Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 AM   #101
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

well to be honest ive been molested a lil lol and ive also molested a lil lol,

a few times ive had chicks just decide they wanna grab my cock through my pants or strait down'em lol,

but as far as i go would be playing grab ass basicly lol.

Fival
fival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #102
Sociopath

Sociopath can only hope to improve

one time at the club I was helping this drunk girl stand up I rested my hand on on the bottom of her titty and let her stumble ways cause her titty to brush up against my hand. Brought me no hard on what so ever last friday I took some upskirt piks of a girl (who gave me FULL permission) and she bent over and asked me to buy her a beer. I got to rub and feel on her inner thigh mmmmm
Sociopath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:12 AM   #103
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

Ok THAT'S IT!!!

I am moving to the US. I can't stand it any more! You people are intolerable!
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #104
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

wow the dog walking thing was pretty good
did you see on the news like women beware of a groper in (your area here) and you were like hey thats me!

and ive always been a fan of backhand rubbing the ass while i walk past a girl
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:53 AM   #105
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not actually molested, as it doesn't involve many words but yeah. I've groped my sister's breast while she sleeps many times. She has large tits and big nipples I can't stop pinching them. Sometimes I think she likes it because I've pinched very hard and I can feel she shivers but doesn't wake up. I've done that to 2 cousins (female) which have large breast and the exact same thing happens. I've had 0 problems with them about it and are very close/friendly.

To one of them, we were on a party and she was a bit drunk and she said she felt like puking. So I took here to the back, was grabbing her waist from the side so she wouldn't fall, when I noticed we were alone I hugged her for a sencond and started grabbing her ass, and she said "hey!" and she laughed trying to push me back slightly. Then I pinched her ass and she said "ouch! that hurt" and that turned me on alot. So she pushed me a bit (not rougly nor mad) and I said "Hold on you are going to fall on your face" And I grabbed her from the waist and in less then a second my hands were squeezing her titties, she said "what's wrong with you?" I replied "nothing" but she didn't move away. Then I started squeezing her right nipple after I noticed it was hard, first gently then hard until she moaned and said "stop!" and pulled away. 5 minutes later we were talking as if nothing had happened and until today we are very friendly.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #106
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78

I got some head once from a chick that was totally drunk at a bar once took her in bathroom and sat her on the toilet I came in her mouth then i left her there LOL almost went for the rest but didn't want someone to walk in lol find me doin her
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:08 AM   #107
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

How do you guys get away with all these things? One guy here was sent to jail for 5 years because he sent obscene SMS to a woman. I guess touching is out of the question Damn, I was born in the wrong country!
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:51 AM   #108
denrbco72
Banned

denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)denrbco72 Level 2 (200+)

Maybe it depends on where you meet them (ie bars, clubs) and how old they are (18-25). WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, those places and ages are the ones least likely to object to sexual behavior. I've read that younger women tend to acquiesce rather than struggle because they just want the ordeal to end, rather than struggle and risk prolonging it. I sincerely doubt you'd receive a giggle and a smile if you did it to a 35+ women in a supermarket. Good luck if you do!

Last edited by denrbco72; 01-23-2009 at 01:56 AM.
denrbco72 is offline   Reply With Quote