Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Island Breezes

Soon after my girlfriends and I arrived on the island, we had decided to get dressed up for a night on the town. When Emily suggested we all wear dresses tonight, I went to work getting myself ready. This would be a tough decision since I always pack too much, but we didn't have much time as it was already getting late and we were anxious to have some fun.

I decided on this beautiful, silky white dress with a pretty floral pattern on it. It had tiny spaghetti straps and flowed down to my ankles as the island winds were strong tonight and a longer dress would help me preserve some modesty. I had on this matching white satin strapless bra and panty set and with the dress, I felt very seductive and elegant. So I put my hair up in a ponytail and tied it with a bow, did my makeup and perfume, and off I went.

I met the girls in the atrium and after a round of complementing each other, we began our short walk to the club down the beach. We were a sight to see. Seven beautiful women all in pretty dresses and our heels clicking on the sidewalk, we got noticed for sure. The wild winds were really playing with our dresses as we held on to them to keep them from flying away.

All the girls and myself were having an amazing night of sipping island drinks, dancing, and flirting. I decided I needed a little fresh air, so I stepped out onto the beach after removing my strappy heels. The sand was still so warm and felt good on my feet in the cool night air. I walked to the water's edge, it was low tide, and felt the warm water slip over my toes with each passing wave. I felt real giddy, and I did a spin laughing as I watched my dress flare out.

It was then that I noticed the three men along the wall of the club watching me. Suddenly a voice from my left called my name.

"Melissa!"

I was relieved to see it was my friend Emily who was also walking along the shoreline.

"Hey Em. Isn't this an amazing place?" Temporarily forgetting the men staring at us.

"I don't ever want to leave," answered Emily.

We began talking and the winds began to pick up again. A sudden gust almost blew my dress up to my waist, but I caught it in time and we both giggled at the site of us holding down our dresses. Then, just as sudden, we were startled to here this deep voice from behind us.

"Look at what we have here guys!" The larger of the three of the men exclaimed. We turned around to find all three of them standing there. "This one is mine," pointing to me, " You guys can have the other chick."

He pounced on me before I even had a chance to protest. his lips covered mine as he jammed his tongue into my mouth. His huge meaty hands pulled me against him with such force that it knocked the wind out of me. I tried to make him let go by beating on his back with my shoes and purse that I had been holding, but he didn't even notice. He was more than twice my size and I had no chance against him. I felt like a little rag doll, helpless and vulnerable. He pulled at the bow in my hair and I felt my hair start to fly all around me in the wind.

I heard Emily screaming as the other two attacked her. I had hoped that someone would at least hear her and come rescue us, but the music from the club was too loud. I then heard her clothes tearing as they knocked her to the ground, she continued to scream wildly.

My attention was quickly brought back to my situation as this man took advantage of a gust of wind blowing the back of my dress up, and he reached under and around to the front of my undies. His retched hand began to molest me through my panties as I let out a scream into his mouth as he was still lip locked with me. He was roughly rubbing my clit and he was enjoying himself. I felt his rock hard cock under his shorts grow to a length that I never though was possible.

Nothing seemed to work to get him off of me, so I bit his tongue. He withdrew his unending invasion of my mouth long enough to laugh and say, " So, you want to play rough, well I can do that!" He slapped me across my face so hard that I felt my shoes and purse fly out of my hands as I was knocked to the sand. He pulled me to my knees, and though my vision was a little blurry from the hit, my tear stained eyes, and my hair in my face, I saw his huge cock staring at me. He reached around to the back of my head and impaled me onto his shaft.

Emily had stopped screaming at this point, and was just sobbing as the vicious men brutalized her. It appeared that one guy was on top of her with the other raping her mouth. She continued to fight as much as she could, but they were weak, feeble attempts. Those men had complete control of her. I wanted to help my friend so much, but this monster who was in my mouth had complete control of me.

He kept pumping my mouth faster and faster, now pulling my hair as leverage. He did reach down with one hand, though, grabbed a delicate shoulder strap and pulled, easily breaking it. My mouth opened wider from the shock as my arms crossed my chest to protect me. With that , he let out a large groan. Before he came in my mouth, he pushed me away from him and onto my back. Immediately, he jumped on top of me and grabbed my dress with both hands.

I screamed, "NOOOO!"

It was no use, he violently pulled his hands apart ripping my dress wide open. He ferociously kept ripping at it as pieces of it flew everywhere, some of it blowing away with the wind and down the beach. When very little of my dress remained, he grabbed my bra and tore it in half, exposing my boobs. Suddenly, he pulled my panties to one side, and impaled himself into my pussy with such force that he pushed me a few inched up in the sand. My boobs shook violently with the assault. I let out this scream like I had never before as the pain was so intense.

This monster was ramming me over and over again like he was possessed. I just lied there whimpering, squealing, and sobbing with each thrust. I never knew someone could be so violent. Again, just as I thought he was about to come into me, he pulled out, and then he ripped my panties completely off this time, and turned me over onto my stomach.

"OH NO!!! Please NOOOOO!!!" I knew what was coming. Just as sudden, the pain was even more intense than before, I was sure he was ripping me apart! He was sodomizing me. This was the first time I had anal sex, and it was at his hands as I was being raped! I tried to get my thoughts away from what was occurring, but I couldn't. Emily was still just a few feet away, and still being attacked by his friends! One man was standing over top of her as I witnessed him come over her boobs as he stroked himself. The other guy held her ankles high in the air as he continued to pummel her. Em looked my way for a second and looked horrified with tears running down both cheeks. Her dress, ripped to shreds, was still somewhat hanging off of her with her torn undies stuffed into her mouth. I still found myself squealing and crying as my attacker kept sodomizing me, pumping very fast now. Then suddenly, he tensed up, moaned, and shot his load deep inside of me. The searing hot liquid burning my insides as he pulled out and continued to spray down my back with his semen. Much to my embarrassment and shame, I had found that I had an orgasm as he came.

Then I heard the other man inside of Emily come into her as she shuttered and squealed through her torn panties. He pulled out, pulled up his shorts along with the other men, and ran away. Without a word, we both got up and gathered our belongings. Our purses were still here as they had not come for the money, just us. I tried to secure a part of my torn dress around me to get back to our hotel, but I was still left somewhat exposed. Em gathered her purse and shoes and held what remained of her dress together as we left the beach. This was not what either one of us wanted or expected on our girls only vacation.

After sneaking back into the rear entrance to the hotel, we went to our rooms. I told Em to come back to my room with me, which she did. After we showered, put on our robes, we just sat there and held each other, consoling one another, and cried. The other girls never knew what happened until the next day when we told them. We spent the rest of the time together and made the best of it.
MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #2
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

I really like this story and the way you describe the details like clothing worn and such, boobs shaking violently and etc. It almost sound true towards the end
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote