Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
cosanostra

cosanostra Level 1 (100+)cosanostra Level 1 (100+)
Default Rapelay + 240 modes (2006/Complete English Edition)

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/81549593/RapeLay_240mods.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81503085/RapeLay_240mods.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81506735/RapeLay_240mods.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81510225/RapeLay_240mods.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81514432/RapeLay_240mods.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81517928/RapeLay_240mods.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81521447/RapeLay_240mods.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81524634/RapeLay_240mods.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81527811/RapeLay_240mods.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81531013/RapeLay_240mods.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81534515/RapeLay_240mods.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81538394/RapeLay_240mods.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81542100/RapeLay_240mods.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81545263/RapeLay_240mods.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/81547069/RapeLay_240mods.part15.rar
cosanostra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
Bobington

Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What is this?
Bobington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

It is a video game for PC ... it's about playing a rapist.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Thanks Cosanostra
I didn't notice that it's a pc game until seeing the post of Sterne,also I thought that the pc games are banned here as some pc games had been deleted before from a mod.
but in any way thanks for it.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The moderator in question - me - did indeed delete the links to PC games you posted.
As this moderator - still me - told you, this is not a website to share illegal copies (as they are in most countries) of video games with other members.
Sharing of movie rips, music and video games is much closer to the top of the lists of any internet crime agencies around the world than we are and I want to avoid that kind of attention being focused on our little place.
Now I know another moderator allowed the posting of your links which however turned out to be a misunderstanding and this moderator agreed with my decision in the end.
I allowed this game to be posted however for two reasons:
a) This game is unavailabe in most countries our members live in and
b) it is at least an addition fitting to the subject of this forum.
Should admin disagree however these links will be deleted as well.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
StigmataMartyr

StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)

Even if it were deleted, these games are exceedingly easy to find.
StigmataMartyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

thanks cosa, I try when I have all dowxload we don't find this type of game here
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
StigmataMartyr

StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)StigmataMartyr Level 3 (300+)

Age isn't applicable to things like this. You can say her age is anything. I don't think it's really ever even specified.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
The moderator in question - me - did indeed delete the links to PC games you posted.
As this moderator - still me - told you, this is not a website to share illegal copies (as they are in most countries) of video games with other members.
Sharing of movie rips, music and video games is much closer to the top of the lists of any internet crime agencies around the world than we are and I want to avoid that kind of attention being focused on our little place.
Now I know another moderator allowed the posting of your links which however turned out to be a misunderstanding and this moderator agreed with my decision in the end.

I wasn't like to open this issue and I didn't mentioned you name as I thought you don't like to talk in this and there isn't any need to talk about thing had gone but as you want to talk in this I'll reply.

I didn't get the agreement to make this threat from another moderator as you said but from the head moderator as I though when I asked him and he will agree I won't find another moderator come and remove it "except admin as he the owner of the site".

and I think you should discuss with the head moderator about any thing you don't sure about it before acting or taking the decision not after carrying out the decision because this won't change any thing and if I were him I would agree also because the disagreement won't change any thing,when you told me there that you removed the thread because it's highly illegal in Europe and USA I wondered about that but I said maybe it's the rules but when I saw this thread I wondered more,are my games were highly illegal and this game isn't.
but I want to say that I didn't mean this thread should be deleted,definitely not.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #10
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
I allowed this game to be posted however for two reasons:
a) This game is unavailabe in most countries our members live in and
Also the other games that I posted are unavailabe in most countries our members live in specialy the sniper game as it's unavailabe in UK,also you can't be sure about this and even if you were sure you should remove the availabe games "which you see they are availabe" only and let the thread,maybe someone would post unavailabe game in it.
Quote:
b) it is at least an addition fitting to the subject of this forum.
I established that thread in the Idle talk which all themes are welcome,also the head moderator told me to post them in Idle Talk unless they're about rape, then I can put them in the General Rape Forum.
and I established it to post and give the chance to any one who have good pc games "like Cosanostra for example" to share it and the members who like to take them to get what they want,and this didn't prevent any one to share the games that fitting to the subject of this forum or not.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StigmataMartyr View Post
Even if it were deleted, these games are exceedingly easy to find.
Most of them aren't exceedingly easy to find for many people in many countries "specialy the high graphic games".
in many countries you couldn't get this games unless you buy the original version which cost much money in some times and which can't be copied to another one.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #12
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
I wasn't like to open this issue and I didn't mentioned you name as I thought you don't like to talk in this and there isn't any need to talk about thing had gone but as you want to talk in this I'll reply.
I didn't see any need to talk about it in general, it was you who started making comments about other PC games being deleted by a moderator. So talk straight or just save everyone the trouble.

Quote:
I didn't get the agreement to make this threat from another moderator as you said but from the head moderator as I though when I asked him and he will agree I won't find another moderator come and remove it "except admin as he the owner of the site".
I know it was the head moderator (so we're talking about somedude here), I just didn't see the need to bring any specifics about another person in here.
As I already said ... it was a misunderstanding (between someude and you, not somedude and me) since he thought you wanted to post links to freeware online games. When I told him those links led to cracked retail games he felt I made the right choice.

Quote:
and I think you should discuss with the head moderator about any thing you don't sure about it before acting or taking the decision not after carrying out the decision because this won't change any thing and if I were him I would agree also because the disagreement won't change any thing,when you told me there that you removed the thread because it's highly illegal in Europe and USA I wondered about that but I said maybe it's the rules but when I saw this thread I wondered more,are my games were highly illegal and this game isn't.
Well, maybe you think so but I don't need to discuss those decisions first, neither do I intent to. If I am not entire certain about something I sometimes choose to do so however.
Should our head moderator (as well as other moderators of course) seriously disagree with a decision I made however it is still possible to change things.
I didn't say those specific games were illegal, I said sharing them via the internet is illegal. That's the attention I wanted to avoid.

Quote:
Also the other games that I posted are unavailabe in most countries our members live in specialy the sniper game as it's unavailabe in UK,also you can't be sure about this and even if you were sure you should remove the availabe games "which you see they are availabe" only and let the thread,maybe someone would post unavailabe game in it.
What makes you think I didn't check those games before I deleted the links?
The games you posted are both available in the USA, Asia and Europe while "RapeLay" is not.

Quote:
I established that thread in the Idle talk which all themes are welcome,also the head moderator told me to post them in Idle Talk unless they're about rape, then I can put them in the General Rape Forum.
and I established it to post and give the chance to any one who have good pc games "like Cosanostra for example" to share it and the members who like to take them to get what they want,and this didn't prevent any one to share the games that fitting to the subject of this forum or not.
As I stated as well ... of course all themes are welcome in the Idle Thread section and I wouldn't have minded a discussion about PC games or something like that.
In the USA and Europe however most authorities nowadays have a special department to investigate internet crimes. In addition driven by pressure from publishing companies illegal sharing of video games is being investigated rather thoroughly and I felt that kind of attention we should spare ourselves.
So if other members would have taken you up on your offer and had started sharing their games as well we might attract those authorities.

So ... I made an individual decision about your thread as I did about this thread. Our forum rules don't deal with video games and I had to make a decision. Regular video games ... no, a rape related video game ... yes.
I you if disagree with it, I'm afraid you'll just have to accept that.

Now let it rest.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:07 AM   #13
StigmataMartyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Most of them aren't exceedingly easy to find for many people in many countries "specialy the high graphic games".
in many countries you couldn't get this games unless you buy the original version which cost much money in some times and which can't be copied to another one.
I meant easy to find on the internet. So unless you live in some country like China that censors internet content, you should be able to find these things pretty easily if you look in the right places.

For example, you should be able to find this game, every other game made by this company, a bunch of games made by other companies, and mods like uncensors, characters, translations, etc, all right here (which is probably the source for the files in the first post): http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Just don't expect to be able to get most of them to work without some technical know-how, or at least the motivation to research how to get things to work.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #14
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Now let it rest.
No
and I'm afraid you'll just have to accept that.

Quote:
I didn't see any need to talk about it in general, it was you who started making comments about other PC games being deleted by a moderator. So talk straight or just save everyone the trouble.
I thought when I talk straight you will open it,but maybe I was wrong about that.

Quote:
I know it was the head moderator (so we're talking about somedude here), I just didn't see the need to bring any specifics about another person in here.
As I already said ... it was a misunderstanding (between someude and you, not somedude and me) since he thought you wanted to post links to freeware online games. When I told him those links led to cracked retail games he felt I made the right choice.
I don't need to bring any specifics about another person in here if you really want to say the truth.
and I don't think there was a misunderstanding between me and him because I was clear in my pm to him and he was very clear in his reply and I still have the PMs,I asked him for sharing the links of the PC games not the freeware online games and he allowed me to post the PC games not the freeware online games,even the word (freeware and online) weren't in the PMs.

and this thread had took about a day before you deleted it,so I think it's enough time for him to see it and see of this games are what he was meaning.
and there are many difference between PC games and freeware online games as the freeware online games usually have only one link in the most cases but PC games are usally have many links,also one of those games"WWE Smackdown vs Raw" are very famous and available "as you said" in USA and it's not freeware online game,so I think when he saw it he know what the games that I posted.

Quote:
Well, maybe you think so but I don't need to discuss those decisions first, neither do I intent to. If I am not entire certain about something I sometimes choose to do so however.
It's good to hear this from you to know more about your beautiful inside and you know more about your wisdom.

Quote:
What makes you think I didn't check those games before I deleted the links?
The games you posted are both available in the USA, Asia and Europe while "RapeLay" is not.
First I'm sure that the game of Sniper isn't available in the USA and Asia as there aren't many people from UAS and Asia are playing it in the online rooms"although they are many in the most games",even there aren't any Asian language with the language of the game,and this game is a German made and most of its players are from Europe.

Second I know that the WWE game are available in the USA,but in USA only,the version of PC aren't available in Europe and the most versions who available in Europe are the versions of the PS2,PS3,XBOX.,and about Asia honestly I'm not sure but I don't think it's avialble.

and also are you could tell me how you was sure about if they were available in the USA,Asia and Europe although I don't think you have good information about the PC games.
and about "RapeLay" I think it'a availble in Asia as it Asian game.

Quote:
In the USA and Europe however most authorities nowadays have a special department to investigate internet crimes. In addition driven by pressure from publishing companies illegal sharing of video games is being investigated rather thoroughly and I felt that kind of attention we should spare ourselves.
So if other members would have taken you up on your offer and had started sharing their games as well we might attract those authorities.
So as you see the PC games are have a big dangerous to the board and would attract the most authorities and we should spare ourselves from that,why you didn't delete this game,it's a PC game like the others which you deleted and are you think those authorities that have special department to investigate internet crimes would let this game because it a rape pc game!

and don't repeat your two lamest reasons because they don't deserve geting this big danger of those authorities,so try to find another ones if you could.

Quote:
So ... I made an individual decision about your thread as I did about this thread. Our forum rules don't deal with video games and I had to make a decision.
I hope you could make a discuss with your head moderators before taking an individual decision about a new thing in the board which you don't know or sure about it.

Quote:
Regular video games ... no, a rape related video game ... yes

And are this a new rule! I see you take the rules as the argil,you form and compose them as you like and as you see.

I want to tell you that I like to respect and follow the rules and I haven't problem with any rule,but this for the rules which announced so any one could read and see them to folllow them not the secret rules that set in your mind only.

I think the rules who should make the decisions not the decision who make the rules,you carry out the decision and then make the rule that go with it,very excellent.

I will accept any rule you put even if I disgree with it but please at least announce it to the head moderator and the other moderators to avoid them to make an uneffective or broken decision.

I would be happy if I know that you are only have the power or a moderator in an adult forum not more,if you have it in the real life it will be a catastrophe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ass.jpg (72.9 KB, 1609 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 05-18-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
No
and I'm afraid you'll just have to accept that.
Actually I don't.
As you know I can make posts as well as members disappear ...

Quote:
I thought when I talk straight you will open it,but maybe I was wrong about that.
I have no real idea what this is supposed to mean ...

Quote:
and I don't think there was a misunderstanding between me and him because I was clear in my pm to him and he was very clear in his reply and I still have the PMs,I asked him for sharing the links of the PC games not the freeware online games and he allowed me to post the PC games not the freeware online games,even the word (freeware and online) weren't in the PMs.
I don't know what was said in those PMs and I don't need to.
Somedude told me it was a misunderstanding between the two of you and that was good enough for me.

Quote:
and also are you could tell me how you was sure about if they were available in the USA,Asia and Europe although I don't think you have good information about the PC games.
and about "RapeLay" I think it'a availble in Asia as it Asian game.
I checked the rather easy way ... Amazon ...
So maybe you think I don't have valid information but as on so many other occasions you're wrong.

Quote:
and don't repeat your two lamest reasons because they don't deserve geting this big danger of those authorities,so try to find another ones if you could.
You may consider those reasons "lame" (as other members may do as well), I however do not.
I don't have to give you any reasons at all, I did out of courtesy, that's it.

Quote:
I hope you could make a discuss with your head moderators before taking an individual decision about a new thing in the board which you don't know or sure about it.
Yeah well ... if wishes were horses ... better don't hold your breath, though.

Quote:
And are this a new rule! I see you take the rules as the argil,you form and compose them as you like and as you see.
No, making rules for every possible incident is rather stupid and restraining.
Basic rules followed by individual decisions gives us all much more freedom.

Quote:
I would be happy if I know that you are only have the power or a moderator in an adult forum not more,if you have it in the real life it will be a catastrophe.
Assuming I care for your opinion ... I could only agree with ego ... you are the one who should never have any power over people.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To add my two cents there was a misunderstanding between myself and ezzdx...either caused by language issues or my own misenterpetation. He said links to PC games, did not mention file sharing of complete PC games so I assumed he ment online games or links to sites discussing games. I supported Stern's later actions and consider this subject closed ezzdx!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #17
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StigmataMartyr View Post
I meant easy to find on the internet. So unless you live in some country like China that censors internet content, you should be able to find these things pretty easily if you look in the right places.

For example, you should be able to find this game, every other game made by this company, a bunch of games made by other companies, and mods like uncensors, characters, translations, etc, all right here (which is probably the source for the files in the first post): http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Just don't expect to be able to get most of them to work without some technical know-how, or at least the motivation to research how to get things to work.
I know that but it's not easy to all people even who don't live in the countries that censors internet content,in my country Egypt there aren't censors on the internet and also it allowed to copy and sell this PC games,so it's easy for me to get most of them but I'm sure that you have some good games in your country that I don't know about them and maybe couldn't get them easyly from the internet,and also you don't know or could get some of my games which here in my country,and for that the forums of the internet are help the people who live in different places.

and you can see this in the rape movies,every movie poster has his special kind of rape movies which the others couldn't get easyly as him.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #18
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Actually I don't.
As you know I can make posts as well as members disappear ...
Oh,I'm very fear and scared of you.
are you really think that this threat will make me fear! it didn't move any of my hair because you can't ban "disappear" any membere unless he do any banned thing,and I didn't and won't do any banned thing.

Quote:
I don't know what was said in those PMs and I don't need to.
Somedude told me it was a misunderstanding between the two of you and that was good enough for me.
You don't need them "or afraid of them" because you know that they will prove my point here.

Quote:
I don't have to give you any reasons at all, I did out of courtesy, that's it.
I hope to see more of your courtesies if you don't mind.

Quote:
Yeah well ... if wishes were horses ... better don't hold your breath, though.
I'm still hope although I think it's very difficult for you.

Quote:
So maybe you think I don't have valid information but as on so many other occasions you're wrong.
Maybe I was wrong in some occasions because I didn't show my points well for several reasons.but in this case I'm sure 100% that I'm right,also I know about the PC games more than you by high gap and I'm sure about what I said for those two games,you think you know every thing about every thing although you aren't.

Quote:
No, making rules for every possible incident is rather stupid and restraining.
Basic rules followed by individual decisions gives us all much more freedom.
I don't think you need more freedom,you can do any thing in you mind so why you need more "if you really need"

Quote:
Assuming I care for your opinion ... I could only agree with ego ... you are the one who should never have any power over people.
It's was his opinion and maybe he was right,but I'm also agree with ego about an opinion about you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Dont use Stern as an example for common women. She's a woman with balls.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #19
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
To add my two cents there was a misunderstanding between myself and ezzdx...either caused by language issues or my own misenterpetation. He said links to PC games, did not mention file sharing of complete PC games so I assumed he ment online games or links to sites discussing games. I supported Stern's later actions and consider this subject closed ezzdx!
Ok,I can consider it this subject closed as you see this,although I was hope to tell me what's the thing that made this misunderstanding,and I don't think it was my english because I didn't say much words but I'll consider I said links to PC games and you are right about that and I won't talk again about the those PC games here,and as I said if I were you I would supported her action.

*but if you don't have that PM I have it and I can forward it to you to be sure about what I said, and to be sure that I said the truth and I wasn't wrong.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
(...)
This is completely even beyond useless ...

Somedude's post was the last one needed in here. So I'll just leave it there before you embarrass yourself even more.