Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 08:22 PM   #21
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation
Default There are lessons here to be learned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne
Now... we're all still discussing "jazzy-jazzems" first and only post. But does anyone believe she still listens or ever went back on this side again?
Vivienne it does not matter if Miss jazzy is gone or not. There were, and are, lessons to be learned from this. First of all you have to follow the rules. Second of all everything that Jasmine said is true, regardless if Jazzy stays or goes. No one should be so quick to judge us. Regarding those that pre-judge, are they so close minded they don't want to know the truth about us? They want to think we are a bunch of criminals. No one can control how they feel. They only thing the moderator can do, it control what you post on this board.

You can't disregard what Jasmine and others , who had good point son this subject, said just because someone has left for the moment. Miss jazzy, or not, we can continue to learn things about ourselves by continuing to post.

Sincerely Dave

Last edited by Davidman; 05-24-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:34 PM   #22
Slut_Of_Herb

Slut_Of_Herb has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
A victim of grape rape, fell in the bottle and can't get out. Now she's a great victim.
Thank you, MS Emily, for picking up on this. This is a time honored technique used by the opposite gender to get the female drunk, so that she will let her guard down.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, never was that drunk or drank so much it would get to the threshold.

Well, that is it. anything more I write beyond this will only succeed in making me a bigger fool than I am already.

Enough said.
Slut_Of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #23
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
Vivienne it does not matter if Miss jazzy is gone or not. There were, and are, lessons to be learned from this. First of all you have to follow the rules. Second of all everything that Jasmine said is true, regardless if Jazzy stays or goes. No one should be so quick to judge us. Regarding those that pre-judge, are they so close minded they don't want to know the truth about us? They want to think we are a bunch of criminals. No one can control how they feel. They only thing the moderator can do, it control what you post on this board.

You can't disregard what Jasmine and others , who had good point son this subject, said just because someone has left for the moment. Miss jazzy, or not, we can continue to learn things about ourselves by continuing to post.

Sincerely Dave
oh, please, PLEAAAASE, honey ... teach me sth about how raped women feel and how they should be dealt with...
Old 05-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

But at times you cant resist not responding to asinine and vitrolic remarks that where intended to inflame people and get them to respond in kind!

And you new members are lucky that you came along after the debacle of Best Chinese/aka Arabman.......whos remarks were so bad they where moved to the rowdy room where members could say as they wanted to!

And yes you are so right that members and mods must follow the rules indeed......But its very hard when a straight out attack with no reason occurs!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:32 AM   #25
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

eh, she just needs another good ole fashion raping... perhaps anal this time
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #26
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
But at times you cant resist not responding to asinine and vitrolic remarks that where intended to inflame people and get them to respond in kind!

And you new members are lucky that you came along after the debacle of Best Chinese/aka Arabman.......whos remarks were so bad they where moved to the rowdy room where members could say as they wanted to!

And yes you are so right that members and mods must follow the rules indeed......But its very hard when a straight out attack with no reason occurs!
I made the mistake of defending the place once. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice....................

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:40 PM   #27
Davidman

Vivienne I can teach you how they should be dealt with. This, provided you have an open mind and are willing to listen, because remember Miss Jazzy may have left us. Do we really need her to come back for you to learn? I say No. RL rape victims should be dealt with very gently.

You should never blame a woman for wearing a miniskirt or sexy clothing, being a "b", something she did, or being in the wrong place and the wrong time. (there is not such thing) If you are in a park jogging, no woman is in the wrong place. Never blame the victim because she was raped. Remember this is cypberspace, so new visitors that bash you, may, not be rape victims, but just people who simple do not approve of our fantasy rapes. That should be a good start for you, my dear.

Crotch_Ripper--- I know what you mean. This Miss Jazzy could be just one fantasy disapproving member. Defending this site is basically a never ending mission. Personally, I just love the look on some people faces when they really can't justify their attacks on this "fantasy rape board" whether they are rape victims, or just people looking to try and shoot down a fantasy they are not sexual turned on by. There are sexual fantasies that I don't have, but you dont' see me attacking their boards.

BTW CROTCH RIPPER...you have a great Signature Line!...sexy!

""I love women who wear pantyhose. nothing like bringing along your own bondage material"--- Crotch Ripper

Sincerely Dave
Old 05-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #28
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
Making light of a heavily uncomfortable situation can be a great talent and it shouldn't make you feel like a bad person! It was pretty fun, and it made me want grapes pretty badly.
Besides that,
I really doubt she came back to the page after she posted that, but you never know!

Yeah, I guess you're right. Thank you. And you're probably right--I bet she was a troll.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:05 PM   #29
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Quote:
Vivienne I can teach you how they should be dealt with. This, provided you have an open mind and are willing to listen, because remember Miss Jazzy may have left us. Do we really need her to come back for you to learn? I say No. RL rape victims should be dealt with very gently.

Sincerely Dave
Davidboy, if u really wanna discuss with me (I advice u to do NOT!) lets get in the rowdy room, because i cant talk to all-knowing, all-understanding, all-wise - ehm - guys like you w/out using strong language, and frankly ur worth to me far, FAR less than getting a warning...

Last edited by Vivienne; 05-25-2007 at 07:08 PM.
Vivienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #30
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm could be fun making some popcorn, cold six pack of beer and heading for Rowdy Room! Any one else care to join me??
With broken glass
Old 05-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #31
Davidman

Vivienne---Well, you asked me, and even said please. So I told you. The truth hurts doesn't it. But your You are right. If you lack the restraint to stay on topic here, you should go to the rowdy room. You got to follow the rules don't you. The rules were created so you could not interfer with the erotic conversation we have on the main board. I used to be that way, like you, but not anymore. I've sort of ...outgrew it.

persiangurl--- I think what you said is so erotic. Maybe our Miss Jazzy just need a real good old fashion raping...including doggie style. That lighter look on this subject is so welcome. Thanks.

Sincerely Dave

Last edited by Davidman; 05-25-2007 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:32 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Well interesting davidman you are very Fickle arent you?? You are like a weather vane turning which ever way the wind blows you!?

First off why do we need a lighter look on some troll that comes on and in general attacks all members in general with their very first post?

Second off our members will respond in emotion instead of logic and will respond in kind........and why the hell not?? She started the damn thing Did she not!??

And dont give me That crap we All must follow the rules! Mostly dont pre-judge others here or be so sickly condescending to some members here like Viveiene here! I think she can follow the subject well enough with out any help from you! Thank you!
With broken glass
Old 05-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #33
Davidman

sindyloo--- The point being is that you can not label Miss Jazzy as a troll, she could be a real rape victim, or she may not be a real rape victim. All you can do is proceed in a manner that does not get you upset or out of control over what she said. Emotions are no excuse. The rules don't make allowances for that. Regardless of her/his origin, the points that were brought up are good. Persiangurl took the lighter side of this. I like that. If you really want to know why she took that side, then ask her. You can't get the answer through a 3rd party me. Someone pointed out earlier that it may be good for some rape victims to enjoy a rape fantasy. I think that's true, but for most, it probably is not a good idea. They need people to care and hug them, they need to stay as far away from RL violence as possible. After all this is the kind of professional advice most rape victims get anyway.

Dave
Old 05-25-2007, 08:21 PM   #34
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this has become stupid...mods should delete this thread, its only pissing everyone off

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:37 PM   #35
persiangurl

persiangurl Level 1 (100+)persiangurl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Vivienne---Well, you asked me, and even said please. So I told you. The truth hurts doesn't it. But your You are right. If you lack the restraint to stay on topic here, you should go to the rowdy room. You got to follow the rules don't you. The rules were created so you could not interfer with the erotic conversation we have on the main board. I used to be that way, like you, but not anymore. I've sort of ...outgrew it.

persiangurl--- I think what you said is so erotic. Maybe our Miss Jazzy just need a real good old fashion raping...including doggie style. That lighter look on this subject is so welcome. Thanks.

Sincerely Dave

glad to entertain u
persiangurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 01:08 AM   #36
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol...u know what i dont get....davidman knows how everything works and all the rules ...and he only made 17 posts lol.....iv been here ages and i still dont know how things work and hardly know any rules lol !!!!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 01:10 AM   #37
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

btw were u been amanda u sexy GRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:36 AM   #38
Davidman

Thumbs up I agree

dashrendar44---I am going agree with you. Some great points have been brought up, but one thing is missing. Exactly what did Miss Jazzy say? The moderators did not edit that, they deleted it. I can only guess she/he attacked us calling either perverts or worst....lantent wanabe RL rapist. I think we should wind this topic down. Will do my friend. I hear you Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda
I am a rape victim, I was raped twice, sorta unbelieveable, but true. I hated rapists, I hate rape, but I still want to be dominated, and raped, but by someone that I know won't kill me
I get what you are feeling, some people just deal differently.
Wow. That is something amanda. I do understand. I hope you get the rape you really like. A inventive, imaginative rapist who will do sexual things to you, all within your parameters and all the while repecting your limits. For one thing, by not killing you. It's a good feeling.

persiangurl--- ahhhh you are such a sweet adult. You have a very soothing personality it seems. I will surely keep a watch out for your fantasies to see if I can help in either story writting, roleplaying, pictures and so forth. (kiss kiss to you)

Dave

Last edited by admin; 07-05-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:54 PM   #39
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation

Ooh persiangurl! I think I'd like to anally rape you.
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #40
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the que please!