Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2006, 02:48 AM   #1
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)
Default EZ In, EZ Out (M/F BD Rape)

Note; I wrote this story a while ago and it has been posted at another story site but I hope nobody will mind that it is not brand new.

EZ In, EZ Out

Writer - Vic Timm

Amazing. People still trust people after all they see in the news. Women particularly. They think that they are safe in broad daylight. They think they are safe with friend. They think they are safe at home.

I deliver appliances for a living. Not a glamorous job but it does have its benefits. I get to see the layout of a house. I get to find out who has an alarm and who just has a phony sticker. I get to see who has a dog and who has a door or window I can get back to without being seen.

At a later date of course.

See, 1 of the first things that I would t each you if I was teaching you how to be a success at rape. I would teach you to be patient. It's the guy who can't hold on or who rushes into things that gets caught. Gets put into a position where he makes a mistake and then gets put into jail. I hear that jailbirds don't like rapists. they know that their wives and mothers and daughters are out here and they can't protect them so they make themselves feel better by taking it out on us when we get caught.

So I don't intend to get caught.

I had delivered a washer and dryer to Kathy Miller about 7 months earlier. It was a good sign when people bought new appliances. It usually meant they were going to stay for a while. otherwise they would wait until they moved to get the new stuff!

Kathy Miller. Early thirties. Married. No kids. I didn't know why she had no kids and I didn't care. I could see that they had money. He worked at a bank and she stayed home. Looked like she might write some or something as she had an office with a computer and lot of books. She also had an excercise room with a lot of equipment that looked like she used it. She had a swimming pool in the back yard that was secluded by a tall privacy fence. A lot of possibilities with Kathy Miller.

Kathy was a blonde with green eyes and shoulder length hair. She had beautiful white teeth and full lips. Her breasts were medium but I bet if she quit working out and gained a little weight they would be bigger. She had a nice waist and surprisingly long legs for a woman who appeared to be only about five and a half feet t all.

I guessed her weight at about a hundred, maybe one oh five. Not excessively muscular, she seemed to be more into cardio than strength.

I like that, stamina but not a lot of strength to fight; not that I ever give them a lot of chance.

It was Friday morning. I watched as hubby left for work, white shirt and tie all crisp, an expensve black briefcase in his hand. He drove away in a Lexus convertible with the top up so he wouldn't muss his hair.

I knew that Kathy liked to work out and swim after he left for work. I had been spying on her for a few weeks now, making sure I had her routine down. I really liked being prepared. It made the task easier and kept me from having to kill the victim if she didn't see me coming.

I know a lot of rapists just rape and run and hope for the best. Those are the guys that get caught. Positive identification or dna busts them sooner or later. I plan so I have time to clean up. Rarely does something go wrong.

Sometimes it's tough choosing the right tool for the job. Some guys will scare a woman with a gun or a knife. I'd rather not because some don't scare and I never pull a gun until I'm ready to use it. I vary my techinque and it is amazing what you can learn from TV and books.

For Kathy, who was working up quite a sweat about now, I had prepared a nice firm potato in a sock. I had considered chloroforming her but I thought better of it. Being as fit as she was, her lung capacity might be better and her stamina might be better than mine. Wrastling with a girl you're trying to ko with cloro is a workout and I'd just as soon save my energy for the rape.

I crouched down behind a shrub and watched as Kathy stepped out the sliding glass doors. She had on a blue thong bikini and flip flops. She had a towel with her that she tossed onto a chair. She stood at the edge of the pool and slipped her shoes off. I crept closer. I could see her reflection in th water as she dipped a toe in to see how cold it was.

I could see her face as she saw me behind her. Just as the sock came down on the back of her head.

She grunted a bit and I went to catch her but missed. She fell into the pool and sank like a rock to the bottom! I knew I only had moments to act or she would drown.

Sometimes when something goes wrong you need to cut out and call it a day but I had waited a long time to rape her and I wasn't ready to give up so I jumped into the water and pulled her up so she could breath. I was standing in water that was only about two feet deep and she started coughing and coming around. I started thinking I should have just let her die. She tried to stand and she opened her eyes as she gagged on the water and puked a little. She started to regain he composure and looked like she might scream so I belted her in the jaw with my fist. It hurt like hell but this time since I had her by the arm, I kept her from falling into the pool again. She was very groggy but not out so I forced her up the stairs of the pool and then punched her again. This time she her head slumped and she was dead weight against my grip.

I was soaked. She was soaked. I tossed her body over my shoulder and carried her into the house. I dropped her on her bed and sprinted to where I left my bag.

As soon as I got back I tied her up good with duck tape. I forced her arms behind her back and used a lot on her. I put a lot around her head to cover her mouth but didnt' worry about her eyes. She saw me in the pool and now she would have to die too. Once she fell in and I had to go in her fate was sealed. It was just a matter of when.

Her wet body glistened and I untied her top and removed it. There was a ceiling fan going and the cool breeze caused her wet nipples to get hard. I like that. I liked it a lot. I rubbed my hands across her tits and then down her legs to her feet. I like legs and feet when they're clean and feminine. She had nice legs. Firm but not too muscular. And her feet were shaped nice and cared for. Polish and pedicures for her I guessed. If I had time I thought I might suck her toes some later.

I jurked her bottom off and checked out her pussy. Her hair was trim and nice and soft and blonde. Natural. Her pussy lips were big and juicy and I wanted to taste them bad.

I lifted her ass up and rammed a pillow under it. I spred her legs and buried my face into her pussy. It tasted sweet and salty like clean water and sweat. I loved it.

I tweaked her clit and licked her lips. She started to come around but her body was under my control. She started to sway with me.

Her mouth was trying to say no, no, but her body really was saying yes, yes.

Her eyes were wide with horror. She knew she was helpless and she knew my life was in her hands as much as my cock was going to be in her pussy. And I knew from past experience that she hoped it was the only place I'd put it.

I'm not really into ass fucking. Seems too much like gay to me. And I won't put my cock in her mouth since it seems too much like lunch to me. I know some guys will do it because they thing the bitch is afraid for her life, but I'm afraid that they will think what the fuck and bite it off!

I was rock hard by now and I wanted to fuck this little blonde bitch I had waited so long for. I tore my pants off and jumped on her. She writhed and tried to get away. She had been so near to coming when I quit and now she was mad and scared and pissed off. The best way to piss a woman off is to get her almost there adn then quit. They don't like it any more than we do.

I forced her legs up and held them apart. It was hard work since she worked out and used her rlegs a lot in the cardio stuff. But I threatened to hurt her more if she didn't stop and to my surprise she relaxed.

I really think she wanted it. She had been so close to orgasm when I stopped sucking her clit and now she had made her token fight. She wanted me to fuck her so she could have her release.

I mounted her and slid my cock in. It's not huge like most guys brag about. It' about six inches long and almost two inches around. It hurts them if they're dry or I go into a virgin but it's not a monster cock. And it makes me feel good so I like it.

I pumped in and out with a fury and a vengance. I was not worried if she came or not. Rape is not for the victim to enjoy. I was the predator and she was the prey. I was the master and she was the slave. I was god and she was at my mercy.

I could feel my balls twitching like they do right before the orgasm. I pulled out and jerked off shooting my jism onto her belly and boobs. I didn't want a load inside her since I knew she had to die. I could sterilze her outside but I could only wash so much inside her.

Now was the time for the knife. I untied her and told her to go shower. I followed her into the bathroom and warned her that if she didn't do just as I said I would cut her up and leave her body for her husband to find.

"Please," she said, "don't kill me."

It was the first words she had spoken to me. I promised that I wouldn't if she did what I said. I made her leave the shower door open so I could see what she did. She soaped up and showered and washed her hair. I was ceratin that she was destroying any dna evidence.

Her jaw was bruising where I had hit her. I regreted that because it meant that I could not likely let her death look like an accident.

She stepped from the shower and began to dry herself. I instructed her to douch with a vinegar mix I make up. It helps flush out any left over evidence and then I make them drink a lot of water. Forces them to pee.

My thinking is that if I rape them early and keep them prisoner until before hubby gets home I have time to fix them up. Like I said, I don't like to koll my victims.

"Why should I let you live?" I asked her softly. She sat on the toilet and looked at me with softness in her eyes.

"Because I want to live," she said, "because I love my husband. Because I won't ever say a word about what happened."

"Really?" I said still softly, "Don't you think I've heard that before?"

"I mean it," she said, "what can I do to prove it?"

I rubbed my hand across my face. She knew she had me.

"You saved my life," she said, "you could have just run off and let me drown."

"Yes I could have," I agreed.

"So I know you really don't want to hurt me."

"No," I admitted, "but I don't want to go to jail either."

"I have money," she said, "I can pay you."

"You can't buy my trust," I answered.

"No," she said, "but I can buy my life. Please."

"I won't take your money," I said, though lord knows I could use it. I didn't know if the bills would be traced or what, "but I will let you live for now."

"Thank you," she gushed as tears streamed down herr face, "thank you."

"But," I cautioned her, "I will be watching. If I see a police car or find out you reported this..."

"I won't!" she interrrupted.

"I will be back and I will make you suffer a lot. You will beg me to kill you."

"No," she said, "I swear."

"I just need figure out how to leave here and get away before you decide to do something stupid."

"Let me get dressed," she said, "and take me with you. Drop me off somewhere and I'll find my way home."

"You like to live dangerous, don't you?"

"I like to live," she said, "and this seems like the best chance I have."

So she got dressed. White pants and gold blouse. Black and gold wedge sandals. She blew dry her hair and put on some make up over the bruise. She got her purse and walked ahead of me. I directed her to where I had parked. I knew she was seeing the car but I had stolen it a few days before and was needing to dump it anyway. I opened the drivers door and made her slide across to the passenger seat.

I drove her across town and let her get out and drove off. I parked around the corner and dumped the car and stole another one parked there. When I drove back by Kathy was getting into a taxi cab. I follwed the cab at a discreet distance and she went back home. I pushed my luck and snuck back up to the house wondering what I would find.

She was laying out by the pool; her clothes in a heap next to her. She was in a lounge chair and her fingers were deep in her own pussy. She was moaning and loving life to its fullest.

I smiled and walked away knowing that she would never call the police but I might call on her again.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
kangbee

kangbee has initial reputation

good story! very detailed and interesting! thanks