Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)
Default Daughter Birthday Suprise (Anna69 + darkness)

Anna was in her bed, the window open on the second floor on a cool night in her bed nude. She just turned eighteen ,now, her fathers watch alarm going off 3:43 am sharp. Drugged softly enough to not be much trouble but not out of it so she will feel and react to what is going to happen. Thanks to his planning she is ripe with her vitamins replaced with a drug over the last to get her ready for his seed. And her father abstained from sex for the last few weeks and took RopeX to get his cum loads heavier when they come out.

Annas hair was a little messy, her skin soft and smelling good she was adorable, her figure soft and and padded perfectly a wonderful girl-next-door and with long curly brown hair and blue eyes like her mother. Now drugged more andout of it so she doesn't, interfere.

Anna's ass is showing a bit and her hairy brown haired mound and pink slit so inviting.
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

my watch went off i smiled today was a start to a great weekend. i walked over to my daughters room she was out of it for sure i shut her window and undress my self and said "happy birthday" as i looked over my duaghter's nude body.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Stirring she moves her hips and the covers come off showing more of her tasty bottom and the slit is pinkish and sweet, reminding of her mother when she was first taken. Eighteen years ago but she was not a virgin or even close.
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

"now is the time for real pussy" i climped in between my duaghters legs ansd started to fuck her brutaly.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
Anna69

Waking up, kind of, Anna gives out a cry of pain but not loud she is still out of it and struggles a bit. Blood flows onto the bed and start streaking her thighs as he drove into her and started fucking away she is really tight, and snug. Anna claws on the bed and starts to struggle more, not enough to stop the rape.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
smartiepants123123

smartiepants123123 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to smartiepants123123

I slowly open my eyes, confused momentarily as to what is causing the pain in my lower body. I don't understand why I cannot move any more than this. Rolling my eyes I see my father's face next to mine. Suddenly, my foggy brain realizes the pain is being caused by a cock being brutally pistoned in and out of my once-virgin pussy. In the next instant I realize that my father is raping me. His animal-like grunting and groaning as she repeatedly slams his big hard cock in my pussy ringing in my ears. I struggle as best I can, but the only effect is that it clenches my vaginal muscles around his thickness more, making him that much more lustful, brutal. I cannot form words, I can only whimper, tears now starting to roll down my cheeks.
smartiepants123123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barely legal, drugged, forced impregnation, incest, rape