Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: A pole for you to tell me if you like or dislike this thread.
No, I don't like it! get rid of it now! 3 10.34%
Yes its fun, if you like being insulted 26 89.66%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 03:32 PM   #661
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

I'm quite sure that SOMEbody around here has the ability to bring it back. I'm sure we're not the only ones who miss the Rowdy Room. Are you reading this, GRM?
Old 11-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #662
clan_hunter

Well actually this was the original rowdy room as per say, we used this thread only

Old 11-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #663
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

but the rowdy room became so popular in itself.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:29 PM   #664
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDastardly
I'm quite sure that SOMEbody around here has the ability to bring it back. I'm sure we're not the only ones who miss the Rowdy Room. Are you reading this, GRM?
I'm sorry to disapoint you BeD, but I'm just a lowly mod, just been around longer than most. In fact only a few months ago I was the only mod for a while, until I managed to capture somedude. I'm sure our eccentric Russian owner has been pretty busy finding a new host, the last host was shot down by the almighty(FBI), nothing to do with this site. I have already requested that the Boss resurrects the rowdy room board.
Oddly you would never have seen this thread unless we had not gone back in time, as I deleted it completely in my vodka fueled enthusiasm to organise the then new rowdy board.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM   #665
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I'm sorry to disapoint you BeD, but I'm just a lowly mod, just been around longer than most. In fact only a few months ago I was the only mod for a while, until I managed to capture somedude. I'm sure our eccentric Russian owner has been pretty busy finding a new host, the last host was shot down by the almighty(FBI), nothing to do with this site. I have already requested that the Boss resurrects the rowdy room board.
Oddly you would never have seen this thread unless we had not gone back in time, as I deleted it completely in my vodka fueled enthusiasm to organise the then new rowdy board.
grm not that I am trying to start a revoloution or anything but since you have so many cool ideas have you ever thought of starting a board of your own.?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #666
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
grm not that I am trying to start a revoloution or anything but since you have so many cool ideas have you ever thought of starting a board of your own.?
Thank you Jo, but I'm a writer and sad poet at heart, I'm afraid my tech ability is extremely limited. Admin does leave us to get on with it, only he can make changes to the way the board looks. I have suggested changes over the last 12 months and our Boss has been kind enouph to think they have merit and has made the improvements, although the language difference has meant things didn't always look the way I had intended. Now and again he does take an active part in things, but hes always beavering away in the background to make the board more visible on google, which is another reason why Rape Board has been the fastest growing board of its type on the internet. Its not his fault the long boney fingers of the FBI took down the hosting[nothing to do with this site], but it does show how frigile our freedom of expression now is on the internet, its last bastion.
You would be surprised how many people thought I was mad[mostly people from other sites] when I instituted the Rowdy room. For a long time I used to let people have total freedom of expression and there were lots of so called 'flame wars'. Finaly some members left after a particularly vicious tirade by Pg, so I started the rowdy room thread you see now[a lot of people said it wouldn't work] but it became so popular the boss turned it into a forum all of its own.
It makes me pleased to see so many people from all over the world interacting and enjoying the freedom to explore their fantasies without judgement.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #667
clan_hunter

Ahhh is that why we have the sheriff back and not the sad clown?

Old 11-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #668
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
How the hell does dude still have over 1000 posts? Damn I thought I passed everybody on posts and almost everybody on rep....
The 1000/1 bet I made that you wouldn't reach 2000 posts by 2007 looks pretty good now
Old 11-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #669
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Thank you Jo, but I'm a writer and sad poet at heart, I'm afraid my tech ability is extremely limited. Admin does leave us to get on with it, only he can make changes to the way the board looks. I have suggested changes over the last 12 months and our Boss has been kind enouph to think they have merit and has made the improvements, although the language difference has meant things didn't always look the way I had intended. Now and again he does take an active part in things, but hes always beavering away in the background to make the board more visible on google, which is another reason why Rape Board has been the fastest growing board of its type on the internet. Its not his fault the long boney fingers of the FBI took down the hosting[nothing to do with this site], but it does show how frigile our freedom of expression now is on the internet, its last bastion.
You would be surprised how many people thought I was mad[mostly people from other sites] when I instituted the Rowdy room. For a long time I used to let people have total freedom of expression and there were lots of so called 'flame wars'. Finaly some members left after a particularly vicious tirade by Pg, so I started the rowdy room thread you see now[a lot of people said it wouldn't work] but it became so popular the boss turned it into a forum all of its own.
It makes me pleased to see so many people from all over the world interacting and enjoying the freedom to explore their fantasies without judgement.
I think you would make a really interesting board though not just for fetish but general disscussion and debate and all things the free boards don't require much tech knowledge.
yeah this board is cool well guess its the people here that make it so.the rowdy room and idle chat give people a reason to like the board even if they are not so into the roleplay fetish bit somedays.
well keep the good ideas coming and at least the rowdy room was something gained that meant having to put up with PGs insults wasn't all in vein.lol

The rowdy and idle are good cuz you can post about anything there, rowdy is good cuz you know that freedom of expression is at the max there.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #670
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
I think you would make a really interesting board though not just for fetish but general disscussion and debate and all things the free boards don't require much tech knowledge.
yeah this board is cool well guess its the people here that make it so.the rowdy room and idle chat give people a reason to like the board even if they are not so into the roleplay fetish bit somedays.
well keep the good ideas coming and at least the rowdy room was something gained that meant having to put up with PGs insults wasn't all in vein.lol

The rowdy and idle are good cuz you can post about anything there, rowdy is good cuz you know that freedom of expression is at the max there.
Well said as usual, Joanna. This DOES appear to be one of the last bastions of free speech since our "wonderful" government is so eager to suppress ideas that are out of the so-called mainstream. To quote the great rapper Ice-T, "Freedom of Speech.....but watch what you say."
Old 11-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #671
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You mean here!!!!!! *sticks his tongue out at Joanna* LOL Couldn't resist!
Old 11-15-2006, 07:17 PM   #672
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDastardly
Well said as usual, Joanna. This DOES appear to be one of the last bastions of free speech since our "wonderful" government is so eager to suppress ideas that are out of the so-called mainstream. To quote the great rapper Ice-T, "Freedom of Speech.....but watch what you say."
freedom of speech to the government = the freedom to say whatever you like so long as it falls in their really odd remit of acceptable.

@ somedude lol here for idle but there as in the little gone but greatly missed sunken Rowdy room.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #673
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Yes!! What Fun!

It will be so much fun "HAVING A BATTLE OF THE MIND/WITH UNARMED PEOPLE!!!!!"
Old 11-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #674
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'm armed with my trusty bullwhip....now what was the argument about again?
Closed Thread