Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2021, 01:14 AM   #4901
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Goddess Natalie - Surpassed by a woman

You just got back from work and your girlfriend texted you that she needs to talk to you about something. You're rather nervous and when you see her dressed up like this...uhm...you're really confused, but turned on at the same time.
"Come on in", she says, explaining that she was just trying on an outfit she got as a gift. Oh, you got a little curious who she got it from, didn't you? Well, you do remember I became friends with one of your female colleagues I met at the Xmas party last year, don't you?
Well, we kept in touch and she wanted to meet recently...and well...things got a little out of hand. I really wanted to tell you about this, because I couldn't keep it to myself, and I think you'd like to hear the story, too! Don't tell you don't want to hear about the way she pleased me, the way she touched and kissed me...uhm...because yes, we had sex!
And you know what the funniest part is? That she is way better at pleasing my body that you ever were! Can you imagine that even a woman can satisfy me way better than you do? Isn't that just so absolutely embarrassing? Haha but don't worry...I'll tell you more while you jerk off for me, but if you cum...you gotta watch us next time, while we cuckold you! Deal?

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Surpassed_by_a_woman.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:23 AM   #4902
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Katya - Conditioned To Crave Cock Part 1

Your sexuality is My decision. You're merely a slave- an object- a piece of My property. You're whatever I tell you are. And today, I'm going to condition you to jerk to cock.
MY cock. My fat dildo. Slowly you will be conditioned to love and crave gorgeous, big cocks. You won't even be aware that you're going gay,
One day.... you will be.
Your journey starts here!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Crave_Cock_Part_1.rar
Old 09-21-2021, 06:07 AM   #4903
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Orgasm Control

It's my decision how many times you get to cum this week. Lucky for you, I'm feeling generous towards your cock. Unlucky for you, I'm also feeling very devious right now. Just how much I fuck over your orgasms for this next week depends on the choices you make in the next 15 minutes.

File size: 533 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Orgasm_Control.mp4
Old 09-21-2021, 07:43 AM   #4904
deformis77
Privileged Member

Marceline Leigh - I'll Teach You How To Suck Your Own Dick

I've never seen a man suck his own dick before. And you have never sucked your own cock before. So, today is going to be a first for both of us. How special, hahaha.
I am going to walk you through exactly how to suck your own cock, as I watch. First, we are going to stretch. We're going to limber up those muscles so that you can throw your legs over your head with ease.
Once you're all stretched out is when the real fun begins. You'll start out by stroking yourself with your hand. Think of it as a tease. Building up your desire, your precum, your hunger for cock and then you will get to taste how your own cock tastes. You'll get to lick up your precum straight from the head of your cock before going down on it, gagging yourself with your own dick, feeling your own balls against your lips. You're going to keep on going exactly how I tell you to. Your pleasure will be a cycle of giving and receiving all at the same time.
And perhaps I'll even edge you a bit. After all, when you finally cum down your own throat I want it to be the biggest load possible to fill you all up.

File Size: 1.54 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 26 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Suck_Your_Own_Dick.part1.rar
Suck_Your_Own_Dick.part2.rar
Old 09-21-2021, 09:51 AM   #4905
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Let me Exploit You

I want to exploit you. Take full control of you and have my way with you/. I want to humiliate you. I may even use you to make money for me.. Let me tell you ALL about that. You know by the end of this clip...I will get my way. I always do.

File size: 798 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Let_me_Exploit_You.mp4
Old 09-21-2021, 08:38 PM   #4906
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Six Stages Of Cock Addiction

Are you ready to plunge all the way into COCK ADDICTION? There are six stages of cock addiction. Six steps, six progressive mental phases, and I'm going to guide you through each of them, one at a time. Once we reach the final stage, there will be no turning back. You won't just *want* to serve superior dick. You'll crave cock like a junkie craves the next fix, helpless to resist the pull of that ultimate, all consuming homo desire. You will have cock and only cock on your mind. You will NEED to be a TOTAL FAGGOT for cock. And you know what else? I'll even teach you how to love this addiction before I'm finished with you

File Size: 1.56 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 33 min, File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Addiction.part1.rar
Cock_Addiction.part2.rar
Old 09-22-2021, 01:10 AM   #4907
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Uzi - Horny Blackmail Puppets Are So Fucking Stupid

You are a horny idiot. I mean you must be, why else would you be here buying blackmail clips lol? You spend all of your nights buying clips and jerking off to them, making yourself dumber and dumber. But it's ok because I love horny idiots like you. I feed off of them. They fall right into my blackmail tråp. It's so easy to manipulate horny men. They have no control over themselves. They love getting dumber and dumber and giving over power to a hot young girl like me. And I know the secret of blackmail puppets like you, the more information you give, the hornier you become.
Stare at my hot young body and jerk for me idiot. I want you nice and horny for me. I want you to get dumber and dumber with each stroke. You are a horny idiot and blackmail is your weakness. And as you get hornier and hornier, you start to give me what I want. And what I want is all of your information. I want you giving up dangerous information about yourself that you never imagined you'd share. I just love horny idiots like you. All I have to do is tease you and make you jerk and all of your information just comes pouring out.

File size: 686 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Blackmail_Puppets.mp4
Old 09-22-2021, 04:25 AM   #4908
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Slave Conditioning - Level 1 – Implanting the Trigger

This is not a trance fantasy clip, this is real trance slave training. If you are nervous about using trance training, you should not try it.
Until this point, we've only been playing pretend with my control over your mind and you know it. It may have been fun, but I'm not satisfied until I am well and truly inside your mind. We are beginning a whole new ""Perfect Slave"" program utilizing intense deep conditioning to achieve my goals of total ownership. This first step is Level One, basic mind conditioning, with several types of inductions (relaxation, eye closure, spiraldisk), which will take your further into trance than you've ever been before. You will watch this video at least once per day for 7 days before progressing to Level 2. This video will implant the trigger that is necessary to go onto the next levels.

File size: 691 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Slave_Conditioning.mp4
Old 09-22-2021, 06:14 AM   #4909
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Spotlight JOI

Are you ready for a wild ride? Are you ready to get closer than you ever have? You’re here to follow my instructions. You’re only going to stroke to the body parts you can see on the screen. No fantasizing about other body parts. Just listen to the sound of my voice and stroke to what you see. It’s just that simple. Every part of me deserves your full and undivided attention.

File Size: 639 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Spotlight_JOI.mp4
Old 09-22-2021, 07:50 AM   #4910
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Kneel Before My Beauty

Just look at you, kneeling before my beauty and superiority with that little tiny penis and those ever so small balls. Yes, nature has been so cruel to you hasn't it, but don’t worry there is a place in every superior female’s life for a… well… inferior specimen as yourself. You see we superior ladies always need a little worthless reject of a male specimen to do our bidding and…
Well, as I said don’t worry I have a special position for little beta boys like you. My exquisite lingerie needs daily hand-washing and caring for, and I need someone to clean my house and tidy my clothes and things. Oh, and your tongue can clean my feminine genitals as my toilet slave and you can accompany me when I visit my friends as we all like our gorgeous feet massaged and worshiped while we… But, I can’t let you serve me with that ridiculous equipment, and I think by now you agree with me. Let’s face it your never ever going to use those little marbles for anything and that little worm is so pathetic. The kindest thing for me to do is to castrate you, yes cut those little balls off you and then…

File size: 516 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Kneel_Before_My_Beauty.rar
Old 09-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #4911
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - Sissy Mannerisms

You're about to endure a totally degrading lesson on improving your sissy mannerisms, haha.

File size: 512 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Mannerisms.rar
Old 09-22-2021, 11:34 AM   #4912
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Cum Three Times Or Else

See this timer? It's set for 15 minutes. You owe me three orgasms or more before time rings out, and I'm going to make you give them to me...or else. Once the timer begins, your cock is MINE, and I'm going to milk it dry before these 15 minutes are up. Stroke HARD. Jerk your brains out. Show me how fast your cock can explode, and then keep going. Drain those balls for me and don't stop. There's no need to savor the orgasmic build-up; I just want you to cum. Don't think, CUM. Cum for my shiny stockings. Cum for my hot harness lingerie. Cum, cum, CUM!
You're my cum puppet. It's non-stop masturbation for you -- except for when I pause the timer to mess with you, and I am going to mess with you. But you'll cum for the challenge. You'll fill your orgasm quota and even milk out some extra loads if you're a masturbatory overachiever. I don't care if your cock is tired or flaccid, you'll keep cumming. You owe me three orgasms, and you're going to give them to me...or suffer the penalty.

File size: 715 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Three_Times_Or_Else.mp4
Old 09-22-2021, 12:45 PM   #4913
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Relaxation Worship JOI

A lot of bad things are happening every day around the world. We all need a break once in a while. This JOI is relaxing, calming, and very much needed. You need a moment to just let all thoughts go out of your head and to focus on something that will make you all better. I will guide your breathing and your stroking. You can forget all about the crazy messed up world around us for our time together. Escape with Bunny today. I'll give you a nice calm cum countdown and a very much needed heightened orgasm. Breath with me, jerk with me. Relax and focus on me and only me.

File Size: 2.2 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Worship_JOI.part1.rar
Worship_JOI.part2.rar
Old 09-23-2021, 01:28 AM   #4914
deformis77
Privileged Member

Scammed By Princess Mabel - You're Still Right Where I Left You Five Years Ago

This clip is Such a mindfuck. You're going to feel soooooo fucking stupid! This clip is a must have for you stupid fucks who are still addicted to Princess Mabel even though she hasn't made a new clip in over five years! LOL! But today you're sooooo lucky. Princess Mabel has made a brand new audio for you to jerk to! Along with a compilation of videos she made over five years ago! You still jerk to her, don't you loser? That's so sad. This new audio will fuck you up and make your Princess Mabel addiction even worse than it already is LOL!

File size: 701 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Scammed_By_Mabel.mp4
Old 09-23-2021, 04:56 AM   #4915
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Cucks Don't Fuck

Noooo sucks do not fuck! Cucks are there to clean up, cucks are there to humiliate. Cucks are there to be a used up servant for me and my alpha. Cucks definitely don't get to fuck.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cucks_Don't_Fuck.rar
Old 09-23-2021, 06:08 AM   #4916
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Elastica - Dating Dream Feminization

You're looking to date, and Eve is interviewing you to see how her high class dating service can help. She's looking hot in shiny pumps and a mini skirt. You can help but peak up her skirt as she crosses her legs. She is unimpressed with you. Disappointed by you, she tells you how you'd be better suited for a fat, stinky old man. A man who will use you up. She
instructs you on how you'll have to dress... obviously this fat old man will prefer you in some pretty panties and mini skirts. Oh, and you'll have to train. Of course, to match you with this fat, stinky old man- you'll need to be trained in all the ways of sucking and fucking...

File Size: 1.06 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dream_Feminization.mp4
Old 09-23-2021, 07:58 AM   #4917
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - New Rule for Pussy Free Betas

I’m not being mean just for the sake of being mean. You know when I tell you that women find you gross, it’s because that’s a fact. I know because I have lots of girl friends and we talk loads about guys. So I know you’re the type of sexless loser that women find gross. And because of that, I have a new rule for you. It’s designed to keep you as beta as possible and… well I don’t want to give away any more. Buy the clip and listen to your new rule to live by. It’ll really keep you in your place.

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pussy_Free_Betas.rar
Old 09-23-2021, 09:45 AM   #4918
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - The Submissive Bliss of Life in Chastity

I want to put you in chastity. Not because you have an inferior cock, not because you don't deserve to play with it, not to punish or degrade you. I want you in chastity because of how submissive it makes you. Chastity is a mindset. A mindset of powerlessness that refuses to let you forget your place and the Goddess that you serve. If I could have you wearing your collar at all times, I would. But you're shy and I know that's not practical. The cage, however, is the perfect and discreet symbol of submission to permanently adorn your body and control your thoughts. I love how obedient you become when you're locked up. I love how quickly you're catapulted into a state of servitude, so eager to please and desperate for more orders.

File Size: 699 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Life_in_Chastity.mp4
Old 09-23-2021, 11:06 AM   #4919
deformis77
Privileged Member

Candy Glitter - Journey To Cock Sucking

Here’s something some of my slaves might not know. The vast majority of my cock sucking gay boys started off as (according to them) entirely straight. Think about that for a second. They thought they were entirely straight, but after coming into contact with me, they’ve gotten into the habit of sucking dick on a regular basis. Do you think you’re different? Do you think you’re just too straight to give a blowjob? I’ll give away the surprise, and tell you. You’re not. You may think you’re straight, but if you’re reading this, you’re already on your journey to cock sucking.
Use markup code COCK if you've ever sucked a cock, or if the thought of sucking cock makes YOUR cock hard.

File Size: 517 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Journey_To_Cock_Sucking.rar
Old 09-23-2021, 12:16 PM   #4920
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Alessa's Cult Indoctrination - Goon Zombie Brain Infiltration

HumiliationPOV proudly introduces our newest brat, Goddess Alessa! She has created a gooner addiction mindwash masterpiece! Her incredible visual mindwashing techniques, combined with her mind numbing triggering effects laden audio will fuck you up! Heed her warning, you will become permanently addicted. You will watch this clip on loop and jerk to it endlessly!

File Size: 741 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Brain_Infiltration.mp4