Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Kidnap for ransom (for Sindyloo and Dr Mephisto)

She was heading for her car in the office underground parking garage again and was late as usual on Thursday nights. Her pattern had become predictable over the last 5 weeks that I had been stalking her. I knew that if she was working late Thursday most likely she was heading out of town right now taking the day off on Friday. Most likely she would not be missed since she was "going away". I checked with her office earlier and they confirmed that she would not be in tomorrow. Checkmate! All I needed now was to set the trap. I had wired an explosive to her tire that would cause a severe blow out on the road. Her route always included a streach of isolated road that included a stoplight. Once at the stoplight, she would proceed and suffer a flat tire, so that she would not be traveling too fast and I would come along to "save" her. I knew what her company would pay to get her back and was ready to collect.

Man she looked good as usual. She wore a black business suit with a white blouse, stockings with designs on them and satisn finished black pumps. Her hair was tied in a pony tail and she was all corporate executive. She got into her BMW and stared the engine, pulling out with a loud screach and headed out. I was tracking her with my GPS and had my detonator at hand ready to set my trap.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank you Dear!!

DAMN IT!! Another long work day for me again and even worse having to spend it on the CEOs couch and over his desk. Took me longest time to clean up and dress again.

So tired now but happy as I am heading off for my three day weekend. And am looking foward to a long fun time for myself. So hate men but their good to move quickly up the ladder with, as all they can think with is their cocks!

I open my car door tossing my briefcase and suit jacket on the passenger seat. After buckling in and enjoying the sound of my beemers engine. I undo the stupid black tie and open my silk blouse to the top of my full breasts.

I enjoy the feel of the cool night air coming from my open window as I power my car thru the streets and gun it up onto the freeway. My nipples poke the silk of my blouse out from the chill and my excitement as I race my car thru the slow slugs on the freeway.

Fucking Yessssssss, My time now and nothing but fun ahead!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
drmephisto

I followed my unsuspecting victim along the interstate and when she got off I began to track her with the GPS. I had a place on her route scoped out. An isolated section of road that would be perfect. I saw that she was still dressed in her office attire and that she would most likely call for help once the tire was flattened. I watched on the monitor and saw that she was within a mile of the place that I wanted her to be. I blew the detonator. All it would do would put a small puncture in the tire, not enough for a full blowout, just a controled rapid deflation that would force her to pull off to the side of the road. My monitor soon showed that she had stopped. It was time to come to the "rescue".
Old 08-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Have a nice Saturday dear!

"Holy Crap?? what the hell is that? NOooooo Damn it not a flat?" Mad and scared I pull my limping car to the dark roadside and bring it safely to a stop on the soft shoulder!

I find and put on the 4-ways and find some comfort as they light up the dark night around me. My heart pounds in fear as I open and punch in the numbers for the towing company.

"FUCK???" I yell loudly as I snap my phone closed and throw it on the passenger seat. "No service?? Fucking isolated place hills always fuck with my signal here!"

Brave with anger, I pop the trunk and get out of my car. Looking around as I walk back and open it all the way. As I lean in looking around inside it my short skirt rode up more and the chill air caused goosebumps to rise from my smooth pale thighs.

"Hmmm now which is the Thingy to get the car up?" Suddenly a light grows behind me getting brighter and closer. I turn still bent over and watch a vehicle pulling up slowly behind mine. I stand all the way up and face it backing up to my bumper and sighing with relief as it stops short of my car by5 feet. I shield my eyes with one hand as I try to see the man climbing out of a large black sedan...The Cops?? I hope thinking with relief!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
drmephisto

I pull up with the glare of my headlights in her eyes. They are nice eyes. I keep the light on for a few seconds longer than I should have just to gauge her reaction. I could see that she was pissed. Well what do you want? Here she is a corporate executive, out of her environment and in mine. I shut off the lights and climb out. "Evening maam, having car trouble I see, Ohh, a flat tire, I can help you with that," I say as I walk toward my as yet usnsuspecting victim. She is quiet nervous being on a dark secluded road in the country with no light save my head lights. "I'll have this fixed for you in a jiffy, and I happen to have a hydraulic jack in my trunk which will get this changed quick," I say as I head to my trunk to fetch it.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Nice weekend?

"Oh thank you. Its very nice of you to help?" Thinking to myself as my nerves start to relax...Maam?? Fuck how old do I look to him? freaking jerk but hey will play Miss innocent and use his simple ass!

Oopppsss putting on charming smile as he comes back to me. Hmmm idea? "Oh can you teach me how to do that please? Dont even now anything at all being from the City!?"

My hes tall good looking to and hey?? Where is his eyes going? Oh yes forgot about my open blouse. Hell let the poor guy enjoy the view as that is all hes going to get!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
drmephisto

I bring the jack out and get it under the car. I lift the car and take out my electric impact wrench to loosen the lugs. "Let me get that spare tire out," I say as I lug it out. I mount the tire and lower the jack. "There that didn't take long now did it," I said knowing all I was going to get was a thank you. Which was fine since what I have planned for her is going to be a lot more profitable. "Ok you are ready to go, I'll just put my stuff away, I say as she squezzed by me. It was then that I took her and spun her to tie her hands behind her.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Scared still and mute,couldnt even think until after my hands were tied and I was helpless in front of this big man with the gleaming eyes! His eyes roaming up and down my lush body sent cold chills up and down.

Clumsily I tried to kick him between the legs but he easily blocked it and laughed at me. "HEY....FUCKING Let me Go damn it now!! You Fucking PRICK...let me go or I I`ll Scream!!"

His smile grew as he told me to ahead and my eyes widened in fear at how calm he was? I let out a loud piercing scream long and loud and stopped after a few moments...stunned to silence by his laughter. Tears leaked from my eyes as total silence was all I heard around me!
Old 08-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #9
drmephisto

I quickly tied a gag in her mouth to silence the piercing scream. "Fucking cunt, the only ones who heard that scream were the wolvees, you want me to leave you to them to rescue you?" I said to her holding her firmly on her shoulders. she looked up and shook her head no, terrified at the idea. I then picker up and put her in her trunk. Of course she resisted and franticly tried to prevent it from happening. But she was helpless and she knew it. I tied her feet together and looked down on her. She was quite afraid of what my intentions were. "Lie still and keep quiet if you what's good for you," I told her. That warning brought a terrified look to her face as I closed the trunk. I took what was mine from the car that I had stolen and left it with no clues inside as I sped off in her car to execute the next phase of the plan.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

was still trembling in fear at the look in his eyes. Thought of kicking and making noise but. couldnt take the chance? What the hell dos he want with me?

The car moves thru several turns and my body rolls back and forth in my own trunk. I try getting untied but cant, tears leak out as horrible thoughts pass thru my mind.

I blink several times and force them away as I try to think of a way out of this. Hope something comes quick as i feel my car slowing now. My heart beats faster as I realize, that I will know my fate soon!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #11
drmephisto

After a five hour drive we got to my country house. I drover her car into my garage and after closing the door I went to the trunk to get my victim. When I opened the trunk she looked up at me with terrified eyes. They were red with fear. I reached in and carried her out. She twisted and squirmed as though fighting me would free her from the bonds on her wrists and ankles. She squealed with verocity, protesting any move that I made to move her. I carried her into my basement where I had a chair set up to receive her. I sat her in it and tied rope across her chest to hold her in it. She squealed as the rope crossed above and below her bustline. After securing her feet to one of the chair legs I looked over my work. She looked me with scorn as I moved away across the room. Her muffled protests were quite erotic, especially when I brought out my web cam. When I activated it the image appeared on a screen that I had set up for her to view. Her reaction was a moan of despair. I looked back at her as I drew up a sign that I hung over her neck. I could see that the content terrified her.

"$1,000,000 in cash in old, unmarked, $20 bills. Get it together within 24 hours. Delivery instructions will follow. Don't fuck with me if you want to see her alive again!"

The look of sheer terror on her face was priceless as I copied the live stream of the webcam onto a disk to deliver to her company. "You better hope that they think that you're worth it bitch other wise you will be looking at a short and dismal future," I said causing her to begin to cry. "Just relax and I will be back baby," I said as I left her under the bright lights in the room.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Sitting here in shock shivering in fear. cant believe this crap? Ransom me? So dead here dont think they will go for that? I am good...but a million dollars?

Giggling a little in fright. "well at keast it isnt rape!" I carefully try the bonds he put on me and find they are too tight. I try to not move too much as he must be watching me?

My full chest rises and falls with my fear as I turn my head slowly,while my fingers fumble at the ropes on my wrists. I hiss in anger until I feel one loosen a little. I stop in fear as I hear him coming again.

I look meekly down before he gets to the door, trying to compose myself. Dont want him angry?!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
drmephisto

I return to the room and check your bonds. "Cunt! I figured you'd try to escape. That's why I have these" I say as I pull out hand cuffs and attach them to your wrists. "You're worth alot of cash to me baby, don't be foolish and try to escape, you are in the middle of no where and the wild critters out there have quite an appitite," I say as I make sure that you are other wise secure.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Oh I`mmmm ssssorry. I wont do anything more. Please just release me and I wont turn you in...Okay??" I stare up at him frightened with pleading eyes. My chest rising and falling with my rapid breaths. My face reddens as I notice my nipples are stiff from the chill of the room.

As I look at my kidnappers face I see many emotions going across his rugged features. Many arent good and I shiver as I see them!
Old 08-27-2008, 04:29 AM   #15
drmephisto

"Things are going well my sweet. They are getting the ransom and I should have it soon. I just want a convincing pictur of what may happen if they don't cooperate," I say as I open a few buttons on your blouse.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Uhhh Nooo Dont do........that Please???" I stammer in shock as I watch my blouse open as each button is freed. My face reddens as I see my soft pale cleavage being exposed fully.

I stare numbly into his eyes as he undoes my blouse and I see his enjoyment at the view of my full large breasts hidden only now by my low cut white lace bra. "ummmmmmmmm please??? not this too??"
Old 08-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #17
drmephisto

"Don't worry, this should be all that is needed to make the folks at you place to pay. They want you back, they were very concerned on the phone sweet lady, so two buttons should be enough," I say as I take pictures. "I'll be back, behave now,"I say laughing as I leave.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

The chill of the room and the thought of what may come causes goose bumps to rise on my more exposed flesh. I look around more to see if there is anyway to escape. No nothing damn it!!

They want that much money for me?? Crap the Big boss really likes me, but that much?? I hope so other wise bad things may happen to me!? Chills run down my spine and horrible thoughts flow thru my mind as I sit bound and wait to hear the results.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #19
drmephisto

I return with a satchel. "And you thought that they wouldn't pay a rensom for you?" I say to my captive as I hold the bag open full of $20 bills in neat wrappers. "So lady, I guess that you want to go home now huh?" I say looking at my helpless hostage.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"WOW??? They really did Pay??" I say stunned seeing all of that money in front of me. A silly smile of relief fills my face and I look up at him and cockily I say.

"Well time for me to go then huh? You got your money so theres no need to keep me now is there?" So lets get these cuffs off, Mister!"