Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2007, 05:25 AM   #1
thebadguy

thebadguy has initial reputation
Default The Trucker

she is wearing a puffy coat, short white shorts, and a blue shirt. she is alone and cold on a highway hitchhiking. then the darkness broke when she was the headlights of a big rig comming her way. she flagged it down as it approached her and it stopped.
The door swung open and she saw a man. the truck driver was black with a big winter coat on and his hood up. he patted the seat with a rather large hand and motioned her to come on in.
"you have no idea how glad i am to see you!" she said thanking him. he looked at her legs, then at her crotch where her short-shorts bunched up, then at her breasts and at her face. "me too, why don't you come sit on my lap?"he said.
She freaked and tried opening the door but it was locked. he reached his large hand over and placed it on her knee, then slid it up to her crotch and dug in, massaging her pussy. she squirmed and tried to fight him but he grabbed both her hands with his one big hand and kept them on her stomach. he was too strong.
"stop, oh my god please stop!"she pleaded. "Shhh, just let it happen..." he began vigorously moving his hands around between her thighs. she began to whine and moan because she was so scared and being violated.
she got one hand free and started beating him on the shoulder. "Bitch!" he said right before he back handed her across the face, knocking her unconcious.
she awoke and looked at her surrounding, she noticed she was in the sleeping area behind the seats in the cab. it was very spacious, it looked like there was an addition added to make it larger. she was sitting with her hands were tied and hung above her head and her shorts were unzipped, exposing her red bikini bottom.
"Ah, Look who finally wakes up." the voice of the driver said. she looked over and saw him sitting only in his boxers and rubbing his junk. licking his lips he said, "mmm, i'm gonna beat that puss up little bitch."
she squirmed but it was no use. he crawled towards her and strattled her. he puled her hair back making her look up and shoved his tongue deep in her mouth. she began again to whine and moan.
he took his tongue out and she began pleading with him. "please, stop. don't do this!" she said. "which hole do you want in it first?" he asked. "please no." she began crying. "which. hole. do. you. want. in. first?" he repeated. she just sat there crying. "alright, i'll decide... hmm..."
he stood up and flopped his long dick out of his boxers and held it to her face. he slid the head of his dick on her wet lips and then grabbed her hair and forced his long black dick in her little mouth. inch by inch he slipped it in. he crying became muffled.
he began thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth. "you gonna swallow this." he demanded. he then began to thrust faster and harder until he was jerking her head back and forth. he let out a loud grunt and blew his hot jiz in her mouth. he then slowed his pace down and made sure she swallowed. "yeah, get that dick god and wet. little slut."
he un-cuffed her arms and she fell over and laid there motionless crying. he had given up on fighting it. she was just going to let it happen.
he grabbed her and got her up on her hands and knees. she tried pleading on more time but he slapped her across the face again and she shut up. he got behind her and pulled her white shorts down exposing her red bikini bottoms.
he made her then lay down on her stomach and slowly slid her bikini bottoms off. he was face to face with her ass. he spread her cheeks with his thumbs and shoved his tongue deep into her asshole and began flicking it vigorously. she clawed on the ground, she made moaning noises and short sporadic exhales.
then he stratled her ass and plunged his long black wet dick into her asshole. inch by inch. now she was moaning louder than ever. her eyebrows pushing together he groaned. she kept saying "stop" and "please" but he knew she didn't mean it.
he began thrusting harder and faster. he thrusts were so hard he whole body bounced, and she "UH!ed" with every thrust. then, again he let out a loud harsh groan, and she felt his hot jiz blow into her ass.
he laid there on top of her for a while, both of them breathing heavily. "hmmm, bitch you were great. ugh that felt good." he said. he got up and sat down in front of her and sat down, legs open to both sides of her. he grabbed her head and shoved her face into his junk and began moving her face all over his balls and half limp dick.
"mmmm..." he said. "are you done?" she asked, scared, violated and still crying. "shh..." he said. "i think i'm going to hold on to you, i have some friends who would love to meet you..."
thebadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:46 AM   #2
thebadguy

thebadguy has initial reputation

the door swung open at a truck stop in the middle of no where and in walked a black trucker with his hood up. he walked up to the bar where sat several truckers.
he walked up to another black trucker and whispered in his ear, "i got a good one. trust me. really sexy, she gives up easily. not much of a fighter." the trucker's eyes lid up. the hooded trucker motioned to the barkeep. "hey al? is the back room ready?" "well, Phil used it last week, i told him to clean up after his visit but you know phil."
the hooded trucker nodded and spoke to everyone in the truck stop, "i hope your all good to go, guys i got a primo babe!" the guys smiled and slapped the bar laughing. "Tyrone here has got first dibs though. let me bring her in."
he walked out to his truck. he opened the door and went into the back of the cab. she was there asleep. he patted her face and pulled her hair "wake up little bitch, we're here. get dressed." he helped her get her bikini bottoms on and he tied her bikini top strap behind her back. he then tied her hand behind her back and slipped a bag over her head. she began to weep but he consulted her, "shhhh it's fine." he said as he stood her up. he held her close to him, grabbing her ass he said, "you going to make a lot of guys happy today, but you'll always be mine."
he walked her into the truck stop. at first sight of her in her red bikini the guys began whistling and hollering. he walked her past them. and as he did she felt hands beginning to grope her everywhere. hands grabbing her ass, sliding up her thighs and into her crotch, hands feeling her breasts. she tried to avoid them but it seemed impossible. she began to weep and squeak at every hand. she was shaking.
he brought her into the back room where there was a small bed in the corner, a couch against the wall, and a mattress on the ground. he set her on the couch and removed the bag over her head. she looked down crying. "i'd like you to meet tyrone. he's a good friend of mine and he'll take good care of you." he said as he smiled.
she looked up and say a large, over weight black bald man beginning to take off his suspenders and unbuttoning his shirt. on his way out he whispered into tyrone's ear not to beat her up. tyrone agreed. then it was just tyrone and the crying girl.
tyrone began to remove his pants and shirt until he was in his boxers and white wife beater. tyrone was a larger man with a big gut. he walked over to her and untied her legs and arms. she pleaded for him not to do what he was going to do but he ignored her. "don't worry, 'll be gentle."
he grabbed her arms and forced to stand up. he sat down and grabbed her hips and pulled her right in front of him then turned her around so her ass was right in his face. he placed both hand on her ass and began massaging and feeling it. she began to tremble. he slid one hand between her cheeks and onto her pussy and began to massage it. she found fighting it useless.
he got up with a jolt and grabbed her arms. he forced her down on her hands and knees and slid her bikini bottom off. he leaned over, his large belly laying on her back, he wispered in her ear, "i don't know if he told you this, but i'm the biggest and baddest." he grabbed his extremely long black dick and pointed it at her pussy then began plunging it in without stopping. it was too much for her to handle she began clenching at the mattress and screaming. tyrone grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled back on it forcing her to keep her head up.
"say 'fuck me!'" he whispered in her ear. she shook her head. he asked again this time with more agression, she shook her head again and said no. he pulled her hair and said "bitch say it, or i'll make this hurt!" he said as he rammed his foot long hard black cock into her. she let out a yell. "say it!" he yelled. "fuck me." she said quietly. "Louder!" he demanded and thursted again. "Fuck me!" she said a little bit louder, tyrone slapped her on the face and said "louder! Bitch!" she began moaoning it with ever thrust he gave her.
"Fuck me!"she yelled. "uhmmm yeah..." he moaned while fucking her roughly, "now say 'i want your nigga seed.'"she shook her head. he slapped her again and pulled her head back by her hair and yelled into her ear, "bitch! say what i tell you to say! now say 'i want your nigga seed.'" "i want your nigger seed." she said. "say it again!" he demanded. "i want your nigger seed!" she repeated. this turned him on even more. he grabbed her hips and began pulling them into his trust faster and faster. "you want this nigga seed bitch?" he asked. she gave up fighting it and just said yes as she was crying. "your too big! it hurts!" she cried. he slowed the pace of his thrusting and slipped his dick out of her. he laid her down on her stomach and spread her cheeks with his hands. "no, please no! your too big!" she pleaded.
he grabbed his cock and began plunging it into her ass. he then laid on her and began pushing up with his knees forcing his cock deeper into her. he began doing this faster and faster as be began shoving his tongue into her mouth. "mmm you taste good." he said to her.
he began thrusting faster and faster until he said, "you ready for this bitch?" he quickly took his cock out of her ass and put it back into her pussy, he thrusted a few times until he let out a grunt, he pulled her head back by her hair and pushed his cock deep into her and held it there as he grunted. she moaned and cried from the pain. he came into her.
he laid there on top of her giving a few sporadic pumps. then pulled out. he threw her bikini bottoms at her and said, thanks. then got his things and walked out. "Boys," he said the the other truckers, "who's up next?"
thebadguy is offline   Reply With Quote