Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2008, 04:22 AM   #1
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default bad girl club

hello subgirl again with new story and what story it going be it well trill and make u gasp. note this lot thamer than subgirl warjounerl. If you what make beef blame my hubby he one got hook. this story go back ways think 30s or 40s some best came from that era. Subby talk about Matinee Serials. The hero or in this case heroine i talk about 5 of them all well be hero. Each chapther one or some one good get in jam and next chapter they well make out ok. my story they can get hurt and one them can die at any time i hope u enjoy.

The Bad Girl Club Chapter One meet the Girls

welcome to Ock Park NY. It a vast city mostly with good pepole. But there few make this once great city bad place to live. But it happy day the fighting D.A is marrying one greatess girl a guy could meet. Not only is she beatyful she smart sexy and fun to hang around and she rich help as well. At big manson at heart of city. The father of bride go to his office get way from guest. As his Butler jerry who been with the famly even before Ellen was born he pour James dolan the poice comissioner some brandy he was in early 50s with brown and gray hair. He look at portrat of his late wife you should be proad of are baby girl as toast then he took drink. Then there was knock on the door. come in then the youngest of his danther friends come in At 5'7 with long black hair with sweet smile 34-25-36 she was in bridemaid dress it blue it was strapssless with long train. like other 4 girl but they had diffent colors. hello terri what is it? I was looking for stacy? ohhhh yes i saw head to the upstairs. Not too long ago. ok she said kiss on cheek. Then she race to find Stacy fast. Then he thought mmmm to be 30 years younger went to his guest. AS terri knock on bathroom stacy are in there. then she heard what. Come stacy inore here out burst Ellen going to leve soon. OK ok she said. She open the door stacy was in her bridemaid dress but hears was in black 5'7 long legs go with her wide lips. 34-25-35 she was stongest of all the girl next to Ellen. She own her own night club Phantom club. Best club of east chost or any where. They enter Ellen bedroom she was out her vera wang dress she was in a pink sweeter and pants and pink sneekers. Ashley Stong was her red dress play with boo boo Ellen stuffbear she was nures too. Then last but not least there was kim lee she ran world fames caffeine house world best cofffe house she wore green dress at 5'7 blond 36-25 -36. As girl drank some campaine they said heartfelt good byes they hug and kiss. As Ellen walk downstairs the 5'4 the 36-24-36 long blond hair wide lips she ran the Margo Dolan foundation name after her mother she was like the Queen of city she may have got her compassion from her father. But she got heart from her mother she dead wene Ellen was 8 years old. As she found her father she said Daddy with tear in her Eyes. he said BabyGirl i not lose u i gain a son at last he kiss her forhead than they hug he would not let go once he did she wipe tear from his eyes how did i get a tough guy like be such a baby as she tear again. As Frank Harper was but las of there bags he kiss her deeply ready Miss Harper? Ready she said to hansome man at 6'0 long shoulder gentle touch with smile melt your heart. Ellen know she must meet this man as hold fundraser for his run for D.A he won and start to make a diffents to this fair city as drove off the remand gueat wave and cheer them off. As drove to off to her Father cabin Eleen thought what a wonderful life. See Nightmare HoneyMoon next chapter 2 of the Bad Girl Club

note ashly has no stats still need to ask CT for them i hope get sooon silly subby
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #2
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default bad girl club

Chapter 2 Nightmare Honeymoon

Forward last chapter We left two young lover on way to there Honeymoon to the bride father cabin.

In a abandon for years Bank a 6'0 blond man with scar on near right eye enters than he go to the basement. than go to a wall push a bottom. On the other side of wall a man look a monter see it was new member of Empire Elite 8 Blackheart. than the men push bottom the wall slide and new man enter hello Dr Light. The older man was in 60s and 5'7 with gray hair. and walk cane in hand. in his germen accet hello Blackheart than call the boss. On other line A boom vocie rang out Yes Dr Light. Blackheart is here boss. I well be there in few min. than one other wall open up a man dress in all black head to toe even his eyes were black. Blackheart i under Dr light avicement let you in to my inner gang. I well not let down boss he said as even blackheart got little creepy out As the blackmask talk more The fighting D.A is mess my plans he cost 50'000 in funds. Dr Light add now marry to Comissoner only darther as well. Yes I know where there heading and if you move fast Blackheart you can catch them. As blackmask take a map of the city show them both if you take Black Bear Road you beat them there take three of are boys at mills farm it on way. hand to blackheart move fast yes boss as run out way he came. Blackheart never faild me before in New York as Blackmask look at not so good Dr Light he better no fail The Empire.

As Frank was drive up widow peck. Ellen was sleep Frank saw two men look like they hand car troble as he stop it woke up Eleen one them came said i have flat tire we got spare tire i need use your jack. it did not take but few sec for him say sure. as went to back he got jack as Ellen wait in warm car. some reason it was very cold night. As Frank walk to there car a man came out no where attack him Frabk fought back a one try hit he hit frist than he pull out gun hold right there. Then Blackheart thow rock thow car window Ellen scream. Frank turn head a few sec then one attack him knock gun out his hand as hit ground. they kick him and beat him. As Blackheart was tie Eleen hand together he gag her than look at boys hey leave some for me boys as thow on hard ground he took our lead pipe and he beat him to he stop moving. as run boy feel up Ellen thow her sweater. mmm do bad we can't tap that ass come put in car Blackheart said as rough they put DA in car. then put Eleen in the car. then they push push then went down hill as car race down chiff as car hit tree on Ellen side than hit large on Franks side. that what woke Ellen she saw a big Oak tree she scream then the car hit the tree with big thund and glass shatterd.

next chapter 3 chance enconter
Old 01-29-2008, 03:24 AM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story subby!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default sorry again

more soon tina and one love avager it come soon as well
Old 02-21-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMNnnnnnnnnn Girl!! Great story loved it soooooooo much!! Thanks Subby will be eagerly waiting for more. Thanks again for your hot story!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote