Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Musings, Insight & Ignorance of Lemarchand

I seem to stroll these halls with a diminishing rarity in these times, my career, my creativity & my talent leaving my apparent visitations to this place to another significantly close to me.
It's a shame on a number of levels, but most naturally & most importantly I miss all those whom I developed bonds with & shared tales, experience & insight, be it full of mirth or melancholy.

It's perhaps most common that I find myself here but with little time to involve myself the way I would prefer. My schedule leaving me with the chance to catch up with all that goes on here only once in a very long while. As with so many things in life, the absence between the times you see something causes them to seem a touch different. Things change & the familiarity that you once had appears to drift off in the far distance.
That's sort of where I find myself at. Feeling distanced to something you love and enjoy. The way things stand in my own life right now means I come home, visit the board and find it very difficult picking up the threads from where I last left before I must again leave once more.

Frustration envelops me with this present situation in a way that I never experienced before these past six months. I have been a part of this board since it's infancy nearly a decade ago. As I mention before, I love this place. So much so that even though now my personal quest to find someone with desires akin to my own whom I could share my life with, which was the reason I discovered this board & others like it had come to a close. I still feel a compulsion to return each moment the time is availed to me. So I find myself trying to find a way to overcome the frustration I feel. Find myself seeking a method to seem less remote, to feel as though I can contribute and still not feel quite so much like a stranger each time I return.

So this is why I am posting this thread. The times I am here at home and need to feel an involvement on the board I shall drop in any thoughts and experiences I feel like sharing.

I hope also that those of you who are familiar or unfamiliar to me will feel welcome to comment or share your own thoughts about what I have to say.

Regards,

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Home

'I, for one, know of no sweeter sight for a man's eyes than his own country...'

A quote from Homer's 'The Odyssey'. Simplistic, insightful & one that speaks to me in volumes.

I've been most fortuitous with the opportunities that have been afforded me over the years, something I shall never deny nor take for granted. My career choice blossomed early in adulthood, not scaling me to the plateau's that has done for some, but not leaving the struggles of maintaining a lifestyle in it's wake. I am a lucky man in life, in love & in work. This wasn't always the case & I am positive my luck will not hold out forever.

However, despite all my good fortune there's one part of me that feels lacking & unfulfilled...my home life.

I'm am born & raised an Englishman, proud of my heritage & patriotic. Since my late teen & early twenties I have traveled due to my work. I have resided within various countries for a good number of years. I presently live in the USA & have done for the past couple of years. Although it's not always easy to call my abode 'home' as I am rarely there. Work still takes me on the road for significant portions of the year & as long as I choose to maintain this line of work that's very unlikely to change. Nor do I want it to either. I enjoy my job immensely. I would like to enjoy my home life just as much as my career, although I never seem to.
Each place I have lived has never quite felt like home & I can't be certain if that's due to me not spending as much time at home. Even during the fall of 2008 when I needed to take time off due to illness, I spent all of my time at home here in the USA, but never felt fully like my home. Conversely, the times that I have either visited my home in England, or life on the road takes me within the borders of my homeland, I feel an instant sensation of belonging. This feeling even exists when I spend my time in hotels going from city to city & not just when I visit my home town & my family. It's for this reason the words of Homer above always mean such a significant amount to me.

The true question I feel needs answering is. 'Should I move back to the UK & make England my permanent home?'

I do own a residence in England, which honestly feels much like a holiday home. Logistically there isn't a challenge in just switching locales. The real challenge lies within the reason I moved the the US in the first place. I left England for my then Fiancee. Not wanting to take her away from her home, her career & family, knowing from prior experience how much of a stress that can be & with myself being used to a traveling life. The sacrifice that one of us needed to make felt most logical & noble to be mine, thus I did so. That choice was no mistake & I do not regret. There are differences now, but asking her to move to the UK seems wrong in my eyes, especially as I am away more than home.

Is it indeed possible to be happy at home & happy in your career?

Thanks for listening.

Lemarchand

Old 10-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great to hear fom you again my friend and glad to hear that you are still well and active. You have been sorely missed by all who got to know you.

Far be it from me to offer advice to your request but I always found in my long life that "home" is where you make it and is where you are happiest. I often think of Scotland and missed it terribly when I first came to Australia but after a recent visit, I knew that I would never go back there to live.

However, you will never know for sure unless you go back yourself and find out.

You enitle your post "The Musings, Insight & Ignorance of LeMarchand" I would respectfully insist that the "Ignorance' part is a completely untrue. I always found you to be exceptionally well informed and only too happy to help newbies like myself.

I hope you find the time soon to return to your "RB" home on a more permanent basis.

Best wishes and "Liverpool for the Cup"
Old 10-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
[COLOR="Yellow"]
The true question I feel needs answering is. 'Should I move back to the UK & make England my permanent home?'
I assume you want feedback or I would never weigh in on something that is clearly none of my business.

No, you should not. As you say you are gone more than you are at home so to take your wife away from her support system and her home isn't fair. No doubt she could make friends in England, but it would be a lonely life for a bit.

I saw it happen to my mother - my father traveled a lot and move us quite often. She became bitter and resentful over the years. I'd hate for that to happen to you.

Quote:
Is it indeed possible to be happy at home & happy in your career?
Of course. You just do as much of what makes you happy as you can, and give her as much of what makes her happy as you can. The rest is chores...necessary but to be dispatched as efficiently as possible.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #5
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Default Many Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
You entitle your post "The Musings, Insight & Ignorance of Lemarchand" I would respectfully insist that the "Ignorance' part is a completely untrue.
Hello my old friend. Thank you so much for your kind words, I cannot help but be touched. It's especially nice of you to comment about myself & ignorance, it is most comforting to be viewed in such a way. However, the title of the thread is intended to reflect who I am & what I hope to achieve with the thread, & ignorance is one of the things that I hope is as part of me as any considered opinion.

Whilst I post about whatever may be on my mind at that moment. I would never imagine myself so completely in possession of all the facts that I could could not learn from another point of view. I love learning...I suppose I live to learn. I am presently in my mid thirties & whilst I have a significant amount of life experience to this point, I feel that my learning up until this point is minuscule compared to what I could have learned & relish the experiences that are to come & the education I will gain as a result.
There is a very real chance that as I my share my thoughts on subjects where I am not in full possession of all the facts & what I hope is that other members here who have a better understanding of a subject that I do myself, can post and say 'Hang on a minute Lemarchand you fucktard...that's not the case at all & here is what the real situation is!'

While it may sound as though I having a bit of a rant. I assure you I am not & to show that I'm not just being self deprecating I turn your attention to the title. I also include insight within the title. I am frequently complimented about the opinions I share in my day to day life, & often told that I am insightful due to the different ways of thinking about things that I share.

Thank you once again Batffink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I assume you want feedback or I would never weigh in on something that is clearly none of my business.
Hey there Sierra, how are you doing?

Of course you are correct about feedback. A personal ethos of mine is that you never write anything unless you are prepared for somebody to find it, read it & make a comment or criticism upon it. I actually extend this to all forms of artistic expression too. Whether it be a painting, a poem, or a song. So as such, if I publish my thoughts or opinions in a physical form, regardless of it being a journal, an essay or a message board such as this. Then I welcome and to a greater degree expect those who read it to offer their opinions & their advice. To which I now thank you for your own advice and assure you it's more than welcomed, especially as it contains wisdom and learning.

Thanks Sierra, hope to catch you around whilst I am around.

Regards,

Lemarchand

Old 10-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #6
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Default Radio Ga Ga

'You had the time, you had the power, you've yet to have your finest hour.'

Radio... I like radio, hell I love radio, I always have. However, does my passion for this increasingly archaic broadcasting format give me the distinction of living in the past?

It appears in this present climate of technological advancement that the future of traditional broadcast radio is decidedly shaky. People assumed during the eighties that... to reference the synthpop act 'Buggles', that video would kill the radio star. Radio persevered, survived & perhaps even flourished through the onslaught of video's popularity. However, today is a somewhat different story. The increasing power, capability & popularity of modern internet services is without any doubt hitting the world of radio just as hard as it's hitting the world of print media. It's clear that if radio want's to survive, then it needs to find some way to reinvent itself & needs somebody to develop idea's that would make broadcast radio once more relevant & in demand.

So where is radio presently going? Most notably is the trend towards broadcasters embracing podcasting. Once viewed as the communication tool of the nerd & fanboy, podcasting has been the fastest growing method for broadcasters to distribute their programming to those who wish to hear. Just compare the services any mainstream broadcaster offers to that they offered just twelve months ago & you will see an exponential rise in the number of programs that are available to download & listen at your leisure. Creating a podcast is even comparatively cheap & easy. You only require relatively limited equipment & resources to create & publish an adequate quality podcast. Traditional analogue broadcasts are being replaced by digital broadcasts. Satellite radio in the States is gaining a decent foothold in the market. Whereas DAB digital radio in Europe seems to be turning into a failed experiment paving the way for a satellite service option. Then there is internet radio, which offers very similar services to traditional & digital radio, except with certain options for control & the limitations of bandwidth.

Is it possible that in the dawning age of on demand services, that we are just being spoiled?

I look at my own listening preferences today compared to just a few years ago & also to my childhood. As a kid I would listen to radio a great deal, always for music & the occasional radio play. Even as a teenager, going out & buying vast swathes of music I still listened to music religiously on the radio. As I grew into adulthood, I found myself preferring to listen to news & current affairs, sport, commentary & debates. In addition to this type of programming, I still listened to a decent amount of music. Today however, I barely ever listen to radio for music. I still listen for news & opinion, but never for music. It's so much easier for me to just listen to my mp3 player for musical entertainment. I have complete control, leaving no real chance of me hearing a song I don't like, even in shuffle mode. When it comes to programming containing commentary & debate I find myself now downloading a podcast & listening when I feel like it. I also have a passion for listening to radio plays, one that has been with me since I first heard 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' on the radio as a child. But today I tend to download the program as a torrent or official download after the programs airing.

So the irony I find here is that despite my own perceived passion for the traditions of broadcast radio. I am actually contributing to the decline in it's popularity just because I prefer to listen to things as & when I choose, as opposed to just accepting what is being fed to me through the airwaves.

One of the ways I feel that radio stands a better chance of survival, is through the regulatory bodies controlling the airwaves. back in the mid nineties there were regulatory changes that made broadcasting somewhat more expensive than it had previously been. A friend of mine who had been a thirty year veteran working in broadcast radio left the business a few years ago because the group he had worked for suddenly realised that the increased expenditure of the cluster they owned meant they had to lay off 60 percent of their staff just to pay the bills. He went on to say how there were far fewer jobs in radio today compared to ten years ago, & how he had been replaced by an entry level worker making close to the minimum wage & who was expected to perform the duties of a number of previous employees. As I was talking to him about the possibility of setting up my own local radio station, he went on to advise that given all the various market pressures & the trend continuing on this course, he would not suggest to anyone to consider any career in broadcast radio.

I do think that local radio is where it's future lies. Reducing regulatory costs to place those airwaves within the grasp of the amateur & the entrepreneur I think would see those people who set up their own personal internet radio station move towards creating a their own local broadcast station & run a stream of their broadcast online. I such an move would breed a higher interest amongst potential listeners & advertisers, as there would undoubtedly be an a wider variety of styles & content, as opposed to the very samey types of radio station that exist today.

So it may very well be that my love of radio is purely about reminiscence, remembering my childhood fondly & meaning that I do live in the past to some degree.

Thanks for reading.

Lemarchand

Old 10-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Default Relapse.

Would you 'Adam & Eve' it?

Funny, I come on here last week bitching & moaning about slipping out of touch with this place & the peeps here, only to suffer a recurrence of the reason I spent so much time at home during 2008. Four days in the hospital & an order to rest. I guess I may well be catching up more than I thought I would.

Regards

Lemarchand

Old 10-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Would you 'Adam & Eve' it?

Funny, I come on here last week bitching & moaning about slipping out of touch with this place & the peeps here, only to suffer a recurrence of the reason I spent so much time at home during 2008. Four days in the hospital & an order to rest. I guess I may well be catching up more than I thought I would.

Regards

Lemarchand
Too much Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. Lol