Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-29-2007, 05:29 AM   #1
Psy Shadow Nite

Psy Shadow Nite has initial reputation
Smile Halloween Special for the Psy Shadow Series EDITED VERSION

NOTE: A HEAD START WARNING THIS STORY DOESN'T HAVE ANY RAPE SCHENE AND IS EDITED BUT IS FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF THE READER.

THIS THREAD CONTAINS MY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL EPISODE OF PSY SHADOW. THE CHARACTERS ARE COLOR CODED SO IT'LL MAKE IT EASIER FOR THE READER. I'M AN AMATUER IN CREATING STORY SO DON'T EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ME ALSO MY APOLOGIES IF THERE ARE SOME ERRORS IN THE STORY AS WELL. THIS STORY IS EDITED. I HAVE ONLY 2 UNCUT SCENES CALLED "CENSORED". NOW IN THE STORY IF YOU SEE THE WORD CENSORED THAT MEANS A PART WAS CUT OFF FROM THE STORY DUE TO INAPPROPIATE BEHAVIOR, SUCH AS HEAVY VIOLENCE AND/OR SEXUAL BEHAVIOR, AND WAS EDITED SLIGHTLY TO MAKE THE STORY FLOW. THE REASON WHY I MADE THE CENSORED PART IS BECAUSE I HAD SOME FRIENDS IN MY FRIENDLIST FROM OTHER WEBSITES THAT I BELIEVE ARE UNDERAGE TO VIEW THOSE CONTENTS SO THAT'S THE MAIN REASON WHY I MADE THE STORY EDITED. BY MAKING THIS A EDITED STORY, I WOULDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT POSTING THE WRONG CONTENT IN A NOT COMPATIBLE WEBSITE. ALSO I WANT EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO READ MY STORIES. I HAVE 2 CENSORED SCENES WHICH ARE, TITLE: SOLO SLAUGHTER AND TITLE: PSY SHADOW KISS OF DOOM?. BOTH OF THESE SCENE WERE VERY EXCITING TO WRITE AND WAS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

NOTE: SORRY BUT THE CENSORED SECTION OF MY STORY HAS BEEN LOST DUE TO A RECENT COMPUTER CRASH A MONTH AGO. SO I CAN'T MODIFY THIS STORY TO ITS ORIGINAL GLORY AND I CAN'T SEND THE UNCUT SCENE TO REQUESTERS. UNFORTUNATELY I WASN'T SMART ENOUGH TO SAFE MY WORK ON A MERMORY STICK CARD OR SOME SORT. AGAIN, SORRY FOR MY UNRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR.

STORY LINE OF THE PASSED FEW PSY SHADOW SERIES: THE MAIN CHARACTER IS PSY SHADOW, WHO IS A HALF DEMON AND HALF HUMAN. HE WAS CREATED BY THE DEATH OF GFD, WHO WAS A VERY LONELY YOUNG TEENAGER WHO HAD A TERRIBLE LIFE AND ENDED UP BEING MURDERED BY A GANG IN A DARK ALLY. AFTER GFD'S DEATH, HE WAS SENT TO THE JUDGEMENT REALM, WHERE HE FINDS A MYSTERIOUS MAN WHO WAS ACTUALLY THE DEVIL. GFD MADE A PACT WITH THE DEVIL BY COMBING GFD'S SPIRIT WITH A DEMON TO FORM PSY SHADOW, WHO IS A SEMI GOD AND HAVE MULTIPLE POWERS LIKE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL SHADOWS AND THE POWER OF BEING PSYCHIC AND MORE NOT YET DISCOVERED. PSY SHADOW TRUE ATTENTION IS TO DESTROY ALL THE WICKED BEING IN THE WORLD AND SEND THEM TO THE DEVIL AT ANY COST BUT LATER WAS CONSUME WITH THE DEMON WITHIN AND NOW SLAUGHTERING COUNTLESS PEOPLE. PSY SHADOW ENCOUNTERS MANY OBJECTS THAT GETS IN HIS WAY LIKE HARMONY, WHO IS GFD'S SISTER, GARY, WHO IS HARMONY'S FRIEND, AND PSY SHADOW STRUGGLEMENT OF FIGHTING HIMSELF AND HIS FUTURE DESTINY. WHY DID THE DEVIL SELECT GFD TO DO ALL THIS DIRTY WORK?
HOPE SOME OF YOU GET SOME OF THE BACKGROUND OF THE STORY.

OK THAT'S ALL, ENJOY MY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL EPISODE OF PSY SHADOW.

BEGINNING OF NIGHTMARE

On the top of the largest building in California a few miles away from the Queen Mary stands the mighty and confident Psy Shadow, prince of shadows. The wind blows calmly against Psy Shadow's pure dim black coat that conceals most of his body. Psy Shadow stares at the full view of the city which wasn't really dark at all because of the brightness of the multiple street lights and beautiful colorful glow of the building and accessories within the city. Psy Shadow blinks and yawns of boredom.

Psy Shadow: ...it's almost Halloween Day, just a few more minutes until midnight. Soon the nightmare of terror upon these human will begin. Once midnight strikes all will be lost in this world and the humans that inhabit it. This day will be recognize as the day which I, Psy Shadow, will triumph by unleashing all the souls I have captured and transforming them into little evil servants to do my bidding. My little darling minions will guide me to collecting more souls for my army until I succeed into meeting my goals. There is not a single soul that cannot stop my remarkable powers. Harmony, my sister that bothered my emotions with friendship plus those stupid flashbacks I received when I see or hear about her and not to mention was slaughtered by my own hands, and Gary, the person that cried and pleaded for me to stop hurting people and was the person that gained my gift of insanity, couldn't stop me.

Psy Shadow moves his head slowly upward toward the sky while viewing the scarce amount stars.

Psy Shadow: Harmony, Gary, and any other will feel or felt my wraith when against me. And surely they'll all lose. Perfect the time has come to start my evil rain of destruction.

Psy Shadow stares straight up ahead to the ocean side then he closes his eyes.

Psy Shadow…I must call out to my souls I captured that's inside of me and set them free but of course alter them into my wicked evil children while I'm add it.

Psy Shadow crosses his arms in front of his chest. His enormous coat starts to wave intensely from all the energy that's coming out of him. A gray fog like smoke surrounds Psy Shadow and then it adjusts into a dark purple energy. Psy Shadow shivers from all the power he has and smiles slightly. Psy Shadow uncrosses his right arm and moves it skyward to the sky with a forceful fist. He gradually opens his eyes. His pupil color changes brown to purple. Then he loosens his grip on his fist and points with his pointer finger toward the heavens. The dark purple energy that surrounds Psy Shadow immediately strives to his finger tip. Then the energy shot out from his finger tip to the atmosphere coalescing them together making the sky a spooky purple aurora in the air. The purple energy surrounding Psy Shadow fades out. Psy Shadow then coughs out some blood and starts to wheeze heavily for air.

Psy Shadow: cough…cough… my little delinquent offspring come out and support your ruler.

Psy Shadow's body began to writhe with pain. He opens his mouth and starts to puke out several black slimy cells like creature all over the ground. These entire tiny creatures morph into a child version of Psy Shadow, and each mutated creature appears very unemotional, sturdy, and looks exactly identical. All of the mutated organisms stare directly at their creator. Psy Shadow wipes off some saliva and blood that was combining together off his mouth.

Psy Shadow: Listen to me, my little Psy Shadow Juniors. We'll crush each and every one of these foolish humans. Do you agree, my darlings?

Psy Shadow Jrs.: Yes, master.

Psy Shadow: Excellent

Psy Shadow scans each one of his creations and was about to order his small group of army to attack the people but was rudely interrupted by a soothing voice.

????: Brother, are you going to have fun without me?

Psy Shadow: ??? Harmony…you're back. I killed you.

????: Harmony!!! I'm not that weak little girl anymore. For now on my name is Alta Harmony. Surprise to see me are you? Dear brother, after you killed me, you sent my soul to Devilian, the king of evil and the creator of you, Psy Shadow, who gave me privilege to be reborn to fight for him. I mainly did it because I knew I would have an opportunity to fight with you. Brother, I was wrong about treating others with kindness. The only thing these humankind care about is their self. I should've listened and joined you when I had the option. Please, offer me another chance to join you, brother.

Psy Shadow: I'll be honored if you join me, sis. I'm pleased to hear that my little sis is going fight on my side of evil. Before I forget, I hope you don't have any grudge about me killing you.

Alta Harmony: Not at all, it was destiny. By killing me, you release my true potential and my meaning of life. My life was meaningless without my brother. I guess that I felt too depress without you, and somehow you felt my pain and set me free. I bet you planned this, right brother. You knew after my death I was going to be revived and fight by your side did you.

Psy Shadow: ???...Right…yeah let's go with that.

Alta Harmony: What does that mean?

Psy Shadow starts to explain while mumbling.

Psy Shadow: I just wanted to kill you because I couldn't get you off my mind.

Alta Harmony: What? Speak up, I can't understand you.

Psy Shadow: Hmm…Nothing important…

Before Psy Shadow got to finish his sentence, he hears someone screaming like a maniac. Psy Shadow immediately changes his current conversation with Alta Harmony into the new event about the screaming human while Psy Shadow hopes that Alta Harmony will forget about they're past conversation.

Psy Shadow: Alta Harmony, let's see what kind of delightful trouble is going on.

Alta Harmony: Fine.

Psy Shadow walks toward the edge of the rooftop while Alta Harmony follows. Psy Shadow glares down at the streets and found a crazy boy running recklessly with a butcher knife close by a lonely ally. Psy Shadow begins to get some interests in the crazy boy.

Psy Shadow: That boy looks very familiar but where have I seen him?

The crazy boy was very hasty running up to a random young teenager male and elbow smacks the teenager across face. The teenager drops face flat on to the ground. *CENSORED* Then the crazy man froze for a moment because he senses that someone is watching him. He looks around for the victim that is spying on him. Then he heard some noises coming from the ally. He walks cautiously with the butcher knife in front of him toward the entrance of the ally and sees nothing but trash on the ground and an enormous close dumpster. He stands his ground and search the ally then he notices something moving under the dumpster. He takes a few steps backward and looks below the dumpster. He sees a small black cat shaking with fear. Crazy boy feels relieve and proceeds toward the cat. The cat panics and ran out of his hiding place deeper into the ally. Crazy boy was annoyed because he didn't feel like chasing the cat so he decided to exit the ally. After he came out of the ally, he pauses and looks around.

Psy Shadow: Hmm something about that guy reminds of a certain person but whom?

Psy Shadow jumps off the rooftop and floats down smoothly to the ground like a feather. Now, he's a few steps away from the maniac. The crazy person spots Psy Shadow and quickly ran toward him while having his butcher knife in front of his chest with the blade pointing at Psy Shadow ready for usage. Psy Shadow smiles with no worries against the crazy man's action.

Psy Shadow: I got it. About time I know who you are.

The crazy man got closer to Psy Shadow and raises the knife above his own head ready to swipe Psy Shadow. Psy Shadow yawns for a second and snaps his fingers in order to paralyze the crazy man's body including manipulating the crazy man's body into standing straight with his shadow bind technique which uses the power of shadow, that creates an illusion to strike terror to the brain making the person's body disabled along with making the brain unbalance to focus, and telekinesis, the power to control object using psychic power also it can be really effective against brainwashing a victim with a weak and unbalance mind, to take control of the person's body temporarily besides his neck and up.

Crazy man: Ha ha ha… you must die. Grrr why can't I move…die, you must die.

Psy Shadow: I'm very flattered that you want to kill me. I see you're enjoying the gift I gave you, Gary, the gift of insanity.

Crazy Gary: Gift…I want to kill you that is my gift to you.

Psy Shadow: Mwhahaha. I really wrecked up your mind did I. First, you cared for everyone and wouldn't dare hurt a soul. Now, your killing everyone insight after my brain transfusion gift I gave you. It's quite a turn on actually. Gary, you'll join me and there are no options to choose from.

Psy Shadow walks toward Crazy Gary until they were face to face. Meanwhile, Alta Harmony stares from the rooftop then evaporates into a shadow mist and reappears next to Psy Shadow.

Crazy Gary: ??? Who are you girl? Don't answer that, doesn't matter to me because you're both going die right now and I pretty much don't care for your answers.

Alta Harmony: How dare you speak to me like that. You can just forget about me asking you out now, too bad because you would've been one lucking guy to go out with a person like me.

Psy Shadow: Both of you be silent for a moment before I banish your lives. Gary, are you ready to become my evil servant?

Psy Shadow grabs both side of Crazy Gary's cheeks with his right hand, the thumb holding the left cheek and the rest of the his finger holding the right cheek, and then Psy Shadow pushes in both sides of Crazy Gary's cheeks in order to form a kissing position mouth. Psy Shadow rearranges his hand so it could be slightly below Crazy Gary's chin so that Psy Shadow's hand wouldn't be able to block Crazy Gary's mouth. *CENSORED* Psy shadow bites the side of his lip with enjoyment and made an evil smile. Psy Shadow begins to choke trying to spit something out onto his own hand. A green disgusting maggot like creature came out of Psy Shadow's throat and stays on Psy Shadow's tongue where it wiggles around like crazy. Psy Shadow jungles the maggot forward with his tongue toward the end of his mouth. The maggot finally got to the finish point of Psy Shadow mouth and falls on Psy Shadow's hand. Psy Shadow then picks up his hand that carries the maggot toward Crazy Gary and forcing the maggot into Crazy Gary's mouth. The maggot fights his way to get into Crazy Gary's throat but was keep getting beat up by Crazy Gary's tongue. Crazy Gary's tongue moves wildly knocking out the maggot several time and then Crazy Gary's tongue accidentally picks up the maggot and tosses it to the direction maggot wants to go. Crazy Gary's swallows the maggot that came down his throat very slowly until it reaches the midpoint of his throat. The maggot explodes releasing several tiny little maggot babies. All the baby maggot swarms everywhere in Crazy Gary's body trying to search for Crazy Gary's brain. Meanwhile, Psy Shadow removes his hand off Crazy Gary's cheeks and backs away from Crazy Gary. Crazy Gary's skin forms into a pale color and his eyes begins to water also both of his eye pupil went upward until you weren't able to see them anymore.

Alta Harmony: Why did you kill him? Now, he can't join us. Poor sweetie, I will never forget about our good times together.

Psy Shadow: You are mistaken, he is still alive and he will join us. You see, I spread a demon creature, that I'm able to control, in him. Once this creature gets to his brain it can control his whole body by burring and attach itself to the brain. After that Gary will be my mindless slave.

Alta Harmony: Really, can I try that too? Just imagine what I can do with that kind of power. I can get any guy I want. *blush*

Psy Shadow: …Later, maybe. I sense my shadow bind is wearing off.

After the Shadow bind was broken, Crazy Gary collapses on the ground where he lies unconscious.

Psy Shadow: It'll take some time until he gets back up. Funny, how this ended up. The two people that tried to stop me are now on my side. I'm 100% sure that nothing cannot stop me. Mwhahahaha. Now Alta Harmony, let's go to the rooftop and command my little Psy Shadow Jrs. to destroy everything insight. We'll leave Gary here until he wakes up to join us with the fun.

Alta Harmony:…Yes, brother…hmm…

Psy Shadow and Alta Harmony vanishes in the shadows and returns back to the rooftop to command they're little army for strike the city, meanwhile, in the ally inside the gigantic dumpster hides two deadly ninjas, one male and one female and they both wore traditional ninja clothing that was pitch black. The male ninja pops open the dumpster lid slightly to take a peek at the outside.

????: The targets are now gone. Nina, my cousin, these opponents seems very dangerous but not as dangerous as us combined.

Nina: Nino, these are not normal humans.

Nino: What do you mean? Tell me what you observed.

Nina: That special power they use with the shadow techniques, I believe that they actually can control it without any supports of elements scrolls, which are special scroll that certain ninja carries for a slight advantage in the battlefield, once the scroll is opened it will give the user the power of the element concealed in the scroll for a brief period of time, like we use.

Nino: What? So you're telling me they are people with special ability.

Nina: There is a chance he can be a necromancer a magic user that uses the power of dark magic but the problem is I didn't see him once say a magic spell requirement to activate the black magic. Even with your great fighting skills. Nino, I believe that we will still have a great chance of losing against him especially against his pawns he wields.

Nino: Impossible. No one will ever stop us from completing our objective including this nonhuman. There is no way he can't beat us with our fusion technique.

Nina:…

Nino: Speak now, Nina, we can beat them with our fusion technique right.

Nina: First, let's figure out a strategy into taking this monster down.

Nino: Let's make it simple, a surprising death blow tactic. Once we get rid of that Psy Shadow freak, the rest will loose hope making them easy kills.

Nina: But if that fails us, we are going to be forced to fight against him.

Nino: Ok, we will use are same battle tactic. This strategy always helps us with all of our missions. I'll go on a offensive fighting style with my opponent and you, Nina, support my defensive by using your element scroll for any opponent that somehow break through my range of attack.

Nina: Are main game plan is very effective against new enemies but if we hackneyed this strategy we can be very predictable. This can lead to our downfall. But let's take that chance. Don't worry about the opponent knowing are fighting style, I usually have something plan for that special occasion. First, let's make sure we are well prepared. How many elements scrolls do we have? I have 5 wind, 4 water, and 4 lights scrolls.

Nino: 5 earth, 5 fire, and 3 dark scrolls.

Nina: So far so good on the special power department. Ok, how about are weapons? I have 10 ninja stars, 5 throwing daggers, and my wave sword.

Nino: 8 ninja stars, 7 throwing daggers, and my tremble sword.

Nina: I don't need to go over with the other accessories right.

Nino: I'm always prepared.

Nina: Are current objective is to eliminate Psy Shadow. Let's not forget that.

Nino: Yeah, yeah…the only thing I care for is the money that is the reason why I became an assassin.

Nina: Let's observe are victim some more until the time comes.

Nino: Great, can I just kill him with one blow right now. I want my money now.

Nina: Nino, with such haste actions can cause death. Be patient.

Nino: Sure.

Both of the ninjas open the lid of the dumpster and jumps out. They move swiftly in the darkness without being notice by no one. They wait and watch for Psy Shadow next move.

TO BE CONTINUE
Psy Shadow Nite is offline   Reply With Quote