Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
dreamgirl

dreamgirl has initial reputation
Default See a need, fill a need; pt 1

She counted three girls when it started, but now the sound of suckling and moaning rung in her eardrums like an alarm that she could not turn off. Amidst her pain, their thrilled voices tremored and groaned. All she felt was the thwap of a girl's thighs against her own, the large plastic veined cock drilling into her hole, yet she saw none of this.

For on top of her face, a girl's pussy rubbed, and a sting of the cat tails caught her across an already stinging red chest whenever her tongue, almost dry from the amount of licking she'd been forced to do, was made to continue pleasuring her female rapist.

Then mouths enveloped her puffy pink nipples, biting and twisting. Fingernails pinched the taut flesh and pulled, then released to smack the huge bouncing breasts. They were large, just like her heartshaped ass that they were about to beat.

Finally a fresh gulp of air gasped into the victim's mouth. Her captor, a brunette with tan skin and large quarter-sized nipples up pointed on a pair of giant jugs, slipped off, with a wicked smirk, "Thanks for the ride, slut."

Laughter broke out, and everything paused. She struggled gainst their vinelike grips, taunting and teasing her as she winced from another deep thrust by the blonde on the end, her blue eyes twinkling as she grunted and dug her fingertips into her victim's hips.

She was the new girl in the dorms at a prestigious woman's only college. Her parents thought it would be better than a co-ed school where she would not learn a thing from a brain being muddled by boys, and now, their sole mission to protect their only daughter was lost, just like her virginity--and to "ladies" no less.

The new girl had always been plain. Pretty faced, she wore grandma sweaters and knee-length skirts with frumpy mary janes, and so she faded into the background. She had not once been naked around anyone, and though she had a very major crush on Micah Rollins, who sat in front of her in Algebra and had always been very nice though popular beyond any possible scope for herself--she had never received any looks from a boy.

Lurking beneath those sweaters, two of the largest tits for an eighteen year old, a small waist, a rather firm, round backside, and lean legs with velvet soft skin. So, when school was in session, so was the new girl.

It was a ritual. Every girl at St. Mary's had at one time been a slave to another girl or a few of them. It had all been growing worse since the blonde, who was the leader and therefore was privileged to have first "fuck" of very freshmeat, became the oldest. She was about to graduate and could not help but make the new girl into a slut.

She was perfect for it. Deprived of sexuality, blossoming sensuous curves, and a face that just screamed "fuck me," it was about time someone did.

That night, they ambushed the new girl while she slept, dragged her down to the basement, where they committed all of their crimes, and strapped on a few dildos--and let the girl's tears flow. Another mark on the wall for the blonde, another de-virgining.

They took her, grabbing at her clothes, ripping them away, entangling their limbs with her and forcing her to be pinned on the ground. They spanked her with their palms and crops and cat tails until her ass burned bright red, as well as her tits. Then they each took turns sitting her face.

Finally the blonde latched onto her thighs, pulling her towards the looming thick 8 inch cock, ready to rip her open. She wailed but the other girls just licked their lips and feasted on her gorgeous supple body being turned into a writhing picture of lust and fury.

Now, the pack of college ladies flipped her over.

"On your hands and knees, slut!" the brunette, the best friend of the blonde and righthand, one might say, called, yanking up the victim's head by a full fist of mousy brown hair.

Her ass puckered. A welt formed on her right cheek and the blonde chuckled as she tapped at the girl's naked ass, rubbing and grabbing the sore spot, feeling the girl jerk and quiver almost to the floor.

Hauling her back up, her pussy opened itself as the girls pushed her knees apart then rubbed at her clit, smearing the wetness all over her soft belly and inner thighs, and...her ass. In fact, they moved her juices to her asshole, smoothing it over her crack that the blonde had obliging spread open.

The victim's eyes were wide, and she started to beg, "Please stop! Please, please..." It all grew so unclear amidst her blubbers and sobs. The brunette held her face, a look of pure false pity as she puffed out her bottom lip and shook her head. She smacked the girl across the face and then pushed her down.

She spread eagle again and made her mouth pushed right up against her hot, wet pussy. "Eat me out, slut. Do it. Do it. Come on! You love it, slut!"

"Should I fuck this bitch's ass?" the blonde teased, poking at the shining pinhole in the middle of two jiggling hams, which were being smacked and toyed with at the hands of the other girls.

"Fuck her ass! Then let me fuck her after you...No I want to fuck her! What the fuck, I've been waiting all night to stick my fist in this bitch's cunt..." They argued but snapped back to attention.

The busty brunette had picked up the new girl's head by her hair, her chin dripping with the violator's juices, and started whimpering, then crying out in obvious anguish.

At that moment, the tall, willowy blue eyed dame with chiseled abs, perky tits and a bubble butt, was poised with the cock tip nestled into plain jane's ass.

"Say 'I'm a dirty little slut,'" the blonde commented, pushing up the meat of her sex slave's ass with her fingers, cocking her head to the side as she watched another centimeter of black veiny rubbed disappear in between those cheeks.

"SAY IT!" The brunette bellowed, smacking the girl's flushed, wet from tears and cum face.

Her pretty green eyes opened, two tears swelling in the corners. "I'm a dirty little slut!" She squealed.

"Good," the blonde returned and forced another inch inside, listening to the tortured sounds of an innocent getting ass raped.

The other girls had resumed suckling her jostling tits, growling at one another for a bite and suck. Their teeth seared into her tits.

All this time, the victim had been such a good girl. Where had she gone wrong? Listening to her parents. Now, surrounded by fiendish whores who wanted their fill of her in every way, subjecting her to an endless brutal rape--

"You're gonna be my little slave, bitch. Say it or I'll fuck your ass raw, say it!" shrieked the bloodthirsty blonde.

The brunette crouched over her chin, still grasping her hair in one hand while fingering another girl's pussy below. She sneered at the new girl and nodded down to the naked moaning girl, who humped the brunette's head ravenously. "That's what you'll be like soon, slut," she whispered.

It occurred just then that this wouldn't be the only night. She was to endure this for the rest of her time here. It was never going to end. These girls wanted pussy like the hottest signature Coach purse; they had to have it right then and there. And unfortunately, she was the new arrival.

She hollered, "I'm your slave!" just as she felt herself being split in two.

Last edited by dreamgirl; 01-21-2008 at 06:59 AM.
dreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

is this the way you want to be used Cyn...because it is very hot...log on to yahoo some time we need to chat
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

dreamgirl...we need to talk I may be in Florida sometime this summer...
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote