Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly
Default Gang rape Role Play

Hmmm,right now,I'm really in the mood to do a gang rape roleplay.The setting doesn't matter,so if you have something already in mind,just write out a little and I'll continue on from there.And for those of who want a......I guess you could say Visual Aid,here's a pic of me.

For those of you who would prefer that I start,we'll just a typical home invasion.I'd prefer if this Role play was gang rape so whether one member controls multiple people,or multiple members get in on the fun.Either way is fine with me. And if you don't want to do Gang rape and would prefer just a one on one,pm me since in this thread I'm trying to get a Gang rape role play started.And here's my start.....

"Ah,this feels so good."I think to myself as I let the warm water from the shower run down my naked body.

Last edited by FieryButterfly; 04-21-2006 at 01:04 PM.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

I enter through the back door and hear the shower running upstairs... I start to head up the stairs...
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:01 AM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As Ryan ordered, myself and our 2 other assailants wait across the street, directly facing Rebecca's house. We are wearing balaclavas, but our hoods hide our faces in the darkness. I am in charge of keeping these animals under control, and making sure no one makes an unexpected call to the residence. When Ryan opens the front door for us, it means he has her in the palm of his hand, or is finished with her already, he wasn't specific. He said this girl is the hottest fucking bitch he had seen around here for a long time, we are licking our lips and our dicks are aching to finally get inside.

Last edited by Rogue; 04-07-2006 at 11:30 AM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:08 PM   #4
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

Due to the sound of the running water,I am unable to hear the intruder enter through the back door.So I just continue to wash myself,with no clue whatsoever that he is in the house or that he has people waiting across the street to have their way with me.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
46%

46% has initial reputation

I also waited with Ryan and Rogue, as well as another guy. I could just imagine her with the descriptions Ryan had given.. Hopefully, the others won't take all the fun.
"Hurry up...." I mutter toward the house. I had a bad habit of being too impatient, and so Rogue had to keep me and the other guy under control. But if Ryan keeps me waiting more, I might have to just burst in the door...
My hand slid inside my multiple pockets of my pants, touching the many knives I kept in there, just in case things got a little far.

Last edited by 46%; 04-07-2006 at 09:36 PM.
46% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:26 AM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Visiting Editor's Observation:

Girls who were tongs like FieryButterfly are Certifiable Sluts!! They deserve the treatment they get, which should be rough, fast, and furious! Sure she's gorgeous, but that doesn't make her genteel. This is no lady. She's 100% deserving fuck-meat.

Pile on, boys!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote