Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Parent Night-Teacher Nightmare 3 - SweetLust -ISO Roleplay

Months had gone by since Stephanie, my pet, and now my partner, had raped her best friend and fellow teacher, Cindy. I still remember that day with fondness. Everything had gone so perfectly, exactly as I planned. We even had the pleasure of visiting Cindy in the hospital to tell her how sorry we were that both she and “Stephanie” had been violated, while "I" was "knocked out and restrained." What was supposed to be a convivial night between old and new friends, turned into a horrible nightmare….well at least for Cindy.

For me, it was the pinnacle of my career as a rapist, I had not only raped Cindy unmercifully, I had turned her best friend into a fellow rapist, tapping that deep, dark desire within Stephanie to inflict pain and sexual violence. It was a night I loved to relive in my quiet times.

There actually had not been too many “quiet times” after that night. I decided to discard my vocation as lawn care provider and devote all my time to my avocation – rapist at large. Not only did I leave my wife and kids and empty my bank account, I also had my new pet and partner in crime, Stephanie, empty her bank account and sell her house for a tidy profit. Now we had enough money to travel the country, even the world, and find new victims – that would could use. Not leaving a trail or alerting the police and press. These new rapes would be considered "Isolated, one off" incidents.

After that night of raping and abusing Cindy and then paying our "condolences" at the hospital, Stephanie and I had seen that young nurse at the hospital. We both gave each other a knowing look as we knew what we would do next. We kept that nurse for a week at Stephanie's house, using Stephanie's basement dungeon to do everything our imagination came up with. We thoroughly enjoyed that little “candy striper.” By the time we were done, she indeed looked like a naked “candy striper” with no need for a candy striper uniform , her flesh alternating between stark white and deep red. After a week of “play,” rape and torture, the poor little things was totally broken and we almost lost her.

It had been a truly fun week for my new Pet, my new partner, and I. The sharing of our joint pleasure solidified, Stephanie’s commitment to her darkest desires and her complete obedience to me.

When Stephanie pleased me, I would let her pick out the next victim and let her decide what things we would do to her. When Stephanie did not please me, I had to remind her again, who was Master, who was in charge and then I would restrain her and make her watch while I used the victim of my choosing. It was doubly exciting for me to be watched while I raped and see Stephanie squirm in her bonds, wanting to to share in the giving the abuse.

Stephanie and I had indeed left town, after the nurse incident, since the newspaper headlines screamed “Serial rapist or rapists at large.” In short, things got too hot for us to continue. So Stephanie and I took our little “act” on the road, using our funds to buy and outfit a mobile camper, exactly to our specifications. We were so excited to begin,as we now had such a wide breadth of victims and locales to choose from. We could enjoy victims at the beach, on the slopes, in sleepy little suburbs and small towns, where no one ever worried about crime. It would be so easy with those unlocked doors and unwitting “nice” people, always willing to lend a hand to a poor stranded couple. We could hit and run, or if we really enjoyed a particular victim, take her with us on the road to use and abuse her until we tired of her.

As we pulled into the parking lot of a suburban mall, near a large grocery store, I told Stephanie that she could choose the next victim. Stephanie had been the perfect pet for the past two weeks and she deserved this reward. As we made our way through the aisles of the grocery store, filling out cart with needed supplies, we also “shopped” for something even more “filling,’ something we would both find enjoyable and truly delicious, something that would fill our darker needs.

I spoke quietly to Stephanie, "So my Pet, you have been a very good girl this week and I want to reward you. You get to choose our next victim, so keep your eye out for our next prize as we cruise these aisles. Not only will I let you make the choice, I will let you decide our play. Does that make you happy?"

The joy on Stephanie’s face was evident. She smiled at me with complete adoration. “Master,” she whispered, “You do me great honor. How can I ever repay you?” To which I responded, “Aww my little Pet, you know I will find a way for you do that. I always do. Now make Master happy and pick out a truly juicy prize for us to use. “

Stephanie hugged my arm and smiled up at me. “Yes Master, I promise.” And with that her eyes started to sweep the aisles apprising each potential victim.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
domination, female rapist, kidnapping, rape team