Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn
Default Dirty cop and the tease (YnYn and fantasygal only)

This is my RP idea, it is along the lines of my stories involving the tease going to jail. A very sexy, flirty female gets pulled over and has a warrant for a previous violation. She attempts to flirt and tease her way out of trouble....only to have it backfire.

PM me if you are interested in playing as the female so we can discuss details.

Last edited by ynyn; 11-01-2007 at 05:02 PM.
ynyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)

As my night shift was drawing to a close, I was parked beside an Applebee's finishing my dinner. As I readied myself to complete my rounds for the week, I spotted her leaving the bar. The busty blonde was dressed to thrill, her short blue miniskirt gave way to her magnificent legs encased in nude hose. As she strutted towards her car, it became clear that she was a bit tipsy as she struggled to maintain her balance on her high heels. My eyes roamed back up to her ample chest, contained tightly in her skimpy top. She slides into her red Honda Civic and drives off. After a minute, I depart in the same direction as the sexy blonde. "It could be a fun night" I think to myself...
Old 11-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #3
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

My damn car won't stay straight on the road. It's late, past midnight and my stay at the local bar went on much past what I had thought. I see a cop flashing his lights behind me and I think "oh shit" and try to speed up but he pulls me over.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
ynyn

I spot her immediately upon entering the main road. She is swerving, slightly at first, but it continues and gives me ample reason to hit the lights. I accelerate up to her car, lights flashing, and pull her over along the darkened highway. Before I get out, I hit the switch the disconnects the in-car minicamera. I approach the vehicle, seeing her silhouette shifting nervously inside the car. Flashlight in hand, I arrive at her door. Tapping the glass with my light, I motion for her to open the window. My eyes take in the amazing view of her body while I wait for her to comply...
Old 11-01-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
fantasygal

I curse to myself and button up my jacket as the cold winds whip my hair and make my nipples stand up straight. "Hey officer" I say in my best flirty voice. "Nice night, huh?"
Old 11-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #6
ynyn

From where I stand I have a perfect view of the lovely breasts that press against your tight top. I silently listen to you slur your words as you greet me.
"How are you doing, miss? How much have you had to drink tonight?" I shine the flashlight in your face and then over your body and into your car.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
fantasygal

"Not much officerrrr" I slur leaning closer to you, trying to smile politely. "How are you tonight? Must be awful working so late."
Old 11-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #8
ynyn

"Okay, miss" I say in response to your impaired speech "I'm gonna need you to shut off the car and step out for me" I open the door...
Old 11-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #9
fantasygal

I practically tumble into your arms, completely and obviously drunk. You pull me from the car, groping my left tit as you do but im too far gone to even notice.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:44 PM   #10
ynyn

As you tumble on your high heels, you collapse and fall into me. I cop a feel as you right yourself once more.

"Stand against the car, miss" I command you as I lean in and grab your purse to check your ID.

"Okay, Miss Rosie McDonald," I say as I look over your license "How old are you?"
Old 11-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #11
fantasygal

"Hmmm" I lean against the cold metal of the car's trunk and nearly fall asleep. "Oh um 18...is something the matter officer?"
Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #12
ynyn

"Well, Miss McDonald, yes there is something wrong" I explain, "Stand up, missy!" I say sternly before continuing "the legal drinking age is 21, young lady and you are in some serious trouble. Underage drinking, driving under the influence, not very smart decisions Rosie." I inspect your car further, checking you insurance and registration, both check out fine.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:46 PM   #13
fantasygal

"I'm truly sorry officer." I bat my eyelashes flirtatiously. There's no way I want to go to jail. "Is there some way I can just get a warning?" I feel your hands running up and down my sides, patting me down in a typical police move.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:14 PM   #14
ynyn

Running my hands up and down your fine body as I pat your down, I hear your drunken pleas and smile. My hands glide along your smooth, stocking-clad legs, squeezing your thighs and moving up, I grope your ample breasts. Upon completion of the pat-down, I grab your shoulder and spin you around to face me.

"Are you attempting to bribe an officer of the law?" I ask you, threateningly.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #15
fantasygal

"No no of course not" I slur as you slam me backwards into the car. "I would just really not like this to go on my permanent record so if you could help me out..." I wince a bit as you start the pat down again, a little harder than necessary around my tits I think and squirm a bit.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM   #16
ynyn

"Step away from the car, miss." I tug your arm to get you to comply, my other hand reaches back and grabs the handcuffs from my belt. "Arms behind your back." I say and begin snapping the cuffs on your wrists. "We will sort this out when we get to the station, miss McDonald."
Old 11-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #17
fantasygal

"But but but" I stammer, wiggling mine in front of you hoping my last ditch effort of flirting will get me out of this. "Please sir." My tits are straining against my shirt with my arms now behind my back and the cold is making my nipples errect.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #18
ynyn

I shove you into the back seat of my cruiser, the movement of which causes your short skirt to climb even higher up your thighs. I enjoy the view before shutting the door. Smiling to myself, I have a special plan in mind to deal with you tonight. Sitting in the drivers' seat, I call for a tow truck to take your car away, claiming it is just an abandoned car I found on the highway. I look back at you in the rearview mirror. "Don't worry, Rosie...we will take care of this right away." A smirk crosses my face as I pull away from the curb.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #19
fantasygal

I don't want to go with you but your smile seems genuine so maybe you will help me out. I sit in the cold back seat trying to pull my skirt down with my hands behind my back and failing awkwardly for about 20 minutes before I realize we aren't heading towards the police station but for a section of town that is known to be shady. I get nervous but say nothing thinking maybe you know a shortcut.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:02 PM   #20
ynyn

I drive closer to the house I rent out deep downtown. It has been empty for 6 months and I've been using it now and then on weekends. I check you through the rearview mirror once more and turn down the driveway. I grab the remote opener from the glove box and open the garage door. As I pull inside, I shut the door. "Well, we're here Rosie!" I say before stepping out and opening the backdoor. Grabbing your arm I lead you out of the car.