Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
RedRum

RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Traffickers Ledger

June 2, 2008: Item #204
Product name: Vanessa

Summer was just starting. I expected a boost to the business over the next couple weeks. The young college tourists would come for vacations from their schools and a small percentage would join my workforce. Not their choice, but what can I say, I’m an opportunist. The product for the day, Vanessa, must have started vacation early, bad for her, good for me.

I checked the log for the day and saw our first entry. 10:00 a.m. Our client was getting ready in the prep room. The lights in the room next door warmed up. I could see Vanessa passed out in the leather chair. The room was set up as a standard Doctor’s office. It cost a bit, but it was actually a decent setup considering the product was delivered without much advanced warning. Not that I was going to pass up this tiny brunette.

The room had fluorescent lights in the ceiling. The floor was sterile tile with clean white walls to match. Cabinets were along one side of the wall and I personally had stocked them with a number of drugs one of which, Rohypnol I believe, was slowly wearing off of Vanessa. In the middle of the room was a sturdy doctor’s table with a number of drawers and some custom features. I looked through the one-way mirror at Vanessa as she started to wake up.

The blue doctor’s gown did little to hide her body. Objectively, I would give her a 6. Above average but a little skinny. She had B’s, I could see most of what little fat she had went to her ass. It was a nice ass and complemented her perky tits but the best part was her age. I looked down at her California I.D. I could never say no to anything in the teens and 19 was no exception.

I checked my watch, and the monitors, film was set and we were good to go. I guess the client wanted her more awake. It took about 15 minutes past 10:00 before Vanessa came to. The cameras were rolling and I sat back to enjoy the show.

She went through the standard phases. She fumbled with her gown as she pushed herself from the seat. Yes the door was locked, no she didn’t have her cellphone, or clothes, or wallet. She weakly pounded on the door for a few seconds before her body reminded her that she was still drugged. She slumped back towards the chair looking around helplessly. It was beautiful.

The door opened and an older male walked in. He was dressed, of course, as a doctor. The clipboard really completed the picture. Vanessa shrunk back in the chair. “whoo…where am I… please I need to get to my hotel…”
“Miss, I am from the American consulate, I am going to have to ask you to be quite and go along with the procedures. You understand that we need to run a check on your I.D. before we take you out of here. It’s ok, we just need your cooperation before the local government will release you. Do you understand… Vanessa is it?” The man smiled. Good smile, must have had lots of practice, I almost believed him.

Vanessa started crying. “Thank you, I just had a few drinks and I didn’t know… thank you…do you know if my friends are ok? Do you know where they are? I was here with Alexis and Rose.. they’re my roommates …could I call them?...”
“Please hold on, just relax, I have to ask you some questions first. OK? Can you do that?”
Vanessa quickly nodded and sat up. Realizing what she was wearing she put her arms across her chest. “Yes, what do you nneed me tto do?”
The client looked at his clip board and pulled out a pen. “Well Vanessa, you said you were with friends, could you tell me what they look like? “
Vanessa wiped her hand across her eyes, her black eye liner, smeared a little. “They’re both my age, Alexis is a brunette and a few inches taller, maybe five three. Rose is about five six and has red hair.”
The man nodded “Very good, yes that matches what we have. You were at the pub down by the market correct? On the way back to the hotel?”
“Yyyes, we just stopped for a few drinks, we have a plane flight today. Oh god, I hope I don’t miss that… do you know what time it is?” Vanessa asked looking clearly worried.
The man lied very easily, I was impressed. “Oh it’s about eight o’clock, your friends mentioned the flight is around four I believe. Now let me go see how your I.D. check is going and then we will run a few quick medical tests and get you on your way.” He turned and walked out the door and I was not sure Vanessa even bothered to think why she would need tests.

Vanessa looked relieved and even managed to comb her hair a little with her fingers. I smiled. The “doctor” walked back into the room smiling as well. “Ok Vanessa the I.D. check looks great. We just need to run a quick physical, customs requires it. Could you go stand on the scale please?” Vanessa stood a little shakily and stepped onto the device. The man reached across and moved the weights and pulled up the measuring rod. “Alright, 103 pounds, 5 feet even. Could you sit up on the table? Thank you…”

Vanessa climbed up on the hard padded table. She didn’t seem aware that the gown wasn’t covering her ass. The client broke character for the first time I noticed and I could see the hunger. Vanessa couldn’t, sadly, but she was going to soon enough.

“Open your mouth please, and stick out your tongue.” The client shined the light in and out. Vanessa still looked groggy when he shined the light in her eyes. “Ok , good, you might be a little drunk still. We need to test what sort of drugs might have been slipped into your drink. Could you lie back on the bed? ” Vanessa looked uncomfortable for the first time but she lied down. “Okay, we will need you to do a couple of uncomfortable tests but of course we wouldn’t do it if it weren’t for your own good. With what you could have ingested it would be bad, very bad, if we didn’t. Do you understand?”

Vanessa slowly nodded up she was obviously not sure. She looked like a scared little girl, I was expecting her to start crying again, but that would come later. “Okay just place your feet on the steps here.” He directed her feet to the custom stirrups. Vanessa obeyed but I could tell that she was getting more and more nervous, she had gotten really quiet. “Last thing Vanessa, I need you to grab these handles down by your feet and adjust the table so you are comfortable.”

She relaxed at the word comfortable and reached down by the edge of the bed. The doctor moved his hands over hers as she started to turn them. The restraints built around the grips locked into place at the same time as the stirrups. Vanessa stopped cold and looked up at the man with an open mouth.

“What…” The man slapped her across the face before she could finish the sentence. Her small body rocked to the side but the metal around her wrists and ankles kept her on the table. Vanessa wailed. “oooww…. Oh….*sob* why….what….” The man slapped her again and she started bawling. “Stop it!!! Please… what did I do?!” Tears were running down her face as a dark red mark bloomed on her cheek.

The client dropped his clipboard on the chair and took off his scrubs. He looked at the girl with a cold smile. “We need to run some tests on you. I couldn’t have you running off could I?” He opened the closet in the corner and brought out and I.V. rack with an enema bag on top. He wheeled the device over to the helpless girl. “First we have to clean you out.” Vanessa started fighting the restraints and cried even harder. “Please stop, stop stop. Let me out of here.” The client pushed a button on the side of the table and the stirrups rose. Vanessa shrieked as her legs were forcibly spread apart. Another button and her legs were pushed towards her chest. Her arms, locked up in the front kept her ass right at the edge. “Please, god, no stop it… OOOooo…” Her cries became one of pain as the “doctor” shoved the over-sized enema tube in her ass. Vanessa chocked back tears. “Ooow….nooooo…. please take it out...it hurts…plllleeassee..”

The man stopped. “What hurts Vanessa? Tell me.”
Vanessa sobbed and starred at the man... “my…mmy… butt…” The man grinned and opened the tube letting hot water rush into her ass. She screamed and jerked on the table. I really couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable that had to be.
“Stop!...stopstopstop pleaseohgod…..oh godnooooo…..please noooo….sssstttooppp” She kept screaming as the water poured into her.

**Ledger continues**

Last edited by RedRum; 11-12-2010 at 07:59 PM.
RedRum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great start

Please contuine
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #3
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

OMG that was brilliant!! i want more!!- please
Old 04-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, what an incredible story. + rep.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

that was good, can't wait for part two
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Yes part two please
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:38 AM   #7
Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Anticipation is one thing....

Waitng five or more days is unhealthy. Please, continue with the exam!!!
Bird of Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #8
RedRum

RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RedRum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

June 2, 2008: Item #204
Time - 10:35

I stepped back into the observation room sipping some coffee we had sent to us with our last shipment of Brazilian girls. The coffee was good but the girls had been better. We had sold the last one about two weeks before.

I took in the view from behind the one way mirror. My merchandise, Vanessa, looked thoroughly cleaned out. Her legs were locked in their upright position, her arms bound at the sides of the examination table. I had a perfect view of the clear water dripping from her clenched asshole. It was also very red. I smiled as she made a small sob under her breath. Maybe she was trying to play possum.

I knew her waste had been drained and stored under the table and the doctor would probably be back any minute to finish the full physical he had paid for. I had barely sat down and finished checking the cameras when the client came back into the room. He went straight for his bag and Vanessa strained her neck to see what was in store for her.

The man pulled out a large metal rod. I would say dildo if that what it was, this was simply a foot long rod, four inches thick at the base, with a round tip. We usually limit the size of the objects the clients could use, but we made exceptions. He held it in front of the girl her eyes grew wide. “No...nono Please I'll do anything... what do you want? I have money!!"

“Vanessa if you suck on this I will reconsider continuing on to the next part of you examination"

He lowered it to her mouth and with a disgusted look of pain and humiliation she wrapped her lips around the rod and moved her head up and down. She looked at the man with a pleading expression.

“Faster Vanessa, this just won't cut it."

She bobbed her head back and forth and jerked her head back as she gagged. The doctor nodded and pulled the rod away. Vanessa relaxed for a second but the man rested the huge tool against her already abused asshole.

“Oh god no please, I sucked it, please no..." She whimpered. The doctor slowly pressed it forward stretching her burned ass.

“Nooooo... ooowwwww..." She moaned as it pressed forward. The man pressed it harder and the tip spread her apart. “OoooWWW... ohgod please NOOOOO..." Her screws grew louder as the rod went further into her. “OOOWWWEEEEEeee ....Oh OOOOoooowwww" The doctor was relentless and he kept pushing, already an inch into her ass. The cold metal probably didn't feel all that comfortable either.

I sipped my coffee as she started screaming as the client started pumping the pipe deeper and deeper. He pulled it out and rammed it back in. “OW... nono... OOOO STOP *sob* noplease..OWW. STOP... OHH STOPIT... PLEASE.... UH.... IT HURTS. OWW YOU HURTING ME... ungh UNGh Uh" Her eyes rolled back into her head as the pain built. She started grunting with each push.

Her arms were bulging at the restraints trying to get away. She was bucking her hips trying to escape the pain. But it was futile. The bands on her wrists and ankles were as immobile as she was.

The client pulled the metal rod completely out and Vanessa cried out as her anus spasmed. He replaced the rod with his cock in one swift motion. The girl shrieked as he shoved himself in. He obviously wasn't as wide as the pipe but he had only been in maybe four inches deep before. Now it was closer to seven.

“uuunnnnghhh... noooo ooowww nooo." The man slapped her little tits and began fucking her in earnest. Vanessa cried harder and harder. Tears were streaming down her face as the client grabbed her thighs and went to town. “Ugg... PLEASE... *sob* oooww Unngghhh... Ooohhh. Noo... Stop SSsTOPP PPLEASE NOOO" Her wailing and sobbing made it hard to understand her after a while. Not that I really cared, it was fun listening to the women getting fucked here for the first time. Her shrieks and sobs built to a crescendo as the doctor pumped faster and faster and then buried himself up to the hilt cumming inside of her. I always appreciated that, it was easier for my service crew to clean up that way.

I stood up and stretched glancing at the clock, 10:45, plenty of time till the next client was due to arrive. I looked back into the room and saw the man going through his bag again. Most of the time the clients would leave shortly after finishing. True, he did have 15 more minutes. I shrugged. Then I caught a glimpse of the knife.

“How the fuck" I said out loud. My security is damn good; there was no way he could have gotten that past my screeners. My coffee cup slipped from my grasp as I lunged for the control panel. The sound of the cup breaking must have alerted the client and he yanked the knife from his bag. I hit the emergency window control about the same time and the entire one way mirror dropped straight down on its track.

The man turned towards Vanessa and darted forward, the blade raised. I shot him twice in the chest before he took his second step. Vanessa screamed as the man fell against the chair. He was looking down at the wounds with a surprised expression when I approached. He looked up as I stopped.

“No one destroys my Merchandise." My last shot took him in the head.

About three minutes later I had one of my assistants release Vanessa and bring her to the showers. Blood had splattered on her legs and arms; I didn't think the next client would like that. She was still shaking as she left the room. Not really surprising.

I looked down at the dead client. I couldn't think of any rational reason why he had tried to do it or how he had almost succeeded. Well, first thing first, I had to get this room cleaned and the body taken care of. I smiled, at least it wasn't carpet.

I looked down at my clipboard. I had an 11:00 appointment. The Product's name was Rose, Vanessa's redheaded friend who we had also picked up the night before. I smiled again. Business was good.

**Ledger continues**

Last edited by RedRum; 11-12-2010 at 08:26 PM.
RedRum is offline   Reply With Quote