Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
lillithium

lillithium has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to lillithium
Default new user. first story. The Park (M-F rape)

hm. i thought i posted it the other night, but i guess it didnt work. oh well.
warning: it's really long.

The Introduction

I am not a violent individual. Rarely do I cause physical, mental, or emotional harm to any breathing entity that has been placed on this earth. I am typically what you may call a “gentle giant,” although, I am not really a giant. I am 6’1” with a slender frame. I’m not very athletic, though I like to believe I am. I do lift weights from time to time and go running every now and then, but for the most part, I am tall, thin, and vulnerable. I am vulnerable to addiction. You see, I have what some like to call an “Addictive personality.” I become easily obsessed and once I have obtained my heart’s current desire, usually, it is difficult for me to let go of it. But this personality trait that is meant to haunt me for the rest of my days was never really an issue, that is, until I met Melinda Carlyle.

The Park Bench

I usually spend my Tuesday mornings in the park down the street at around eight o’clock, but today I decided to head out on my excursion a little earlier; somewhere around seven. The fog was out this Tuesday and it rolled with a mighty thunder. I felt that rain had either already visited or would be very soon. Just to be safe, I carried an umbrella with me. The walk to the park was the best part of my outing. To pass by those individuals that viewed me just as another body that exchanges gases brought me some sort of pleasure due to the fact that I more than likely was thinking the same thing about them. I wondered about people a lot; the way they moved, the way they walked, and the way they acted in the presence of other persons such as themselves. It made me wonder about human relations.

The sky was cloudy and the air was filled with gray fluff that made the city seem dormant and alone. As I entered the park through the cast iron archway, I made my way over to my bench. I had claimed this bench at mine because it was the only one of its kind and people rarely found any time to sit on it because of its cold cast iron frame. I enjoyed it because it overlooked a small brook that ran through the center of the park. As I walked I breathed in the cool winter air, pulling the collar of my pea coat closer to my face.

I turned a corner and abruptly halted. There was someone sitting on my bench. It was a woman from what I could tell; a young woman, maybe mid 20’s with flowing red hair. She was looking out at the brook in a way that made me feel out of place. Her hair fell into her face but she refused to control it. Her black petticoat clung to her body as she sat upright with her hands on the bench. I thought about what I would say as I stood, feeling strange in the cold. I gathered my thoughts and decided to walk over to the bench. Once I reached it I stood opposite of her and looked out at the brook, wondering if she noticed my standing there. After a few moments, I decided that she didn’t, so I opened my mouth.

“Hi.”

She turned her head slowly, wondering who could possibly be talking to her this early in the morning. When she saw me something glistened in her eyes and I felt like she feared me for a moment. She smiled a crooked sort of smile, but sincere nonetheless.

“Hi Stranger. It’s nice to meet you. Come here often?”
“Actually, yes I do. You see, I don’t mean to be rude, but this is my bench.”

She smiled again and chuckled lightly at my remark.

“Oh…I apologize. But please tell me sir, is your name engraved in the iron?”

I felt discomfort. I wasn’t the type of person that enjoyed confrontation. I didn’t want to be bothered and I didn’t want her here at the moment. I just wanted to watch the brook and be in peace, but she wasn’t going to go quietly because as I opened my mouth she cut me off.
“I apologize, sincerely. I didn’t mean to sit at your bench. It’s just that I come here every morning to sit and listen to the wind and watch the brook dance. I never see you, so I wouldn’t know that this was your bench. Do you mind if I sit here today?”

It was apparent that this woman left the park before he arrived on Tuesday mornings, so I didn’t feel that it would hurt much if I allowed her to stay until eight.

“Well, I suppose. I will be sitting here, next to you. Is that ok?”
“Of course Stranger.”

I took a seat next to her and took a deep breath of city air. It reeked of tulips and frozen dreams.

“So what’s your name?”
“Jeremy. Yours?”
“Melinda. Melinda Carlyle. It’s nice to meet you Jeremy…”

She waited for me to tell her my last name. She was a determined person. I could tell by looking into her ice blue eyes that were outlined in a light gray. She had a petite frame and defined cheekbones. Her eyelashes stretched as far as my arms could reach and the way her body rested on the bench enticed me. I began to think about her.

“Um, just Jeremy. Sorry.”
“Oh it’s all right. Most guys don’t really want to talk to me in the first place, so thank you for the small conversation.”
“Why is this?”
“I’m simple.”
“I would assume that guys would want a woman who is simple.”
“I would as well, but guys live for the complexities in women. It’s what allows them to love.”
“I would have to disagree in terms of myself Ms. Carlyle. I would have to say that it’s the mysterious simplicity in a woman that makes me think about her all hors of the day.”

The wind broke between us and I felt myself moving further to the edge of the bench. It was a small bench to begin with, so I pushed against the wind to move back. She interested me, especially her eyes. I could not get her eyes out of my mind. I felt as though I could fall in them and just fall forever. She was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen and I hadn’t realized it until this moment. The way her golden red hair hung loosely down her back and on her shoulders. The way her eyelashes teased her eyes and made me feel pleasure.

“You still awake?”

I had been staring at her lips. They looked so soft and supple. I wanted to run my finger across them just to feel the warmth in this wall of cold. She smiled at me in a way that seemed to be used only for me. It was a secret. She was telling me something. She wanted something.

“Do you want to go for a walk?”

She smiled her secret smile again and looked back at the brook.

“You know Jeremy No Last Name, I don’t know you at all. The only thing I know about you is your first name and that this is your bench that I’m sitting on right now, but that’s ok. Of course.”

I looked back at the dancing brook, as the wind created is ripples on the surface. I felt like jumping into the brook to see if the cool water was just as icy as her blue gray eyes. How I wanted them to engulf me; how I wanted her lips to caress my skin; how I wanted her body to warm mine.

It had been so long since this feeling came over me. I had to have her…as soon as possible.

The Apartment

I didn’t tell her that I would be taking her back to my apartment. After talking to her and allowing her to begin the transition into friendship and trust, I mentioned that I left a video I had to return at my apartment. She had told me that her apartment was on the way to the video store, so she offered to accompany me. I never knew that she would crash right into me.

I brought her up to my small studio apartment. I could tell she didn’t receive advances much and had probably been emotionally hurt in the past. I couldn’t feel attached to this woman after just meeting her, but her beauty struck me and my addictive trait took over from then on out.

From the front door the kitchen is parallel to the living room. The entrance opens up to the living room from where you walk through to get to the kitchen. On the right side of the kitchen is my bedroom. I recalled stashing a few “items” that could possibly be used for an occasion like this, though I never planned for anything like this to happen.

“You have such a nice apartment.”

She had no problem making herself at home. She removed her jacket and placed it on the back of my green leather couch.

“Thank you. Please, make yourself at home while I rummage around for the video.”

She smiled and walked from the living room to the kitchen. I stayed in the living room, randomly looking through things by the entertainment center and on the coffee table. After a few moments I saw her curiosity take over as she wandered into my bedroom. I stopped my search and went into the kitchen. I picked up the sharpest knife in the drawer and placed it in the back of my pants, behind my back. I walked into my bedroom. My double bed was positioned on the left wall below two windows. On the right wall was my dresser and straight ahead was my closet and door to the bathroom. She touched and caressed different items throughout the room, not noticing my presence. I waited until she began to explore the bathroom before I closed the bedroom door and locked it. I walked over to the dresser and quietly pulled a pair of handcuffs and a couple of handkerchiefs from the drawer. I closed it and walked lowly behind her, sensing her beautiful lilac scented trail she left behind.

The Meeting

She was majestic, graceful, and yet eccentric in my mind. I felt that she would enjoy this, embrace it, love it; but some part of me knew that she would still resist me, and after this one time, she would be gone from me. My penis becoming stiff at the thought of touching her pale body overrode my emotions. It bulged from my trousers as I walked closer, refusing to try and control it, much like her hair in the park.

Her back was towards me. She was looking at the shower curtain. It was a deep burgundy, something my ex-girlfriend picked out. I never did take it down. I could feel her secret smile warming the tile. Her scent was stronger and my erection grew. She was about four inches shorter than me, so as soon as I came close enough, my penis grazed the small of her back. She wasn’t startled and didn’t flinch.

“I could feel your aura; your presence.”

She thought it was my hand that was touching her back. I could feel a shiver transfer from her body to mine. I felt that she was nervous.

“Oh, really?”

She laughed, but did not turn back around. Her hair was so silky and smelled of dew-covered flowers in spring. I put the handcuffs and handkerchiefs in my pocket and touched her hair. I ran my fingers through it and smelled it, placing my other hand around her waist, caressing her stomach. She shifted uncomfortably.

“Um, did you find the video?”

I stopped smelling her hair and moved towards her neck, lightly planting kisses on it. She had such soft skin to the touch that a shock was sent up my spine and back down to my toes. My erection grew. Suddenly, she realized that the object touching her back wasn’t my hand.

“Jeremy…please, stop. I’m not very comfortable.”
“Too bad.”
“What?”

She turned to look at me. She was stern and hard-faced. I didn’t want to see her angry face. I wanted to feel her secret smile. I caressed her face and she moved away.

“You heard me!”

Once my tongue rolled the “r” in “heard” my hand came down upon her face with striking force. She grabbed her face and fell to the ground. I was never the type to hurt people, but her eyes turned a dark black color when she looked at me like that, and I couldn’t take it. I took the handcuffs from my pocket while her face was turned towards the ground.

“Jeremy…please, what are you doing? Why did you…”?

I cut her sentence short by pulling her quickly to her feet. She was lighter than I had assumed. It was easy for me to shuttle her out to the bed by picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She kicked, cursed, and screamed; and I disregarded it all. Once I had her pinned down to the bed, my arms on her shoulders, I handcuffed her and looped them around the center post on my bed. Once this was done I moved down to her feet, running my face down her body. She kneed me in the lip and blood spurted. Suddenly, I felt a quick burst of anger and punched her in the thigh. I pulled the knife from my pants.

“Do that again and I’ll kill you.”

She took heed to my warning and rested her legs. She began to plead with me as I tied one handkerchief around each of her legs and then to the corresponding bedpost, allowing ample room for penetration.

“Please Jeremy, listen to me, you don’t have to do this. Maybe if we got to know each other a little better…”
“No, I want you now.”

I couldn’t wait. I was hooked, obsessed, …addicted.

The Fix

I dropped the knife on the ground once she was fully secured to the bed. Her feet were going nowhere, nor were her hands. I strattled her stomach and began unbuttoning her top. She moved uncomfortably, but still didn’t curse at me, only pleaded. As I popped the last button and began rubbing her stomach she twitched.

“Please…stop, I wont tell anyone if you stop right now. Please! I don’t want this!”
“I know you want it. You want me. Why else would you come back to a stranger’s house?”
“Please don’t do this Jeremy. I like you; I really do, but this would only ruin it!”

I cringed at the idea of never having her again, and hesitated just for a moment, but once the sweet smell of lilac lifted my nostrils, I disregarded her pleas. I couldn’t stop, not now. I picked up the knife off the ground and cut her shirt free from her body, along with her bra. Her breasts were beautiful. Her nipples instantly reacted to the cold air in the room. They stood high at attention and it made my erection ache with pleasure. I bent my head down and sensually sucked her rosy pink nipples. My tongue slid and my teeth nibbled, and with every movement I could hear a small, almost inaudible moan of pleasure escaping from her lips.

I continued you suck as my hand moved down her stomach to the button on her pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pulling them down to her ankles. I wanted her to be completely naked, so I could marvel at such a beauty, so for just a second I untied one foot so I could remove the pant leg. She attempted to kick me, so I had to show her that I was in no mood for fighting.

“OW! Please! Stop! I just want to leave! Let me go and I won’t say a word!”

She pleaded and pleaded after receiving a swift punch to the inner thigh. I threatened to hit her gorgeous face the next time she said any thing to displease me. She took my advice and remained quiet as I took off her pants and panties and put the binds back on her legs. She had beautiful legs that were polished and elegant, but what I was more interested in was her vagina. I slid up her stomach and buried my tongue deep inside of it. She was, surprisingly, a little tight and I asked her if she was a virgin.

“Well, I guess you could say so…”

I took that as a pathetic yes. This was much better than I had first anticipated. I placed two fingers deep in her as started to lick her clit. Before I knew it she couldn’t hold in the moans. Hearing her moan “stop” every five seconds turned me on. I moved to the side of the bed, took off my shirt and my pants, and got back on top of her. Her eyes bulged at the sight of my massive cock. Being only 7 inches, it wasn’t “massive” per se, but for a virgin I could see how.

“Please…don’t do this to me. I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t’ rape me.”

I loved hearing her say those words. ‘Rape me.’ I had to give her what she wanted. I moved up on the bed and stood on my knees over her face.

“Suck my dick. Get it nice and wet too. You’re pretty tight down there.”
“I’ve…I’ve never done this before. Please don’t…”
“I don’t have time for an argument. Suck my fucking cock or I’ll slap the shit out of you. No teeth either or yours will be on the floor.”

With that, I pushed my cock through her lips and into her mouth. Her warm saliva felt good against my shaft as I pushed in and out. She started to gag a little once I pushed into her throat, but I knew she was a trooper, so I paid it no mind.

“Mmmm…nice baby. Get it nice and wet.”

I could now feel her tongue traveling around my dick, sliding up and down. She began to play with my head, poking her tongue in and out of the hole. I didn’t want to come too close to coming just yet, so I pulled out and moved down. I placed my dick at the entrance to her virgin village and kissed her stomach. She pleaded once more, but I ignored her as I slid my cock into her virgin pussy. I never knew she could taste and feel so good.
After a few cries, she began to loosen up. She was so wet I had a hard time keeping it in. After just a few minutes she came all over my cock, and sooner than later it would be my turn. I began to pick up speed and I pounded her into the bed. She tried to hold in her screams but I know she couldn’t resist me no matter what. After a few more minutes I could feel my load coming, and fast. I let out a loud moan as I filled her with my cum. I let my throbbing cock rest inside of her for a few seconds before pulling it out and shoving it into her mouth.

“Clean me up slut.”

She hesitated at first, choking on the pasty liquid, but after a quick push she began to lick my dick clean. After a few more minutes I pulled it out and moved down the bed to untie her legs. I knew she wouldn’t go anywhere, but to be safe I flipped her over and made her kneel over the side of the bed, her hands handcuffed together.

“Please stop…you’ve had your fun; just let me go.”
“No. I’m not done with you. Turn around.”

She turned around to face me, her hands just below her chin. I grabbed her around the waste and pressed myself to her person. She was a little cold, so I attempted to warm her, but inconspicuously. I ran my hands through her hair and used my other hand to caress her face. She was going to let out a smile, thinking I was about to let her go, but I violently pulled her hair back got very close to her face. I could feel her shallow breathing. She let out a yelp and cringed with pain.

“Tell me you want me to rape you.”
“What? No…I can’t do that…”

I pulled harder and she yelled.

“Say it! Say, “Rape me!”
“R…r…ape me…”
“Scream it!”
“Rape me!”

My erection throbbed as I pressed her closer to my chest.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you.”
“I want you to fuck me.”
“Say it like you mean it slut.”
“I want you to fucking fuck me baby.”
“Yeah…that’s what I like.”

I eased on her hair and lifted it to my nose.

“Tell me you love me.”

She tried to turn her head to look into my eyes. I let her. She looked confused, wondering why her rapist would want her to say such a thing, but she only hesitated for a second.

“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

I bent her back over the bed and retrieved a bottle of lube from under the bed. I rubbed some of the cold substance around her beautiful ass hole and on the head of my cock. She was taking it up the ass with no ifs, ands, or buts.

“No please…don’t. It’ll hurt too much! Please!”
“You’ll love it. Almost as much as you love me.”

She was in silence. She was amazed at my behavior, but I didn’t care. I spread her cheeks and slid my dick into her tight hole. She cringed and groaned and cried, but I kept going. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. Her legs began to buckle beneath her, but I held her up by her hips. She wasn’t going anywhere. I could feel myself about to explode every time I rammed my cock into her. She was so good. After about five minutes of fucking her beautiful ass I came. The white spunk oozed from her asshole as I pushed her back on the bed. Some was still coming out after I pushed her so I leaned over her breasts and let it drip onto them.

“Lick it off.”

She looked at me, tears in her eyes and face red but she did it nonetheless. She licked my cum right off or her breasts. I laid don beside her and kissed her passionately. To my own surprise, she kissed me back. I could feel her warmth, but I knew that this would only end in disaster. I knew that she would be gone…

“I love you Jeremy.”

I turned and looked at her. My life was no longer the same.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:25 AM   #2
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Wow...

That was great. Some of the best writing I've read in a while. I hope this isn't your last story.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 02:52 AM   #3
lillithium

lillithium has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to lillithium

thank you =]
my style is sort of different than that i have seen on this site.
my stories are all sort of continuous, and link together.
some of them never end.

i think i will post another soon =]
thanks for reading.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:30 AM   #4
fatal.grace

fatal.grace has initial reputation
Default nice.

i really, really enjoyed your story.
i think,
i'll read everything you post now.
fatal.grace is offline   Reply With Quote