Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)
Lightbulb material for three rape stories [PIC] [REQUEST]

i have three sets of rape pictures uploaded: http://www.divshare.com/slideshow/3045330-d8a

and the folder:

the sets all have to do with secretaries, office ladies, or teachers getting raped in their business skirt suits and heels and ripped pantyhose.

if anybody is interested, please write a rape story to go along with the pictures, with emphasis on the pantyhose.

Last edited by hhhzzz; 12-08-2007 at 06:29 PM.
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
the pantyhose(d) rapist

the pantyhose(d) rapist has initial reputation

Interesting.... just take a look at myspace.com/the_pantyhose_rapist to see what i have to offer....
the pantyhose(d) rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Your story: The business woman

BUSINESS WOMAN

I am a successful business woman in their mid thirties. I’m brilliant, aggressive; a real shark in the work. I like the power I have. I don’t care at all if I have to fire somebody, if that will make my company make more profits. I feel no pity in that case. I remain single, because family does not fit well in my world.

Physically, I’m brunette, with a long hair, and I have brown eyes. My breasts are big, (95C) and my bottom is firm and well shaped with a size similar to my breasts.

I work in a big firm. My office is in a skyscraper at downtown. I usually have to stay at work very late and go out when everybody has gone.

Today I have fired two men. They are good workers but their department has to cut down the expenditures, so I have decided to make them redundant. They are both about my age, with families and they were really upset when I gave them the letter. They spent the whole day finishing their tasks and saying goodbye to their job mates.

I am wearing the grey business suit I like to wear when I fire someone. I also wear a white blouse, which my breasts fill up. The skirt of the suit is short. When I sit down my thighs are shown. Black pantyhose make them look even prettier. My underwear today is a white lace pants and lace bra. The high heel shoes are as elegant as a business woman is expected to wear.

I’m in my office. It’s late, about 19.30 PM. Probably there is nobody else around, but the two men I fired today picking up their personal things. I can hear them outside my office.

I hear a knock on the door.
“Come in” I say, looking at my PC screen.
The two men enter into my office. I look at them. They seem sad, but I’m merciless and feel nothing for them.
One, called Alvin says: “We want to say goodbye to you”.
The other, called Bob also says: “Yes, want to say goodbye as you deserve.”
I reply: “OK. You’re very kind. I think you’re good workers, but it’s for the money.”
They come close to my table. Alvin come around to me and says: “I think you’re not aware of what we mean when we say as you deserve”

Suddenly he jumps to me and grabs me. “Fucking bitch, you’re gonna get what you really deserve”
“Leave me alone” I shout at him. A slap comes to my face.
Bob laughs and says: “You can shout as much as you want. There’s no one in the whole plant”.

I fight back Alvin, but he is very corpulent, so it is very easy for him lift me up on the table. He holds my wrists. I try to kick him, but he sets himself between my legs so I kick the air.
“Come on Bob, hold her arms” says Alvin. I shout again. “Leave me alone, you bastards.” They both laugh. Bob holds my wrists and it allows Alvin use his hands. They go down to my breasts and squeeze them as he says “I was longing to do this a long time ago, you slut”
“You’re a son of a bitch” I say. Another slap, this time stronger, comes to my face. I start crying. Alvin’s hands squeeze my breasts again. Then he pulls my blouse, making the buttons fly. He groans as he sees my big breasts in the bra. Then he rips off the bra and my boobs bounce out.

I shout again “NOOOOO! Please, leave me alone” Alvin squeezes my bare boobs and says: Such a nice tits you have, bitch”. Bob laughs loudly. He pinches my nipples. I cry and scream: Stop, please.”

After a couple of minutes, Alvin stops squeezing my breasts and let his hands down my body to my thighs. He lifts up my skirt and touches my thighs. He says “They’re gorgeous, Bob. You’re gonna like´em.”
He rips off my pantyhose as I scream even louder:”NOOOOO! STOOOOOP! PLEEEAAAASE!”
Alvin pulls my knickers and rips them off too. He quickly unzips his trousers and gets them down. He gets down his pants. His cock is erected. I feel it hard against my flesh.
He says: “Now it’s time to have real fun, bitch.” He tries to get it into my cunt, but it is dry. So he spits on his fingers and makes them into the entrance of my pussy. I scream as loud as I can, although I know nobody can hear me. “PLEASE, NO. HAVE MERCY ON ME!”
“We’ll have the same mercy you’ve had on us, slut” answers Alvin. Then he pushes his cock into my cunt. I scream again. He slips it out and rams again inside my cunt, so this time his cock enters completely.
I close my eyes. I feel humiliated. Raped back on my table by two men I have just fired. They are revenging.

Alvin rams some times and after a few minutes I feel how he stops and how he comes inside me. He is squeezing my breasts again.
Bob says: “Come on, get off of her. It’s my turn.” Alvin puts his trousers on again and holds my wrists. As Bob comes to me I try to kick him, but he grabs my ankles. I lose my shoes. Quickly he is between my legs. Then he holds my body and in a fast move he turns me face down the table. Now he lifts my skirt. He rips my pantyhose again, and pulls my knickers apart. He says: “I love this butt.” He pulls up my hair.
I scream again. “NOOO, DON´T DO THAT TO ME. NOOOO. AAAAAGH!
His cock comes into my asshole. I feel a terrible pain. Tears fall down my face. He rams his cock once and again against my bottom, as he pulls my hair and the other hand squeezes one of my breasts. His cock penetrates deep in my anus making me feel the most awful pain I have ever felt. I cry soundly.
He comes inside me. He let my head fall on the table. He pushes my hips back, pressing against his. When he finishes, he takes his cock out of my ass. He slaps my butts as he says: “You got a sexy round butt, slut.”

I tremble and I fall down the table. They laugh. Alvin holds my arms and lifts me up pulling my hair. He is shaking my body. He exposes me to Bob who is zipping his trousers. My blouse and jacket are torn so my boobs bounce in front of him. My skirt can hardly hide my ripped pantyhose and knickers. Alvin says: “You have fired us for the money and you have to pay back for it, slut.” Bob also says:”Yes, bitch, you have humiliated us and we’re gonna humiliate you, fucking slut”
Alvin pulls down my jacket and my blouse and takes them off of me, along with the bra. He pushes me to Bob, who holds me up. Then Alvin takes off my skirt and throws it away. Bob pushes me to the ground. I fall down almost naked, but the ripped pantyhose and knickers. I cry as they stand by me. Alvin takes out his cock. It is erected again. He grabs my head and pushes it against his cock.
He says: “Open your mouth, bitch”. I cry and nod my head sighing “No, please”. Then he pushes my head, forcing his cock into my mouth. “Make me a good blowjob, bitch.” He does my head, so I am forced to suck his cock. It tastes really bad, like piss. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever done.
I feel a warm liquid coming out of the cock in my mouth. “Swallow it all, slut”. I can hardly breathe. I have to swallow his cum. I feel my stomach getting sick. I nearly barf. Alvin takes his cock out of my mouth. I cough and get breathe again.
I fall down on the carpet. I feel broken. I feel the semen in my cunt, in my anus and now in my mouth.

Bob says: “It’s my turn again, whore. Just let me know what you want me to do to you. What hole do you prefer I fuck? Or, do you prefer I fuck your tits?”
I reply sighing: “Please, leave me now.”
Bob kicks my face. I feel my nose bleeding. I fall back. He steps on my head. “Answer, whore: What do you want me to do?” I cry. He leans down on me and hit my face with his fist. I feel a big pain. “If you don’t answer me, I’ll smash your face to blood, whore. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO YOU, BITCH?”

I aware he is going to hurt me seriously if I don’t answer: “Fuck my cunt”, I say in an almost unhearable voice.
“What? Repeat. I haven’t understood you. And ask it politely”
“Fuck my cunt” I say a bit louder.
Bob kicks softly my leg. “Ask it politely, whore. Say please”
I cry, but I know that if I don’t do what I am told to, he will make me feel a lot of pain. “Please, fuck my cunt.”

He undoes his pants and lie on me. He sets his cock into my cunt. He rams several times as he squeezes my boobs. He insults me. After a big number of thrusts he comes inside me, pouring his semen in my cunt.

He goes up and put on his trousers. He says: “Now, bitch, we’re drawn. We are leaving your office and you won’t tell anybody what happened or we’ll send our friends to keep on working with you. We’ve stolen your file and we know where you live. It’ll be easy get in your flat and rape you again.”
They both leave my office. I remain on the carpet, crying, in my ripped pantyhose.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:28 AM   #4
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very nice , thank you Beardy
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

Ty!!!
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote