Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #1
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation
Default Fantasygal/Shygal mishap

I would like to clear this all up for all of you. I am Max, fantasy gal's step brother and a few things have been happening recently that I feel you all should be aware of. First of all, her real name is Gwen but she's been going under the alias name of Gretel for some time. She and the shygurl are indeed the same person. She wanted another personality to play I guess. Gwen is in a bit of trouble in real life. It started when she tried to convince the police I'd raped her. I was confused and hurt because I would never go beyond fantasising about raping her. At the trial she was found guilty of lying about rape, a criminal offense and was given the choice between jail for three years or life in a female correctional institution for three years and she chose the institution. However, the lawyers assigned to re-look at her case examined it closely and found out she had never been raped and is suffering from a mental illness so as soon as those papers get filed and brought before a judge she will be moved from the institution into a mental home. Just thought you all should know since she seemed to really like it on this board and said all her real friends were here.

With kind regards,
Max
Old 01-03-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Suspicions aside, this really doesn't seem like something that should be aired openly on the board, as it's an extremely personal matter, therefore I'm locking this thread.

If any of fantasygal's or shygurl's friends or wellwishers want to contact her or "Max", they can do so via PM.
Closed Thread