Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation
Default Laura, Van-dalized

The place is about twenty-five minutes outside of the college campus. Technically, it's a bike path, but joggers use it all the time. During the day, this works well: plenty of visibility, a nice, even, well-maintained stretch of dirt to run on, a clear route to follow.

At night, the problem is that this particular stretch loses both the street lights and the stately iron lamp-posts set up by the college for about three-quarters of a mile.

We paid a guy $20 in pizza money to send a text when Laura went by.

Laura wasn't jogging tonight. She was on her way back to her off-campus apartment after class. Probably to a hot date. Her flannel shirt was tied around her trim waist against the unseasonably warm night, leaving the curves of her torso silhouetted, even in the dark, by the white, spaghetti-strapped tank top she had worn beneath it. The blue skirt was a modest length, and her dirty-blond hair was tied back in a ponytail, so maybe a hot date wasn't in her near future.

Well, a date wasn't in her near future anyway, but you know what I mean.

Three-quarters of a mile in darkness is plenty of time. The black van stopped, three men emerged in ski masks. A leather glove went over her mouth, and her arm was jerked up behind her back, and one good, long, hard push... ten seconds, and she was never there.

I let her scream and fight for a while, just to wear herself out. Then I gave Tony a nod, and he backhanded her across the mouth.

The moment of startled silence was enough time to begin to lay out the realities of her situation.

“You can scream yourself hoarse. It isn't going to do you any good. No one can hear you in here but us, and you really don't want to piss us off.”

She took several deep breaths; the effect was lovely. Will and Luco kept a tight hold of her shoulders on either side of her, but I could see they appreciated it, too.

“Please, let me go.”

She was fighting not to cry. I could see her shivering.

“We probably will. Eventually.”

“My parents are rich...”

“No, Laura. They aren't.”

Her mouth opened, closed. I could see the realization that I knew her name make its impact, followed by the recognition that maybe this wasn't a random kind of grab.

Smart girl.

“Yes they are...?”

Maybe not that smart. Arguing with the men who just snatched you into the back of a van?

“They have the trappings of wealth that they've barely managed to keep hold of after several bad investments. Following which, they have a large loan with an individual some would call a 'less than respectable businessman.'”

My guys laughed. Her soft blue eyes widened.

“M-my father would never-”

“Never keep up appearances to maintain the attention of interests that might allow him to get him back in the black? Never take a questionable loan, even to keep his daughter going to a prestigious college? Never deal with that kind of people?”

She shut up as that sank in.

“And certainly never fall behind on the interest payments.”

I leaned forward, putting a hand on her bare knee.

“Not knowing the kind of people he was dealing with.”

My hand slid under her skirt. She started to tremble.

“No. No...! Don't touch me!”

“You're going to make an interest payment, Laura. Get her in back.”

She started to twist and yell again as they pulled her from the seat, reaching out to grab anything to stop her progress towards the back of the van. I planted my foot against her ass, and she stumbled forward, falling to her knees and knocking her head against the back door.

She fumbled blindly for the latch and twisted, maybe not thinking clearly about falling out of the back of a vehicle at forty miles an hour. It didn't matter. The van was purpose-built, and the back door wasn't going to open for her.

And then Luco had her arms, twisting her around, slamming her down on her back. A moment later, Tony and Will had her legs. And then I was on my knees between them.

She arched her back, screaming, twisting. “NO! NO! NO-!”

I peeled the hem of her tank top up her rib cage, taking a moment to admire the pearl stud in her navel, the rolling of her trim, flat stomach.

Then I hauled back, and drove my fist into her belly.

“HUUnnh-” Her scream cut off, and her face twisted up in pain.

My second punch to that defenseless midriff left her completely winded. I watched her limbs jerk in the boys' hands.

I looked into her eyes, watching the fear and pain there. Slowly, tenderly, I pushed back a twist of hair that had fallen across her face in her struggles.

Then I set my knuckles on that stud in her belly button, and smiled at her as I drew my arm back.

She knew I didn't need to hit her to make her stop screaming, to make her stop fighting.

This one was just because I could, and because there was nothing she could do about it.

I hit her hard, driving her torso back against the floor of the van, sinking my fist into her flesh. She coughed, and let out a sickly-sounding moan, trying in vain to curl her body around the hit, her body shivering in useless exertion against the men who held her limbs.

“Save the screams, cunt. You're going to need them for later.”

The boys let out appreciative sounds as I pulled her skirt up to her waist. It was an effort not to rush, to ignore the urgency of my stiffening cock, to savor the fear and helplessness that were appetizer to the sating of lust and the degradation of her lush body. Her thighs trembled as I scratched my nails up the inside of her leg, coming to rest on the crotch of her white satin panties. I pushed the palm of my hand against her anatomy, fingers draping up over her pubic mound.

“This is your parents' collateral, bitch.”

I straightened by hand, then swung the palm back down to smack softly against her pussy. She let out a whimper.

“I'm going to fuck you.”

The palm of my hand bumped against her slit again.

“I'm going to fuck you so hard...”

bump

“...you're not going to be able to walk for a week.”

bump

“I'm going to make you cry.”

bump

“You know the kind of whore I could get-”

bump

“-with what your folks owe?”

bump

“You're going to be that whore.”

bump

“I'm going to take it all out on you.”

bump

“I'm going to make you pay every fucking cent.”

I was starting to notice a faint, musky, feminine smell. Despite her fear, apparently the insistent pressure against her pussy was starting to have an effect.

Well, why not. It was the only lubrication she was going to get.

I seized the filmy white fabric next to one shapely thigh and tore through to the waistband.

“No,” she whimpered. “No, please...”

And then the other side, baring her blond thatch of pubic hair, the pink of her sex, her hips twisting uselessly in the holds that held her legs apart.

I opened my pants, smiling as I heard her gasp and start to struggle anew. I smacked my cock against her pretty little cunt, relishing the heat coming off of her body.

I moved over her, watching her eyes widen, her head shake.

“No, no, no, don't do this, please, please, I haven't done anything wrong, I-”

While she was stammering, I positioned the head of my cock between her labia, grabbed her hips, and rammed my body forward.

My first surging thrust ripped half-way up her narrow, all-but-dry birth canal, raising a glass-breaking scream as her whole body trembled at the invasion.

“Yeah,” Luco growled. “That's it!”

“So much for foreplay, bitch,” I sneered, smirking coldly as her head fell back against the floor and she began to cry. “Isn't it time you did something for me?

The next thrust went further. By the third, I felt the head of my cock slam into her cervix, and that's when the entreaties to God came into the mix.

And there were still a couple of inches of cock going unused, so I wasn't going to give that little nub TLC.

I pulled back slow and came back like a freight train, hammering at the entrance to her womb, watching the pretty girl cry, watching her tits shake in her tank top, watching the cords in her neck and shoulders tense as she tried to find some escape from the assault.

The boys encouraged me to fuck her harder. To give it to the bitch. To break her cunt, to make her bleed, to burst her womb, to split the whore in half.

What can I say, I tried to make them proud.

“Get her hips up,” I snarled.

Tony and Will pulled back on her thighs, raising her hips. This gave me a better angle to thrust into her, and to use my weight to add even more power to my penetrations. Each thrust earned me a pained, sickened grunt, as though I had punched her again, followed by an inhale that was half-whine, half-screech as I pulled back for the next one.

“Oh, yeah,” I growled. “Oh yeah, busting your cunt feels so goddamn good-

The sound of my body slamming against hers was loud in the back of the van. My hands moved up her body, fingers sinking into the softness of her tits, squeezing, crushing as the pace of my thrusts grew faster.

“C'mon, boss,” urged Will, “let's see 'em.”

Wordlessly, I reached into the neckline of her tank top and ripped it apart, baring her breasts to jerk and bounce freely to the tempo of the battering of her lower body. She had great tits- big, firm, perky, quarter-sized areolae and nipples like pencil erasers. No doubt why she had gone braless tonight.

Pride cometh before the fall.

I squeezed her right breast cruelly as I leaned over her, shadowing her face, fucking her hard, my words spraying spittle across her cheeks.

“Clench. Your. Cunt.”

Her tear-filled eyes moved across my lust- and rage- fueled countenance, uncomprehending.

“Tony?” I growled, releasing her tit as I leaned back from her upper body, continuing to hammer against her pelvis, “you wearing a belt tonight?”

He nodded, smiling as he jerked the thick leather from his jeans, doubling it into a loop.

“Do it!”

The leather came down with a loud whack as it bit into her bouncing right tit. Laura let out a whole new flavor of scream as she tried to turn away from the source of the blow to her tender mammary. Luco yanked on her arms and got her on her back again, twisting her arms to force her shoulders back, offering up the pert globes for abuse.

“Hit her!” I barked, feeling the quivering anguish boiling through her delicate frame.

Tony's belt snapped against her left tit, earning another cry.

“Harder! Harder! Leave the whore marks to remember you by!”

Now the boys were cheering Tony as he pulled the belt back past his head, whipping her bouncing, creamy flesh, lighting up angry pink and purple sparks on them as they tumbled under the mutual assault.

“AH! AHHH-HH! PL-PLEASE! PLEASE!”

“Please, WHAT, BITCH?” I spat, driving into her like a jackhammer.

My thumbs dug into her hips, fingers pressing into her buttocks as I took her. Tony's belt snapped against her nipple.

“AAAAAH! PLEASE, M- AAAH! MAKE HIM S-STOP...!”

“You want him to stop?”

I sneered, leaning into each thrust into her shuddering body, giving Tony time for another blow to those tender globes, and another, and another.

“Tighten your fucking cunt, bitch. Squeeze it. Make like you're trying to keep me out.”

She sobbed. “No... No, it hurts...”

Tony knew his cue. The belt bit into the undersides of her tits, making her scream.

“Yeah, it fucking hurts. It's going to hurt. I want it to hurt. Question is,” I said, with a cool smirk and another stab against the entrance to her womb, “is it going to hurt your whole pussy for a few minutes, or are you going to get your tits beaten and your cervix pounded to jelly for another hour?”

The last word was amplified by another scorching whack across her tits. Shaking with sobs, she closed her eyes, and I felt the muscular walls of her pussy contract.

I held up my hand, and Tony stayed his. I began pulling back out of her, nice and slow.

And came back like a spear delivering a coup de grace.

Her back arched as she wailed in pain.

“Good,” I spat, pulling back. “Again.”

It took her longer to marshal her reserves this time. I waited to feel her feminine tunnel tighten.

It was worth it. Boom. Driving in to the hilt, feeling the snap of bottoming out in her, feeling her inner walls rammed apart as I penetrated her, seeing the cramp running through her body, watching her bite her lip until it bled.

“Again.”

Again!

“TIGHTER, BITCH, I'M RIPPING YOU! AGAIN...!

Heat was raging through my cock as I scoured her cunt, drinking in the helpless misery of the woman beneath me, the vessel for my lust, the pitiful creature writhing beneath my onslaught. And still her pussy tightened at my command, dutifully aiding my efforts to destroy it.

My climax was fast approaching, and there was no stopping it now.

“Tony,” I hissed, “Use the buckle.”

The leather spun around in his hand, and the heavy metal end crashed down, cutting into her breast. Her shriek was deafening, and still her cunt squeezed me as I assaulted it.

With the next bruise-raising blow to her tits, I felt the first spurt of my cum explode inside her.

The next, another. She howled like a thing abandoned.

The buckle came down on her nipple, and I felt like I was coming all over again.

I dropped my weight, planting my hands on her beaten tits as I shuddered, a last couple of half-reflexive humps pouring the dregs of my semen into her body.

She cried softly under me, louder when I squeezed her hot, swollen, wounded tits.

Very nice, Laura. You could teach my wife a thing or two.”

The van slowed to a stop as Will released her leg and moved to the door. As quickly as she was in, she was out- once a pretty girl walking home from class, now a limp, shuddering ball of misery with pink-tinged semen puddling on the asphalt under her ass.

“You might want to see if your parents can make their next payment, Laura. Next time, it's going to be your ass. And it's time my boys all got a taste.”

As the van cruised away, I began to look forward to the next default.

Last edited by Corvid; 11-09-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very nice. i liked the brutality and description here. too bad the other two didn't get a turn.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Very nice - excellent imagery. Look forward to the next 'default' too.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Excellent story! Great savage imagery! Looking forward to when the next "payment" is due!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #5
taken

taken has initial reputation

Amazing story, very hot making. Mmakes me want to take out a loan and default the heck out of it
taken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
Corvid

“Don't hang up.”

I could see her through the window with the binoculars. She looked nice in the jeans and the babydoll t-shirt, just settling in for a long night of studying. I watched her body go rigid as she held the phone to her ear.

“So, studying for the big Anthro test tomorrow? Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your scholarly efforts, but guess what? Daddy missed another payment.”

Now she was trembling. I could hear it in her voice, even if I hadn't been able to see her through the glass. “I'm calling the police.” she whispered.

“To do that, you'd have to hang up, which I explicitly told you NOT TO DO, YOU LITTLE CUNT.”

Her shaking grew more pronounced, but she didn't hang up the phone.

“That's Kelly with you, helping you bone up, isn't it? We could take her along. She's a cute little piece of ass. Of course, if you made me do things the hard way, things would get rough. You should see what I do to men who skip on their debts and don't have collateral to seal the deal...”

I could hear her breathing.

“You think I was hard on you, sweetheart? That was me pulling my punches. I want you to be able to pay your parents' interest for as long as they've got the loan. But Kelly? She's just the butcher's bonus.”

“No... You don't... don't have to-”

“There are things you can do to a woman's body with an aluminum baseball bat that feel just fucking awesome when you're inside of her. Thing is, though, it kind of wrecks the girl you're doin' it to. This one girl was just on crutches and pissin' blood for a couple of months, but she wasn't a petite little thing like your Kelly.”

Her breathing was louder.

“So make your excuses, and come out to the van just outside the rear parking area. You've got two minutes.”

...shit...” I heard her whisper.

“You're allowed to hang up the phone now, Laura. Move your ass.”

I pushed “end” on the phone, leaned against the side of the van, and looked back up at the apartment through the rear window.

Truth be told, I didn't even have the bat with us tonight. Hadn't thought I'd need it, though I was more than prepared to improvise if the occasion called for it.

Laura was half-running out the back door of the building in a minute and a half. Then, maybe, she realized where she was going, and slowed to a walk, starting to shake again.

She stopped, took a few more steps, stopped again. Looked back at the building.

I groaned in exasperation. “She's going to bolt. Luco, Tony, get ready to hound our fox.”

I moved away from the doors as the boys took up positions against them. Laura took a few more steps towards the van, then stopped again.

“You really think so?” Will asked. “I'm thinking not.”

“How much you want to bet, Kreskin?”

Will didn't even have time to answer as she suddenly turned and started to run across the parking lot.

Tony's a big guy. He doesn't look fast, but he did track, back in the day. Over a long haul, no way was Laura going to outrun him.

He's got nothing on Luco, though.

She didn't realize how fast she was going to have to go; Luco was going at a full sprint two steps after his feet left the van.

He barreled into her before she made is as far as leaving the pavement, knocking her into someone's station wagon. Then his arms were around her waist from behind, twisting her around, lifting her off her feet.

She was just starting to scream when Tony caught up with her.

Tony smacked her a good one across the face, snarling at her as she went rigid in Luco's grasp. The specifics didn't make it back to me, but the underlying message was clear, even before he slapped her again. She stumbled, and would have gone down to her knees if Luco wasn't holding her.

Tony went around behind her, and Luco shifted so both men had her under the arms. They half-carried her back to the van that way, and I said a little “thanks” to whatever skinflint had designed the lighting for the parking lot.

I pushed the intercom button as they hauled her up into the back. “Drive,” I muttered. “...and take a long route, we've got a lot of business to conduct here tonight.”

The doors slammed shut, and the van rolled away. I looked at Laura, panting and shivering int Luco and Tony's arms.

“Laura,” I tsked. “Laura, Laura, Laura. Why you have to make things difficult?”

She didn't speak, eyes still darting around the back compartment of the van that she should have known by now she wasn't going to escape.

“You see, Laura, I said next time it was going to be your ass. And, you understand, it's going to be your ass. But we could have done this like a civilized business arrangement.”

I reached down and pulled up the form-fitted shirt, tucking the tail into her bra.

“We could have gone slow, used some lube, started with some fingers, maybe. But you, you decided to make my boys chase you down. So now I've got to beat you again.”

I pulled apart the button on her jeans and slid them down onto her hips, fully baring her trembling midriff and her cute little pearl navel ring.

She twisted in their grip as I cracked my knuckles. “Please, no...! I'm sorry, you don't have to-”

I rammed my fist into her belly.

“K-HUhh-!”

She lurched forward, coughing and gasping.

“Pull her up.”

They did, smiling cruelly as she struggled to draw breath.

“Why do you have to show me this disrespect? Do you think I like this? You think I enjoy punching you in the stomach?”

“No-” She gasped.

My knuckles smashed into her breadbasket.

AH!- Huhhh...

Her knees gave way, and she hung in Luco and Tony's grip.

“Up...” I growled.

They held her, suspended, until the strain of holding up her weight finally caused her to drop her feet back to the floor of the van.

I smirked. “Well, I gotta admit- actually, yeah, I do. I like how helpless it makes you feel. I like how it hurts you. I like how it makes it hard for you to breathe. I like how it feels when my fist smacks into your soft flesh. I like how it lets you know that you may be hot shit out there, but here, you're gonna take whatever I give you. A fist in the gut has got to be the second-best way to make a woman understand she's going to submit.”

I lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes.

She was starting to tear up, poor baby.

“Whadya think, Laura? You need one more?”

She didn't say anything.

I started to turn away.

Maybe she was getting smarter.

Just not smart enough to see it coming.

“HAHHH-!”

I pounded her in the sweet spot just below the navel and felt her guts clench around my fist a moment too late to protect herself. Her hips jerked out behind her as she let out an explosive cough that trailed off into pained, ragged gasping.

“...And now that you're motivated to bend over... Let's talk about the first best way.”

Will kicked the heavy wooden crate over towards the center of the van, and Tony and Luco shoved her down on it. I grabbed the waistband of her jeans and jerked them down her hips. Her thin white cotton briefs were tight against the succulent curve of her ass.

“Aw, sweet,” I growled, palming her buttocks with both hands and squeezing hard. “I'm going to enjoy this.”

“One of you will,” Will said in a flat deadpan. Luco and Tony laughed.

“Damn right.” I peeled down her underwear to rest in the swaddle of her jeans around her knees. She twisted her hips back and forth against the crate.

“No...” She whimpered. “Please, no- don't do this- don't hurt me any more, no...!”

I quietly watched her butt move as she tried, uselessly, to get away. Luco and Tony had no problem keeping her in place, and I was enjoying the inevitability of the thing. Hell, I was getting harder by the second.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out and tapping it against her shuddering rear end. My fingers closed on her hips; my thumbs parted her buttocks, and I shoved the head of my cock into the cleft of her rump.

“Oh,” I whispered. “This is going to be good.”

Her reply was a wordless cry of fear and hurt.

“You ever take it up the ass before, Laura? I'm thinking not. They say the first time makes all the difference as to whether it's something a woman finds enjoyable or traumatic.”

My fingers tightened rhythmically against her pelvis. The head of my cock rested against her anus, heat radiating between our bodies, pre-cum starting to dampen her tight little sphincter as I whispered.

“With no lube, though? We're heading for trauma. I'm going to put every inch of my big cock in your tight little asshole, and you know how much say you get in that? Zero. And then I'm going to do it again and again. I'm going to use your ass good and hard, and you're never going to be the same again after that. It's going to mark you. Everywhere you go, you're going to be a cock-slut, a girl who takes it up the back way.”

Her body shivered, and I kept on whispering.

“Something about you, everyone's going to know that someone bent you over and shoved it up your ass like a beast. Sodomized you. Butt-fucked you. Claimed your body in unnatural congress, as a preacher I heard once liked to say.”

“Ah... please...”

“Picture this: you get home from the wedding, and you take off the veil, and your new husband, your Prince Charming, the man who's going to take you away from it all, he turns you around and he pushes you down on the bed, and that big white skirt goes over your head, and you say, 'Dear, what are you doing', and he says, 'Shut up, you slut. I know I'm not the first. I know you like it. This is how it's going to be. This is what you're going to have to give me, the rest of your life,' because a man wants his wife to fucking submit. And you cry, and cry, and cry, you never wanted it to be like that, and he doesn't care. You're going to give him what you owe him. He doesn't care that it hurts, he just holds you down and makes you take it.”

Her body was shaking as she began to sob.

“He shoots his cum way up deep in your guts and rolls off of you and starts snoring. And you go to the toilet, and all this white stickiness mixed in with blood and shit, it just trickles down out of your bowels. It seems to take forever. You come back to bed and you cry yourself to sleep, but then around three in the morning he wakes up with a hard-on and looks at you, pushes your face into the pillow, tells you it's easier the second time but it isn't-”

I suddenly jammed my hips forward, and the head of my cock broke through her unprepared anus. Laura screamed, arms shaking in the hands that held her.

She was tight- oh, was she tight- and I could feel the friction inside of her even from that initial push, that first scant penetration. But she had just lost the battle- all that was left was putting enough force into fucking her.

“That's it, Laura.” I growled. “Here it comes.”

My hands clenched on her pelvis as I shifted, pulled back just the tiniest fraction of an inch, and drove forward with a “HUNGH!-

Half my cock pierced into the screaming girl's posterior.

“Aw, baby,” Tony laughed, shifting his grip to put more weight on her shoulder as her feet beat frantically against the floor of the van. “Feel the burn.”

“Pop it, boss!” Luco encouraged. “Shove it all into her! Break that ass, make it bounce!”

“NO!” Laura shrieked. “NO, NO, NO...!”

I took a couple of deep breaths, dug my fingers into her flesh, and stabbed all the way into her asshole.

AHHHH! AH-huh-huh... Oh God, it hurts-!

“Yeah. Ah, yeah, such a tight ass. Nothing like a good, hard, screaming fuck-”

With each word, I was pulling back; with the word fuck, I rammed back into her.

Her buttocks bounced magnificently as my hips slammed into her, crushing her against the crate. She howled.

“Milk that cock, whore. Go on, fight it! You don't want to be the kind of girl who's used to being fucked up the ass, do you?”

I don't know if it even occurred to her to try to relax. What I do know is that her rectal muscles tried to peel my cock like a banana. I admit it, it hurt a little. But each thrust hurt less- not because she was looser, but because the endorphin high of vigorous sex combined with the pleasure of knowing how each thrust was conquering her was overwhelming any trivial discomfort.

And I knew it was hurting her far more.

HUNGH- HUNGH- HUNGH- YEAH!- HUNGH- TAKE- IT- HUNGH- IN- YOUR- FUCKING- ASS-!

I slapped her tumbling derrière hard, leaving a bright pink hand print on her hot, pale flesh as it bounced against me. Saw her shoulder blades arch as she shrieked at the new hurt. Felt her glutes clench as I thrust between them, pumping, stabbing, rending.

Sweat dripped from my hair. Yeah, Laura was a workout. I'd have to ask my trainer how many calories you burned in breaking a virgin asshole.

“Ready for your baptism into the church of anal, slut?”

Ah-huh-huh no, please.... PLEASE...!

I moved up behind her, planting my hands on her lower back as I stabbed down into her ass.

“This ass is for FUCKING!” I slammed by hand down on her rump as I drove into her to the hilt.

“NOOOO!”

“This ass is for FUCKING!” SMACK! “THIS ASS IS FOR FUCKING!” SMACK! “FOR FUCKING-” SMACK! “FOR FUCKING!” SMACK! “FOR FUCKING--!”

I grabbed a fistful of her hair with my left hand and dragged her head back, my right hand continuing to punish her clenching rump as my cock tightened inside her body, flooding her guts with my come.

“FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK-!”

I let out a slow, shuddering breath as I finally emptied my balls into her quivering, sobbing body, my hands going back to her hips to squeeze fiercely and convulsively at her hot flesh. With my next breath, I pulled out of her all at once, a move that was greeted with another cry as her insides sucked at my withdrawing cock.

“Hey, Luco,” I grinned savagely. “Want a shot at this ass?”

I heard her whisper something before another fit of sobbing, but not what she said.

“Aw c'mon,” whined Tony. “Why Luco?”

I rubbed a hand over her hot, reddened buttock. “Because Luco's the only one of you who's left-handed.” I gave her rump another smack, smiling as she whimpered.

Her hand jerked out as Luco released it, looking for something to hold onto, some kind of escape, but found only Will. Will ran his tongue over her palm before moving up to grab her elbow and forcing her arm back down beside her.

I retreated to the side of the van as Luco moved behind her, dropping his pants.

“Hey, baby,” he crooned, sliding his hands over her hips, “we haven't been properly introduced. I'm the man of your fucking dreams.”

“Ohhh,” Tony laughed. “We gonna see some of the famous Luco foreplay?”

As his hands reached her shoulders he wrenched his body forward, impaling her as she let out an ear-piercing shriek.

“Yep. That was it.”

The crate squeaked as he forced himself into her ass, hard and fast, savaging her squeezing anus with brutal friction.

Yeah, baby! Yeah, baby! Let me hear it! Let me hear what that cock's doing in your ass! Let me hear what that cock's doing to your ass!”

Laura whimpered in agony, her moans cresting into wails with each vicious penetration.

“That's it,” growled Will. “Stretch out the little whore's bowels. Make her take every inch!”

The sound of Luco's hips smacking against the girl's pert backside started to drown out the squeaking of the crate, though that was only a counterpoint to Laura's own cries. I smiled.

“Go on, punish her, Luco.” I urged. “Show her who's in charge.”

He glared at Will and Tony. “Hold her.”

Drawing upright, he began to slap her rump hard, the rest of his body pulled back and rigid.

“Yeah-” SMACK “Fuckin'-” SMACK “Take it-” SMACK

Then, without warning, he slammed deep into her asshole.

Her scream was overwhelmed by Luco's roar of satisfaction as he drove home in her clenching butt.

“Yeah, babe! That's how you grip a cock! Let's do it again!”

“Oh, God, NO-!” I heard her cry.

“You think you get a vote in the matter?” Luco cracked.

His hand slammed down on her hip.

“Get it ready for me, baby!” SMACK! “Nice n' tight!” SMACK! “Oh, you know it's gonna hurt, don't you-!” SMACK! “Here it-”

His hips smashed into her, crushing her into the crate as she squealed in agony.

“-COMESSSS-!”

Luco's “game” did a great job rendering Laura a blubbering mess. He'd spank her, sometimes just once, sometimes as many as five or six times, never letting her know when his next thrust was going to bust open her asshole. One time he just scratched his nails against her reddened flank, telling her how good her twitching butthole felt around his cock before pounding into her ass again.

When the pain got to the point that her sobbing was continuous, he gave up on subtlety and just rode her.

“YEAH!- HUHH-! YEAH! YEAH!”

“Break the bitch down, Luco!” Tony cheered, squeezing the crying girl's shoulder. “Break her down! Use that ass! Void that fuckin' bitch's warranty!”

Her pelvis bounced against the crate as he pistoned into her bouncing rump, her screeching growing higher and higher in pitch as his cock bored into her.

When he came, his fingers clamped hard on her pink, beaten ass, the last three penetrations spearing deep into her as his body surged into hers.

“Ah, yeah, that's an ass to shoot into!” He laughed, jerking out of her as she moaned. Will and Tony released her for a moment as she lay there, bent over, squirming and crying.

“P-p-please...” She whimpered. “Please, let me go...”

Will yanked back the crate, causing her upper body to collapse onto the ground with a cry. As she tried to push herself back up, Will's shoe came down on her tailbone, shoving her back down to the floor of the van.

“Hey, Laura, what's this shit about letting you go?” Will snarled. “You haven't served us all yet, and you're wanting to cut and run already? Is that good manners?”

He kicked at her thighs, shoving her legs together as Tony and Luco took up positions at her head, holding down her splayed arms. Straddling her, he sat down on her thighs, leaning forward to peel her tight shirt up her body. Then he unhooked the white elastic of her bra- a shoulder-less number, making the removal that much the easier- and yanked it out from under her, leaving her bare breasts to flatten against the cold metal of the van's floor.

Against all that fair white flesh, her slap-flushed derrière stood out like a target.

“No more... no more, please- please-!” she cried.

“Shut up and take it, bitch,” he snapped, lashing out at her flank. His hands moved forward to push down on the middle of her back as she arched at the sudden hurt, then one hand moved back to open his fly, draw out his anatomy, and adjust his angle between her buttocks.

“All right,” he growled, “now-

His hips jerked forward with a scream of pain from Laura.

“-you can cry,” he finished with a sneer.

The position gave us quite a show, each vengeful flex of his hips bouncing the sobbing woman's rump as he crushed her against the bottom of the van.

“You're right, Luco,” he rasped, pumping violently against the girl pinned beneath him, “this is one hell of a nice ass!”

His hands scraped along Laura's sides as he forced them around her back and under her body.

“But what about these tits?”

His hands clenched around the delicate swells, crushing the bobbing orbs as he savagely took her ass. Her cries trailed off into gasps as his hands tightened around the fragile flesh with each surge into her body.

“Now that- that's some purchase for wrecking an ass like this! How about those nips? You one of those girls with really sensitive nipples, Laura?'

The screech that escaped her lips as he pinched the hard peaks between his thumbs and the knuckles of his forefingers answered that question.

“Ho! Baby, that shot right through that tight little asshole! What about if I shove these hard little pencil erasers through your tits?”

His fingers jammed into the flesh of her breasts as he hammered against her body, leaving her howling.

“Oh, beauty! Oh, Laura- all the boys are going to want to ride this ass-!”

Laura's cried through a remarkable vocal range as Will alternately yanked and pinched at her sore nipples and pressed the hard erectile tissue into the delicate flesh of her chest, all the while keeping her delicious ass bouncing under a torrent of savage pounding beneath his hips.

“Ah... Ah, Laura, sweetie- you're gonna make me come-!”

His fingertips crushed her nipples and began to twist.

“Make it hurt, Laura...! C'mon- let me feel that ass squeeze- cramp up those guts, let the cock pummel your bowels-- hurt for me...!”

I didn't know if his torturing of her tits had the desired effect, but the way she wailed with those turn-you-inside-out thrusts into her butt certainly suggested he was on the right track.

“OH-! YEAH-! YEAH-! THAT'S RIGHT-! FUCKING-! BITCH--!”

“Twist 'em!” urged Luco. “Yank on those nips!”

“Fuck her harder,” I shouted, my own lust starting to rise again as I watched Will drive his cock into Laura's body. “Bust that ass for every fucking cent!”

“HERE IT COMES- UP- YOUR- TIGHT- LITTLE- ASS-

He leaned into her, shuddering as he pushed deep inside of her. His lips pulled back from his teeth, and I could see him shove harder against her rump, trying to penetrate her as deeply as possible as his cock bucked inside her, his semen flooding her bowels. His back arched, hands shaking, her hard nipples still imprisoned in his fingers, milking sob after sob from the girl beneath him as her quivering asshole milked the jizzum from his cock.

Laura's yelp as he jerked out of her degraded into a fit of coughing as he released her nipples and she sank against the floor. A pink trickle bubbled out to drip between her thighs with each cough.

“Oh, god...” she whimpered into the floor. “Oh... oh god...”

I drummed my hands on my thighs. “And now, last but certainly not least...”

“No... no... no...!”

“Jeez, baby,” Tony snickered, bending over to squeeze her swollen butt, “Don't tell me you've been in college for this long without learning to count to four.”

“Please...” Laura sobbed. “Please, god, please... I'm... I'm bleeding back there...”

“Are you?” He yanked her buttocks apart, eliciting another agonized gasp from the girl. “Huh. Well, look at that. So you are. Don't worry about it, though. I'm going to apply pressure.”

Luco laughed. “So, how you want her, man?”

“I'm thinking, head on the ground... back against that crate... and her heels next to her fucking ears.”

Laura tried to push herself up, arms shaking, as Will chortled. “Oh, Laura. You're in for it.”

She fell to the floor with a moan as Luco grabbed under her shoulder and flipped her over on her back. Will moved the crate back into position as Tony grabbed her legs, dragging the limp girl over and draping the lower two-thirds of her body over it before craning her legs back so that her pelvis was level with the crate. The last several degrees of flex required to push her legs back drew another cry from Laura; fortunately, Luco was up to forcing back her ankles, holding her long, coltish legs in place, still tangled in her jeans and underwear.

“Tsk. Sloppy fourths. I've really got to see someone about the benefits package.” Tony grumbled, straddling Laura's upturned rump and contemplating her oozing anus.

“Quit your bitching and get your 'benefits package' boring out the bitch's shitpipe,” I growled.

Laura looked up at Tony as he opened his pants, her teeth biting hard on her lower lip, her breaths sharp and painful in her folded position.

He angled his cock down, poked at her spasming pucker a couple of times, then shoved down hard.

Big Italian guy, Tony.

I saw her vulva quiver as he penetrated her, swore I could see her lower abdomen swell. Her scream cut off into a stuttered moan as Luco bounced her knees back towards her chest.

“Hope you weren't planning on using that ass for anything this month, sweetheart,” Will leered, “'Cuz I think Big Tony here's going to have it out for repairs.”

“-HOOMF-! HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

“UNGHH-! GOD-! AH-! AH!-”

Face-down, Laura's cries had been somewhat muffled. Face-up- even with her body compressed by her bent position- her vocalizations filled the cramped confines of the van. And Tony- well, Tony wasn't exactly taking it easy on her.

Actually, the way he could slam his whole body down on her, the term “nailed” was seeming unusually proper.

I would have thought three guys' come would have slicked up her back way by now, but like I said, Tony was a big guy, and when I say that, I'm not exactly a eunuch. But I could definitely see something bulging in her when Tony shoved all the way into her, and what Laura was feeling had her screeching like a wet cat.

I almost would have felt sorry for her, if I wasn't enjoying watching Tony break the bitch so much.

“That's it, Tony!” Will called out. “Do it! Do it!”

Tony started rolling forward as he bottomed out, and the way Laura screamed, you would have thought it was a steel hook in her butt rather than a foot of salami. Just made him do it harder, of course, his big hands squeezing her thighs as he looked down at her face and watched her cry.

“-HOOMF-! HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!-HOOMF-! HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

Not exactly poetry, y'know, but I had to admire how it got the job done, the way his breath exploded in those grunts as he drove into her, as he drove the breath from her body in pants and moans and gasps.

“Will-” He panted. “...Will!-”

Will walked around to stand closer facing the tableau of Tony hammering the girl. Tony's hands moved in, spreading her labia with a sticky sound as he shoved his cock into her again and again.

“S-Slap... the bitch's... clit...!”

No-!” Shrieked Laura. “God, please, NO-!”

Smiling broadly, Will's hand moved down to her crotch. Spiking his thumb against his forefinger, he snapped his thumbnail against the exposed pink ridge.

“AIGH!”

Her hips bucked forward, almost dragging Tony out of her asshole before Luco could shove her legs back.

“Ho, and I thought her nipples were sensitive,” laughed Will. He smirked down at Laura's sobbing face. “Baby, this is going to suuuck...”

He tapped Laura's anatomy with his middle finger a couple of times as Tony's slamming made her vulva shimmy, then brought his hand down with a meaty smack.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHH!- huh huh huh...”

“-HOOMF-! HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!-HOOMF-!”

“You like that, Tony?”

“-HOOMF-!... Harder!- -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

SMACK!

“AIIIII! NGH! You- NGH! Sick- NGH! BASTARDS...!”

She was thrashing, now, thrashing like she hadn't since we grabbed her in the lot. I appreciated that Laura still had some fight in her, but letting her make things difficult for Tony was sending her the wrong message. As her arms wriggled out from under her back, I moved in, grabbed her left arm, and set my foot down on her hand. Will seized her other arm.

“Laura,” I growled, “Nothing you take in servicing the boys here is on the 'optional' list. Tony wants your clit smacked while he busts your asshole, your clit's taking a fucking beating. Will?”

SMACK!

“AAAHHH!”

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

“Bust it, Tony.”

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

“Rip her up!”

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

SMACK!

“AHHH-HA-HA...!”

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!”

“Show her what her ass is for!

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-!...ONE MORE...!”

SMACK!

“AHHH! AHH! AHH...!”

“-HOOMF-! -HOOMF-! HAA! HAA! HAAAA...!”

Tony's face went slack with relief as he busted his nut inside her. He looked like he was about to pass out, and it was the best thing in the world.

Laura looked like her world was coming to an end. Her face was red, her eyes screwed into a pained squint, tears and snot all over the place. When Tony pulled out of her, her ass started weeping, too, the stretched orifice red and angry.

“You know, Laura,” I commented, “You might want to have a chat with your parents. I'm starting to think they might not really love you.”

She drew herself into a ball when Luco let go of her legs and Will and I let her arms go, big sobs shaking her half-dressed body.

The van pulled back up outside the parking lot to her apartment.

“And if you think this was bad, well... I've got a lot more guys who'd love to have a piece of you for their Christmas bonus. You tell Mom and Dad that.”

Will and Luco rolled her out the back. Her limp body smacked into the gravel outside the parking lot.

“Be seeing you, Laura...”
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
Corvid

Default image

A story image, if this works out:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vandalresizeM.jpg (10.0 KB, 238 views)