Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
renardesud

renardesud has initial reputation
Default Story Request

Alright, so I am still fairly new to this board, and I'm not sure what the rules are for requesting a story. So if I am going about this the wrong way, chalk it up to me being a newb.

I'm also not trying to just post up a request, get my jollies and leave. I have wrote a ton about this character, and I am interested in other author's interpretations.

Anyway I'm just going to list some info on the victim in the story, and then include a list of things I would like to see/not see. Outside of that, go nuts. If anyone would like additional info, say so and I will post more here.

Victim:

Name: Jenna Malone
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 or thereabouts
Body: Very slender, asian. Small B cups, pretty damn perky. Tight ass but not flat.
Hair: Jet black, a little bit more than shoulder length.
Clothing: Goth, but not overdone. Always has black lipstick and eyeshadow, with tight clothing.
Job: College Student

What I want to see:
1. Her to get spanked/whipped copiously as punishment or discipline (this includes ass, breasts, cleft, etc.)
2. The reason for her discipline and rape is the result of something that she is not at fault for.
3. Humiliation and tons of it.
4. Her punishment and humiliation to be very public (maybe her rape too. I don't mind implausible situations.)
5. As a final act of submission, or an "apology", she must suck the cock of her rapist(s).
6. She can be a little aroused by the situation, but for the most part I want her to be miserable throughout.

Stuff I don't want to see:
Bestiality
Scat
Piss
Enemas
Writing in the 2nd person (i.e. "you get your shirt torn" "you enjoy the hard cock")
Outside of that go nuts.

Other thing of interest:

She has a hatred/fear of taking it in the ass. If it happens, it will be a moment of extreme embarrassment/pain on her part.
renardesud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
renardesud

No takers?
Old 01-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
ravenswhore

ravenswhore has initial reputation

try reading some of the stories. you can find out which person's style of writing you enjoy most. i prefer: theman, victim4u, and hymenbuster as my favorites. once oyu have a favorite, i'd say message them and ask them if they'll write a story for you. but also, try not to give SUCH strict guidelines. like the sucking a dick as a final thing, that is something done more throughout the story. try as a final insult to injury, her having to say thankyou for all she endured or that she wanted it or something. but when you give such strict guidelines it makes it more difficult to write for some people.
ravenswhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
renardesud

I wasn't really writing them as guidelines but things I'd like to see. It's up to author how they want to work the story. I'll take your advice in mind though.

Thanks for replying.