Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Slow night at a strip club (the more people the better)

Normally I dont go to places like this, but I have been in a dry spell. I walked into "Live Girls!!!" With a feeling of apprehension, not sure what to expect. But the mental image of a loud, crowded, place was belied by the fact that there were four stages with scantily clad women gryrating on them. But there are almost no customers, and some of them are not even looking at the stage. I pick one stage and sit down next to it, entraced by the jiggling body of a woman slowly taking off her clothes. She started in a nurses oufit, but was quickly down to a white lace bra, garter belt and thong panties. SMiling to myself I think that this isnt so bad.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
atouchofdestiny

atouchofdestiny has initial reputation

I kept telling myself that this would by my last night, but it never was. The need for money to pay the bills, cloth and feed my sister's kids was all too much to handle. And the pay was good, i couldn't deny that, despite how repulsive and disgusting it made me feel.

You are probably wondering why i have to pay for my sister's kids. Well, my sister died two years ago and, not wishing them to be lost within the system, i had adopted them only to find that my stinking ex had cleared out my bank account.

A shook my head slightly, dismissing this thoughts from my mind as i tossed the white, nurses shirt away from my body, revealing my underwear as i danced for the few men that sat around the stage.
atouchofdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched the new girl from my stage, she was always ashamed of what she was doing and I knew if she didn't begin to strip faster and more sensually she would be out of a job. I had several men around my stage, I was the senior member of the group. There were four of us and each one of us went through what the new girl was going through. After six months I had decided this was the only way I was going to afford college. These men did not know me, didn't see me, all they wanted was a near naked body. I had stripped out of my sparse clothing quickly to wiggle and grind my way onto the floor and smile as the men got a cheap thrill from putting money into my G-string.

As the last man placed his money into my g-string he grabbed my pussy, I quickly rolled away and began my pole work. Hooking my legs around the pole, I let it press into my sex, giving the men a bit of a treat before I did my crawling for more bills. When the song ended I got up and walked off the stage. Gabbing my silk robe that did not hide much I made my way to the bar and the comfortable feeling I got from the bar tender.

I ordered a soft drink as I watched the goings on with the new girl. She was forgetting her break it seemed.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:36 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*sigh* so damn quiet. this really isn't good.

GInger comes to the bar in her robe and orders a coke, which I supply with a flourish, and bang it down in front of her with a grin. My tight white carona tshirt stretches across my E cup breasts and glows with the crude disco lighting.
"Good for you girl" I say, referencing the neat and inoffensive end to the drunken grab by a bloke. Itsm y job to keep a watchful eye on the amounts of alcohol consumed by the patrons and the corresponding grabs at the ladies. The big doorman sits lazily by the door for now, but with one word from me hell be up and bouncing broken bodies down the pavement in a split second.

No other customers up and down the bar. I lean over the counter on my elbow and watch the other girl on stage with the matching glowing white nurses uniform. I'm straight but I always did love to watch a girl prancing around in a nurses uniform.

Last edited by gaggirl; 07-20-2008 at 06:17 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #5
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look at the bar tender, we had known each other since I stepped foot in the place. My crystal blue eyes sparkled as she was not one to give complements. "After a year of doing this, you learn to handle most of them." My high, D well defined breasts pick out of my robe and I close it. I push back my long blond hair and move my head to see what the bartender was looking at.

"You know she stays in her clothing too long, the boss isn't going to keep her if she doesn't shape up. I think she needs the money for some kids or something, didn't get the whole story but that is why she is doing it."

I turned on the bar stool and looked at the new one. She had one very interested spectator but that was it. She was missing her break now, who knows why and that is one thing you don't want to miss as you never get them back. I looked at the bartender. "Hey, please don't tell me I am scheduled for any lap dances” I hated those but it was one of the down sides of this job.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I quickly loose interest in the girl on stage, although she is very appealing. She simply doesn't look like she wants to be there. That doesn't interest me, and there is simply no way I could entice her into a private show. With a shy I head over to the bar and order a drink from the very sexy bartender. My eyes dart between her and the woman in the robe. Yes, they look much more promising.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 07-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised when the guy who had been watching the new girl came between me and Ginger to get a drink. I turned in my chair and sure enough she was still dancing. I wondered when she would take her break. I turned around and smiled at the handsome customer and sipped my soft drink.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
alg9
Privileged Member

Tearing my eyes f the chest of the bartender, after all its not like she will get naked for me, I glance over at the girl in the robe. She has a killer smile, and I am sure her body is just as good under that robe. "So when do you go on stage?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 07-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
rvplymates
Banned

I chuckled at his question. "I am off stage right now" I teased, "but I get off in a few hours. Why? Is there something that you want? Lap Dances are by appointment only and I have none scheduled for tonight." I told him that so he would know it was too late to schedule anything but I did not trust the glint in Ginger's eyes. She was the person who did the schedules and sometimes she liked to play little tricks on us girls. I gave her a look that said, don't you dare as I returned to the stage, picked up my clothing and went behind the stage to put my scimpy outfit on and then wiggled myself on the stage.

I smiled at the customers and did my act, stripping slowly and seductively. I was in my g string once more as I approach east customer and received money in my g string. One of them made a grab to tear it off and I rolled backwards and hit the pole high and spiriled down and did my little pumping act on the pole. The guys watched my every move and I knew I would have to slip out right after my next set. When my break came again I went back to the bar and saw Ginger and the customer with their heads together. I didn't like the looks of this. I ordered my soft drink and relaxed between them
Old 07-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #10
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

The lights flashed in beat to the dance music blaring from the speakers as I watched a stripper grasp the pole and whirl around in a provocative pose. What a fucking whore. Every blemish on her body was hidden by the flattering combination of lights that crisscrossed from top to bottom of the stage. As she shimmied out of her short skirt, I caught a glimpse of a tightly rounded ass before the slut flashed her tits at the nearest guy and greedily grabbed the dollar from his hand, so she could make her rounds on stage and squeeze every last dime out of her customers.

'So this is the allure that captured my husband...' I thought to myself, as I sat in a corner, away from where the heavy tippers normally sit. I had wanted to see for myself what my husband had squandered all of our savings on. Of all the things he could have done, why these trashy skanks? Sure they were young, but they were here for one reason only...to fill their pockets with cash. They didn't care about how their seduction would affect the lives of the men they flirted with. They just wanted the horny bastards to shell out some dough in hopes they could hook up with some pretty young thing for a night.

I took another long swallow of my drink, the anger rising in me as I stared moodily at the girls lounging around the room. Which one was the whore that seduced my husband? I planned to give her a piece of my mind and end any ideas she may have about taking him away from me.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #11
rvplymates
Banned

I looked around the room to see how many men were there tonight as Ginger and the man got their heads together and happened to see an older woman sitting by herself as I had once done. I had looked the situation over before I approached Ginger about a job. She partically ran every thing as no one knew who really owned the place. She said he kept a low profile and only she knew who he was.

I wondered if the woman wanted a job here or was just slumming. I leaned forward and Ginger left her conversation for a moment so I could whisper in her ear. "Hey, is that old lady interviewing for a job?" Ginger looked to where I indicated and suddenly said, "Hell No". I jumped a bit at her loud response and looked at the woman again.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Smile

I see you sitting in the corner I knew you where watching your husband so i walk up and say "hi there, you look a little lonely need someone to talk to or lean on baby"
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #13
rvplymates
Banned

So much chatter was going on between Ginger and the man that I started to look around the room again. I saw a big man with the older woman and decided that was either her husband or lover and thought what a strange place to meet. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw I only had five minutes left to my break.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
alg9
Privileged Member

I glance around, the club is definitely more lively than it was a few minutes ago when I came in. But then again I love a target rich environment. With a nod to the woman behind the bar, I walk over to the stripper who turned me down earlier. After all, I can always come back to her. My hand falls on her shoulder, and I hold up a wad of cash. "Are you sure I can't get a private?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I narrowed my eyes in disgust as two of the sluts start whispering and staring at me. Those little whores had the audacity to laugh while talking about me! Who did they think they were? I was seriously considering walking over there and macing the red head, but another patron of the club approached me.

Normally, I wouldn't give him the time of day, but I was pissed. I gave the stranger a once over, deciding that he wasn't too shabby looking. It would serve my husband right if I went off and fucked a stranger or two, or ten. I give him a smile and pat the chair next to me and reply, "I would love to borrow your ear for a while."

Over his shoulder, I can still see the strippers talking and I give one of them a haughty smile as I catch their eye. I have one of their tippers back in the corner, and from what I could tell, he had been shelling out the cash left and right. Well the generous tipper had preferred my company instead, it showed that he had some taste, unlike my husband.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #16
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Smile

I sit down and then I say "tell me whats the madder you seem upset?" I put my hand on your leg. I say "is there anything I could do for you to make you feel better or anything?"
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at Ginger and she nodded her head yes and then I looked at the clock, 45 minutes before I clocked out. Dancing for one was probably better then the noisy group that had come in a little while ago. "Alright follow me".
I got up and walked to one of the private rooms and opened the door and let him walk in first. When I walked in and shut the door, I locked it. It was a house rule meant to protect us but sometimes I had the feeling I was trapped inside with a man I did not know.

There was a chair in the middle of the room, I turned to you, do you know the rules? You sit there with your hands behind your back holding the wooden slats of the chair. You dont touch me. I will do the dance over you and around you. It is 25 dollars and then we leave the room." I knew I sounded cold but it was the best way to be as some of these customers could get rough if you didn't appear firm to them.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #18
alg9
Privileged Member

I smile as she explains the rules. Not like I plan on following a single one of them. Oh, I'll sit in the chair to start, but by the end I plan on doing a hell of a lot more than touching. With a nod I sit down and patiently cross my hands.

"Let's get this show on the road."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #19
rvplymates
Banned

I watched him lock his hands behind him on the slates of the chair. Satisfied that I would be safe I went over to the boom box and took off my robe. I had scanty bra and G-string on that i had on at the end of my last set. I pushed the button on the boom box and a bat out of hell started playing. I had this timed so that fast part of the music would start when I straddled my customers. I danced slowly over to him and staddled his lap and then the music became faster. I did my first graze of his lap and went into shock, he was huge, I hoped he was already erected otherwise I was in trouble. I usually just grazed the customer's cock but with this one he almost stopped me in my tracks. I would have to adjust myself to his size.

As the dance got faster and I got into it, and try as I might I couldn't seem to avoid his huge shaft. The first change in the music came and I did my posing and got off his lap as I would sit turn to the front and get off quickly....
Old 08-04-2008, 08:35 PM   #20
alg9
Privileged Member

Damn, she is good. It is not long before my cock is rock hard and my breath is coming in little pants. Her body is amazing and the more she sways and sits in my lap, the more I want it. By the time the first song ends, I am almost ready to explode. "$400 if you let me fuck you." I croak out, my voice barely audible over the new song, the strip club staple cherry pie.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her