Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
dollie

dollie has initial reputation
Wink One night in Ecstasy

I've had a few drinks tonight and I'm getting very tipsy. It's probably time to go home. I start to stand up but i lost my balance and stumbled clumsily. I stepped on someone's foot behind me. I didn't even apologize before i tried to walk off. "Bitch, where the fuck you think you're goin'? You think you can just step on me and walk off?!" He flipped me around to face him. "Wow, this bitch is fuckin' hot!" I could hardly register everything in my mind, although i sensed danger from these men. The men crowded around me and started pushing me around. I tried to run away but couldn't. The man i'd angered grabbed me by my wrist and flung me toward the lounge chair. "You think you can run, huh slut? Not so easy." He looked at me hungrily.

I was wearing a short black slinky silk dress, fishnet pantyhose and 5 inch spiked heels. I tried to scream for help but soon realized that everybody in the club was in on this. I tried to look for a way to escape but found no way out. The big man inched toward me and lifted my face. "You're not going anywhere, you little whore. We're going to teach you a little lesson tonight that you'll never forget. This is what you get for coming here all alone in that slutty outfit and getting drunk!" He tried to force his lips on me but i wouldn't budge. I fought as hard as i can against him but to no avail. He was just too strong for my barely 100 lbs frame. He slapped me hard across the face. "Somebody get me a rope. We're going to tie this bitch up and enjoy her."

At that, the men cheered. The bartender threw him a rope and he tied up my wrists behind my back. Then, he tore open the front of my dress. "Damn, these are some huge jugglers. We can definitely have some fun with these!" Then, he advanced to rip off my bra and pantyhose. I am now bare naked except my torn pantyhose. There was a man holding a video recorder standing directly in front of me.

I noticed his erection bulging from his pants in front of my face. My captor pulled my head up by my hair to face him and said, "Unzip my pants now with your mouth and suck my cock!" I shook my head no and he got very angry. He took the glass of Hpnotiq and poured it on my face. "Wake up, bitch. It's not a yes or a no. You either do it willingly or i’ll MAKE you do it. If you're smart, you should know which one is best for you!" I was very scared. I unzipped his pants with my teeth and he took out his already hard cock. The size of it frightened me and my eyes showed my fear. He laughed and shoved my face toward his foot long boner.

I endured five minutes of humiliation and sucked his cock until he stopped me. "Enjoyed that, huh slut? Now, you deserve a little treat for doing such a good job!" He picked me up and shoved me face down toward the table. I felt him spread my legs apart as he inched his cock toward my pussy. The crowded cheered him on as he readied himself for the grand entrance.

When his large monster cock plunged into my raw and dry pussy, i'd screamed from the unbearable pain. He rode faster and faster. With each merciless thrust, i cried out in pain which seemed to only excite him more. He grabbed my 34 C's and thrust hard and deep. He fingered my virgin asshole while he doggy styled me. When he at last came inside me, i was both relieved and shocked into oblivion. The man holding the recorder has his dick out and was jacking off in front of my face. When he couldn't hold himself in any longer, he busted a huge load of warm cum onto my tits. My captor raised me by my hair and shoved my toward the dance floor. "Who wants next?" I screamed no again and again but that had only caused the men's ravenous laughter.

A man who looked old enough to be my grandfather came forward and grabbed my face. He forcefully snaked his tongue in my mouth and fingered my sore pussy at the same time. He unbuckled his pants and readied himself between my legs. When i started crying, he twisted my nipples and spat in my face. "What, little whore, you think you're too good for an old man like me huh? Wait till you try some of this!"

With that, he thrust his iron hard erection into my sore pussy. He thrust deep and hard into me. He forced his tongue in my mouth as he massaged my tits. His thrusts filled me entirely and it almost felt good. Then, he took out his cock and used my tits to rub his cock. He fucked my tits and made me suck on his dick at the same time. Then, after about 10 minutes, he flipped me around. "I'm going to enjoy your every hole," he whispered into my ears. Then, without warning, he thrust his large cock into my virgin asshole. I nearly fainted with the pain as he invaded my most sensitive area. When he was finally done, i laid on the floor, panting and sweating. "That was a really good show, Rob. Now now, let's start the REAL show!"

Hope you guys enjoyed that! Please leave me any comments or advice! Let me know if you have any ideas for the story!

Last edited by dollie; 02-04-2008 at 11:13 PM.
dollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:17 AM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

firsta nd foremost where do you live a cute little thing like you seems like you would be easy to manhandle and carry off for hours of pure RAPE
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote