Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)
Default Has anybody purposely put themselves in a position where rape could occur?

Or even try to instigate a rape? Examples cold be like dressing real slutty and purposely walking through a neighborhood where gangs hang out, or going to a bar and pretending to get really drunk? I find it fascinating that theorectically, a woman (a man too even, though not as likely), can play this dangerous game if they so choose and allow themselves to be taken advantage of easily.

So, has anybody done this? How far did you let it go?

And while this may be about real situations, it's not necessarily about real rape because the supposed vicitim is actually a willing participant (though the other party doing the so called rape may not realize it). So I don't think this thread will violate the board. At least I hope it doesn't.
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh this thread just screams "ChiTown!" you know I'll be all up in here

Yes I do this! I have put myself in many dangerous situations. Nothing has yet to occur...do I really want something to happen? I dont know.

For example....there is this guy on my block I knew from grade school. He is a year older than me, and rumor's were that he attacked alot of girls back in school..and I dont doubt it because he was always a strange kid, wandering around the block just being shady. Well....after I moved back home, he is still here...its strange, he roams around the neighborhood, rides his bike alot..which nobody really does around where I live. theres just something not right about it.

Anyhow. I go jogging alot late at night. It gives my mom a heart attack because there has been alot of crimes going on lately, but besides that I know that that guy is somewhere out lurking. I go like 10 o'clock at night too. Then I come home "forget" to lock the door, and I take a shower.

thers alot of other stuff I do. I go out alone with guys I dont know well...and I love to tease guys.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Leaving yourself open you sexual attacks is teasing? I think thats just putting the goods up from grabs and frankly that doesn't tease me in the slightest. Teasing is alot more light hearted than that altogether. basicly if its on offer that openly I don't want it because it makes me wonder just how many other guys have had a turn. Thats not what guys want. Why nail a chick who everyone else has? Climbing Mt Everest is something worth doing you know?

But I am always a little bit weary of these stories anyway. You hear some girls talk a big game about kinks, favourite sex games and whatever and in my experience they never deliver.

Chi, I wish you luck m'darlin but I think you're going the wrong way about things
Old 06-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hey Chi, why don't you get a t shirt printed with

RAPE ME NOW

On it

See if that'll work

Or better, run topless, with it written in body paint...

pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, every time I walk out the door, anything can happen....

I'm this *holds fingers a hairs breadth apart* close.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What, of being raped FR, fucking hell thats a rough area you live in
Old 06-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The OP said 'where rape could occur'....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Only with people I actually WANT to be in that situation with. I definitely tease and provoke and then refuse just to get things headed down that path, but only when I am ready and willing to follow through.

I never have put myself in that situation "out and about".
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #9
pervipete

Sensible that Sierra
Old 06-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #10
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh this thread just screams "ChiTown!" you know I'll be all up in here

Yes I do this! I have put myself in many dangerous situations. Nothing has yet to occur...do I really want something to happen? I dont know.

For example....there is this guy on my block I knew from grade school. He is a year older than me, and rumor's were that he attacked alot of girls back in school..and I dont doubt it because he was always a strange kid, wandering around the block just being shady. Well....after I moved back home, he is still here...its strange, he roams around the neighborhood, rides his bike alot..which nobody really does around where I live. theres just something not right about it.

Anyhow. I go jogging alot late at night. It gives my mom a heart attack because there has been alot of crimes going on lately, but besides that I know that that guy is somewhere out lurking. I go like 10 o'clock at night too. Then I come home "forget" to lock the door, and I take a shower.

thers alot of other stuff I do. I go out alone with guys I dont know well...and I love to tease guys.
Oh please jog through my neighborhood. I promise to be gentle (bullshit)
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:43 AM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Leaving yourself open you sexual attacks is teasing? I think thats just putting the goods up from grabs and frankly that doesn't tease me in the slightest. Teasing is alot more light hearted than that altogether. basicly if its on offer that openly I don't want it because it makes me wonder just how many other guys have had a turn. Thats not what guys want. Why nail a chick who everyone else has? Climbing Mt Everest is something worth doing you know?

But I am always a little bit weary of these stories anyway. You hear some girls talk a big game about kinks, favourite sex games and whatever and in my experience they never deliver.
I dont understand what you are saying at all. Are you saying I'm easy? because I'm not...Not alot of guys have "had a turn", and by teasing, secretly wanted to be attacked..you are not putting the goods up for grabs because its a psychological game where I am in control. Its bigger than you.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm saying that you're putting it out there in a far too obvious way and that isn't attractive. Teasing is alot more gentle than that. belive me I've been teased more than once in my life

As for being in control? Well if you're showering with your house door essentially open then I think you wouldn't find yourself in control if some guy or guys took you up on your invitation. You say you want to provoke these things in other threads so ok....go ahead get yourself raped darlin'. But our little fantasy world we have here is alot nicer than the real thing.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:47 AM   #13
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Nope, never. I even carry around a taser in my purse. It's pink and therefore adorable.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:54 AM   #14
CreativeStalker1313

CreativeStalker1313 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to CreativeStalker1313 Send a message via Yahoo to CreativeStalker1313

If only handcuffs come in pink too =(
Old 06-22-2009, 09:25 AM   #15
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Poser Alert...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeStalker1313 View Post
If only handcuffs come in pink too =(
But they do!!!!

How do you not know this????
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)
Default Fascinating responses so far!

I hope I get more! I just can't help being intrigued by this. As a male, I am probably already appropriately categorized as a slut as it is, but with my libido being what it is, I find that I am not very picky and that I have many fetishes. I often wonder if there are any women out there with such a twisted mind that they would purposely provoke their own rape (perhaps even do so on a frequent basis just because she knows she can make it happen and it gives her some power trip) and then relishes in it.

Such a woman is probably only in my twisted imagination, but if she does exist. . .i would love to pick her brain. . .after abusing her first of course. . .

ah well. . .we can all dream can't we?

thanks for the responses!
Old 06-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
I'm saying that you're putting it out there in a far too obvious way and that isn't attractive. Teasing is alot more gentle than that. belive me I've been teased more than once in my life

As for being in control? Well if you're showering with your house door essentially open then I think you wouldn't find yourself in control if some guy or guys took you up on your invitation. You say you want to provoke these things in other threads so ok....go ahead get yourself raped darlin'. But our little fantasy world we have here is alot nicer than the real thing.
Actually, nobody knows what goes on in my head, and if I try to provoke something how do they know?

And it turns me on when you say about a guy or guys taking my up on my invitation. Sounds sexy no?

Anyways..I know yo think that fantasy sounds a lot nicer, and I know that i try to provoke guys in real life, but I pick them.

I have tried it before, I try to make guys mad alot because it turns me on that they might snap on me and beat me up or something, I dont know why but it turns me on. A little fucked up, but whatever.

But I do what I do because I like the way it makes me feel. Feeling vulnerable and in danger is very sexy.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-23-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
pervipete

Hey maybe Time and Chi could get together
Old 06-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #19
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A woman I've played with b4 fits right into the profile of this thread. She's a tall, redhead, early 30's, hot and not getting enough of the rough stuff at home. She's always talking about having it happen "for real" and even gone so far as to check out the online sexual offenders list in her town. There was only one she found "hot enough" to be worthy of raping her and then she started stalking him! LOL. Evidently she was hanging out where he lived, tried to find out where he worked, etc. Before she could make something happen, he got arrested. That's right arrested for raping again. If he only knew that help was waiting for him right out his front door.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #20
timewarrior

hmmm. . .I wouldn't mind a little chi readjustment myself. . .let me know when you find yourself in the NOVA area honey! also very intrigued by renegade's tale. let me know if she ever gets her wish man.