Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
Jeb Ridge

Jeb Ridge has initial reputation
Default It Started Out a Good Day

A Good Day

It had been a good day, she thought to herself, pausing at the full length mirror in the hall to check her appearance. She saw a healthy woman in the mirror, 5 ft 8, slim and trim, looking about 30 ish with long shapely legs, a tidy waist, blues eyes and long red blonde hair left to flow naturally around her face. A pretty enough face, wide blue eyes and a pert nose, a mouth made for kissing, at least that is what John always said. Then John liked to kiss all of her whenever he could, she was really looking forward to seeing him tomorrow night when he returned from his trip, he had been away all week and she had missed him more than she expected. She was wearing sandals, no stockings on her tanned legs, a short light coloured mini skirt to show them off her legs and slim thighs and take advantage of the lovely weather. Her top was a short sleeved blouse, tucked into the skirt to best show off that trim waist, the top three buttons undone to reveal the soft swell of her breasts. Smallish breasts she thought but no sag, still firm and full, anyway John seemed quite taken with them. Hmmm John, she thought, hurry home and we can have an early supper, bottle of chilled bubbly and off to bed, that is if they could both wait that long to get to bed. Her breasts were tingling in anticipation as her nipples hardened and she was getting that gooey feeling inside her vagina in anticipation of what she knew John would do to her. She squirmed a little and softly rubbed her breasts, feeling the nipples harden more until they showed through the thin material of her blouse.

She was lost in her fantasy and jumped guiltily at the sudden intrusion of the doorbell into her private reverie, startled, she opened the door without thinking. The man at the door was tall and well built, wearing jeans and cowboy boots with a check shirt tucked in. The shirt revealed the start of a hairy chest and the rolled up sleeves showed brawny arms with big hands.
She greeted him cautiously, feeling guilty as if he had caught her thinking those naughty thoughts.
“Afternoon ma am, I have been in the neighbourhood doing odd jobs for the last few days and I notice you live here alone.” He drawled in a deep masculine tone.
He was looking down at her with unconcealed admiration and she wished she was wearing more clothes and that her blouse was done up to the top, she was conscious of her nipples.
“ I don't live here alone” she said quickly, “my husband is due back any time now”, and she looked up and down the street as if expecting to see her husband arrive.
“Well “ he said “ I don't need much of your time, can I come in”.
“No” she said, “ I am just going out actually some friends are expecting me” and she began to close the door.
As the door was about to click shut it suddenly shot open with a bang, catching her in the middle of the chest, knocking her back against the hall wall and taking her breath away. The room spun and she started to slide down the wall. He came through the open door, shutting and locking it behind him, she tried to protest, tell him to leave, to scream for help, but there was no strength and no breath, she gasped trying to get the strength to do something.
He caught her before she reached the floor and with frightening ease slung her over his shoulder the way she had seen firemen carry people on TV. His shoulder dug into her stomach and chest and her fight for breath was lost, everything spun and went black.
She came too in her bedroom, she was lying on her back on the bed, and he was standing by the bed looking down at her. She felt weak but better, “Get out or I’ll call the police” she said, trying to hide the tremor in her voice by pulling her skirt down.
“Well Ma am I don't think I can do that” he grinned. “I have been watching you for a few days and I know you are here on your own.” “Aint right that a pretty little thing like you should be without a mans pleasuring for too long so I aim to help you out.”
The fear lent her strength and she bolted off the bed in one quick movement and ran for the door, as she struggled to open it he reached her, spinning her round by the shoulder he punched her in the stomach. The pain was intense, her breath was knocked out of her again and she sagged forward with a moan of despair. He picked her up in his arms and deposited her back on the bed. He stood looking down at her as she lay limp, fighting for breath, and almost helpless to move. “Let me show you what you’re getting.” He said with a grin. He undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off. He was monstrously hairy and broad with bulging muscles under a layer of fat, he was hideous compared to her lovely smooth slim John. She could say nothing, could not move, paralysed by the two blows to her solar plexus, she gazed in horror, fighting for breath and strength. He undid his belt, pulled down his fly and lowered his jeans, the bulge in his shorts was large and obvious. He saw her looking and smiled, “fancy a bit of that ehh?” She gathered enough strength to force out “don't you dare touch me!” He laughed, “I am going to fuck you lady, can’t do that without a whole lot of touching, you just get used to the idea and enjoy my pleasuring and you wont get hurt.” He was sitting on the bed pulling off his boots and his jeans. He stood up and pulled off his shorts, his cock sprang out, large, erect and horrible, the veins stood out and his testicles here large and hairy. The black hair on his chest formed a mat all the way down to his cock, she shuddered, he was revolting. His belly was layered with flab, she felt sick. He flopped onto the bed and lay beside her on her right, facing her as she tried to turn away. He pulled her right arm under his torso and left arm and lay on it, pinning it under him. Her left arm he pulled up above her head pinning it there with his left hand. With his free right hand he started to undo her blouse. His breath in her face was sour and she gagged, pulling away from him with her feeble strength. Tiring of fiddling with her buttons he hooked his fingers into the top of it and ripped her blouse open with one powerful yank. “No bra ehh, I thought not” he grunted “Tits first!” He pulled her ripped blouse open, laying the torn sides apart. Her defenseless breasts were exposed to his coarse gaze. He just looked. Her nipples puckered and hardened with the sudden exposure to the cooler air. “You haven’t got much have you “ he said, “still beggars can’t be choosers I’ll just have to make do with these”. He reached for her and with a desperate effort she ripped her left arm free of his grip and managed to cover her breasts. He pushed her arm away contemptuously and ignoring her weak attempts to stop him, and her helpless pleading, fondled, squeezed and felt both of her breasts, first the right one then the left. “Don’t look much but feel nice” he grunted. She felt his rough hands on her as he squeezed and felt her, rubbed her nipples with his palm and with a groan of pleasure lowered his head and started sucking her defenceless nipples. She shuddered as his wet warm mouth defiled first one unresponsive nipple then the other, his moans of pleasure and the sucking noise of his mouth enraged her. She tried to hit him with her free left hand, pounding at his back and head. Annoyed he grabbed her wrist and pushed it above her head again and pinned it there with his left hand. She jerked and pulled and tried to butt him with her head but he held her easily as he sucked and licked and nibbled first one nipple then the other. The attack on her breasts seemed to go on for ever.
His right hand, now not fondling her breasts, moved down her body and he slid it up under her short skirt to her naked thighs. She felt every movement of his hand on her naked belly and thighs. Twisting her hips and bracing her legs she tried to move away from his exploring hand but he threw his right leg over hers, and using his weight, pinned her legs down as he sucked her breasts and massaged her crotch through her panties. She moaned hoarsely at this defilement, he was not gentle, he seemed to enjoy her pain and struggles. She had only ever had one lover, her beloved John, and he was a gentle and considerate lover, nothing like this brutal ravishment she was suffering. She felt his hand on her stomach again as he slipped his hand down inside the front of her brief panties, feeling for her pubic mound. With her returning strength she fought to close her legs, bucking to throw him off, wrenching to get her arms free, any thing to escape. It was useless he was too strong and heavy, he drew a grunt of pain from her as he forced her legs apart with his right knee. Her legs were wedged open, and she fought for breath as he forced his hand down the front of her panties, she gasped as he grabbed her between her legs, rubbing and feeling her defenseless cunt, working at her dry vaginal lips with his fingers.
She moaned louder as he pushed his fingers into her vagina, stretching and feeling inside her, entering her, hurting her in her tense dryness, pinching and rubbing her clitoris and working his fingers in and out of her as she cried out in protest at this defilement. This was not making love, this was forced and rape, and he was enjoying hurting her, enjoying feeling her struggle against him.
Through all the other sensations she could feel his naked cock, hot and hard, rubbing against her thigh, “Enough foreplay” he said, “ I can’t wait much longer, we will make this one a quickie, the next one we will take our time”. He released her and she reared up with desperate strength, trying to escape but he slammed her back on the bed with one big arm across her shoulders. “Don't mess with me or I’ll hit you again” he said. She felt a terrible fear at the thought of being punched again and lay still, moaning, her hands and arms ineffectively trying to cover her terrible nakedness, as, ignoring her kicks he pulled off her sandals. Her resistance was feeble as he pulled open the loops on her skirt and pulling and ripping at it, worked it down off over her thighs, wrenched it off her legs and threw it into the corner. “Let see this cunt” he said, “ it felt ok, I hope it is better than those little tits”. She clenched her legs together but he was strong, he wrenched her panties down over her thighs and, in spite of her frantic struggles, ripped and pulled them off her, throwing them on the floor. He grabbed her behind the neck, forcing her to sit up and, ignoring her struggles and cries, ripped her blouse off her back, she was now totally naked. He pushed her back down onto the bed and knelt on the bed looking down at her, she tried to push him away. Her slim figure, small but firm breasts, slim shapely hips, long slim legs, he examined them all, licking his lips and breathing heavily as she tried to cover herself with her hands which he kept pushing away to expose her intimate parts. He moved down the bed and grabbed her ankles, she cried out as bunching his muscles he wrenched her legs wide apart and gazed at her naked vaginal lips, straining her weak muscles she tried to close her legs but he easily held them wide apart. Her fair pubic hair hid nothing, she may as well have been shaved, she was exposed and open, vulnerable and unprotected as, falling forward onto her he trapped her legs open with his body and reached for her. He was breathing hard as he felt and rubbed her vaginal mound, her moans of despair mingling with his grunts of pleasure. She knew this turned John on and this monster was the same, his cock was enormous, aroused to the hilt. With a final feel of her cunt, he threw himself down on her. “No! No!” she cried out trying to push him away with hands and bringing her kness up managed to lock her legs together under him. He dropped onto her, pinned her down with his weight and pushed his knee between hers, forcing her to open her legs with his knees, hurting her with his violence, wriggling and working his hips and legs fully in between her legs forcing her thighs wide apart as he prepared to take her. He rubbed his body against her, his coarse hair rubbing against her nipples and stomach, enjoying feeling her nakedness under him, she tried to throw him off but he was too strong, she tried to push him with her arms but there was no strength. He grabbed her arms and held them above her head, laying full length upon her, stretching and spreadeagling her under him, pinning her with his weight and strength. She was spread, helpless to resist and now this monstrous hairy thing was going to have her. She made a final appeal” please don't” she said.
He looked down into her eyes and watched the horror in them as, thrusting his hips, he probed for her opening with his hard tip. She felt his tip at her dry vaginal lips, pushing and jerking it pushed into her entrance parting her lips and opening the way to her innermost being. She bucked under him but to shake him out, she gathered all her strength and twisted under him wrenching at her arm to shake him free but he held his disgusting cock in her opening. Grinning down at her he moved his weight forward and down and slowly but firmly forced his cock into her. She felt the monstrous thing like a cruel pole slide inch by inch into her. She grunted with the pain and horror, writhing under him to get away, trying to somehow vomit him out, bucking desperately to free herself from him, he was too heavy and strong, she was helpless, nailed to the bed as he violated her. His hips pounded up and down as he thrust it in and out of her unresponsive vagina, long full thrusts as she groaned in helpless horror under him. He released her arms and instead began feeling her breasts, one in each hand, as he possessed her whole body totally. It was horrible, like her worst nightmare and she was powerless to stop it. He thrust in and out of her, pounding her body with his weight, sucking and kissing her breasts, feeling and squeezing first one, then the other. It went on for ever, he thrust long and hard, hurting her on purpose, taking his cock out of her and thrusting it back in again while she writhed under him and tried desperately to avoid his thrusts, he got faster and harder, fucking her without mercy as her moans of horror became begging for mercy, he ignored her pleas intent only on the pleasure the act was giving him. Then with a groan of pleasure he finished, holding himself fully inside her, squirting into her in convulsions of pleasure, forcing her arms above her head in bondage as he ground into her.
He rolled off her and she lay there powerless to move. “That was the quickie. Next the long version” he said.
Jeb Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote