Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #41
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I completely agree.

Funnily enough, I somewhat agree with hornyspark, though he was a little mean-spirited against everyone else (I'm probably saying this because I was the only one on his list given a 'positive' comment lol). This is where Free Speech falls apart here. If a person truly thinks that another person is ugly based on the pictures, there's practically nothing you can do to that "mean" guy. More often than not, honesty hurts - ignorance is bliss. By asking people on a forum if she's "hot" or not, she risks the possibility of getting hurt. There are people that don't want to reveal their true thoughts so they lie (as a result of moral training).

So are we allowing all comments? or censoring the negative ones? I've said this before - what is the point of having a Rowdy Room if people aren't allowed to express themselves which otherwise would be frowned upon? Personal attacks in RRs hurt people, and many people don't like how they are "treated" on these forums, so why bother bringing in that room? How about you either allow all insults or you disallow them altogether?

Hornyspark picks up what a lot of people on these forums don't pick up - I don't really take myself too seriously and I find that funny because apparently I'm the "wanker" of the month. What the hell does that even mean? Wanker? LOL. It sounds funny though.
Ah well my thing is not so much that he was rude about her pictures but that he was rude about her pictures in a thread where she asked would you rape me and people were saying they would and they would beat her.

I can't really feel sympathetic towards someone who posts pics and asks something like "would you rape me" just because some of the replies are mean.
I also guess I will never really get used to the strange morality on forums like this where saying yes I would rape you and beat you and make you cry is considered totally acceptabe , but saying nah your too fat quit eating so many burgers is considered evil and unacceptable

if it had just been a case of her posting pics and saying hi this is me and horny spark had been all mean about her weitght then I would get the anti reaction to his responses more

LOL wanker is a brit term wanking = jacking off basically they are calling you a masturbator
Its always seemed a pretty lame insult to me since almost and maybe all people masterbate at some time then again most sexual related insults are lame ,cunt.pussy, asshole and dick are all insults calling someone a body part wheres the sense in that

Anyway if you won that award I guess it means a lot of people here don't like you
I might have agreed with them a while back but I have revised that opinion since then.
You seem pretty cool and reasonable also pretty civil and very assertive.
I guess thats why a lot of people don't like you though coz you can tend to be very assertive and tenacious (sp?) on certain subjects and won't let a subject drop unless you feel it has reached what you consider to be a satisfying conclusion.
Now thats bound to piss a few people off specially someone like touri who feels its his duty to protect the honor of every female on the board
but I think your pretty cool but Touri is cool too so wish you guys would get along better than you do
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #42
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
like touri who feels its his duty to protect the honor of every female on the board
don't know why you think this way joanna . there are plenty of women i don't help . i try to help people that need it when they deserve it . but i'm glad to have you as a super cool friend babe

thank you for all you do for me
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:21 AM   #43
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ah well my thing is not so much that he was rude about her pictures but that he was rude about her pictures in a thread where she asked would you rape me and people were saying they would and they would beat her.

I can't really feel sympathetic towards someone who posts pics and asks something like "would you rape me" just because some of the replies are mean.
I also guess I will never really get used to the strange morality on forums like this where saying yes I would rape you and beat you and make you cry is considered totally acceptabe , but saying nah your too fat quit eating so many burgers is considered evil and unacceptable

if it had just been a case of her posting pics and saying hi this is me and horny spark had been all mean about her weitght then I would get the anti reaction to his responses more

LOL wanker is a brit term wanking = jacking off basically they are calling you a masturbator
Its always seemed a pretty lame insult to me since almost and maybe all people masterbate at some time then again most sexual related insults are lame ,cunt.pussy, asshole and dick are all insults calling someone a body part wheres the sense in that

Anyway if you won that award I guess it means a lot of people here don't like you
I might have agreed with them a while back but I have revised that opinion since then.
You seem pretty cool and reasonable also pretty civil and very assertive.
I guess thats why a lot of people don't like you though coz you can tend to be very assertive and tenacious (sp?) on certain subjects and won't let a subject drop unless you feel it has reached what you consider to be a satisfying conclusion.
Now thats bound to piss a few people off specially someone like touri who feels its his duty to protect the honor of every female on the board
but I think your pretty cool but Touri is cool too so wish you guys would get along better than you do
Interesting!

I don't think I'm hated - Ntense was the only one who voted for me as a wanker and even then he was kidding lol. I still think he hates me a little though... I love controversy though on these boards - the reactions are so hilarious.

Thanks for the compliments I guess. I like you too Joanna - you're so mellow, down to earth, non-argumentative most of the time - makes you easy to hang out with and I don't think we'd ever have an argument because I'd take it easy with a person like you around.

The thing with Touri is that we aren't really getting along but we have stopped at the jabs at each other and if I talk about him, he's going to make some reason up not to talk to me. Too bad we're not like Ego and Phantom. I try to say something nice to him and he rejects them in a hostile manner. There's not much I can do. I tried to patch things up with him but he's unwilling to do so; not much i can do.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:48 AM   #44
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

The thing with Touri is that we aren't really getting along but we have stopped at the jabs at each other and if I talk about him, he's going to make some reason up not to talk to me. Too bad we're not like Ego and Phantom. I try to say something nice to him and he rejects them in a hostile manner. There's not much I can do. I tried to patch things up with him but he's unwilling to do so; not much i can do.
lmao when ????? lol need to work on being nice

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-13-2007 at 03:53 AM. Reason: added smiley's
Old 12-13-2007, 10:21 AM   #45
littlesub20

littlesub20 has initial reputation

Noone needs to work on being nice. Rapests aren't nice. haha. Seriously, though, people. Rock the meanness. I love it.
littlesub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:54 PM   #46
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
don't know why you think this way joanna . there are plenty of women i don't help . i try to help people that need it when they deserve it . but i'm glad to have you as a super cool friend babe

thank you for all you do for me
maybe coz I always see you jumping into defend every female that gets attacked here even those that ask for everything they get
ps it wasn't meant to be a critisim its very chiverous (sp?) of you.

Last edited by Joanna; 12-14-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #47
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Interesting!

I don't think I'm hated - Ntense was the only one who voted for me as a wanker and even then he was kidding lol. I still think he hates me a little though... I love controversy though on these boards - the reactions are so hilarious.

Thanks for the compliments I guess. I like you too Joanna - you're so mellow, down to earth, non-argumentative most of the time - makes you easy to hang out with and I don't think we'd ever have an argument because I'd take it easy with a person like you around.

lol well maybe you guys can make a truce at least
lol me mellow and non argumentive lol I am the one that often cusses thats why I admire your always calm style.
still I usually try to adjust my style to whoever I am arguing with if its a calm and reasonable person I try to be likewise if their not then I can do the other style too
I doubt anyone hates you I mean hates a pretty strong emotion I don't see you as having done or said anything bad enough to recieve hate .
prolly you annoyed some people coz you picked on people they like but I doubt its hate.
personally I reserve hate for killers rapists terrorists and people who are cruel to animals can't really see anything you have said or done being a cause for hate.
wankers not really a hate term anyway its more a term similar to butthead its a term you would use for someone thats doing things that annoy you its not strong enough to be considered a hate term
Old 12-14-2007, 01:12 PM   #48
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesub20 View Post
. Seriously, though, people. Rock the meanness. I love it.
ooooh I would never have guessed that
Old 12-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #49
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
maybe coz I always see you jumping into defend every female that gets attacked here even those that ask for everything they get
ps it wasn't meant to be a critisim its very chiverous (sp?) of you.

let's see , i've tried to help 3(?) women outright with big problems . i don't think none of them were asking for what they got . they might have been misguided in who they dealt with and helped to bring it on .
p.s. thank you joanna i think you're pretty great too

btw this was just pointing out how childish hornyspark was

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-14-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added the "btw"
Old 12-16-2007, 02:42 AM   #50
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
lol well maybe you guys can make a truce at least
lol me mellow and non argumentive lol I am the one that often cusses thats why I admire your always calm style.
still I usually try to adjust my style to whoever I am arguing with if its a calm and reasonable person I try to be likewise if their not then I can do the other style too
I doubt anyone hates you I mean hates a pretty strong emotion I don't see you as having done or said anything bad enough to recieve hate .
prolly you annoyed some people coz you picked on people they like but I doubt its hate.
personally I reserve hate for killers rapists terrorists and people who are cruel to animals can't really see anything you have said or done being a cause for hate.
wankers not really a hate term anyway its more a term similar to butthead its a term you would use for someone thats doing things that annoy you its not strong enough to be considered a hate term
Haha that's funny how that works - the other thinks the other person is something else. I always see you as being the calm one while other people calling me calm is a bit of a surprise - very likely because I don't realize it myself hahaha.

Wankers sounds like a joke of an insult. Kind of like calling someone a peepee head. LOL.

Yeah like Touri said, you're great.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:05 PM   #51
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
let's see , i've tried to help 3(?) women outright with big problems . i don't think none of them were asking for what they got . they might have been misguided in who they dealt with and helped to bring it on .
p.s. thank you joanna i think you're pretty great too

btw this was just pointing out how childish hornyspark was
asking for it is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
still you shouldn't really argue with me on this since I am saying your like a modern day knight in shinning armor.
ignore the facts and just go with the compliment
Old 12-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #52
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Haha that's funny how that works - the other thinks the other person is something else. I always see you as being the calm one while other people calling me calm is a bit of a surprise - very likely because I don't realize it myself hahaha.

Wankers sounds like a joke of an insult. Kind of like calling someone a peepee head. LOL.

Yeah like Touri said, you're great.
you seem pretty calm too me since you don't insult and curse much even when people do it to you.
now me I do that a lot here
Old 12-17-2007, 05:11 PM   #53
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
asking for it is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
still you shouldn't really argue with me on this since I am saying your like a modern day knight in shinning armor.
ignore the facts and just go with the compliment
awww thank you baby
Old 12-18-2007, 08:25 AM   #54
pussykitten

pussykitten has initial reputation

*just falls off her chair laughing so hard at the silly little boy*

aahh you have to love the totally shallow people who cannot see past someone's physical aspects. It really...warms... my heart.
pussykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #55
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Diva

i can't see the problem with this
why you can't tell people you think they are ugly? or fat or too little or what ever you think they are?
if some one ask me if they are attractive i say "no" when they are not. you must not insult people when they ask things like this but you can tell them true things, right?
Old 12-19-2007, 04:44 AM   #56
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
i can't see the problem with this
why you can't tell people you think they are ugly? or fat or too little or what ever you think they are?
if some one ask me if they are attractive i say "no" when they are not. you must not insult people when they ask things like this but you can tell them true things, right?
he didn't tell her she was fat , he said a whole bunch of rude things that added up to it . things that he would have no way of knowing if they were true or not . then in this thread he wanted to blame her for his actions . hope that helps
Old 12-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #57
hornyspark

hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)hornyspark Level 5 (500+)

Those that choose to insult me or wish upon me harm such hoping i become paralised are not only acting in a way that is equal to the comments I passed but are far exceeding it, as I never asked for such comments! where as a female posts a pic on a site and questions would you rape me to which i reply no basically because the female in question is fat ugly and not worth in my opinion going to jail for! and yet i get banned for voicing my opinion and then verbally attacked for backing my opinion up! how sad are some people when there most creative insult is ooooh look how he spelt that word or this word! and then on top of such a childish insult they question my mental age! this shouldnt be a rape board this should be a be nice to everyone or else board!

wow you guys killed my rep! guess what i walked down a street today and yet nobody went oh my god look at the rep on him! so does it matter? does it fuck!

thankyou to those who appreciate and defend free speech! and go fuck yourself to those who critiscise it and try to crucify anyone who has the balls to respond to questions in a honest factual manner!

when i first found this forum i thought great, somewhere to express yourself and speak freely, how wrong was I, its like being in a fucking prison!

so bye for now you politically corect rapist wanna be weirdos! go sort your fucking heads out you fucking freaks!
hornyspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #58
cleanfun4all

Well, I'm going to get an early start on my New Year's resolution regarding not wasting my time fighting with people online. With that in mind, I won't say what I'd like to say to you, but I would like to point out a couple of things.

First off, the question she ask was, would you rape me? A simple no would from you would have sufficed. You might have added, no, you're not my type. Or even, no, I don't find you attractive.

Instead, you chose to personally insult her, in violation of the clearly stated rules of this forum.

Not only did the mod who banned you judge your comments to be in violation of the forum rules, so did many of the members, as evidenced by your rep being -21.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:50 AM   #59
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Well, I'm going to get an early start on my New Year's resolution regarding not wasting my time fighting with people online. With that in mind, I won't say what I'd like to say to you, but I would like to point out a couple of things.

First off, the question she ask was, would you rape me? A simple no would from you would have sufficed. You might have added, no, you're not my type. Or even, no, I don't find you attractive.

Instead, you chose to personally insult her, in violation of the clearly stated rules of this forum.

Not only did the mod who banned you judge your comments to be in violation of the forum rules, so did many of the members, as evidenced by your rep being -21.
And to "stir the pot" as Intense describes me as doing on his forum, this thread was asking for HONEST opinions about an issue. If there was a hated person online and you were given the opportunity to do so, you'd probably start out calling him OR her names etc. Doing this is being honest, though it's never a good way of knowing what another person truly feels about you. It's freedom of speech. Censorship is blocking away things you don't want to hear. If you think that "no" could suffice, can you imagine the consequences of something like this in history? You could never delve into the reasons of why things happen because things are simplified into a tiny point. The unfavourable things naturally would become blurred beyond recognition. The prominent features stand out. Banning him on comments like these is censorship and you can call me paranoid if you want but I think this was handled quite poorly. THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION. She did ask for it (literally) and therefore, his comments should not be judged in the same manner as her not asking for honesty to begin with.

I know it's a dead thread but I have nothing better to do right now than to read threads.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #60
SouthernhazeUK

SouthernhazeUK has initial reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyspark View Post
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX you are nothing but a fat ugly cunt who got me a 7 day ban you fat bastard! you asked would i rape you and all i done was reply with my opinion and furthered my opinion to state the reasons why i said NO in a attempt to help you sort your fat arse life out you big mac loving mother fukka, if you lost some weight (like about 200 pounds) then you would be half decent looking and yes i would then love to rape you till you fucking bled and passed out but lets face facts fatty it will never happen because the only thing your going to lose is the sight of your toes as your fat bastard stomach gets bigger and bigger and fatter and fatter and rounder and rounder untill eventually you will be a quarter pounder short of a beached whale! (lets face it you aint got long too go).

so back to the original question,

Q. would i rape you?

A. NO because you are a fat ugly bastard and thats my opinion.

Surely i cant get banned for voicing my opinions in the rowdy room? come on mods give me a fucking break!

How can you get banned for calling someone fat but not for discussing how you would like to tie them up slap them in the face with your cock and then fuck them so hard they pass out? lol its a funny old world, and its full of fucking rapists!
At the end of the day, no matter what he says. There's always a lot more willing guys here. Me included. I also know it's a dead thread, by just wanted to say my piece.

Last edited by SouthernhazeUK; 01-06-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: added sentence
SouthernhazeUK is offline   Reply With Quote