Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
Celina

Celina has initial reputation
Default Is it rape or robbery?

It was almost midnight when I left the office. I felt so tired after attending all meetings for the whole day. “A bit of walk would be nice”, I told myself when I pressed the “lobby” button inside the lift. I decided to leave my car since I could take it tomorrow on my way to meet another client.

Cool wind blew as I stepped out of the building. I tightened my overcoat covering my flimsy white blouse and my mini skirt, which ended no longer than mid of my thighs. My 5” spiky heels clicking as I walked slowly on the concrete walkway.

Across the road, I saw a small grocery store and thought it would be nice to buy a pack of cigarette.

The shopkeeper was a nice woman called Janice. She was an attractive woman. We chatted a bit, before three men were stepping in. Looking from the way they behaved, they looked rough. Though I could barely hear what they said, I knew that they stared at me and Janice. One of them stood next to me and stared at me from head to toe. “Have a date, sweetie?”, he asked me and rubbed my butt. I preferred to ignore him and opened my purse to pay. “Leave her, Mike!”, Janice said to him. “Shut up, bitch!”, Mike yelled Janice. I saw her shivered and stepped back.

I gave the money to Janice and was about to leave, when one of the guy locked the front door. He flipped the sign from “open” to “close”. Outside was quiet with only a few cars passing by. He approached me, grabbed my arms and pushed me against the counter. “Cant let you go, babe?”, he smiled and tried to kiss my lips. I smelt strong liquor from his breath and tried to push him away. With over 6” tall and muscles, he was too strong for me. Mike was pushing Janice and was busy pushing her skirt up.

“Guys, bring them here inside to the storage. I would take care of here”, the third man opened the storage door. Mike and Blake dragged me and Janice in. Regardless how hard we fought, these men were too strong for us. Before the storage door was closed, I saw the front light was turned off.

Whilst Mike was busy with Janice, Blake (the man who dragged me) pushed me hard against the wall. His hands yanked open my overcoat revealing my flimsy blouse. “AKhh!!”, I shrieked as I remembered that I took off my bra and put it in my bag before I left the office. Both nipples were poking out of my flimsy blouse; leaving obvious marks on it. Blake grinned and enjoyed the view. He grabbed both of my wrists and secured those above my head. There was nothing I could do when he buried his head between my breasts.

When I saw a chance, I raised my legs and hit him between his thighs. He released his grip, stepped back and cursed. Within seconds, I run to the door but Ed was there. He did not expect to see me when he was about to get in but he was more than ready. “Grab that bitch!!!”, Blake yelled. Ed quickly grabbed my hips when I passed him. “Noo! Noo!!, I screamed and tried to release myself. Easily Ed dragged me back in and pushed me to a big storage, which was nailed on the wall. He grabbed a rope and securely tied up my wrists above my head.

Ed was more careful than Blake. Whenever I tried to hit his dick using my legs or stepped on his feet using my sharp heels, he could dodge my attempts.

I heard Janice’s scream as Mike started to penetrating her. At the same time, Ed ripped my blouse and tore it apart. Ignoring my pleas, he easily raised my mini skirt, spread my legs and ripped my tiny g-string. I felt a bit of moist between my thighs.

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Blake was recovering. He cursed me and took off his pants. Ed was busy nibbling and sucking my nipples. “Pleasse stop it… “, I squirmed and asked him to stop. I heard Janice sobbing as Mike pushing himself in and out of her.

When Blake was about to touch me, my mobile was ringing. Annoyed with the ring, he looked for it inside my purse and took it out. He saw a word “Jake b-friend” on my mobile. He answered the call and I faintly heard Jake’s voice. “Jakkeeee… Akkh!!!”, I screamed as Ed bit one of my nipples. Blake looked at me and grinned, “ahhh.. look who is here… Celina, nice name…”. Jake must have mentioned my name. I heard Jake was calling me and very worried. “We are having party with your girlfriend, Jake…”, Blake laughed and put the phone on the box next to me. He kept the phone on so that Jake could hear what was happening on me. “Jake.. grocery… MmmmpphhH.. MmMmM!!!”, Ed covered my mouth before I could tell Jake. Blake covered the phone for awhile until Ed completely gagged my mouth with a piece of cloth from my blouse. He wrapped it tight between my lips. After he finished, Blake put down the phone and looked at Mike and Janice.

“Yes!!, Mike… go go go, man !! “, Blake stroking his shaft when he saw that Mike started squirted inside Janice. She was crying when Mike emptied himself inside her.

When Ed stepped back to unfasten his pants, Blake stepped in and stood in front of me. “You pay for this bitch!!”, he grabbed my hair. He spread my legs wider and put his dick head in front of my cunt. “MmmMM!!.. MMm!!”, I shook my head and begged him to stop. With one forceful thrust Blake penetrate me. My cunt was stretched and penetrated when it was not wet enough. I screamed in agony as Blake slid his shaft deeper inside me. I was squirming and began to cry. “That’s for my dick, sweetie”, Blake grunted and pushed himself deeper. He raised one of my right legs and pushed up more until my left high heel barely touching the ground. Soon, he took his shaft out just to slide again quicker and deep. Sweat covered my petite body when he slammed in and out… again and again.. and again… until he breathed heavily. He grunted.

“MMmMMMMM!!!!”, tears were running down my cheeks when Blake squirted inside me. Hot semen filled up my womb for few seconds as he emptied himself.

When he stepped back, Ed released the rope and dragged me. He forced me to bend over a pile of boxes. I felt my knees were quivering and weak. He pushed me down and spread my legs wider. He rubbed my cunt and took some of liquid to lubricate his shaft. I saw Mike walked to us, held down my left wrist with one hand and grabbed my hair with his other hand. “If you dare to bite me, I will not hesitate to slice your throat”, he took a razor out of his pocket. I nodded as I did not see any other choice.

Behind me, Ed grabbed my right hand and held it securely behind my back. He pushed my back and started pushing his shaft into my ass. “Doonttt.. MMMMM!!!!!... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!” Mike jammed his shaft into my mouth whilst Ed mercilessly buried his thick shaft inside my ass. I felt my ass burning as Ed got deeper. My heels were frantically scratching the floor as I tried to get him out of my ass. He did not stop. He pulled out and waited for a second before he slammed it again harder. My ass gripped his shaft tightly and he liked this very much. Ed took his out and put back it. He got deeper and deeper until he buried his shaft completely. At the same time, Mike also pushed his shaft deeper into my throat and let my throat squeezing his shaft inside.

They fucked my at the same time for quite some time and showed no mercy. Rammed and jammed in again and again, until I heard Ed grunting and squirting inside my ass. I felt his warm liquid flooding my ass.

After few strokes, Mike pushed himself deeper and held there. He chocked me but he ignored me. He held my head still. He kept his shaft there and soon, he was squirting. Both men were injecting a lot of liquid, more than I can take. Some of liquid was oozing out my ass and mouth when they took out their throbbing shafts.

“Take buck and let’s go, guys”, Blake said. Mike grabbed Janice and forced her to sit on the chair. He tied Janice hands behind her back and gagged her mouth. Ed forced me to stand up my heels and pushed me against the wall. He tied my hands above my head before he gagged me again with the same piece of cloth.

I was standing there on my spiky heels, half naked and covered only with remaining of my clothes. My tears had dried up but Janice was still sobbing. Some semen was still oozing out of my cunt and ass; some was running down through my smooth thighs. A few dropped on the floor.

I thought we would be kept until morning but I was wrong. I heard that someone was breaking the door. “MMmmmMM!!!”, I saw Jake rushed in with some of his colleagues. Jake released my gags and hands. “It’s ok now, honey” he said, took off his overcoat and covered my body. I saw his colleagues were taking care of Janice. When we walked out of that room, I saw three men who raped us had been securely cuffed. “We were searching you when we saw these men walking out of the store. They looked suspicious. Did not look like the owner; and that’s how we find you”

“I understand, Jake. Thanks for rescuing me”, I kissed his lips.

Jake lifted me up and brought me to his car….
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just can't let you go anywhere by yourself can I? You just keep getting your pretty little self in trouble. I think I may keep you on my island for a while this time to keep you safe.lol

It's good to see you again baby. Drop me a line when you get a chance.

As Always Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

Hi Jake.. lool..

i thought i would be correct to say that i can not run away from you..

good to see you too, Jake, though i am bit busier these days...
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are right about not being able to run from me beautiful.lol I know your busy so I'll write a little story for you. (if you don't mind that is)

Watch for it here on this board. btw Your legs are looking fantastic!

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default story

nice story i like wene if attacker go to jail. and one get rape dose enjoy as well i hope do more story subgirl
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote