Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2005, 03:24 PM   #1
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default Highway to Hell Conclusion

[couldn't fit whole thing under one thread]

"I have a rather ironic sense of justice," I replied. "You took something from a child- innocence, so now you must give something back. There are about twleve babies on this farm. It's hard to for their mothers to keep them fed."

Allison struggled futilely as the second pump was hooked onto her breast.

"Since you are useless to me, I thought you might serve someone else."

"No Master!" she cried out. "Let me come back with you!"

"No."

The pumps started, emitting a soft sucking sound as they pulled Allison's titmeat into the tubes. Sore from previous days of abuse, the mounds of flesh yielded only with Allison's screams of pain.

"Fuck me, my ass, my mouth, whatever you want!" she cried. "Anything but making me some cow!"

"No such luck," I replied. "But if you moo, maybe these Mexicans will fuck you."

As if to try out my theory, the bitch started to moo quite pathetically. She cried as she did so, knowing how pathetic she was.

One of the men jacked off in her face as if to spite her. As he squirted, so did she.

Allison moaned, half in pleasure and half in pain as the relentless pumps harvested her breastmilk. She would cum every few minutes as her tits continued to be sucked into the clear suction tubes fastened to her chest. She panted heavily as the machines rhythmic sucking continued throughout the night.

Throughout the night, the men took turns raping her holes. When they were finished, they force-fed Alli their pricks. Never before had I seen so much cum spill into her mouth. Like a puppy suckling its mother, she greedily took all they gave, even if half of it fell onto the ground...

I had made it a point not to touch Alli once we crossed the border. She was repulsive. Beyond pity. But to add to her sufferings just a little bit, I broke my own rule and porked her cunt while she was milked, promising her in the meantime that I would go find a cab to take us back to town and we could leave now that she had learned her lesson.

I probably made it halfway back to the border and her tits had probably been drained entirely before she realized I had lied.

Live and learn I suppose.
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:29 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Nice story Mr moderator Kredison
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote