Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
Fated

Fated has initial reputation
Default Old-Fashioned Folly

Elanor Wright was old-fashioned. There were no two ways about it- raised solely by her grandmother in a 1950s environment, she was incredibly out of place in the current years. She was home schooled until she was fifteen, when her grandmother finally decided to enroll her in a public school.

Elanor's grandmother got sick the following year. At seventeen, Elanor had to have her grandmother placed into a Nursing Home, where her grandmother spent the last nine months of her life. Three weeks before Elanor was supposed to graduate, her grandmother passed away. Elanor had turned 18 only 2 weeks prior.

Elanor missed much of those last few weeks of school. Even though everything was taken care of, Elanor still had much to sign for and decide. Then came the reading of the will. Blinking, Elanor listened to the figure again as the Attorney reread it. 273,400.56, after his fee. Her grandmother had taken care of her quite well in the face of the inevitable.

Elanor refused to move, though- putting the money into two separate banks, she lived in her grandmother's home, her home now, she constantly had to remind herself. Slowly, her home became the only place where she felt safe. Forcing herself to go to college was the only thing she could think of to do to try to move on with her life, and so she enrolled, moving out of her home and into a dorm a hundred miles away.

At first, everything went smoothly. There were some jokes over her dresses and the fact that she wore her long brown hair in a bun, but those were quickly over with. With students from so many different countries, there was just too much diversity for anyone to focus on one small thing long. Elanor slowly made friends with some of the other girls in her dorm, and her first semester went fine, she made good grades, and more importantly, she made progress at becoming her own person. Eventually, Elanor even let her hair down, brushing out the hair that hung nearly to her waist.

Then one night came when everyone was doing makeovers. Somehow, Elanor was talked into it. A little over an hour later, Elanor looked into a mirror and gasped. Her normally ankle-long dress had been replaced by a slightly less than knee high skirt and a shirt that fit just right, showing off her curves, and a fair amount of cleavage. Her long hair hung loose, and you could barely tell she was wearing makeup. The whole thing made her beautiful.

She let herself be talked into wearing the outfit the next day, and that is when he saw her.

Bryan Sawyer had always been quiet. He never really knew what he wanted to do, but he had came to college with one thing on his mind, girls. In high school he had never seen one that he found attractive, but he had never been real attracted to goths or preps. But Elanor caught his eyes, and he could tell that she was the one.

Elanor didn't think so. She politely refused his offer of a date, saying that she had to get to know someone before she would date them. She gave him her phone number though, and said that she wouldn't mind going to the movies with him and some friends though. Bryan blinked at the mixed signals, and was left standing there with her phone number clenched in his hands.

Bryan and Elanor went to the movies later that week with a bunch of Elanor's friends, and Bryan had no time at all alone with her. She laughed off his attempts to put his arm around her or hold her hand, saying that they were there with friends, not on a date. He became more and more frustrated.

The little half-dates continued through the end of the semester. Finally, Bryan could handle no more of it. When college shut down for the summer, he followed Elanor back to her home, a hundred miles of driving, sure he would be caught, constantly wondering how much further it would be to her home.

When they finally turned off of the highway, Bryan was very cautious to not be seen, though with how dark it was, he shouldn't have been. Parking down the road about 6 houses, he walked the remainder to Elanor's house, and couldn't help but laugh as he turned the door knob and found the front door unlocked. Being old-fashioned certainly wasn't going to help Elanor this time.

Walking in slowly, Bryan could hear her taking a shower. Closing the door quietly, he locked it and the deadbolt above it, then moved quickly to check the back door. Unlocked also. Shaking his head slowly, Bryan locked that door also, and opened the door to the root cellar. Blinking back surprise, he saw that it had been converted to a bed room, complete with fridge, sink, tv, and a small bathroom. Now that certainly wasn't old-fashioned.

Grinning he reclosed the door, and realized the water had stopped. Hiding quickly, he could feel his cock grow at the thought of her walking naked past him, and nearly cried out at the sudden surge of pleasure as she did just that, turning to walk down the steps he had just been standing at, forgetting to pull the door shut behind. Her beautiful ass swayed side to side out of sight as she went down the steps- not a single step squeaking.

Wondering why she had showered upstairs instead of down there, Bryan shook his head and stood up, his cock throbbing almost unbearably now. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a ski-mask and pulled it over his head, then followed her down the steps, making sure to shut and lock the door behind himself.

Elanor must have sensed something though, and stood up from her hunched position, looking at him with a mixture of fear and embarrassment before opening her mouth to scream. Bryan was faster, his hand clamping over her mouth, pushing against her naked body, his prick jabbing into her stomach as he knocked both of them backwards onto the bed.

Growling deep in his throat he said, "Listen here you little slut, I'm going to fuck you til you pass out, then I'm going to fuck you in the ass, then I'll fuck you in the mouth and leave a little present on your face for when you finally wake up!" Elanor's eyes went wide and she resumed trying to scream, bucking against him, rubbing his cock through his pants and making him moan despite himself.

Moving to force her legs apart, Bryan pulled the towel from off her head, using it to tie her hands together, then pulled the duct tape out of his pocket and tape them and her mouth shut. The leer in his eyes sent Elanor to tears, her body convulsing wildly as he ducttaped her hands to one of the rails on the headboard.

Unzipping his pants, he let his cock fall free, sighing at the relief. "See that, honey?" He grabbed it and shook it in her face. "That's going to make a woman of you, and rip that precious little virginity of yours to pieces."

Screaming into the duct tape, Elanor bucked against him, her clit hitting his balls, and Bryan couldn't help but laugh. "So eager, you little slut! Yet I guess holding hands is too much, but getting fucked isn't going to be enough for you, is it?!"

Using Elanor's struggles, Bryan slammed his cock into her, pumping into her fast and hard, laughing as she screamed and bucked deeper. Leaning forward he thrusted a little softer.

"I really appreciate you being so eager, my dear Elanor- though you are a bit dry. But don't worry, I know how to fix that. I don't mind, honestly." Reaching into another pocket, he pulled out a small bottle of lube and a pair of pliers. "If the pliers don't work, then I guess I'll have to use the lube."

Terror gripped Elanor's eyes, and she trembled so hard that her already tight pussy clenched Bryan's cock so hard that he gasped and couldn't keep from cuming.

Pulling away from her, his cock not growing soft at all, he put all the force he could into a slap that covered his face, barely managing not to moan as she convulsed around his cock again. "Honey, are you are *SO* eager to make me cum that you think I won't punish you for being out of line?" Laughing, he reached down to squeeze her clit, hard enough to make new tears appear in her eyes.

"At least I remember that you're an old fashioned kind of girl, bitch." Placing his hands under her ass, he pulled her up until his cock was even with her ass hole. "No doggie style for you, sweetie. Just old-fashioned missionary style!" With that he rammed in, listening to her muffled screams just fueling his desire to fuck her.

Pumping his cock in and out of her asshole, he slid fingers into her pussy, pushing down against where his cock was sliding. "Feel that, bitch, that's me inside you in two places- you're lucky I didn't bring a friend so we could fuck you in both holes at once." Laughing, he said "You know, that's not a bad idea." Giving one last push he pulled out, and pumped himself til he came all over her.

Picking up his phone with one hand, the other starting to fist her, Bryan dialed a friend.

"Hey, you interested in a free fuck? ... Yeah, its me, and yeah, I'm serious ... just you and me and this chick I know ... Yeah, I don't care to share."

Sitting the phone back down he said with a grin, "He's not from a hundred miles away, sweets, he should be here in about 10 minutes. And until he gets here, you can be a good little slut and suck my cock."

Straddling her chest, Bryan ripped the duct tape off her mouth, and pushed his cock against her mouth. "Suck it or I'll make sure he fucks you harder than I did and I'll make sure that we both do."

Elanor opened her mouth slowly, letting her tongue rub against the bottom of his head, and nearly gagged when he grabbed her hair and forced his cock all the way into the back of her throat, fucking her throat as hard as he had fucked her ass and cunt. Laughing, he pulled out to spray her face with cum as he heard a car and his cell phone rang.

"I'll be right there." He left Elanor bound on her bed, and went up to meet whoever was upstairs.

"You won't believe how tight she is, bro." Bryan said as Jon walked in.

"Where is she?" Came Jon's deep voice. His voice matched his appearance, large and black, his cock was already straining against his pants, a much larger bulge than Bryan's.

"Just follow me"

As they reentered the root cellar, Elanor's eyes went wide. Jon had let his cock fall free upon seeing her, and it was noticeably bigger than Bryan's.

"Let's let her go, and fuck from two sides" Came his bass voice. Bryan's slightly higher replied "Front or back?"

"Front, I like to watch the fear in their eyes."

Elanor screamed again as they cut her hands down and Bryan sat down naked on the bed. Her eyes stared accussingly at him and he realized he had taken off the mask. Shrugging he spread his legs, pulling her ass onto his cock and suppressing a shudder as he felt Jon's cock push into her pussy. Bouncing her on his cock, he pushed in as Jon pulled out. Reaching a hand around, he fondled one breast as he kissed her neck and whispered "We have all Summer Break, baby, so get used to it"
Fated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow very good story, thanks for posting
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
Fated

Thank you : -)

I was hoping it would be well received.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

fan-fucking-tastic wish I would run into a girl like that...now that would be fun...know any fated?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Fated

Actually, I knew a girl like her when I went to college lol

Not so old fashioned as her, but still really out of it. Real pretty though- never could talk her into playing dress up unfortunately
Old 01-23-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well I would love to see either a more detailed version more focus on the rape it self particularly the forced loss of virginity or another like it...is your friend still a virgin?
Old 01-24-2008, 01:28 AM   #7
Fated

Last I knew, yes, but that's been a little while ago, we kinda fell out of touch.

I'll work on a more detailed approach to poor Elanor's situation though I think she has a long summer ahead of her
Old 01-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

now where was this friend of yours? maybe I can visit you some time and you can call her over to watch a dvd or make a movie
Old 01-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #9
RobinMyRobin

RobinMyRobin has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated View Post
Thank you : -)

I was hoping it would be well received.
Well received by me! Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it.
RobinMyRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #10
Fated

Elanor had never been so scared in her life. The voice, though growled, sounded so familiar. Everything about him seemed familiar, even the kisses he forced on her.

Staring up at the ceiling, tears streaming down her cheeks, Elanor shudder every time she felt the intruder's cock ram into her. Slowly, the in out in out thrusting slowed. Not much, but every thing was so heightened she knew it was a slower thrust, and she heard that so familiar laugh. Finally, she gathered her courage, and started bucking- gaspsing as each of her frantic escape attempts succeeded in just driving his cock into her abused pussy faster and harder than it already was.

But she was dry. She took pride in the fact that despite what was happening, she was still dry. Well, as dry as she could be with him so close to cumming.

That laugh came again. "I really appreciate you being so eager, my dear Elanor- though you are a bit dry. But don't worry, I know how to fix that. I don't mind, honestly." Such a sincere smile mixed with such lust in his eyes.

Then realization dawned on her as she saw a pair of pliers. She didn't even notice the lube until he pointed it out. Fear struck her and every muscle clenched. And she felt him cum.

Every inch of her screamed. Then her entire face was in pain. Blinking back the black flecks that appeared in her vision, Elanor screamed into her gag, pulling at her bonds. She screamed even higher as she felt her assailant's hand pinch her clit even harder than before, and she couldn't stop from starting to cry again.

'I did nothing to deserve!' She wailed to herself, starting to struggle again. 'This can't be happening!'

Then quicker than she could imagine, she felt his hands under her ass and heard him say something "old-fashioned" and "missionary style". Her world tore in two as she felt his cock push into her asshole.

Bucking and screaming into the gag she tried to pull away from him, and continued to fight, growing sicker each second that she felt his cock in her, each time she heard him moan. Then she felt his fingers push roughly into her. The feeling was... strange. Jerking side to side she shook her head, tears streaming down her cheek as she heard him suggest another man "fuck" her at the same time. She nearly passed out when he pulled out to cum all over her stomach and make the call.

She screamed again as he moved up on to her chest, breathing through her nose in quick, shallow breaths. Panting, more like it. She bucked and tried to kick him off, but he was barely moved by her struggles, pausing just long enough to slap her thigh before pulling off the duct tape gag.

"Suck it or I'll make sure he fucks you harder than I did and I'll make sure that we both do."

Elanor opened her mouth to scream, and he forced himself in, moaning as her tongue moved across the bottom of her head, thrusting slowly as she closed her lips around his shaft, her teeth barely teasing across it as he thrust slowly. Elanor's eyes opened in panic as he leaned forward and grabbed her hair, pushing his cock all the way into the back of her throat.

She gagged as he fucked her throat, the taste and feel and depth more than she could stand. She cried, and he added cum to the mixture of sweat and tears as his cell phone rang.

"I'll be right there."

Elanor started mutely up the stairs when he left. Then she swung away from the bed, trying to get her hands free. She twisted and turned, pulled and pushed, crying, until she heard the door at the top of the stairs open. Her wrists were rubbed raw, every inch of her in pain, yet all that forgotten as she saw his "friend" come down the stairs.

Jon was a massive black man, his cock huge, and she trembled in fear. Both men were naked, and her first assailant had removed his mask. She recognized him, and realized hate might keep her alive.

Elanor's view And sorry its so short, I was pressed for time.

Last edited by Fated; 01-27-2008 at 02:22 AM. Reason: bah
Fated is offline   Reply With Quote