Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2007, 06:21 AM   #1
millie111

millie111 has initial reputation
Default she likes it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blurred
by Monocle
I move slowly on the mattress, woozy and disoriented, trying to remember how I got here from the party - and where "here" is. Large warm hands touch my bare skin, stroking up and down my sides and arms. I try to fend them off, but my movements are slow and late, the hands having moved on by the time I reached them. He chuckles, playing cat and mouse with me on my body, easily eluding my grasp so he can tease or tickle another part of my body.
"That's right. Try to push away the big nasty man," His low voice is smug and mocking, "Don't let him touch your precious body."
Thick fingers cup my breasts and roll nipples until they begin to harden, sending a shock through me. A delayed physical shiver shakes my body a moment later. I try to voice a protest, but the sound comes out as a wordless whine.
"You feel that? Yeah, I know you do. Your body knows what to do. It just needs to be told in the right words. And I make very persuasive arguments."
One hand strokes down my belly ands slides over my mound. I try to jerk away and close my legs, my limbs obeying too slowly to be effective. The hand pauses its fondling to push either leg to the side, causally spreading me again. He chuckles again.
"You're so hot like that, all open for me. I know you don't want to be, but I like it."
I strain to close my legs again, but my muscles respond so sluggishly. The hand is back on my mound, fingers combing down though my pubic hair, petting my labia and along my slit. I bring my own hands down, as if pushing them through thick mud, weakly grabbing or pulling at the wrists and fingers molesting my pussy and breast. My vision is even blurrier than without my glasses, and I can barely make out the shape of the man.
"It's OK. You can try to stop me. I feel you trying. But you know it won't do you any good. Fuck, you're so pretty. What a sweet, juicy little cunt you have! I can't wait to sink myself into it."
Two fingers part my lower lips and a third one slides between them, into me. I whine louder and kick in slow motion, the blows easily avoided. My hands pull ineffectively. The long finger invades me too easily - I am wet. I feel a deep blush of humiliation and arousal spread across my face and body.
"See? I told you you're body knows what to do. It's getting all ready for me now. It's going to give me everything I want."
He works my most sensitive places as if he knows exactly where to touch, one hand switching between breasts, the other kneading and probing my vagina. Shudders quake across her body as my muscles catch up to the sensations. My back arches and curves, the languid motion belying my efforts to escape the too-intimate touch.
He hums along as he plays me like an instrument. His patient, expert touch is relentless in pursuit of my pleasure centers, and unwanted arousal rises, my mental distress also two steps behind the physical sensation. My body reacts faster than I can control it as fingers slide and tickle wetly over my clit. My whole body throbs in response.
"Mmm... Took a long time for that clitty of yours to show up, but it's a beauty. A hot little button. It won't be long now."
He strokes and caresses relentlessly as I try to fight.
"Keep fighting. You know it won't do you any good, but keep it up. I like it. Maybe it'll make you feel better knowing you tried and I took you anyway. Maybe. But it's not going to stop me. It's also not going to stop you..."
I'm not sure what he means until it's too late. I don't know how he saw it coming when I didn't, but With both my hands pulling uselessly at my tormentor's, the orgasm takes me. Even this is slow; the pleasure radiates from my sex and spreads like burning honey through me. My whole body seizes like a fist clenching and unclenching.
"Yeah, that's niiice. Your cunt's squeezing my finger so nice - you're one tight little honey. Strong belly. Your face is so pretty when you're cumming. So sweet. Come on, keep going. I know you feel it. That's it.
It lasts abnormally long, protracted by the unnatural slowness of my physical response. I can't recognize the delirious sounds I'm making. Through it all I hear him.
"A little more. There... there. You're so fucking hot. I'm so gonna love this," He takes his finger from my soaked pussy and slurps my juices from it as I pant, "You _are_ sweet. Shit, I'm not waiting anymore. You're _so_ ready for me."
In the glowing aftermath, I'm even weaker and slower. I can barely move my legs as he pushes them apart again. His warmth moves between them as his hands move to my inner thighs. I try to squirm away, but get nowhere. His thumbs spread my inner lips, then release them to close on the head of his cock.
"Ahh. A perfect, hot little kiss hello from your cunt. That's real polite. Inviting. Makes me want to just come inside."
I shake my slowly from side to side as his hands reach for my upper arms and press them into the softness. The cock pushes into me, forcing my body to accommodate it. My moan sinks lower, breathier, as if the cock is forcing the air out of my lungs. My legs and lower arms flail slowly and uselessly to either side of his descending body. His voice is lower too.
"OOoooo, yeah. Hot and tight, just like I knew. And sooo juicy. I'm going all the way in 'cause you're so ready for it."
Like the plunger on a syringe he sinks fully into me.
"That feels so nice, you squeezing me like that. And still trying to get away. Beautiful. Perfect. I'm going to love fucking you."
Slowly, deliberately, he withdraws most of his length. Then with a satisfied growl, begins to fuck me with long, deep, unhurried strokes. It seems like he's done talking for now, his blurry form letting out only the occasional grunt or sigh as he concentrates on taking pleasure from my body now.
It goes on and on, I have no idea how long I twitch and writhe helplessly under him. Drops of his sweat fall on me. I am unable to stop his hot mouth descending to my breasts, sucking, licking, and nipping; unable to prevent the unbidden pleasure rising in me again.
I must have made a noise or given him some kind of sign, because he rumbles around his mouthful of breast then pulls back, still fucking.
"Coming around for another, are you? Hot little cunt likes to be fucked doesn't it. Maybe you get off on being all helpless like, eh? Sure, you're still 'fighting' me, I can see. But inside, inside where my cock is poking you, you're getting off. Fuck I love that."
My head is shaking again. I'm trying to kick him away, but my legs are so heavy, they keep falling open, seeming to let him in even deeper. It's coming.
"It's coming, I can see you blushing again, just like you did before you came the first time. This time I'll cum too, right inside you fill you up. No condom, no pill, just cock and cunt, sperm and egg. Nice and natural. Fuck, I'm almost there, too. Ahhhh. Just give me a squeeze, little cunt, and it's all yours. Ah FFFfff..."
His words, the cock sawing in and out, everything was just too much. My body tightens in a giant spasm as I let out a strangled cry. Inside, I feel myself clamp down on his cock as it fills me.
"...fffFUCK!"
Slow-motion climax crashes over me again, this time with a stiff cock erupting deep inside me. His cock and cream fill me as I wail, my innards slowly gripping the spitting shaft, urging it on. This orgasm seems to go on forever, my head spinning with near unbearable pleasure and distress, my body filling up with a stranger's seed. His words devolve into grunts as he pumps into me, reveling in his conquest. Before my unwanted pleasure finally recedes, he is withdrawing from me, his copious discharge pouring out of my used, open hole as he unplugs.
"Hoo-wee! You are something special. A fighter to the end, and cumming on my cock. You squeezed me so hard I just had to cum too. Felt like you were sucking my stuff right into you. Most girls can't do that, you now - cum just from fucking. You must really like to. Or else you get off on being taken against your will - or the thought of a playing baby Russian Roulette. Or maybe all of it. I know I get off on every bit of it."
I lay there, limbs akimbo. He'd lifted himself completely off by now, but I couldn't even muster the energy to close my legs. I must have looked obscene, spread and sweat-soaked, cum leaking out me. Worse, his words hit home chillingly. I'd never orgasmed before with a lover's cock in me.
"Well, I'm on my way out now. I wasn't really invited to the party anyway, so I won't be saying goodbye. It was really, really nice meeting you. And fucking you. I mean that. Maybe I'll look you up again sometime."
His weight left the bed, and I heard a door unlock and open. Sounds of the distant party filtered through. The door remained open, and I realized now anyone who walked by could probably see inside this room, and see me - like this. And yet I couldn't move. I was so tired, my mind fuzzy with his words and the physical echoes of what had just happened. I lay there, semen still slowly oozing from me, and prayed for a rescuer, or for no one to ever find me... or for him to come back again.

this i got from one of the erotic rape stories sites. i hope u love it as much as i do.
millie111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story and good post.

Small request though. Solid text, over the whole screen, is hard to read.
If you break it up between paragraphs it will be easier to read, more people will read it, and YOU will get more responses.

Thanks again for the post.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

This was amazing, just what I was looking for... I'll go to the trouble of spacing it better so that others can read it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blurred
by Monocle

I move slowly on the mattress, woozy and disoriented, trying to remember how I got here from the party - and where "here" is. Large warm hands touch my bare skin, stroking up and down my sides and arms. I try to fend them off, but my movements are slow and late, the hands having moved on by the time I reached them. He chuckles, playing cat and mouse with me on my body, easily eluding my grasp so he can tease or tickle another part of my body.

"That's right. Try to push away the big nasty man," His low voice is smug and mocking, "Don't let him touch your precious body."

Thick fingers cup my breasts and roll nipples until they begin to harden, sending a shock through me. A delayed physical shiver shakes my body a moment later. I try to voice a protest, but the sound comes out as a wordless whine.

"You feel that? Yeah, I know you do. Your body knows what to do. It just needs to be told in the right words. And I make very persuasive arguments."
One hand strokes down my belly ands slides over my mound. I try to jerk away and close my legs, my limbs obeying too slowly to be effective. The hand pauses its fondling to push either leg to the side, causally spreading me again. He chuckles again.

"You're so hot like that, all open for me. I know you don't want to be, but I like it."

I strain to close my legs again, but my muscles respond so sluggishly. The hand is back on my mound, fingers combing down though my pubic hair, petting my labia and along my slit. I bring my own hands down, as if pushing them through thick mud, weakly grabbing or pulling at the wrists and fingers molesting my pussy and breast. My vision is even blurrier than without my glasses, and I can barely make out the shape of the man.

"It's OK. You can try to stop me. I feel you trying. But you know it won't do you any good. Fuck, you're so pretty. What a sweet, juicy little cunt you have! I can't wait to sink myself into it."

Two fingers part my lower lips and a third one slides between them, into me. I whine louder and kick in slow motion, the blows easily avoided. My hands pull ineffectively. The long finger invades me too easily - I am wet. I feel a deep blush of humiliation and arousal spread across my face and body.

"See? I told you you're body knows what to do. It's getting all ready for me now. It's going to give me everything I want."

He works my most sensitive places as if he knows exactly where to touch, one hand switching between breasts, the other kneading and probing my vagina. Shudders quake across her body as my muscles catch up to the sensations. My back arches and curves, the languid motion belying my efforts to escape the too-intimate touch.

He hums along as he plays me like an instrument. His patient, expert touch is relentless in pursuit of my pleasure centers, and unwanted arousal rises, my mental distress also two steps behind the physical sensation. My body reacts faster than I can control it as fingers slide and tickle wetly over my clit. My whole body throbs in response.

"Mmm... Took a long time for that clitty of yours to show up, but it's a beauty. A hot little button. It won't be long now."

He strokes and caresses relentlessly as I try to fight.

"Keep fighting. You know it won't do you any good, but keep it up. I like it. Maybe it'll make you feel better knowing you tried and I took you anyway. Maybe. But it's not going to stop me. It's also not going to stop you..."

I'm not sure what he means until it's too late. I don't know how he saw it coming when I didn't, but With both my hands pulling uselessly at my tormentor's, the orgasm takes me. Even this is slow; the pleasure radiates from my sex and spreads like burning honey through me. My whole body seizes like a fist clenching and unclenching.

"Yeah, that's niiice. Your cunt's squeezing my finger so nice - you're one tight little honey. Strong belly. Your face is so pretty when you're cumming. So sweet. Come on, keep going. I know you feel it. That's it."

It lasts abnormally long, protracted by the unnatural slowness of my physical response. I can't recognize the delirious sounds I'm making. Through it all I hear him.

"A little more. There... there. You're so fucking hot. I'm so gonna love this," He takes his finger from my soaked pussy and slurps my juices from it as I pant, "You _are_ sweet. Shit, I'm not waiting anymore. You're _so_ ready for me."

In the glowing aftermath, I'm even weaker and slower. I can barely move my legs as he pushes them apart again. His warmth moves between them as his hands move to my inner thighs. I try to squirm away, but get nowhere. His thumbs spread my inner lips, then release them to close on the head of his cock.

"Ahh. A perfect, hot little kiss hello from your cunt. That's real polite. Inviting. Makes me want to just come inside."

I shake my slowly from side to side as his hands reach for my upper arms and press them into the softness. The cock pushes into me, forcing my body to accommodate it. My moan sinks lower, breathier, as if the cock is forcing the air out of my lungs. My legs and lower arms flail slowly and uselessly to either side of his descending body. His voice is lower too.

"OOoooo, yeah. Hot and tight, just like I knew. And sooo juicy. I'm going all the way in 'cause you're so ready for it."

Like the plunger on a syringe he sinks fully into me.

"That feels so nice, you squeezing me like that. And still trying to get away. Beautiful. Perfect. I'm going to love fucking you."

Slowly, deliberately, he withdraws most of his length. Then with a satisfied growl, begins to fuck me with long, deep, unhurried strokes. It seems like he's done talking for now, his blurry form letting out only the occasional grunt or sigh as he concentrates on taking pleasure from my body now.
It goes on and on, I have no idea how long I twitch and writhe helplessly under him. Drops of his sweat fall on me. I am unable to stop his hot mouth descending to my breasts, sucking, licking, and nipping; unable to prevent the unbidden pleasure rising in me again.

I must have made a noise or given him some kind of sign, because he rumbles around his mouthful of breast then pulls back, still fucking.

"Coming around for another, are you? Hot little cunt likes to be fucked doesn't it. Maybe you get off on being all helpless like, eh? Sure, you're still 'fighting' me, I can see. But inside, inside where my cock is poking you,
you're getting off. Fuck I love that."

My head is shaking again. I'm trying to kick him away, but my legs are so heavy, they keep falling open, seeming to let him in even deeper. It's coming.

"It's coming, I can see you blushing again, just like you did before you came the first time. This time I'll cum too, right inside you fill you up. No condom, no pill, just cock and cunt, sperm and egg. Nice and natural. Fuck, I'm almost there, too. Ahhhh. Just give me a squeeze, little cunt, and it's all yours. Ah FFFfff..."

His words, the cock sawing in and out, everything was just too much. My body tightens in a giant spasm as I let out a strangled cry. Inside, I feel myself clamp down on his cock as it fills me.

"...fffFUCK!"

Slow-motion climax crashes over me again, this time with a stiff cock erupting deep inside me. His cock and cream fill me as I wail, my innards slowly gripping the spitting shaft, urging it on. This orgasm seems to go on forever, my head spinning with near unbearable pleasure and distress, my body filling up with a stranger's seed. His words devolve into grunts as he pumps into me, reveling in his conquest. Before my unwanted pleasure finally recedes, he is withdrawing from me, his copious discharge pouring out of my used, open hole as he unplugs.

"Hoo-wee! You are something special. A fighter to the end, and cumming on my cock. You squeezed me so hard I just had to cum too. Felt like you were sucking my stuff right into you. Most girls can't do that, you now - cum just from fucking. You must really like to. Or else you get off on being taken against your will - or the thought of a playing baby Russian Roulette. Or maybe all of it. I know I get off on every bit of it."

I lay there, limbs akimbo. He'd lifted himself completely off by now, but I couldn't even muster the energy to close my legs. I must have looked obscene, spread and sweat-soaked, cum leaking out me. Worse, his words hit home chillingly. I'd never orgasmed before with a lover's cock in me.

"Well, I'm on my way out now. I wasn't really invited to the party anyway, so I won't be saying goodbye. It was really, really nice meeting you. And fucking you. I mean that. Maybe I'll look you up again sometime."

His weight left the bed, and I heard a door unlock and open. Sounds of the distant party filtered through. The door remained open, and I realized now anyone who walked by could probably see inside this room, and see me - like this. And yet I couldn't move. I was so tired, my mind fuzzy with his words and the physical echoes of what had just happened. I lay there, semen still slowly oozing from me, and prayed for a rescuer, or for no one to ever find me...

or for him to come back again.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
RobinMyRobin

RobinMyRobin has initial reputation

Outstanding contribution! Thanks for a great story.
RobinMyRobin is offline   Reply With Quote