Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death has initial reputation
Default The Vicious rape of Mary Davidson (RE-MAKE)

NOTE: ALL OF THE CHARACTERS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE*

Mary Davidson put on her black pumps as she felt the smoothness of her pantyhose. Mary LOVED herself, she had the plump legs and a booty to match, her breasts was hefty about her. Infact, everything about her was on the hefty side. She loved how everyone stared at her big ol ass as she walked down the street. People at her highschool stared at her as she walked down the halls. She LOVED it all! Mary`s parents told her she could have the house to herself for 4dys, they were going to be out of town for the weekend. She also was told to keep a good eye on her younger brother, Jordan Davidson, who was 18 (Mary is 19), had recently been molested by some of the girls at the school. It was a HUGE deal for Mary`s family, but no one really cared, just as long nothing happened to them...
Jordan Davidson was laying in his bed, brutally masterbating. He was fantasysing about raping his older sister, he loved her body, she never really knew he liked her in such a sexual way. He took picks of her and video taped her sleeping when ever possible. He often stole her underwear and urinated on them before going to sleep. This was AFTER the abuse, before Jordan was Sociallly awkward, he had a hard time being successful at school. His parents often favored his sister, while Mary was admired for being a bisexual, Jordan was told not to like girls EVER and to be ashamed of himself. This left Jordan in a mental morbidness when ever it came to sex, girls, and also when ever it came to his lustful thinking of his older sister.... Jordan was horny, his hormones were raging due to his lack of physical contact with any sex, but they were also shocked and in a panick. Jordan didnt know how to react when ever he was aroused, he wasnt told the correct aspects of sex and the male and female body. Jordan tried to understand how the female body worked by staring at his sisters body, it was confusing for him. He ejaculated and let his human fluids cover his vien pulsed penis. He looked around in his room, he knew that his parents told his sister to look after him. They kind of figured that the molestation would make him feel sad or "vulnerable". Jordan also knew that Mary was about to go to a party to have sex, he was going to fufill her and his destiny tonight...
Mary looked at herself in the mirror and noticed how sexy she was, she had on a short cut jean shirt with black pantyhose to cover up her legs. She had on black pumps and a tight black shirt.."Damn im sexy" Mary felt on her body as she began to get wet. "Shit I got tits and booty." Mary than walked out her room and was in the hallway, she than heard a noise coming from her brother`s room. The sound was a banging noise coming from her brother`s room was like a constant banging. She noticed his door was cracked open, she peeked her eye threw the opening and saw her brother smashing his dick repetedly into the wall. She was a big shocked by her brother`s actions, but she figured he was just bieng a "guy". But than she also figured that he was doing this out of the effects from the molestation, maybe he felt like he coudlnt have sex, so he started banging the wall just to calm himself down. Seems normal? Mary was still alittle startled by this behavior, she also wondered maybe he was doing this because he didnt know anything about sex. She decided that tomorow she`d tell him what sex was about...But before Mary could move, Jordan turned around and saw her. His penis was jerking up and down, urine flowed out of it. "Oh my! he saw me, I bet he`s ashamed." Thought Mary. Jordan just stood there, he didnt move. Mary decided to at least comfort her younger brother, he had just been abused by multiple ppl, he`s hurt and expressing his fears. Mary slowly opened the door, she slowly entered the room. It smelled of urine and male genitale. "Hey sweetie, Um..I see your busy doing something." Mary walked towards her younger brother, he covered his penis area with his hands. "Hey, its ok to do what you did, Its no need to be ashamed. Your expressing your sexual pain sweetie." Mary kissed her brother on the forehead, thats when Jordan began urinating on her sister, Mary yelled as Jordan slammed her on the ground and brutally kissing her neck. MAry couldnt belive that her brother would release his misery unto her....
Angel Of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
Angel Of Death

Jordan punched Mary in the face, he than kissed on her neck once more. "NO!" Mary yelled, "STOP IT!" MAry said once more. Mary pushed her brother off, she got up with horror and ran out the room. Jordan jumped to the ground and ran after his sister, his penis was sprung up in the air. "Ph my god, my brother is trying to rape me!" thought Maryl, she had no idea that Jordan was in so much misery and yet in so much anger at the same time. Mary tripped over her heels, she crashed to the floor and Jordan pounced on her. Mary yelled in Horror as Jordan pumped his hard dick into Mary`s rectum. Jordan tore the pantyhose off of the girl`s bottom, he shredded off her clothes and preceeded to rape his older sister. Tears ran down Mary`s eyes as Jordan slashed her anus with his male meat. In and out, in and out, the torture went on forever. "I love you sis...I love you sis..." whispered Jordan. "What??" Mary screamed. "I love you sis..I love you sis.." Whispered Jordan once more. Mary this time heard her sick brother`s words. "I love you too sweetie!" Mary screamed, her body was nudging up and down. Jordan pumped harder, "I love you sis....I love you sis..." Jordan whispered. "I love you to sweetie! Your hurting me!" Mary screamed once more, tears ran down her eyes. Jordan than ejaculated in Mary`s booty, the white warmness flowed within her now. Jordan kept on pumping into his sister, "Jordan, baby, your hurting me. Stop, please..let`s talk about this.." Mary pleaded. Jordan stopped raping Mary and took out his penis and sat still on the floor. Mary turned around and stared at her brother, he looked at her, he than started to masterbate. "Jordan why did you do that?" Mary asked, Jordan looked at Mary while still playing with his beaten cock. "Because I love you." Said Jordan. Mary almost broke down right there, "Honey, you raped me. Thats not love....thats bad..." Whispered Mary. Jordan prounced unto mary and forced his dick unto the vagina. Mary screamed once more as she was being raped for the 2nd time in her life. "I love you sis...I love you sis..." Whispered Jordan. Mary tried to fight back, but it was no use, he ejaculated in her once more. Jordan than got off of his sister and began to masterbate. Mary laid on the floor, she began to urinate on herslef as she felt the ooze of her brother impregnating her uterus. "Oh sweetie....Your bad....your a bad person..." Whispered Mary. Jordan once more jumped unto Mary and entered his penis inside of her, he pumped harder than ever, Mary laid on her back and took whatever Jordan gave to her. He ejaculated into her vagina once more. Jordan than whipped out his penis from her vagina and stuck it into her mouth. Mary smelled the hormonal rages of Jordan`s penis and testicles. She coudlnt help but to be excited, it was her first time....Jordan pumped into Mary`s saliva filled mouth until he ejaculated. Mary had been raped 3x....Jordan pulled his dick out and masterbated once more, Mary let the mud slide of saliva and sperm slither down her mouth, she lay emotionaless as Jordan raped her 10x that night......

END OF THE 1ST NIGHT...
Old 02-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
Angel Of Death

Mary layed on the same position as she did the night before, she did not move. There was a sickness in her stomach, she coudlnt belive what happened. Her younger brother has raped her 13x last night. She coudlnt imagine why he would do that. Mary was about to get up, she was so drowsy and told tired. She could barely move, but she tried, Mary managed to stand up half way. Thats when Jordan came from behind and threw her into the bathroom, where he slammed hand cuffs on her wrists and wrenched her arms backwards. "What are you doing>!?!?!" Yelled mary, Jordan said nothing as he yanked her head unto the sink, which was filled with dyeria. Mary`s eyes got big as she got a whiff of the smell of human waste. "JORDAN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!" Mary begin to scream, Jordan slammed her head into the pool of waste and forced his dick inside of her. It was horrid, Mary was sunk into the swamp of feces, and she was being raped at the same time. Jordan yelled with brute animalistick strenght as he pumped brutality into Mary`s rectum. "Why? Why is he doing this? Is he just pure evil? Has he been planning this the whole time? What did those girls REALLY do to him? Whats REALLY going inside of his brain?..."Mary could only wonder as the dyeria smuthered her face...

1 week ago......

Jordan was sitting in his desk that Friday afternoon, the sun breezed into the window, Jordan hated the way how the suns rays blasted his view of the chalkboard. "Fuck!" Jordan barked, everyone looked at him, "Jordan we will not have such language in this classroom! Go to the detention room admitedly!" The teacher demanded. Jordan left his books and went to the detention room, in there were 3 girls. All of them had big tits, Ones name was Kelly, she had brown hair. Angela, had red hair, and Rachel has blonde hair. Jordan looked at all of the girls, he began to notice thier bodies and grew aroused. Kelly immedietely jumped to Jordan and teased him by fondling his nuts. Jordan was ashamed, "Whats a matter? You never had a boner before??" Kelly smiled as she spat in Jordan`s face. Angela took off her shirt, exposing her natural tits. She pushed them up against Jordan`s face. Jordan tried to plead for mercy but was smuthered by the girls breasts. Rachel then grabbed a stapler and pulled down Jordan`s pants and stuck it up his ass. Rachel than gave Jordan Oral sex, Kelly made Jordan suck on her tits, and Angela stuck her finger up his ass. The abuse tramitized Jordan, making him believe that pain and forcable sexual intercourse was the right thing to do...

Jordan yelled in drain tenson as he released his ozze inside of Mary, he than raped her 10 more times that night....

End of Second night.....
Old 02-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
Angel Of Death

Mary lay on the ground, she was dead alseep, Jordan was pumping inside of her as she was in this slumber. "I love you sis...I love you sis...." Mary`s numb body nudged back and forth on the ground, she began to slur out her first words of the day. "The fuck...waaa?" Mary looked around and noticed she was being raped as she awoke! "JORDAN STOP THIS!!!" yelled Mary. Jorda didnt stop, He ejaculated inside of her for the 5th time. Mary cried as she felt the usual and familar ooze slide into her vaginal walls. "Jordan what will make you stop.." Mary and Jordan than heard a door open, it was thier parents! MAry tried to scream, but Jordan closed her mouth. He procedded to rape her for the 6th time that morning as thier parents walked upstairs, they called thier names. Mary fought harder than ever to get Jordan off of her, but he was too crafty, "Hey mom!" Said Jordan. Mary bit into Jordan`s fingers, he gladly took the pain and punched MAry in the eye. Jordan`s mother knocked on the door. "Hey sweetie you allright? I know we were supposed to be back tomorow morning but we came back early. How`s your sister?" Jordan ejacualted inside of her for the 7th time as MAry screamed under Jordan`s mouth. "Shes at her freinds house, she should be back in like....15 minutes." Jordan smiled as Mary cried her ass off. The muttered Whimpers aroused Jordan, he grew hard as he pumped into his sister once more. Thier parents went into thier room. Jordan let go of Mary`s mouth. "Ok look I`ll make you a deal." MARY SAid. Jordan looked at her, "Well?" asked Jordan. MAry closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. "You can rape me whenever you want when ever mom and dad are gone." Mary had tears running down her eyes. "But DONT be so FUCKING rough next time!" DAMN!" Said to MAry in a harsh tone. Jordan smiled, "Well in that case" Jordan ejaculated inside of her for the 8th time. "Sorry I raped you so hard sweetie. Next time I`ll be nice and gentle." Jordan kissed his sister. Mary licked Jordan`s ear. "God Damn baby you know how to beat up a pussy.." MAry got up off the floor and acted like nothing ever happeded....