Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
DoctorBenway

DoctorBenway has initial reputation
Default Electric chair. (Female victim needed)

Sorry if this is a breach of protocol, but last time I tried this, the female I was using stopped posting *shrug* so I am kind of starting over again.

Once again, a female needed to execute in the electric chair. Will go over procedures of preparing and the execution itself.

PS, if this is any serious breach of protocol, I'll delete this.

I come walking down the hallway of the women's death row, boots clacking against the cold concrete floor. I glance down at my clipboard with the schedule of executions and tonight's is highlighted in red.

I carry with me a medical bag and a set of restraints, just in case. I can see, through the small one-way windows on their cell doors, that most of the girls on the row shudder and back into the corner of their cell when they hear me walking down the hall. All of them know it will be their turn sooner or later.

I reach the door of the poor girl. The next girl. I know that she hears that my footsteps have stopped by her door. I let the panic sink in, maybe to acceptance, maybe to sheer terror, then I swiftly put my key in the door and open it forcefully, standing there, backlit in my imposing black uniform, giving a nonchelant smile at the figure who awaits....
DoctorBenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"NO PLEASE....not already??" My voice quivers as I look up in fright at the guard, I drop my eyes again quickly as he always scares me with his looks!

I cant believe how I came here to be executed of all things....My name is Penny ...Blonde hair and blue eyes, with long shapely legs and slender hips and full firm breasts 36-Ds I am only 24 and was traveling from college to my new job.

And then passing thru this small town of Dolcett I get pulled over for speeding and after a quick trial by a leering seedy looking Judge I get sentenced to DIE??!! For Fucking Speeding!??

CRAP!! He said something too me...dont want him angry again? "Sorry SIR?? I didnt hear you!?" I sit on my bunk trembling as I wait for his response!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
DoctorBenway

I walk into the room with a smile revealing sharp white teeth. My black uniformed figure stalks purposefully into the field of vision of the poor little young blonde I've been sent here to take care of.

I ask "You know what day this is, don't you?" All I can see is her shuddering and fearful expression.

"Well, from now on, I am in charge of you. I will see you through the preliminary medical examination, through to execution and...." I pause for emphasis, "the post-mortem."

I lay the medical bag down on a table surface fixed to the wall and begin taking out various ghastly-looking shiny silver medical tools. One is unmistakably a speculum.

"Now, our first order of business is to fireproof you," I say as I hold up a pair of rusty shears....
Old 07-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Sorry Sir...fireproof??....what does that umm mean!?' my voice quivers as I ask him quietly so not to upset him! My skin crawls at the sight of the equipment he lays out.
And once again my mind spins dizzily at the thought of my impending death!? So young and pretty to die so horribly! My full young breasts rise and fall with my rapid breathing. "Umm will it hurt much..Sir??"
With broken glass
Old 07-31-2007, 02:34 AM   #5
DoctorBenway

"Yes, my dear, we will have to fireproof you. You see, the electrodes will be placed near a good deal of hair... which can catch fire pretty easily," I explain. "And, since you will be electrocuted with one electrode on your head and the other inserted in your vagina, we will have to trim your hair up there and.... down there."

I begin to idly play with the locks of hair on your head with one hand, while the other begins to, noticeably, slide up your leg, toward the hem of your prison smock.

"Trust me, you will want to cooperate," I say, glancing toward the shears. "The first girl we executed this way didn't have any pubic hair, so we simply trimmed the hair on her head the way we have before the invention of vaginal electrocution. She died just the way prisoners in the electric chair usually do. The next girl had a fairly normal amount of pubic hair and, well, we hadn't thought to trim her down there. Her execution, well..." I pause for emphasis, looking into your emploring eyes, "well, let's just say the flames didn't give the electricity enough of a chance to do its job."

I look into your eyes, and I see that core primal fear starting to work its way to the surface. I see the tears begin to well up and know that you are holding back. I understand that it is only a matter of time and my manipulation that will decide if you will break or not.

I lift up the hem of your prison smock to reveal that you are wearing a rather urine soaked pair of panties with "DEATH WATCH" stenciled on them. I pull them aside to examine just how much pubic hair we have to deal with.

"Sorry we didn't have enough time to have those laundered from the last girl who wore them," I say. "She was a very pretty little Indian girl, but the execution she witnessed scared her a bit too much I think. She spent her last night just huddled in the corner and I don't think she even realized when she had to pee," I explain. "We had to lift her out of the puddle she made and everything. It was pretty sad."

I look at my clipboard and say almost cheerfully, "That reminds me, by law you have to witness an execution before we can execute you. The one you are scheduled to witness is in a little bit so we had better hurry!" I scan your face to see that sadness and fear welling up a bit more to the surface with every word I say.

"Let's see..." I say as I scan the execution schedule. "Oh yes, this one! She is a, might I say, very attractive redhead. And she has refused to be trimmed, so I guess you will get a rare treat and have the chance to see what happens when girls here don't listen to their masters!"

I examine the expression on your face, learning that you will have to witness an execution. "So I guess it will answer your other question... you'll get to see if it hurts or not." I wink at you and grin, exposing a very sharp, sinister canine tooth.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:47 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

[okay Dr. B will continue the RP with you and glad you are back up again]

I shudder as I think of seeing a girl killed in front of my eyes. "Uhhh Sir?? Will it be really gross!? I...uh might get sick seeing that? I`ve never seen anyone die at all!!"

Growing dizzy as the thought of the poors girls screaming as their pubic hair catches on fire, is almost to much?! I sway ready to fall but he catches me and steadys me until my spell goes away.

"Thank you sir...uhh I will do what you think is best as I cant stand pain and dont want to suffer more than I have too!" He chuckles and guides me out of the dingy cell and holds me as he locks the door. Then he walks me down the long row of cells to a far door at the end.

And I see the door is painted Red. The girls in each of the cells call out to me to support me while others make fun of me and jeer at me. He has his hand around me while he opens the door, and it dips slowly down my lower back and rests on a soft warm cheek. He leads me thru and re-locks the door as my eyes widen in fright and fear at the sight in front of me!?
Old 08-14-2007, 02:39 AM   #7
DoctorBenway

I push my girl through the heavy red doorway into the execution chamber. This is the same door she will enter when she is to be executed.

The scene that my girl is staring at, unable to speak, is truly shocking, even for me, every time. A very pretty, innocent looking, fairly pale and soft young redhead is sitting, strapped in one of the most ghastly-looking pieces of equipment man has ever concieved. Heavy black leather straps cut off the circulation in her thighs and upper arms, and chafe her wrists and ankles. A thicker strap is fastened underneath her breasts, pushing them up and cutting into the sensitive underside of her bosom. A lower strap of the same type is fastened just below her navel and bolted where the back of the chair meets the seat; it is fastened so tight that the soft flesh of her tummy is pushed in significantly.

Her executioner is standing next to her, as well as a very pretty female eletrocution technician who is also licensed gynecologist - something the law requires be present for every vaginal electrocution.

She is visibly shaking and her face quivering. It is apparent that she is on the verge of tears. Her body is very bruised, especially around the breasts and thighs, indicating what sort of a last night she had with her executioner guard. I smile devilishly, knowing that a similar time waits for me after this little nymph meets her violent end.

The legs of the prisoner are strapped very far apart, and her muscles are obviously straining to close her legs to preserve what is left of her modesty. Revealed, as promised, is a very full red bush of pubic hair, which complements the girl's red mane on her head. There is only visible a heavy black cable coming out of the girl's vagina and snaking around to the control console. A small bit of blood is present on the seat as well as her inner thigh. She tries to shift her pelvis and flex her groin muscles in obvious extreme discomfort. I notice that she must have agreed to have the required spot on her head shaved - a little bit bigger spot than a silver dollar.

I push the girl in my care into the room, where she will have the only front and center view of the execution. Close enough, I hope, to feel the heat. I force her to sit down on the one center stool, with the rest of the observers glancing casually over to her and then back, rapt with attention to the subject about to die.

"Maggie O'Malley, do you have any last requests?" Her executioner booms.

She only begins to weep more, shakes her head slightly and eeks out "N-n-no s-s-sir," before finally snapping and losing all control. (I notice now that she has one very black eye... he must have had to discipline her, I think to myself), "Please, please please, don't hurt me, I can't have this, please! Oh God! No, please don't let this happen! Someone help!" She begins to scream.

Then I see a thin stream of liquid begin to issue from her hairy groin. She tenses her muscles in extreme panic. The stram grows thicker, and audible. She is wetting herself from fear. The urine forms a puddle between the upward-tilting seat and her doughy ass, eventually leaking a small amount onto the floor.

Now I see what sort of discipline she recieved as her executioner quickly, suddenly and effectively strikes her once below the navel with the butt of his baton. She coughs wetly and whispers "Sorry, sorry, so sorry.... sorry.... sir.....," before trailing off, and struggling, she cuts off her urine stream.

I see that the girl in my charge has tears welling up in her eyes, unable to bear watching, but unable to look away. I tell her "All of your questions about the execution are about to be answered, my dear."

"Do you have any last words?!" the executioner booms.

The girl only looks at him pleadingly and shakes her head despondantly, gripping the arms of the chair with white knuckles.

Then the executioner begins to sound off the countdown

"Watch this." I say to my girl.

"3.....2......"

"NOOOOO! DON'T KILL ME! NOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAH!" The girl loses control again, in the extended last second of her life.

"1!"

The girl lurches against the straps and her screams are replaced by a choking sound as the sound of sustained lightning fills the room. Her struggles get more and more desperate until they become almost spasms. She now loses control and begins to urinate again, this time the urine is heated almost to the boiling point and sizzles as it exits.

The electrode on her head, touching bare skin only smokes slightly and bubbles. Her vagina, however, begins to issue a great deal of smoldering smoke. Suddenly a blue flame, then a sustained orange flame erupt from her groin, engulfing her pubic hair. Now a real scream is audible and the struggles against the straps go in the direction away from the flame. She even manages to slightly rock the firmly bolted, strong chair.

The reek of her burning pussy hair and boiling urine fill the room. I look over to the girl wearing the "DEATH WATCH" undergarments seated next to me to see what toll this is taking on her already fragile composure.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My eyes are wide in fear and my mouth hangs open as my scream joins the dying girls. I scream until it hurts and stop but my mouth stays open in shock as I gasp and shudder.

My eyes are glued to the poor girl as she thrashes around from the juice flowing thru her ending her life so horribly. The stench of burning hair and flesh makes me sick...but i cant throw up too stunned!

Finnaly all is quiet and it is deafening as I hear the executioner and the nurse joking. She checks the now limp, un-moving girl and nods her head Yes to the warden! "Good Job Folks nice one!! Okay get the Chair cleaned up and ready for our next guest here!"

'Oh and you Guard?? Take care of her needs..you understand me!??" He laughs as he leaves along with his people. My guard keeps tugging on my arm and finally I stand up numb and shaking and I lean against him for support!
With broken glass
Old 09-08-2007, 04:57 AM   #9
DoctorBenway

I grin to myself at the warden's words to me. I know just how this poor girl will be taken care of.

I lift her from her seat, tugging her arm. Her body is limp and she has a look on her face like the next provocation could completely numb her to everything. I would have to take steps to make sure that she feels it all. She will have to feel everything. If I can help it, she will feel it all up until the point the redhead.

I we can hear the scraping of the tools the guards are using to scrape the skin of her arms and legs from the rests of the chair. I look just as they begin peeling the mask from her face.

"Take a good look. That's you very soon," I say.

My girl looks just as the black leather is peeled away from the redhead's formerly youthful, soft cheeks to see that most of the outer skin has burned to the inside of the mask, and its removal removes almost half of the skin that made her face recognizeable as a face.

The removal of the electrode from the vagina was similarly as gruesome. The technicians had to cut through the burned fatty tissue of the woman's mound. It was charred black and sometimes crunched as they cut the large silver triumphant electrode from her groin.

I yank my girl away, obviously stunned, into a room just down the hall from the chamber labeled in white stencil on the door "EXEC. PREP. RM2."

"This is the execution preparation room," I say almost in a hiss, my breath tickling the back of the neck of my little prisoner. "This is the room where you will spend the last hour of your life."

Looking around, you see a gyno bed with metal stirrups. Though one oddity about this bed is the presence of a full set of restraints. Once again, you see my ghastly black bag of instruments.

The door closes loudly. Now you are in the room with only me. You see me wheel in a cart of various specimin jars. "I have to collect a sample of most of the types of body fluid... and do a physical examination," I leer at you, now cowering in the corner, standing on shaky legs. "A full examination."

I motion for you to lay on the bed. Only then do you notice the claw marks on the arm restraint boards, and a reddish tinge on the crotch area of the bed... a color that could only be the maroon of blood.

"If you're good, we won't have to use the straps." I tell you once again in my mock soothing tone. "Now, get on the bed and spread your legs. Think of this as one of those checkups," I say as I suddenly pull a very large, metal speculum from my bag.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Oh please Sir........I`ll be good just help me so I dont suffer like her!" I say timidly in a shakey voice as I lay there shivering from the chill and my fear!

My face reddens as I am so exposed to him. Wide eyed I look in fear at the large instrument as he comes towards me. My heart still races after seeing the results on the poor redhead and I so hope she didnt feel too much of it!?

My full breasts rise and fall with my nipples erect from fear and the chill of the room. I look up at him trying to smile and say. "Sir I will be good for you in anyway that you want!?" I gasp in shock as he inserts the cold metal into me and forces it in, my body jumps and jerks as he moves it around in me and I moan in pain and discomfort as tears leak out my eyes!
With broken glass