Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Country Trip

I have an idea for a story. I got the plot and two girls as victims. Of course I am the star.

This is the plot:
I and a friend go for a country trip, camping in the woods. Some hunters watch us and one day attack us and gang rape us.

My questions to make up the whole story are:
How do you want the other girl to look like?
Who want to be the rapists? They will be rude and tough countrymen, a bit “rednecks” as American people say. I’ve thought they could be 4 or 5, but I’ll decide according to the requests.
If you want to be the rapists, please answer to this post telling me how do you want to appear in the story and the nick you want me to use.

Well, let me know ideas about the story and I’ll write it in a few days (right before the year was over). Any suggestions will be welcome.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Day 1.

Andrea and Lisa are very close friends. They always spend their holidays together, or at least some days, since they were in primary school. They are in University now, both of them are 21, good students but you can’t say they are bookworms. They like dating boys and parties, as any normal girl.
Anyway they look like very different.
Andrea is a brunette, shoulder length hair, brown eyed girl, about 1,65 meter tall (5´5”), with big breasts and firm round bottom. Her measures are 95 – 63 – 95. She looked like a bit fat, but pretty and with a bee-shape body.
Lisa is a petite blonde with blue eyes. Her hair is very long, reaching almost all the length of her back. She is shorter than 1,60 m (5´2”) with a very slender figure and small, but well shaped breasts. Her measures are 79 – 56 – 85. She was really beautiful: she looked like an angel or a Madonna from a Boticelli painting.

Last summer they decided to spend two weeks in a country trip in the mountains. They planned every single detail. Where to go, where to camp, what places must see, etc. As they didn’t have much money, they would camp in the fields or woods. They searched in a map the places and make up the trip.

They wanted to do trekking in this trip, so they looked for lonely beautiful places to enjoy nature and landscape. They discover in some tourist guides a far place in the middle of the woods in a mountain which seemed to be really wonderful. They had to spend a few days trekking there. It has a small plain near a pond where they could camp. The right place to be in the middle of nowhere.

The first day of their holidays they took the train to a far station in the mountains. They had told their relatives and friends that they were going to be in a place far away the rest of the world for two weeks. That meant no cell phone and no way to contact them at all for a long while. Anyway, they would go to a small town regularly to buy some food, but it was to be unpredictable when to happen.

They woke up early that day. Both of them wear similar clothes: shorts, t shirts, trekking boots, socks and sport underwear. In such outfit, Andrea looked gorgeous, showing her strong thighs. Her big breasts under her t-shirt were also remarkable. Lisa also looked pretty because of her slender figure. Her round bottom cheeks filled up the shorts.

They arrived to the destiny before noon. They took their sacks and went to the small town. They bought some food and drinks there and asked how to arrive to the pond. The shop seller told them how to get there.
First of all they should go a village which was 6 kilometres from the small town. Then they should go along the road, about 2 kilometres, and then they had to take a broad sand road for about 3 km. In a crossroads they had to take a narrow path through the woods that take directly to the pond after another kilometre or so. Total length from the village, about 6 km, which was more than one hour walking. Of course it was 5 km away any house or person.

They asked how they could go to the village. The shop seller told them that there wasn’t any bus. So they could walk or hitchhike, because some people go at that time of the day up there and could at least carry their packs and tent.

They said goodbye and started walking to the village. Just they did so, a pick up truck were approaching. Lisa and Andrea hiked and the pick up stopped. A huge man was driving it. He asked them if they were going to the village, because if so he could take them there, if they didn’t mind travelling in the open back part. They thanked him very much. He got down and helped them to go up and carried up their sacks and tent.

In a few minutes they arrived to the village. Andrea and Lisa took down their packs and jumped down with the help of the man. He asked them why they had gone to that isolated village in the mountains. They answered that they were going to spend two weeks camping by the pond in the forest and go for trekking in the mountains. He told them that it was a terrific place, with beautiful sights and clear water to have a bath; also very quiet. A very few people went there. Just on weekends some people can be seen there. That’s because there was no pave road till the pond. Only some trucks could get through the narrow path that drove to the place.

They said goodbye. Lisa and Andrea walked all the way through up to the pond. When they arrived they felt astonished for the beauty of the place. They were too tired to camp, so they decided to have a bath. As there weren’t any people around, they got fully naked and went to the water. They swam and refresh themselves. Then they take the towels and dry.

They dress again with panties, t-shirts and shorts. The grass was so smooth they remained barefoot. They went 200 meters from the pond, to a perfect place to camp. In a few minutes they put up the tent. Then they put on there trekking boots and looked for wood to make a campfire.

When the night came, they lit the campfire and had camp dinner: sausage and potatoes. After a long time laughing and singing in the campfire they were to sleep in the tent. The next day they had planned trekking in the morning, lunch in a peak near there and having a bath in the pond in the afternoon. They had to rest now.

At the same time Andrea and Lisa were in the campfire, in the village a bunch of hunters were talking about their plans for the following days. One of them said to the others that he had carried two young girls that were hiking. He described them to his fellows.
“A big brunette with firm thighs and butt and with a great pair of tits to sink the face in. A pretty beautiful blonde with the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen with a perfect slim body to be fucked.”

All the men laughed. One of them said: “Well, I’ve seen those two sluts today in the pond. They were having a bath naked. They haven’t seen me, because I was hidden out of their sight looking for ducks to hunt. They made the ducks to fly away, but men their naked bodies were better than hunting ducks”

A third one said. “Why don’t we change our target tomorrow? We can hunt girls instead of ducks.”
All the men laughed but none said anything against that idea. The one that had hiked the girls said. “Well we can go hunting ducks and pay a visit to our guests in the afternoon”
All his fellows said OK. The men’s plan was set up.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I´ll post the second day this sunday. So, I´d be glad to receive your remarks and suggestions before that day. If not, I´ll make up the whole story.

Last edited by Beardy; 12-28-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote