Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Photoshoot (one victim)

I admit it, sometimes I even amaze myself. Most people go after victims in random places, grabbing them or forcing them down an alley. They also take what comes too them. I came up with an idea that would bring the best looking women right to me.

New models are always looking for an oppurtunity to get some photos taken of them and are completely willing to go into suspicous places with strange men. A small ad placed in a trade journal gets me hundreds of oppurtunites.

I choose one and ask her to come to a building that I had specially modified, soundproof, with complete camera coverage and had placed all my toys and restraints in easy access. Finally the day has come, and as I finish setting up my 'shoot' I hear the doorbell ring.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:36 PM   #2
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

Stephanie Johnson has always wanted to be a model but she was young, only 20 years of age and most places wouldn't hire anyone under the age of 21 so when this new place in town popped up she was thrilled that they would see her. She got dressed in her prettiest outfit: black pumps, black lacy thong and bra, silk shirt and very short skirt. She left her hair down and was very excited for the shoot so she arrived an hour early.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I open the door, and smile at her, "You're early, I just finished setting up." I glance up and down her sexy body and outfit. I love it when they wear skirts.

"Well, at least you came in prepared. Come on in." I step back to allow her to step inside. As she walks by me I shut the door, and hear it click reassuringly shut. She is mine.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
fantasygal

I thank him politely and move in checking out his new camera equiptment. I take a seat on the velvet couch in front of the camera and wonder if my nerves are showing. "I'm new to this" I explain, crossing my legs and looking about, unawre at how my short skirt is riding higher on my thighs as I do. "What exactly do I do?"
Old 11-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

I glance at her legs as she sits down on the couch. I pause a moment before responding to her question, imagining to myself what she will look like while she is screaming for mercy.

"Well, that really depends on what you want. I can simply take a few photos for your profilio, or I have a few outfits that I need modeled. Either way, you are going to need to sign this."

I hand over a huge stack of papers, I figure she won't read them. "Basically, they give me the rights to the photos from this shoot, and all that." Nestled deep in the middle of that barely intelligible writing is something that might make it seem like she is agreeing to a rape shoot.

I stare at her, waiting for her to decide. I subtly put my hand in my pocket and click on the cameras hidden around the room.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #6
fantasygal

Being new to it and very gulliable I leaf through the pages but barely look at them before signing. I'm just so excited to begin. "Can I take a look at the outfits" I want to know. One of my friends had teased me before I left telling me I was going to have to pose naked for the guy's camera and I was a little nervous that he might ask me to do that even if it was strictly professional.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

I take the contract from her, with a smile, typical dumb model, barely even skimmed it.
"Well, lets just do some basic shots, and if I like your look, I'll let you do the outfits."

I grab my camera off the tripod and walk to one end of the couch, "I think you would look great if you leaned back, and ran your hands through your hair."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
fantasygal

"Oh ok" I say agreeably, liking the fact that he thinks I'm pretty...or at least thats what I took from the comment about me looking great. I lean back on the couch, involuntarily pushing my tits farther forward and rake one hand through my hair as I smile up at him.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:48 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

"Perfect," I say as I raise the camera to my face and click a few pictures. Nothing wrong with a few before pictures. Besides I like seeing these women responding to my every command, and acting like sluts. "Sexy, if you don't mind, pull your shirt down alittle." When she does, I groan inwardly, her chest is amazing.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 PM   #10
fantasygal

I think nothing of his request and pull my shirt down a little, my tits moving up and down with each breath. "Now what" I question, getting a little more relaxed but also still nervous that he might ask for me to pose nude like some big shot models.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:55 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

"Well, you've certainly got a great look and body. I wonder if you would be willing to do a few nude photos." If I can get her to strip, it would make my job a hell of a lot easier. I can imagine what she looks like under their. THis is going to be a fun day.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #12
fantasygal

My heart slams into my rib cage. "Um...I'm a little uncomfortable. Would you maybe leave the room and let me undress in private?" I feel my face turn red at the thought but know i need this job.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:02 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

"Well, most people like to watch the process of a sexy girl undressing, so if we are going to do this I'm gonna have to be in the room. IF you don't want to, we won't."
I watch her face turn beat red, a color that looks good on her. I think she will look even better with the red of exhaustion and fear.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #14
fantasygal

Well I really need this job and I'm afraid that he'll turn me away and hire someone else so I slowly, like I'm going to the gallows, take off my shirt and skirt and then, my face even more red, I take off my thong and bra and lay them aside trying to cover up my body as I climb back onto the couch and await further instruction.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:12 PM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

I click photos as she takes off her clothes, I like the look of fear and apprehension on her face as she does so. I look as she clambers back onto the couch and covers herself again. "Move your arms!" I bark at her, walking closer, draping my arm over the couch, running it over the velvet until it reaches her leg, and I slowly stroke it.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 07:16 PM   #16
fantasygal

I blush and scramble backwards as your hand strokes my legs. I'm positive that you didn't mean to that this is all professional. "You got some good photos right" I bleat. "Can I put my clothes back on?"
Old 11-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #17
alg9
Privileged Member

I smile at her scrambles and requests. "I got plently of photos, but I think it is time to switch to the video portion of the shoot." I grab her leg and pull her back towards me. As she comes closer I grab her other leg and lift it off the couch.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 07:26 PM   #18
fantasygal

I scream slightly as I suddenly have both legs over your shoulders off the couch and your smile grows angry and lustful. "What video portion" I manage to ask, scared out of my wits that you might hurt me.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #19
alg9
Privileged Member

"You really should have read the contract, you dumb bitch." I reach down and quickly unzip my pants, letting my cock out, which is rock hard after watching this sexy bitch all day. I enjoy looking at the fear in eyes. "Do you want me inside you?" I ask as I lean down and bite at her tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-04-2007, 07:32 PM   #20
fantasygal

I scream again a bit louder this time as his cock is released and as he leans down to bite my tits his cock runs up against my pussy lips and then my stomach. I shake my head no quickly and kick out with my legs to try and get away but you are very strong and hold my legs in place while biting my nippled hard.