Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default Get your free rape story here: with you as the lead character

been real busy recently and I have not got round to writing the rest of the many Goatboys rape tour stories I promised to write. Well I went a bit cold and I have not seen most of the ladies in waiting on here for a long time.

so come on girls, inspire me. tell me what you look like, your location, what you are into and then I will give you the epic raping you deserve. and others can enjoy it to. (I've been getting lots of good feedback from guys, and its very uncomfortable knowing that I have inspired another bloke to bash one out)
Old 10-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

BTW, as the last bit of my last post would of hinted, this is for ladies only. Just when I wirte I feel like I am pleasuring them, and I don't do that for a guy. I'm not homophobic, just not gay.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Mm, how about a story about a sweet virgin girl who finally decides to have sex with her boyfriend? He promises to be gentle her first time, then loses control and starts getting rough. Choking, smacking, hair pulling, crying, pleading for mercy, I'unno. No whorish moaning from the girl, though.

I wonder if people prefer viewpoint of the man, woman, or just an objective one?
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master's Pet
Mm, how about a story about a sweet virgin girl who finally decides to have sex with her boyfriend? He promises to be gentle her first time, then loses control and starts getting rough. Choking, smacking, hair pulling, crying, pleading for mercy, I'unno. No whorish moaning from the girl, though.

I wonder if people prefer viewpoint of the man, woman, or just an objective one?
how about adding this twist. she has been with the guy for ages and decides that he is the one that deserves her virginity. He makes it special. Drives her away in his car, darks in a romantic spot with a view and sets the scene. It is all like a idyillic movie scene. Till some hells angels tear in and take her virginity the moment before she plans to give it.

she could wind up loving it and rides off with them, never to be heard of again.

tough call bro. Shoudl of been a bit more assertive.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #5
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Eh, I'm not really fond of gang rape, I prefer one on one... But it's your story
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:43 AM   #6
dollie

dollie has initial reputation

32C bust
24 waist
33 hips

5'5 ft

Race: Causcasian/Asian

Sexual exp: 8 partners previously
dollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:59 AM   #7
Janet

Janet has initial reputation

hm, the offer to write story for someones fantasy appeared to be quite interesting so i decided to finally register myself and share my fantasy... will be really nice if u manage to get a good story for it...

Well, first about myself:
I am 22 y.o, working into marketing. I have blonde hair, with cute face and charming smile :-))) . I can say i have very sexy and attractive body, tall, with firm, firm breasts, narrow waist and long slender legs....

I am married for 2 years. My husband Mark is lovely and nice one. He is 24, in the IT sector. I also love him a lot, but well i somehow have some fantsies deep in me... i can hide them, but i can't stop them...

I have always been tempted in the non-consentual sex with someone... Not brutal rape for sure ! But forced sex - something with blackmail, humiliation, strugling but not beating, etc...

The other dark side in these my fantasies is my fantasy of being taken in front of the eyes of my husband... weird, huh ? :-) But what i can do ?

So here is my fantasy - we are out for dinner with my husband, after the dinner we are closing our car in the garage of the City Mall when 3 men close us and get knifes out... they proceed for robbing us - money, jewellery, etc... But just when they prepare to go, one of them who has not stopped getting glances on me, decides to get some more fun...

I am prepared for the night out and being really sexy - wearing relatively short, black silk dress. The hemline of the dress is around midthigh and was revealing much of my sexy thighs. My long, slender legs are accented by a pair of sheer black pantyhose and black high heeled shoes.

The guy tried to tease me, my husband jumps to protect me, but is soon kicked down and disabled.

Then the guy decides not only take advantage of me, but also get some fun with my lovely man... So he orders the other two to hold him and then he gets me in front of him and gets behind me.... starts to kiss my neck and fondle first my hands, then my body...

The action must be slow, i do not want to find myself quickly naked and fucked... prefer to keep the clothes on, just being reveled... u know - more tension and humiliation... my breasts being squeezed, then gropped under my skirt through my pantyhose... then my pantyhose being slid down to my knees and being groped through my sexy white panties... All the time, my husband being forced to watch all that...

Finally my panties also goes down to my mid-tights, enough for the guy behind me to access my young pussy... he then penetrates me and slowly fucks me while my lovely husband being forced to watch again... including when the attacker cums into me seeing his semen going down my thighs after he pulles out...

arghgh, i am already aroused just explaing all that... hope u will be motivated to get a good long and slow story for that...

P.S. I do not know how u write your stories, but i have seen some authors going into "You" style... "You are sexy dressed, you are caught, you are fucked".... that somehows seems awful for me and even stupid... i want to see the story from outside... so keep me as heroin inside, talk for me, do not tell me what happens... :-)

Well, enough from me... hope u like my fantasy, and lets see how good you are on writing stories for people's secret desires...:-)

Last edited by Janet; 10-13-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:00 AM   #8
Janet

Janet has initial reputation

Hm,

No story for me ? :-(

I will cry... :-(((
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #9
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Hm,

No story for me ? :-(

I will cry... :-(((

I've talked to Goatboy before. I think he just didn't know you posted your fantasy up. Don't be offended. Just give him a shout and he'll come RUNNING to tap you
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #10
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation
Default Pick me

tell me what you look like: Causcasian, 29 years old wife & mother, (PLEASE DO NOT PUT KIDS IN STORY, KIDS kill the dream for me) 5.2 128 lbs short red hair. Green eyes. My boobs are a 38C.. Hell I send ya a pick but I'm too worried it would get around the net. I wear baggy pants & tops. Nothing that shows off my body. I like to hind in my baggy things. I'm mostly all leg. From shoulder to hip I'm 19' long.

your location, PA, USA, Vary small town of 800 people, 30 mins away from 3 big cities.

what you are into, gang rape, I like it in all 3 holes please, fear, deep face fuck me, candle play (i had an idea I still like to try. Leg suspended to the ceiling. Put a lit long candle in my sex hole & fuck me up the ass. That way every time you push in a bit of wax drips on my clit. If I'm bad you push hard & far burning my clit a bit more till I'm good.), light pain, nipple clamps, belts, choking, no sexually enjoyment for the girl (EI: MAKE HER WANT TO CUM, but DON'T let her cum.) You have no clue how mean that is. Sex her up so much that next thing you know your victim is bagging to cum. She can feel the tingle & throbbing & you stop her from letting it rip.

and then I will give you the epic raping Let see what you can write....

Last edited by eos69671; 12-14-2007 at 03:58 PM.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote