Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
JohnInMi

JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)
Default A Co-Worker Is Raped

(The following tale is a rape/fiction fantasy written after a few drinks while drinking alone on a Thursday night. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental)
Our tale takes place at the Hawthorne Community College in WhereverYouWantItToBe, Wyoming. Physical Education instructor Richard Stevens is conversing with Amanda Kramer, an instructor on break from the Mathematics Department. The setting is the teacher's lounge. All other professers and their aides have gone home for the evening....)
Amanda Kramer: "So what did you think about the presentation. I mean, I thought some things could have been explained better"
Richard Stevens: "Well....yeah, I mean....there's quite a few things in life that need better 'explaining', but....well, I guess that's just part of who we are."
AK: "Hm....Like what ?"
RS: "Ah....just....I don't know.....I just....."
AK: (Condescendingly playful) "Now, you know you're pondering something, Rick. Don't be shy and keep me in suspense Explain what ? Don't tell me you're one of those closet atheists who's ashamed of being materialist, because if that's what it is..."
RS: "No! I mean, no, I....I....Hey, how about we go join the others at Coney Island ? We can get some dogs and fries and..."
AK: "No, now c'mon, Rick, you brought it up! Now WHAT needs explaining ? C'mon now, a girl's gotta know, big man!"
RS "Welll" (Clears throat) "That whole line about parking in the back, instead of on the side of building B, I mean....doesn't that seem a bit, I don't know.....petty to you, since the back is technically closer to the main entrance....and....I mean, jeez....they could have at least...."
AK: (Interrupts) "Rick, what I do know is a line of BULLSHIT when I hear it! Now don't shit me like I'm one of your little girl students. What needs explaining better ? C'mon, out with it!...."
RS: "I....um....hm...."
AK: "Speaking of 'out'....."
RS: "Hm.. ?"
AK: "I'm wondering if you're coming 'out' as we speak ?...."
RS: "I....coming.....what ??"
AK: "What, are you AFRAID of me, Rick ? I'm asking you a simple question and you keep evading it like you're some kind of...."
RS: "Some kind of....?"
AK: "You're a....well, hell......What are you, afraid of women or something ?"
RS: "Wh.....?"
AK: "You....I mean....you can hardly look me in the eyes, boy! Don't you like girls ??"
RS: "I....look, I mean, that's not any of your.....I....I don't even.....This isn't funny anymore, and......"
AK: "Ohhhhhhhhhh! So, you really ARE 'funny' in that way! (laughter) I mean, I was just joking, but goddamn, you....."
RS: "No!! Look, just...."
AK: "Just what, Rick ? Hey, its the 21st century, and if you need...."
RS: "I....don't ......need......"
AK: "....a butt buddy to get you off, well...."
RS: "you to comment on my...."
AK: "That's fine......."
RS: "Ok.....Let's drop it then, ok ?"
AK: "Ok........"
RS: "So let it go....."
AK: "I will....."
RS: "Good......I just....don't...."
AK: (muffled) "Fuckin' fag, that's all............"
(At this point, Rick's emotions reach the boiling point. He shoves Amanda against the wall, momentarily knocking the wind out of her)
AK "Akk....Jesus fuck....!! What the ......."
RS: "What did you just call me ?......"
AK: "I....I just.....(showing the first signs of fear but still trying to stay assertive)
RS: "You just called me a very offensive word, one that is considered an insult by both hetero an homosexual people alike...
AK: "I said......I just wondered why you...You seem like you're afraid of me (getting even more nervous) and guys that don't like women are.....um.....well, you sort of fit the profile for....."
RS "For what ??"
AK: "You're afraid of...."
RS: "No, not afraid of whatever....what profile do I fit ? Who am I 'afraid' of ? You ? The school board ? Who....?"
AK: "You.....what, you can't handle a woman without....without....."
RS: "Look...." (becoming more angry and assertive), "we can settle this here and now. Just don't play me for a fool and don't give me your mindgames. You called me a slur that simply isn't acceptable in our professional context. I heard it. It was said. There's no denying it. Now, why did you say it ?"
AK: "I...you...you can't act like this! I'll...."
RS "Why ?"
AK: "You're....look, you're HURTING me, so you really need to...you..."
RS: "Why ??"
AK: "Look, fucker, you need to let me go, RIGHT NOW, right this minute, or I swear, I'll call for....
RS: (Loosens his grip slightly while pondering) "You're....I'll bet you're the fucking BITCH that started that rumor about me being 'gay'! I've had a couple of people around here just ask me flat out, and a few of the students have...given me funny looks and giggled when I..... (Rick's gaze focuses in again on Amanda as his eyes narrow in anger)
AK: Let me the FUCK go, I said!! (Her right knee rises to meet Rick's groin, but he manages to turn a split second before contact is made)
RS: "Now you've done it, you FUCKIN' BITCH!!! you FUCKING, RUMOR SPREADING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT, you!!" (At this point, Amanda is thrown to the floor. Her business suit skirt pulls up slightly and her left shoe falls off. The only sounds she can manage to make now are simple "Ugh! Mmph!" noises.)
RS: "I'm gonna teach you a lesson, cunt! (Removing his tie and suit coat) You think because I'm quiet and nice to everyone around me that I'm a pushover, that you can fuck with me any way you please. (Unzipping pants and loosening belt) You think you're the untouchable queen-cunt of this school, I see the way you berate your peers, your students, well, we'll see what kind of attitude you take on after tonight, bitch! (dropping pants and boxers) Crawl over here and suck this cock. Do it NOW!!"
(Crying and trembling, the now-terrified school teacher does as she is told. Her quivering lips close around Rick's throbbing member. Grabbing a handful of her hair, Rick pushes her head roughly, causing his 8" cock to slide all the way into Amanda's open mouth. She gags and coughs hard from the man meat oral invasion. Rick moans and curses at her further as she services him against her will. )
R.S. : (Pushing her back to the floor after several minutes of cock sucking action) "All right, pull that skirt up, cunt!"
A.K. : (Sittin up in a final gesture of half hearted assertiveness) "No!...You aren't going to rape me. I won't surrender my vagina to you, you piece of shit, fag-ass....."
R.S. (Kicking her jabbering mouth and knocking her back down) "Surrender ? Bitch, you're already down for the count! Now you either hike up that fuckin' skirt or I'll cut you up and flush the pieces down the girl's commode AFTER having my way with you. What's it gonna be, bitch ?!"
(Amanda raises her skirt with noticibly shaking hands. A pair of old fashioned 'bloomers' comes into view)
R.S. (Laughing) "You.....jesus fuck, that's funny! (Reaching under her skirt and grabbed a handful of the white cotton material) Off they come!!" (So saying, Rick tears the panties away with three hard tugs. Some of Amanda's pubic hair is also removed in the process, causing her to yelp like a wounded dog)
R.S. (Crouching down and mounting her) "Ah....here we go....(His cockhead breaches the entrance to her dry pink slit). Here we go.....ohh, yeah....(His member pushes into her hole, one, two, three inches. She begins to cry out)
A.K.: "Ow....it hurts.....I'm dry and you...."
R.S.: "Shut the fuck up! I'm just showing you the same amount of consideration you show the rest of us! (four, five, six inches of dick invade her vaginal canal)
A.K.: "OWWWWW! It hurts!! Stop...."
R.S.: (Smiling sadistically and looking Amanda directly in the eye. His moans of pleasure mix with her cries of pain like some sort of sexually charged opera) "Oooh! Yeahhhhh!" (All eight inches of his cock are now jammed into her sore and tightly clenched cunt)
Mmmmm.....feels good.....yesssss.......How do you like being put in your place, cunt ? Being taken down a few notches and humiliated by the 'fag' at your work place! The little 'wimp' that you thought you could take advantage of and humiliate without ever suffering the consequences. How's this for consequences, you fuckin' bitch !"
(The forced penetration continues on for several minutes. Amanda continues to cry and groan as Rick feels himself nearing orgasm)
R.S.: "Now....you're gonna.....take my cock.....in....your.....ASS......."
A.K.: "It....its too big! No, please, I never had anything up there, I'll...."
R.S.: (Flipping her over onto her stomach and ignoring her pleas) "...up this tight, busybody ass of yours, Amanda. Yeah, all 8" deep up your shit hole, you slandering bitch, you! (Spreads her cheeks with his left hand while guiding himself in with his right hand)
A.K.: (As the first 3" push in and come into contact with her resisting sphyncter muscle) "Ah! That hurts, it...."
R.S.: (Shoving the entire 8" in in one clean stroke as Amanda screams as though she were being dismembered alive) "Ooooh! THAT feels the best! "
A.K.: (Scarlet faced and with tears of pain running from her eyes) "Stop.....oh god, it hurts so damn bad.....OH GOD, YOU'RE TEARING ME UP BACK THERE, PLEASE!!! STOP, OWWW.....!! IT HURTS, YOU'RE KILLING ME!! OWWW....OH FUCK, THE PAIN....HELP!! HELP, SOMEONE, PLEASE!!!"
R.S.: (Laughing) "Bitch, even if someone DID hear you, why would they come to the aid of a back biting, hateful CUNT like you ?! (Blood and feces cover Rick's cock as it violates Amada's wounded and raw asshole. He is now just seconds away from coming)
R.S.: "Oh god! Oh jesus, FUCK, here it comes!! (The first waves of semen begin squirting into Amanda's ass) Oooooh! Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS......!!!! Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk.....God DAMN......Oooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!" (His hands grasp and kneed her breasts roughly as he squeezes them with all of his remaining strength. Her screams reach a near fever pitch as she at last passes out from the pain and anxiety of the rape experience.)
(Rick at last withdraws his spent, shrinking member from her hole. The orifice looks as though someone set off a firecracker inside of it. Gone is the super tight bunghole that was there only minutes before. It is now a gaping, blood,semen and shit clump- dripping tunnel of pain, a living monument to involuntary sexual intercourse. After catching his breath a bit, Rick grabs Amanda by the hair and revives her with several hard smacks to the face.)
R.S.: "Wake up, bitch! Here.....(shoving his soiled and bloody cock against her face) Clean it off. Do it now!" (Amanda clenches her teeth as the sickening smell of her own bodily fluids reaches her nostrils) I said.....(Grabbing her nose and pinching it together) open your fuckin' mouth right now or I'll suffocate you!"
(Amanda does as she is told. The foul taste causes her to involuntarily spit up some mucus. Unrepentent, Rick forces her to lick off every last bit of plasma and waste material. Pushing her head to the floor, she is then obliged to lap up even the phlegm that had hit the floor)
A.K.: (Rising slowly to her feet as Rick at last releases her. Her business woman's suit is wrinkled and drenched in cold sweat. Utterly humiliated and in tears of anger and disgust, the defeated school teacher retrieves her torn white underwear and uses it to dab away the still trickling fluids from her backside. Her 'perfect' hair style is in disarray, and her eye makeup has been completely cried away.) "You know, you'll go to prison for the rest of your life for this if you let me go. Why don't you just finish the job and kill me at this point ? I.....I can't go on after this degredation. You took my soul, you robbed me of my dignity, my...."
R.S.: "Oh, shut the hell up, you whining cunt!" (Laughing as he finishes getting dressed). It's always about you, little miss perfect. Well, not this time. And no, I'm NOT going to kill you. That would be too easy on you. I'm going to allow you to live a life of misery that, in the end, you brought on yourself by your OWN actions. Every action has an equal but opposite reaction. You're a teacher, you should know that much. Your own hateful actions and attitude brought this on, Amanda, and I hope you suffer for years to come. And no to your 'prison threat' as well. I'm 'gay', remember ? You told everyone yourself! Why would a 'gay' man rape a middle aged woman ? Face it, bitch. Your luck ran out today, and now you've been made to pay the piper!"
Epilogue: Amanda Kramer never returned to school after the rape experience. She tried several other jobs, including respecively substitute teacher, grocery store clerk, clothing store attendent, janitor and finally street hooker. After almost a full year on the streets, the one time arrogant woman ended her life with a bottle of sleeping pills stolen from a local Rite Aid pharmacy. In the end, she died a used up, drug addicted failure. A whore who died in a hell of her own making.
By contrast, Rick went on to become school principal within 2 years of the rape scenario. He is currently married with three beautiful children. These days, he seldom thinks about the rape of Amanda. After all, the point was made, and what is past is past.
JohnInMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very interesting story. Believable for me.

Thanks.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote