Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2009, 04:05 AM   #41
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought you could only rep ten people in any 24 hour period?

I would just like to mention again my suggestion for linking rep power to rep comments. Say 1 point to each character with a limit of 100 or -100 points. Still open to abuse but if there were a perfect system there would be no revolution....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:13 AM   #42
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter
That's possible.
I have to admit I do not know for certain. I don't rep 10 people in a month so I never had to deal with any such limits.

Quote:
I would just like to mention again my suggestion for linking rep power to rep comments.
Yes, that one called to my curiosity to first time.
I don't see why rep comments - vast and lenghty - should be more appropriate to influence rep power. It would certainly cut down on the quick rep clicks but becoming a deciding factor?
Old 10-26-2009, 08:45 AM   #43
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
That is correct...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #44
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I recently received rep from someone for a post I made in the summer! That person had repped me since that post and obviously had to go searching back for a post to rep me on. Just so they could 'lol' at me. No problem except this person is a rep heavy hitter. Then I received another from them a few days later for a rather banal post I made in which they informed me they had to spread their rep around blah blah blah....

*shrugs*

I just think the knowledge that rep power is linked to comments may inspire people to reward really good posts, and limit repping cliques and the effects of a neg rep frenzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
That's possible.
I have to admit I do not know for certain. I don't rep 10 people in a month so I never had to deal with any such limits.

Yes, that one called to my curiosity to first time.
I don't see why rep comments - vast and lenghty - should be more appropriate to influence rep power. It would certainly cut down on the quick rep clicks but becoming a deciding factor?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #45
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Just for shits and giggles, how about if the last reputation comment received was displayed in place of the current number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

comments only.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #46
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Well, instead of taking Flesh's suggestion to lower the rep, which sounds complicated and will just as likely crash the site after being implemented...

How about we raise the rep you start of with, say to 100-500?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #47
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Well, instead of taking Flesh's suggestion to lower the rep, which sounds complicated and will just as likely crash the site after being implemented...

How about we raise the rep you start of with, say to 100-500?
Outstanding solution pervipete.

I would support that 100%.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #48
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Just for shits and giggles, how about if the last reputation comment received was displayed in place of the current number?
In general an idea I actually like ... quite a bit.

Two things however:

1) I wouldn't want members making a contest out of it and trying to beat each other other at leaving the funniest, wittiest, etc. remarks all the time.

2) I would only support this for postive rep. I certainly don't want members carry around spiteful remarks (and I have seen quite a few very nasty ones) left by people who just don't like them.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #49
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im sorry but this horse has been beat to death. Whatever system you emply you cannot remove the human factor to exploit it. The system is fine as it is IMHO.

Either you totally remove the rep system (which I am not in favor of). Or you remove the human factor to exploit things. Good luck.

CR

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 PM   #50
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Im sorry but this horse has been beat to death. Whatever system you emply you cannot remove the human factor to exploit it. The system is fine as it is IMHO.

Either you totally remove the rep system (which I am not in favor of). Or you remove the human factor to exploit things. Good luck.

CR
Are you advocating genocide????

Old 10-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #51
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post

The way I feel lately , yes.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 10-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #52
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:

CR
Quote:

Quote:
The way I feel lately , yes.
Ahhhh.... I thought maybe you did wish to imply that we need the "ultimate solution."

Granted - taking humans out of the equation would solve all the complaints at least.

I can see where holding to the status quo might be appealing, but I think that the lessons of the late spring/early summer are still to be reckoned with. Some change is in the wind. Not just here at RB either. Things definitely feel as if they are in flux to me.

Hope your days start looking up, Brother. If it helps you at all... my head is very tangled and angry of late as well. I keep having to remind myself that I come here to relax and have a few laughs. Since you changed back to your old Avatar I thought that perhaps you were ready for a bit of a joke.

Instead how a bout a glass of your favorite with me?

To Better Days!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 03:41 AM   #53
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy
Granted - taking humans out of the equation would solve all the complaints at least.
And make RB an utterly boring place.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #54
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Ahhhh.... I thought maybe you did wish to imply that we need the "ultimate solution."

I can see where holding to the status quo might be appealing, but I think that the lessons of the late spring/early summer are still to be reckoned with. Some change is in the wind. Not just here at RB either. Things definitely feel as if they are in flux to me.

Hope your days start looking up, Brother. If it helps you at all... my head is very tangled and angry of late as well. I keep having to remind myself that I come here to relax and have a few laughs. Since you changed back to your old Avatar I thought that perhaps you were ready for a bit of a joke.

Instead how a bout a glass of your favorite with me?

To Better Days!!!

Thank you

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 10-30-2009, 05:04 AM   #55
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A small suggestion : Why not get rid of the option of negative repping for members?As far as i see thats causing all the troubles..Its possible in VBulletin..u only need to change the default settings.Henceforth one will only be able to positive rep a person and report/post in spam or movie alert threads the posts in question and let the mods take care of the mischief monger/s.

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 AM   #56
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If we really wanted to get rid of the number scheme or somehow fix that, you could always just disable rep, wipe everyone clean, and if you want to leave people nice messages, just use the PM system? That way there's no issue with peoples e-penis correlating to their numbers, and the people using rep to say hi or whatever can obviously still do so...just increase the PM inbox size or something to accomidate the influx of comments moving from rep to PM to offset it for those of us with active PM conversations and stuff and it aught to be fine. I'm sure this is a unpopular opinion though

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #57
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Top of the page is too densely packed. What You could do is move the links to the galleries to the bottom or on the sides to make it more viewable.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #58
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If that's the case, perhaps there's a way to limit the use of reputation to only those that upload, such as limiting access to the feature only to those that sign up for that specific social group or something. I admit though, it's not likely that Vbulletin will work that way, but there could be a similar option. Perhaps there is a way to limit the rep feature from being seen and available only in the movies subforum, and create subforums within it for the other niche fetishes that usually get uploaded in their rerspective sections, thus cleaning up those sections for discussion and stories only, and allowing the movie uploads to be more closely monitored in the movie subforum...Of course, I recognize this is a radical change and even if it were possible, likely would not happen. it would allow for better monitoring of those respective sections movies though.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #59
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Definitely the most important reason for not abandoning the reputation system altogether. Being Mr Popular or Mr Wanker with a positive or negative reputation that reflects that is neither here nor there, but it's helpful to know who you're downloading from.

But how the fuck did you get a bigger virtual penis than me in such a short time? Bastard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post
I think we shouldn't remove the rep system.Rep is not just a way to measure my virtual penis,it's a way for all members to see if the member in front of them is reliable.I am a poster,i am a downloader.When you download,i think it's important to see who are you downloading from.If you see -300 rep,there surely is a reason for that,so it doesn't say don't download,it just says be aware.
That's why we shouldn't remove it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

And there was me Googling virtual penis augmentation pills, damn....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!