Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2007, 08:05 PM   #21
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

"Wh...where are we" I shiver due to the cold as you take my arm. It doesn't look like a police station. It looks more like an old house. You lead me down the stairs to a basement and plop me on a couch and tell me to wait and you'll be right back.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #22
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

Leaving you securely cuffed, I let you sit on the soft couch, gathering in the exceptional view as your skirt rides up again. I go and check the bedroom and make sure I have everything in order. After several minutes, I return. "Miss McDonald, how are you feeling?" I move my hand along your knee and slide it up your thigh. "You are in trouble, you know that, right?"
Old 11-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #23
fantasygal

I blush instinctively as your hand touches my leg. "I'm sorry" I babble starting to cry. "I didn't mean to please don't put this on my record!!!" I notice your hand hasn't moved from my leg and your long fingers are starting to inch closer towards my crotch but I'm in too much distress to say anything.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #24
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)

"Well, I may or may not put this on your record...but you do deserve to be punished!" I say and grab your arm, lifting you from the couch. I begin aggressively dragging you with me down the hall toward the back bedroom. Kicking the door shut behind us, I toss you onto the bed. "Okay missy, now you are gonna be taught a lesson, you cockteasing slut!" I gruffly say as I approach you.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #25
fantasygal

"What?" I breathe in panic as you glare at me with a face of what I can only call lust. "I told you I was sorry" I bawl, my wrists losing circluation from the handcuffs. You advance on me and sit next to me on the bed, your hand going back to my leg. I shudder openly and crawl backwards.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:42 PM   #26
ynyn

Grabbing your ankle, I drag you back down the bed towards me. "You aren't going anywhere, missy!" I crawl up the bed and take hold of your cuffed arms, I briefly uncuff them, raise them up to the headboard, then rehook them together...through the headboard. Taking my hand, I slide it down along your body, past your face, neck and over your ample chest. My hands glide along your legs, and then start forcing your legs apart...
Old 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM   #27
fantasygal

"NO" I yell as you pry my legs apart and begin fingering my pussy. When two fingers make their way into it and begin pumping I screech in pain and humiliation. "Please stop, you're hurting me!!"
Old 11-06-2007, 08:21 AM   #28
ynyn

My fingers penetrate you under your panties and then I just rip the underwear from your body. "Shut up!" I say and smack your face twice. SMACK! SMACK! Kneeling between your legs, I begin unfastening my pants...