Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Once&ForeverEternalBloom

Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Once&ForeverEternalBloom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A cyber fantasy. Bathroom rape.

A very recent cyber fantasy about my partner.The plot is at his current navy base and the possibilities of a night I actually spent. Excuse any mis-punctuation.

I run my Right hand Slowly up my leg, softly tickling the inside of my thigh. Your out of the room and I am really wet, I get turned on by my own thighs and the thought of your hard cock inside of me, thrusting into me, I bite my lip and I run my hand over some cuts on the side of my leg,A recent addiction, I get up and search for something to create a brand new inflicition, I take out a razor and I lick the blade, Knowing that I am wet I bring it up slowly under neath my skirt and I quiver... I grip the razor really hard
and leave a deep cut upon my leg, It stings and I like the way it feels. I can feel the warm blood running down it and it turns me on more, I take two fingers, I let myself bleed on them and I take them to my mouth.... I taste the very substance that keeps my body alive. I rub my self in between my legs and I drop the blade and use this same hand to feel myself up. I run them down my neck. Down my chest...tickling my stamach and over the word desire which I had drawn onto my self.

I can still taste the sweet blood in my mouth,I think of you.
I let my mind wonder just as my hands do, As I run them down the curves of my body and I feel my own soft skin and the sensations it creates. I can feel the blood make it way further down my thigh and it feels really good. I imagine you, taking my hands behind my back, the throbbing of your cock and
the desire running through your head, I imagine your energy, I imagine taking it, dwelling in it, I imagine that the sensations I feel as I run my hand across my body,I imagine that these sensations are the Ones you are creating. I imagine having my face forced into the pillow and not being able to breathe, I can feel myself becoming even more wet and the warm burning sensation it creates between my legs, Not being able to breathe, gasping for air, my body struggling,panicing.

The blade I had dropped,It rolls of the bed, making a small thud but big enough, awaking me from my trance and upon this wake, I look around your room and I become concerned.

You had been gone for quite while, I hoped that you were alright....I knew from previous experience that no body would be around, so just put my short Black skirt on and a thin singlet and I thought that would be enough, I completly forget about the cut visible on my thigh and I leave the room to find you. Staying cautious just incase.

....I make my way down the coridoor in my skirt and my singlet I can feel the hard floor on my feet...I tip toe down past 10 or so rooms, blood visible down my thigh, still wet... and I make my way into the shower room.

I push the door open and I know that you were still in the shower because I could hear the water as it fell,dripped and hit the floor.

I knew that it were you in the shower because you had left the wrapping of the organic toothpaste we had just brought on the floor infront of your cubicle.

I thought that I would make it known that I were worried about you and maybe make you hurry a little and so I called out to you to let you know that I were there..."Just came to make sure that everythings alright".

You had turned off the water to come and see what I had wanted, You opened the door with a White towel around you waist, Water dripping down the sides of your face and neck off your hair, You looked at me and I couldn't make out what the look on your face was but oh well Nothing was up so I turned around swiftly to walk back up to your room.

Suddenly I were pushed into the wall,I ha d hit my head hard enough to bruise,You had seen the blood running down my thigh and quickly I felt an arm grab me around the waist.You pulled my body into yours.

You placed your hand over my mouth,I was easy to carry so you slightly lifted me up off the floor,I was in shock...I was in a panic, it had not yet hit me what was happening.

I couldnt breathe because of the way your hand was covering my mouth.
I felt a throbbing pain in my head from where I had hit it...
I heard you tell me not to make a sound and you I could tell that you were taking me some where, I kicked and tried to hold on to the door but I didnt want to make a sound because I knew that I wasnt even supposed to be in the grounds and staying the night and I didnt want anybody to find me there
I didnt want to get introuble besides my home was a plane flight away.

You pulled me back and I heard the slamming of the door behind us...
It made me jump inside.

I tried to struggle but I was weak and you were way too strong, I tried to push and shove you away... You resisted and it felt pretty useless ...The smartest thing that I think up was to try and bite your finger but all that done was made flinch ...You took my neck and you held it really tight, It really hurt everything started to go hazey...and dizzy and I didnt have the strength to fight anymore,My arms and legs became weak and they started to give up on me. You pushed me up and against the wall just under the shower head.

That way if anybody walked in...you could just make me shut up no body would know that I were there..no body could ever know what you had done.

You pushed me up against the wall, My face squashed up ,you loosened the grip on my neck, you held onto my hair slightly pulling on it whilst pushing me into the wall.

Your towel dropped to the floor.

You held your body up against mine to make sure that I couldn't get away.
You had me right where you wanted me.

With your other hand,You placed it on my jaw bones as you squeezed both sides of my cheeks,A million thoughts were running through my head,I couldnt think properly.

I could feel my heart beat thumping quickly in my chest... You told me that
" I better shut up and let you fuck me otherwise you were going to take my body regardless that i better stay quiet and if I tried anything I would be sorry" I froze,apsolutly frozen with fear.

I closed my eyes and I tried to imagine myself somewhere safe. Not here. (ANYWHERE) but here,You let go of my jaw and you ran your hand down my spine,feeling the little bumps and as you got to my ass ,you stopped.

You pulled my skirt up, I felt cool breeze up against my ass, suddenly you paused as if to think or to contemplate and My imagination...It worked up untill You took me back by my hair,reached down for something,I could hear something make a clanging sound, I couldn't tell what you were doing and I tried to catch a glance but I was just as quickly thrown really hard straight back in the wall,into the same spot.
You pulled my skirt back up again and you gently shifted my hips,You admired them and the little space in between my legs, My body made you really hard.

I was already really hurt, With a cut on my leg, a sharp pain in my head and the wall had hit my cheek and caused the inside of my mouth to bleed.

You held One of my arms to the wall, I had no where else to rest my head so I struggled away a little bit, I turned my head as if to spite you but my neck was hurting because of the way I were positioned previously.

Suddenly I felt something cold and hard, A sharp, sharp agonising pain hit my ass creating a loud slapping noise I couldnt help but scream in pain,
the same pain again hit me again...but even harder as if to tell me " i told you so".... I started crying.

Barely standing...Falling to the floor held up only by force...I heard your belt buckle hit the floor. I was relieved for a moment. Still crying,I usually never hear myself cry but the pain was just 'too' much to handle and you could hear my desperate sobs.

You rub your nose up behind my ear and bit my ear lobe hard, you breathe your hot breath across my ear and you warn me One more time to "shut the FUCK up."

You run you hand up in between my thighs and to my butt cheek again, You squeeze my ass and it really really hurts even just to touch. You done this Just over the top of where you had just hit me, My ass was really red and even bleeding, the touch of your hand makes me wince in pain.

That doesnt stop you, I had to know that I belonged to you, what you were capable of, that I were your property and that what you say goes.

You took pleasure in my pain knowing that you could make me feel anything you wanted me to.

You felt no remorse... You kept my dress held up and took a moment to stare at my ass and the red of your belt buckle, you decided that...I deserved to hurt a little more and you hit my ass as hard as you could with your bare hands on each cheek several times each time becoming more unbarable.

You watch me as i stood up against the wall in your control feeling completly sorry for myself...for everything harsh i had ever told you. For doubting you,
for ever having wanted this.

You reached up and to the back of my neck and said...Dawn... Your going to do something for me.

Befor I could think I felt alot of cold water run down my back
stinging harshly the cut on my ass and thigh.

The water was cold and it made me shiver.

You stood back.

You stood near the door and I knew that I had no way out.

I just stared at you...I kept staring as you ordered me to remove my top.

So freezing cold shaking and feeling sorry for myself, My small hands took the bottem of my singlet and pulled it over my head.

The bra I wore was black,I took my arms around me and began to hug myself to cover myself up.

You moved over to me and lifted my head up by the bottem of my chin, drenching my entire face in water, It was hard to breathe and the pressure of the tap fell hard across my face, you told me not to try anything like that again.

You could slightly see through my bra and the cold just made my nipples really hard and erect.

The word desire on my tummy started to smudge and fade away but only slightly.

I started to sob , quietly and you couldn't see my tears because the water kept washing them away however you could tell I were really upset,knowing this made your cock throb,You started to stroke your cock,as you ordered and watched me pull my skirt down to and past my knees.

I pulled my panties off and you picked them up off the floor and held unto them feeling the material.

You told me to take off my bra and I stood there struggling to take it off,I was nervous,wet and it made my hands were slipping ...I tried my hardest,In a panic but waiting started to make you really angry.

You tried to be patient because you could see that I were trying and the sight of my struggle kind of turned you on but after a while you started to get really annoyed.

You didn't intend on hurting me more then you already had for I had been obedient but as the rage grew inside of you, you couldn't care less.
For making you feel that way, I deserved to hurt and to be abused.

You had been a good boyfriend and you deserved this.

You held my wrist, reached for the tap handle and turned it off.

You threw me up against the wall to the side so that I had a view of both the shower head and the door.

The pressure and the movement on my wrist caused it to sprain, You pushed me up against the wall so that I were facing you, You moved your arms around my shaking body and peered over my shoulder to unhook my bra once you had done so you pulled it off of me.

You stood infront of me, Handling my breasts, fondling them and pinching my hard but very soft nipples,You traced their shape,They were sensitive.
You moved in a little closer to me and I could feel your cock throbbing up against my thigh.

I was still really frieghtened, The real thing felt very different to my fantasies.

I knew you cared about me and I thought that if I were to ask you to please stop, you would listen.

Through my quivering lips I begged you to stop,please. desperatly. Close to tears but you didnt care at all. All you did care about was getting your fill,what you wanted to do to me, your lust completly consumed you and anger controlled your thoughts.

You reached down and started to rub your cock up against my clit and I knew, that I were helpless.

You looked me deeply into my eyes,deeper then anybody has ever looked into them still bothered by One of our arguments and you said "you didnt care now why should I, you fucking bitch".

You felt that I were wet, You thought that I were enjoying it but I was still wet from befor alone in your room and you thought well.."we cant have that now, can we".

You violently grabbed me by my hair, it was an easy way to control me and forced me to my knees. I looked up at your big dick and you placed it on my lips, I was relucted to open for you so you slightly pulled my lips apart and took it inbetween. I still wouldnt open for you so you slapped me hard across the face and said open, I had to open for you, you slid your cock into my mouth, it was warm and moist inside of my mouth, You looked down at my sad face and the mascara smeared down my cheeks, you groaned in pleasure.

You slid it into my mouth all the way back into my throat as far as you could, the reflex your thick cock caused at the back of my throat made me gag, it felt extremly unpleasent, You started to thrust your way into my mouth and found a rhythm and every time you done so made me hit the back of my head on the wall.

Everytime you done this made me gag.

You looked down at me with a smug look on your face and asked me if I were enjoying it as much as you were demanding an answer,with your cock still deep in my mouth I tried to ask you to stop, As I tried my best to speak,you could feel it vibrate on your cock.
You continued to thrust your way into my mouth, becoming more violent the more pleasure you felt and then you had a better idea...

You stopped,Admired my sore,cold, wet naked body Took the back of my neck and forced my upper body to the floor I felt disgusted considering all the people that had washed and all of their filth that my face was up against.

You could see the look of fear and disgust on my face and You took my arm behind me and stuffed my hole with your cock, I could feel your cock as you shoved it deep inside of me, You rubbed your hands over my and between my ass, I could feel the tears building up in my eyes again.

I didnt want to give you the pleasure in seeing me cry again but as you shoved A finger inside of my ass, I started crying,You took another One and forced that in also and I felt humiliated.

You took them out and placed your hands at my hips you kept me cornered against the wall so that I was under your control.

It really hurt as I felt you thrust into me really hard, At first you done this slowly but you began to pick up pace, fucking me harder then I could have imagined. It didnt feel good for me. With nearly every thrust I heard you groan.

The way you were fucking me made the side of my face rub up against the filthy floor,It made me sick to the stamach.

I felt helpless and hopeless and disgusting.

I couldn't move, I couldn't get away and it made me panic.

I began to breathe really hard and I started to squirm, the tears were still streaming down my face and every now and again I made a little whimper.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the sensation, of the wet warmth of my pussy,The tight of the walls of my pussy around your cock, Having me there the way you did, the sensations you felt,My pretty little face drenched in water tears smeared in mascara,my pain,the domination, It felt better to you then anything you had ever experienced befor.

You picked up the belt which was now beside you, the same one as befor just kicked to the side and you tightened it around my neck,You forced my upper body up off the ground arching my back upwards, I could feel it rub and burn into my neck.

You kept fucking me,You pulled out your cock so that it was nearly all the way out and jammed it back into me again all the way.

It made me moan but not in pleasure.

You turned me unto my back,You done the same thing faster and faster.

Although my face was no longer pressed up against the cold hard floor,It still felt like the filth was on my face.

You held my hands down to the floor with a tight grip and you liked the way my skin felt on your fingers,The warmth of my body.

Just when I thought that I could no longer handle the pain,For the last time You pulled it out and pushed it inside of me invading my body as deep as you could.

You felt your own body tighten,Your mouth widened,You couldnt hold on to it any longer,You held your cock there as deep as you could,You felt the pleasure take over your ENTIRE body as you came harder then ever befor,I felt a hot massive burst of cum travel up inside of me,You remained there untill I took all of your cum .

When you were done you seemed happy with your self and you collapsed on top of me in between my breasts, Now that you had taken your fill,you felt relaxed and forfilled,You took a hand and brushed it across the side of my face, you smiled, laughed at the look of dread on my face and you whispered "i love you".
tossing and turning, quivering with delight as I weep.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by Once&ForeverEternalBloom; 02-05-2008 at 04:30 AM. Reason: :) to make it not suck.
Once&ForeverEternalBloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
twisted_master

twisted_master has initial reputation

i enjoyed this story.
twisted_master is offline   Reply With Quote