Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
Rebel

Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My wife's "real" rape

This one is dedicated to the ladies of RB; I'd love to rape you all.

Maybe this belongs in the story section, but this is based on actual events not just fantasy.

Since early in or marriage my wife and I have always role played our forced sex fantasy. We didn't play on a regular bases because our game was a little different than most. The idea wasn't just for me to tie her or hold her down and pretend to rape her, it was to actually fool her into thinking she was being raped....the real experience.

Some of my earlier attempts at fooling her was when I would tie and blindfold her, then pretend to let another man in, who's job it was to fuck her. I had gone as far as using a strap on that squirted in order to fool her into thinking "he feels different, and it squirts so it must be real". During another attempt I pre-recorded my voice, then played it back from across the room while she was blindfolded and being raped. During that one I had even tied a rope to my foot and the rocking chair so that I could rock it while I raped her, trying to make her think that I was across the room. However none of these attempts fooled her.

I was determined to get the job done, but months had gone by and I was out of ideas. Then one day I had an epiphany. I had to do some shopping, so one day after work I stopped into a few department stores and picked up a some items. I bought black hair coloring (I have light colored pubes), new shoes, new boxers, rope, a shirt, pants, and a camouflaged hunting ski mask. I purchased these items separately at different stores in order to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

I was working third shift at the time, but had the next two days off. I went home that morning and told my wife that I would be working overtime that night. So that day I hid all of my new items in the basement, then jumped in the shower and dyed my pubes black.

That evening my wife and I went somewhere, and drove separately so that I could leave straight for work when she went home. When we left, she headed north, and I headed south. I kept going until I was sure that she couldn't see my tail lights. I turned around and drove back to my house, where parked about a half block away, and waited for her to fall asleep. I sat in my truck watching the glow from the TV in our upstairs bedroom. When I saw the glow from the TV disappear around midnight I knew that she was going to sleep, so waited another hour to make sure she was deep in slumber, then I put my plan into action.

I got out of my truck and walked around to the back yard. I quietly unlocked the door that led to our back porch. The basement steps were accessed from the back porch, so I headed down there to get ready. I quickly shaved my goatee and stash, then threw on some cologne that she wouldn't recognize. I quickly pulled off my clothes and put on my new boxers, shirt, pants, and shoes. Then I dawned the ski-mask, put the rope and a condom in my pocket. Then pulled out an old .22 pistol that was disabled by removing the firing pin, and the magazine.

I quietly made my way up the basement stairs and into the dark house. I reached our staircase and as slowly and quietly as I could I traversed the creaky steps of our old house. When I was finally about three steps from the top of the stairs I knew the last two steps would make a loud creak that would probably wake her, so I simply rushed up the remaining stairs and into our bedroom. She sprang to an upright sitting position as she spotted the strange man wearing a ski-mask in her room, then quickly she moved to the edge of the bed and poised herself to spring up onto her feet so she could run; the only problem was that I was blocking her path to the bedroom door, and the freedom she wanted. I quickly pointed the gun at her head and put my finger over my mouth to signal for her to be quiet.

I moved over to her dresser and opened her two jewelery boxes. I poured the contents into a bag that I had brought with me in order to fool her into thinking that it was a burglary. She said "Rebel (but of course she used my real name)?" "Rebel is that you?" I could tell that she wasn't so sure that it was me. I walked over to her and shoved her backwards on the bed, then flipped her over onto her stomach, and tied her hands behind her back. I looked down at her beautiful pantie covered ass and started roughly groping both cheeks, then gave each one a slap.

At this point she said "Rebel this isn't funny anymore". I could hear the fear in her voice, and I knew she was grasping for straws. I flipped her over onto her back, then grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to an upright position sitting on the edge of the bed. I threw open the button to my jeans and dropped my zipper. I wanted her to see that my pubes were a different color because I knew that would seal the deal and she would think I was a real intruder, but I also knew that if she saw my dick she would probably recognize it. So I pulled the waste line of my underwear down just enough to expose my black dyed pubes, and pulled her forward like I was going to make her suck my dick. When I she saw my pubes she jerked back scooting her ass further onto the bed trying to escape my grasp. Her wide eyes made her look like a deer caught in headlights as looked up at me. I could hear the trembling in her voice as she demanded to know who I was. Over and over she asked "who are you?".

I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her; she closed her eyes tight as she said over and over again "go away, go away, go away!". I straddled her hips and waited for her to open her eyes again. As soon as she did I reached down and grasped the collar of her T-shirt with both hands and pulled. I ripped her shirt right down her chest between her breasts, then I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. She whimpered and started bargaining for me to leave, saying "please leave now, if you leave now I won't tell, I won't call the cops if you just leave now. Please...you don't want to do this!". I knew that I had her fooled because she was never a good actor, but now she sounded real, and she was desperate enough to say anything in order to get herself out of this.

Want the rest of this story? Let me know what you think so far.

To be continued....
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Please continue. Maybe in the story section.

thanks in advance.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Good story. I'd like to hear the rest of it.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I concur...rest of the story would be interesting. Quite a level of planning to pull off. Kudos to your dedication of this 'art'
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:32 AM   #5
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Please do continue. I am both disturbed and enthralled.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:47 AM   #6
rayjaymor

rayjaymor has initial reputation

This. Is. Awesome.

Please, PLEASE continue...
rayjaymor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #7
Rebel

Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rebel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her; she closed her eyes tight as she said over and over again "go away, go away, go away!". I straddled her hips and waited for her to open her eyes again. As soon as she did I reached down and grasped the collar of her T-shirt with both hands and pulled. I ripped her shirt right down her chest between her breasts, then I leaned forward and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. She whimpered and started bargaining for me to leave, saying "please leave now, if you leave now I won't tell, I won't call the cops if you just leave now. Please...you don't want to do this!". I knew that I had her fooled because she was never a good actor, but now she sounded real, and she was desperate enough to say anything in order to get herself out of this.

After alternating between each breast for a while, I started kissing down her stomach until I reached her pantie cover pussy. I kissed over her mound as she tried to pull her hips down and close her legs in order to protect her most intimate place. I wrapped my hands under her ass and pulled her hips back up while pinning her legs down, giving me access to her pussy again. She continued to beg for freedom as I placed my finger back over my mouth telling her to be quiet again. She ignored my order until I slapped her across the face just hard enough to gain compliance. Then I grasped the waste band of her blue panties and pulled with all strength until the fabric gave way and I heard it rip. She yelped in pain from the sudden pulling of the fabric against her skin. Her plump pussy was now exposed for me to do with as I pleased.

She started begging me even harder and then told me "my husband is going to kill you!". I almost broke out laughing...if she only knew. I climbed on top of her and wedged my knee between hers, then used my other leg to pry her legs apart until I hips were about to fit down between hers. I pulled my pants and boxers down just below my hips exposing my hard and ready dick, and then I tried to rub her clit in order to get the juices flowing. She was bone dry and I knew that couldn't penetrate her without hurting both of us. So I moved down her body again until my face was even with her pussy. I needed some lube, and I knew that she loves to have her pussy eaten, so I decided to use it to further humiliate her.

As my face got closer to her pussy she again tried to pull away from me. I wrapped my hands around her ass again and pulled her to me. I kissed her pussy lips a few times as she begged for me to stop. Then I brought my tongue out and parted her lips. As soon as my tongue slipped between her lips she started sobbing again. I swirled around her clit in order to stimulate her and get her juices flowing. After a few minutes her hips just barely started to rotate and I knew that she was starting to feel it. Then she sharply pulled her hip to the side making my mouth lose contact with her pussy, and she yelled "that's enough!". I would loved to have added to her humiliation by making her cum, but I knew that she wouldn't give in to an orgasm, so I climbed back up her body until we were face to face and I was between her legs again.

I pulled out the condom and opened it, then held it up as if asking her if she wanted me to use it. She refused to answer turning her head away for a moment before she turned back to me and screamed "FUCK YOU!", then she spat in my face. So I threw the condom to the side and grasped the shaft of my hard dick. I brought the head of my dick forward searching for her pussy, and I felt her entire body jump as I first made contact with the outside of her pussy lips. I started rubbing the head of my dick up and down between her slit while I spread her juices and my spit from eating her out. She begged me one last time, offering to pay me, and repeated that she wouldn't call the cops if I just left. I ignored her pleas and slid the head of my dick back down to the bottom of her pussy and poised at her entrance.

When the head of my dick rested at her entrance she knew that she had lost, and I was on the verge of taking her. With tears in her eyes she looked up at me and softly pleaded in a high pitched but weak voice "please...don't.". I slowly pressed forward as she clinched her muscles as tight as she could closing her entrance. I pressed forward with more force until the head of my dick opened her up and rushed past her entrance. I buried my shaft balls deep in her. When I first entered her I saw her face contort as she cried in horror, "Oh God...he's raping me!"

I was worried that he cries might attract unwanted attention so I clasped my hand over her mouth as I pulled my dick out until just the head was nestled in her entrance. She tightened up as I drove forward again until I hit bottom. Slowly I picked up the pace as I felt her juices flow around my dick. She cried and whimpered with each thrust as I fucked her slowly at first, then picked up the pace. Soon I was plowing as hard as I could into her as I heard an "umph!" escape her mouth with each thrust, only to be dampened by my hand clasped over her mouth. After about 20 minutes of fucking her as hard as I could, I could feel the tightness in my ball sack and I knew that I would cum soon. I'm sure she felt my dick swell even more and my strains because she seemed to know what was about to happen. She turned her head from side to side trying to tell me not to cum in her. I ignored her again as I continued to thrust in and out of her swollen pussy, then I felt the first waves of my orgasm as the first of my cum shot out through the tip of my dick into her.

I slowed my pace as my orgasm subsided, then collapsed onto her in exhaustion. We laid there quietly without moving for what seemed like ten minutes before she started trying to though me off of her. The movement of her pussy caused my deflated dick to slide around inside her again, and it didn't take long before I was hardening again. I started moving my hips in response. She cried again as I started pounding in and out of her for one more round.

After cumming in her again, I flipped her onto her back and spread her ass cheeks. I placed the head of my dick at her asshole and then grunted to her that I was going to fuck her ass as well. I was simply trying to scare her because I don't like anal sex. She said "no..you got your jollies...now leave!". With no attempt to disguise my voice I said "Oh come on honey...you never let me fuck you in the ass", then I flipped her back over and pulled my mask off. Her eyes again looked like a deer in headlights as she tried to grasp what just happened.

At first she was pissed and yelled at me to untie her. I gave her a couple minutes to let the adrenaline wear off. After she calmed down she smiled and said that her pussy was really wet and honey. She jumped on top of me and rode me until she came on my dick. I was just about empty but managed another weak and strained orgasm.

I don't know if she got pregnant that night, but I do know that she got pregnant that month. We had a baby boy.

I don't use a mask anymore because I have no idea how to top that one, but we do still role play, and she loves to remember the night I raped her. Sometimes she tells me that she wishes I would fool her again, but after that I just know how I would pull it off.

Please note...I do not condone real rape, even when the victim is a spouse. This was a game between my wife and I with a goal of fooling her. After several failed attempts, I just happened to pull this one off, and we loved it. If you intend to try something like this, you BETTER know that your spouse will like it in the end, as mine did.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #8
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Well done! Bravo!
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #9
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An amazing story
Old 02-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #10
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Fantastic ending.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote