Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-27-2007, 08:10 PM   #1
Bethmc2002

Bethmc2002 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bethmc2002
Default my rape fantasy....

Hi all

I just had the most awesome time of my life, living out a variety of fantasies at HedoII in Jamaica, but alas, my one biggest and favorite fantasy, that of being made to act as a totally submissive slut and then being raped by a group of guys, didn't happen. The whole experience at Hedo left me a lot braver, though, so I'd love to try to find a way to act it out, here first, then maybe (if I'm really lucky and I cyber-meet some people who are willing to play along yet give me the right feelings of safety) actually get to set it up and do it for real.

Anyone interested?

Beth
Bethmc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #2
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

make me swallow! has initial reputation
Default You Go Girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethmc2002
Hi all

I just had the most awesome time of my life, living out a variety of fantasies at HedoII in Jamaica, but alas, my one biggest and favorite fantasy, that of being made to act as a totally submissive slut and then being raped by a group of guys, didn't happen. The whole experience at Hedo left me a lot braver, though, so I'd love to try to find a way to act it out, here first, then maybe (if I'm really lucky and I cyber-meet some people who are willing to play along yet give me the right feelings of safety) actually get to set it up and do it for real.

Anyone interested?

Beth
Wow, that sounds really hot, Iam looking forward to hearing how it turns out. best of luck, and be careful,have fun!!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #3
spottydog

spottydog has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to spottydog

me mmmmmmm
spottydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco

dammit lol to far north for me. Good luck though.
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Why sure, Beth. Why don't you go ahead and tell us

-Nathan
Old 01-30-2007, 06:48 AM   #6
daretodo

daretodo has initial reputation

mmmm I'll set it up for you. I know a group of guys who love to forcefuck women. do you dare?
daretodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #7
Bethmc2002

Default Well......

I have fantasized about this in several ways. In some, I'm in my hotel room (I travel a lot for work) and wake up to find myself being held down on my bed by a few guys I don't even know. They then proceed to blindfold me and, after tying my hands together, they take turns using me, sometimes three of them at once. In other versions, I amout at a club, and pretend that I am REALLY drunk. Some guy asks me to go outside for ajoint, but when we get to his van there is already a couple of ther guys in it. Being so "drunk", I am unable to stop them from undressing me and forcing me. In another version, I am in bed, making love to a guy I know, and after tying me up and blindfoldingme, he lets a few of his friends into the room, who all use me against my feeble protests. In yet another, I am in the backof a guys car, when a few other guys open the door and drag me into an alley. You get the idea, I'm sure.

I think it all boils down to the fact that I am really interested in being in a situation where I am controlled by a bunch of men, who force me to do whatever they want (definitely without hurting me seriously). Problem is, how can I act this out while staying safe? Any ideas?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation

The safest way to do this sort of thing. Is to pick the time and place. And tell some friends when it will be over and who will be there with you.

If youi don't talk to them when you tell them you will, they need to do something, either call the police or what ever.

But you could be concerned about being hurt otherwise too. Anything could happen. But if you travel and deal with people a lot, then use that to your advantage. Meet the people in person for lunch or whatever. You will know if you feel safe with them.

If your expirience tells you that you are safe, then probably, you have a greater chance of getting hurt in an auto accident on the way to enact your fantasy then acctually getting hurt by one of the people involved.

So do you plan to do this near your home town or are you thinking of a more exotic location. Perhaps Key Largo?

Would you like me to send you some of the erotic, rape, fiction I have writen. It might give you an idea of my imagination.

Jerry
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #9
nathan

Jerry's advice is sound, of course, as far as it goes. There's a bit of protection from harm if the people involved KNOW that you've got that safety plan in place, and if you have their real names and contact info.

Meeting, is of course, another helpful approach, but for many has the serious downside of ruining the "stranger" thrill.

A few additional ideas:

Have your husband or another trusted friend (or two! for a second set of eyes and intuition) meet people beforehand on their own and set this up for you. If they know people well who would be into this sort of thing, who also don't happen to know you, that can be even safer (someone known for a longer time, rather than a single meeting). You COULD conceivably also have a camera set up for your husband or trusted other to watch the scene remotely, say from another room in the motel. Anything at all that seems out of hand could trigger him to come in and interrupt, call for help, or whatever need be done. Many husbands... even some on this Board, would also get a great thrill from watching the event!

Your idea of having someone you know tie you up and invite friends in is another safer version of the stranger who is known to a trusted friend situation, and can work very well.

Of late, I have also been putting together a group of men and women who are into doing this type of play in a very safe and very exhilarating way. The group holds one another accountable and provides a community wherein these types of fantasies and the additional friendships required for safety can be discussed and arranged very openly and freely. Still, for the group to work well, the people need to be carefully chosen and proven before safety is assured.

Another approach many have used is to go to a commercial dungeon and/or professional dominatrix and have her involved and/or supervising the action. This is more difficult with a group scene, but can work well with one-on-one scenes.

I hope this gives you some good food for thought. I'd be happy to exchange ideas further either in the thread, or privately, if you'd like. They really ARE terribly exciting fantasies, and the intensity of your interest in them comes through in what you've written. I sincerely encourage you to explore acting them out (in a way that feels safe enough to reduce real risks to whatever level is reasonable for you). There's nothing quite like offline roleplay to offer peak experiences for sane people with these fantasies!

-nathan

Last edited by nathan; 02-02-2007 at 04:23 PM.
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
Bethmc2002

Default Yes, but....

I appreciate what you guys are saying, but it's a bit more complicated than that. I am really nervous of my "naughty" side beien though I have had a few passes thrown at me, and even a ng discovered near home, so I only "play" when I'm on a business trip which is about three weeks every month, thank God! However, this makes it really difficult to have a close friend involved. I have gotten to know a few guys in my travels, but I'm very reluctant to allow anything to happen with guys who are clients of my company. Even a situation where I was flashing (shirt popped open, only a half bra that didn't cover my nipples, didn't realize it <at first...grin>) one of my guy clients in a small office in Newfoundland left me a bit nervous for my job.

I have met a couple of guys that I think I could trust to protect me, amd who I have been with sexually, but seriously, folks! How does one come out with something like this in a conversation????? I mean, come on...."Wanna get some friends together and break into my room tonight? "

How can I cross this bridge?

Beth
Old 02-11-2007, 01:05 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, you travel? Check out the profiles of various members of this (and other) board(s) and see if you can connect with those stalwart studs who post their home cities.

Check out the previous posts of "Candidate X" from "City Z" and see if he's the kind of guy who has fantasies that conincide with yours. But I suggest you be damn careful with multiple rape-role-play partners, i.e. gangbangers. That's a recipe for things to get out of control!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:34 AM   #12
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heh. Remember where the ice machine is!
Old 02-15-2007, 03:10 PM   #13
Bethmc2002

Default Yes, I travel

My job has me travelling about 2 or 3 weeks every month, mostly in Canada and a bit in the northern States. My thought was if I was lucky enough to find a "soulmate" here, or another board like sexyads, and maybe after chatting a few times and gaining that comfortable feeling, we could meet for a dinner or something, to see if we were comfortable enough with each other to take things to the next level. I have actually met two guys that way, for dinner. The first one just didn't click and I was not comfortable enough to have anything but dinner. The second time was a real disappointment, as we had chatted several times online, and I was comfortable enough to agree to dress for dinner as he requested, but he turned out to be a self-centered, arrogant type that tried to order me to go down on him, under the table in the restaurant, about 10 minutes after meeting. Sooo...I guess I haven't had much luck with the plan so far, but I keep hoping

Beth

Last edited by Bethmc2002; 02-15-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #14
Bethmc2002

Default The dressing for dinner?

BTW...

The dressing for dinner that he requested was a VERY see-through black blouse, with no bra under it, and a very short skirt with a thong, and I did dress exactly as requested!

Beth
Old 02-21-2007, 02:22 AM   #15
Simonblackfell

Simonblackfell has initial reputation

How about a dominant male with female switch wife. Experience in BDSM wiht references to show that I am not some psycho with a hard on.

Also, what would you think about women with strap ons adding to the group?

If not Good luck in your search and be safe.
Simonblackfell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethmc2002
BTW...

The dressing for dinner that he requested was a VERY see-through black blouse, with no bra under it, and a very short skirt with a thong, and I did dress exactly as requested!

Beth
Nice touch, Beth.

Would I be far off if I suggested that you sound like you enjoy the flirtation of all of this, but aren't really ready to do an offline role play for real? Fantasy in your mind is a long way from fantasy in action with another... or several others.

-nathan
Old 02-24-2007, 08:39 AM   #17
Bethmc2002

Default Well....I don't think so...

Good thought, and one that HAS occurred to me, Nathan, but I really don't think so. I am ready and committed to taking the chance to actually have this happen. I'm just nervous about safety.

Also, for the past year or so, it seems that I am gradually getting more comfortable with putting myself into situations that get closer and closer to this fantasy. For example, a few weeks ago I was on the road again, this time in Newfoundland, and had a really neat evening in my hotel room that ended up with me deliberately leaving my curtains open a fair bit, me dressed in nothing but a thin crop shirt and panties, and really getting turned on each time the guys next door to me went out on the balcony for a toke (knowing that they could see me, but pretending to be unaware). I even ended up sitting at the table, just under the window, masturbating with a toy, getting an incredible rush every time I heard a noise from outside, wondering if they were watching. That night, I even unlocked the connecting door between my room and theirs before going to bed in just the panties, knowing that after seeing me they just might try the door, and being prepared and committed to letting whatever happened happen! Unfortunately, I woke up next morning alone and REALLY horny after dreaming kinky dreams all night, but I guess they didn't try the door.

Point is, the door was open, and I had decided to let them through, even badly wanted them to come through while I was asleep, but was still too timid to just knock on their door and ask for it. Crazy, huh?

Have to say, I AM ready to take this fantasy to the next level. Badly want to, actually. Just having BIG problems trying to work out how! My best friend, Linda, has offered to help me and watch over me, talking about setting things up with guys she knows from around home, but I would really rather not take the chance around where I live of being spotted by someone who knows me. I absolutely LOVE my job, and am not prepared to take any chances with losing it.

Soooo.....here I am.....getting more and more frustrated.......sigh.....

ps: I got a really sweet request to show the half bra I talked about earlier, and being such an exhibitionist at heart (lol)....I have changed my profile pic to one of me in the bra. Hope you approve, "J"

Last edited by Bethmc2002; 02-24-2007 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:01 AM   #18
rampant

rampant has initial reputation
Default keep it up but take care

Hi Beth,
it sounds like you are really up for it. As ppl have already said in this thread you need to take care. If you are a good judge of character and have a bit of luck it will work out for you i rekon.
If it were to go badly tho it could be nasty.

The guys on the balcony must have seen you from the sound of your story, I would have been trying that door all night you were giving them all the right signs, but any guy who is into rape fantasy (not reality) is going to be need to be organised in a premeditated fashion, and anyone who is going to rape u for real is going to be a sicko who doesn't care for your safety. A rock and a hard place really. I'd say you'll have to get a possie together from rb from the sound of it.

Let us know how it all goes for you, and i love the bra.... thanks

rampant
rampant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #19
Bethmc2002

Default Thanks,Rampant

I appreciate the concern, thanks. I'm pretty sure bthat what I'm going to do is get a guy that I know to help me set it up, and to watch over me to keep me safe. And yes, I will certainly keep the news updates posted!

beth
Old 02-25-2007, 09:50 AM   #20
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Good luck! I recommend one of the suites at the Westin downtown. 15 stories up, floor to ceiling windows and a view of the canal/NAC/parliment. The windows are handy for some relatively safe but highly erotic forced exhibitionism/humiliation.

Oh the lonely traveler possibilities, meet rich powerful man in the bar, go back to his suite, where he becomes a manipulative bastard dangling large career/monetary rewards for your compliance in his sexual desires. When you keep refusing he phones the concierege and requests 3 intimidating security personnel as he has an "uncooperative guest". Sorry to wander off in my own fantasy...

The Chateau Laurier has thin walls, poor quality mattresses, and tiny windows but a nice old-fashioned luxurious appeal in the common areas as well as some nice out of the way corners. Cold marble on exposed buttocks and the small of a womans back produces a delightful gasp/shriek (there I go again).

Just my two cents (and apparently something more devious than loose change),
-CP
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote