Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2014, 03:43 AM   #1
wolf-pup

wolf-pup has initial reputation
Default Rape Fantasy - Comments and Suggestions welcome

I've had this fantasy for a while now and maybe I'll make it into a story. Then again it might just be fun to discuss it right here especially with other folks tossing in their own sadistic plot details.
Okay the victim will be someone who is spectacularly beautiful - great face great body. In addition to this, she is highly successful (works for a Fortune 500 company - perhaps on the Board of Directors). In spite of this, she has flaws - she is stuck up, conceited, arrogant, etc. The reason she has seriously upset me is that she has fired my girlfriend and so this arrogant tramp must be taught a serious lesson.

So, I kidnap her and take her to an out-of-the-way cabin that is miles away from anybody or anything. I bring her inside the cabin and "prepare" her for several hours (days? years?) of fun. Her clothes are a serious impediment to that pussy play patch so they must be immediately removed. Those clothes could be neatly unbuttoned or unzipped but tearing them off her body is a much more appropriate way to treat that damned conceited bitch. I think it absolutely vital that she ends up wearing nothing - totally nude. Obviously, I like the fact that even if she is a contemptuous cunt, the fact that her body is totally exposed gets me so aroused I'm amazed I haven't "cum" already!! Plus the fact that she lacks any clothes whatsoever increases her feelings of hopelessness.
Geez - I haven't even typed anything specific and I haven't even typed in some great ideas I have. Well it's a start which I hope you like.
wolf-pup is offline   Reply With Quote