Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy Betrayed Ch. 1

Wendy was a happily married, mother of above average looks. She was in her late 40's, shoulder length hair, and white skin, with the usual well placed, freckles of a redhead. Her hazel eyes manifested a certain girl-next-door, vibe. She worked at a nearby hospital. That is where she met her friend, Lacy.

Lacy was a beautiful, but big boned woman. In no way was she fat, just more muscular than most women. She had curly black hair that ran a little longer than her shoulders. Her skin was white, just not quite as white as Wendy's. Dark, wide eyes complemented her looks. They gave a seductive sultriness to her persona. Unlike Wendy, Lacy had no children and was married to Eric.

Eric was a large black man, with just a bit of a belly. You could tell, he had been a very athletic man, in his younger years. A few beers too many had taken their toll. Still he was quite handsome. Wendy thought so, although she was not normally attracted to black men. She was not prejudice, only brought up in a more conservative atmosphere. Things like, black on white, woman on woman, and anything that strayed from your classic missionary position, were strictly taboo. Still she got along well with Lacy, and they quickly became good friends.

Lacy was always complementing Wendy on her looks and teasing her about never experiencing a black man. She was naive and never once thought of Lacy as 'coming on' to her. She would just laugh and tell Lacy;

"You know I'm not into the dark meat, Girl."

Lacy would laugh back and repeat the usual;

"Don't know it till you've tried it. Once you go black, you don't come back."

One particular Friday, Lacy teased her more than normal. She told her that she had the kind of ass that a black man loves to dig his hands into.

"Imagine him pulling those cheeks apart and running those thick lips over your tight ass," she said.

"Girl, stop. Your sick," Wendy spouted back.

Lacy ignored her, then said, "Hey, Today has been a bitch. Why don't you go out with me and Eric for some drinks after work?"

"Naw, I should get home to my family."

"Girl, they'll understand. You deserve to kick back for a while. You never go anywhere," Lacy responded.

"I suppose you are right. I could use a few drinks after this day. I'll call Jay and tell him not to wait up. He can pick up some pizza for the kids"

"There you go," Lacy said. "Just leave your car here, we'll drop you off later."

After work, she rode with Lacy to a small club outside of town. It was more like a sports bar, but it did have a small dance floor. The music was a mixture of rock and hip-hop. They had put down a few fruity drinks, before Eric arrived. He had a friend with him. She felt a little uneasy, when the young black man pulled up a chair beside her. His dark eyes never seemed to never leave her. He was dressing her down, making her feel naked and guilty. Eric introduced him as Andre; a friend from work.

The more she drank, the more she began to enjoy the unwanted attention and compliments paid to her. Each time she tried to make an excuse to leave, a fresh drink was placed in her hands. She did not drink much, so the alcohol was getting to her.

A song with a strong beat came on. Lacy, Eric, and Andre stood up.

"Come on, Wendy, let's show you how a black man dances," Lacy said pulling her by the arm.

Her 'no thanks' were ignored, and Andre took her hand, dragging her to the dance floor. Soon, she forgot her worries and was having a great time. They danced again and again. Andre getting closer and closer, his moves getting more sexual in nature.

'I must be drunk,' she thought.

Another drink was placed in her hand. She was thirsty from dancing, and quickly downed the cold drink. Things started to get fuzzy after that. The lights seemed to blur. Andre held her closer. His touch seemed to tingle her flesh. Lacy was dancing with her too. She felt the pert tips of Lacy's breasts pressing against her back, through the thin material of her blouse. The group whispered to each other. She could only make out parts of their conversation. They talked about her as if she was not there.

"You're right. She is hot," Andre said, "What did you give her? She's out of it."

"Some Ecstasy and a few other stuff," Lacy replied.

"Your practically fucking her on the dance floor," Eric said.

"Let's get her home and you can feed her that big dick of yours, Honey," Lacy commented.

Lacy took Wendy's shoulders and looked into her dilated eyes. Wendy smiled up at Lacy's blurry face.

"Come on Wendy, you've had too much to drink. We're taking you to our place. Go with Andre," Lacy said in a distorted voice.

She followed, stumbling along, like a sheep to the slaughter. Andre had one hand on her wrist, the other cupping her ass over her tight jeans. She was maneuvered into the back seat, between Andre and Eric, as they drove off.

In the car, Andre took her hand on placed it over his crotch.

"We're going to get you to Eric's and you can have some black cock, Sweetie. What do you say to that?" Andre asked.

"Oh no...Married...Don't do black..." Wendy mumbled.

"We'll see about that, Baby," Andre responded.

In no time, they had arrived at Lacy and Eric's. The boys helped her into the house, where she was tossed onto the couch. The couch was set up, forward of the dining room, so there was no wall behind it. She was leaning back in the center of the couch, sandwiched between Eric and Andre. Lacy was directly behind the couch, leaning over her shoulder.

Wendy felt weak but very high, sensitive to any kind of touch. She tried to stand up.

"I need...go home," she said.

"Oh no, Honey, I sent your husband a text. Told him you had had too much to drink, and I was letting you sleep it off in our guest bedroom. Now you just relax and let us take care of you," Lacy explained.

Reaching over Wendy's shoulders, Lacy began to unbutton her blouse.

"Let's air these out, I know your hot," Lacy said.

Once unbuttoned, her shirt was pulled open. Then each breast was lifted from her bra cups. The strap remained under her breasts, pushing them up high. Lacy worked her index finger over each nipple. The little buds hardened up quickly. Wendy leaned her head back, mouth open, moaning. Lacy captured her open mouth with hers and passionately kissed her. Wendy did not seem to realize she was kissing a woman. Her tongue played with that of Lacy's. Eric was unsnapping her jeans and sliding the zipper down. Her little, pink panties were exposed to his fingers. Lacy released Wendy's mouth from her wet kiss.

"Andre, remove your clothes and come here, Baby," Lacy said.

Lacy took Wendy's head and turned it towards Andre. Wendy had never seen anyone, other than her husband and ex., naked before. They were nothing like this man. His cock must have been 8 inches long and twice as thick as her husbands. She wondered how any women could take a cock that large.

"It's beautiful, isn't it, Honey," Lacy said, "Your going to get to suck it. Wet your lips, and open your mouth, Wendy. Come on, Andre, climb up here, and feed her some of that fine cock."

Andre stood on the couch and straddled Wendy's body, stroking his thick shaft. Lacy held Wendy by the jaw and squeezed her mouth open. The crown of Andre's cock entered her lips. She smelled his musky aroma and tasted the salty pre-cum. Its thickness filled her whole mouth. Eric knew what was going to happen, and he tightly held Wendy's wrists. Her body jerked, gagging in response to the black shaft that was forcing its way to the back of her throat. Lacy held her head in a vise grip.

"That's it, Wendy, gag on that cock," Lacy teased. "Breath through your nose."

It withdrew for a second, and she coughed, a splat of spit and pre-cum, splashing over his cock.

"Yes, spit on it, Bitch, lube it up for that tight throat'" Andre said with a wicked grin, just before shoving another 4 inches down her gullet. She gagged harder, saliva and tears running down her face.

"Go get the camera, Eric," Lacy said, "I want her to have something to remember this by."

He released Wendy's wrists, and she made a feeble attempt to push Andre away, banging her fists on his muscular thighs. It did nothing to stop the thick cock from snaking farther down her throat.

Eric returned to the room, setting up a video camera on a large tripod. He gave Lacy a thumbs up, and removed his own clothes.

"Ok Andre, don't spill in her mouth. Let's see if you can knock her up," Lacy said, running her fingers through Wendy's soft, red hair. "Would you like that, Wendy? A nice round belly to present your husband?"

Andre pulled out, leaving Wendy, coughing and heaving. A long strand of spit and pre-cum connected her lips to his black cock. It washed down over her upthrust breasts, dripping off an extended nipple. Eric removed her shoes and socks. Lacy hooked Wendy under the arms, while Andre took the bottom of her jeans and began pulling them off.

"No," she weakly complained.

With a few tugs to her tight jeans, they slipped down her thighs taking the pink panties with them. She tried to kick her legs while not spreading them too far.

"Mmm, look at that little red snatch," Eric commented. "I'm tasting that before Andre gets his cock in there. You can taste her afterwords, Lacy. Take her knees and open her up for me, Baby"

Lacy was handed Wendy's knees, which she pulled up towards the back of the couch, both spreading her thighs and opening up her cunt to Eric's watering mouth. Wendy moaned as the thick tongue touched her moistening sex. The drugs had done something to her, making her body respond to the cruel rape. She was afraid, that this was just a start.

The probing tongue, parted the lips of her sex and fucked into her tight hole. The lubrication of her body mixed with his spit and trailed down the exposed crack of her ass.

"Oh no," she moaned, as the tongue found her tiny asshole and wormed its way inside.

"What did I tell you about those thick lips on your ass, Baby?" Lacy said. "How is it, Eric?"

"Look at my face, and what would you think, Baby," he responded, lifting his head from her cunt.

His dark features were glistening with moisture. There was whitish cream on his nose.

"I think you've got her wet enough, Man," Andre said, "Move aside."

Lacy pulled the knees back tighter, and leaned her face down next to Wendy's. She rubbed her soft hair over Wendy's wet cheek.

"Andres been waiting all night to get that cock inside you. He's so big. It's gonnna make you scream. Here, bit on this," Lacy said, pushing some soft material into her mouth.

It tasted funny, bitter and salty.

'Oh my God,' Wendy panicked, realizing that it was Lacy's black thong. Sometime, in all the action, Lacy had managed to slip it off. She was going to spit it out, till the pain hit her; instead, she bit down.

The thick, rounded, dark head of Andre's cock was pushing her petals aside and forcing her cunt to wrap around the intruder. She felt like she was being split open.

"Just look at that," Lacy said, bending Wendy's head down. "A black cock is a beautiful site, going into a tight, white pussy. A cunt is elastic. You would be surprised what it can take. Yes, he's going deeper. Your first black cock."

With one long thrust and a cry from her lips, Andre was buried to the hilt in Wendy's cunt. She was breathing hard, panting from the pain. Then it began to move within her. Her legs trembled and tears rolled down her face. Each driving thrust of the cock pelted her cervix with its crown.

Her body was responding. Her hips beginning to rise and meet the black monster. Lacy released her knees. Without realizing her actions, her legs wrapped around Andre's waist. She was using her limbs to pull him into her body.

"I knew you would like it, Wendy. Fuck him back. Fuck your black stud," Lacy chided her.

A wet slap of flesh filled the air. Behind it were the echoes of her moans and small cries of passion. The black shaft, drilling her hole was covered in thick white cream."

"Come on that black cock, Wendy. Take his seed," Lacy said licking her lips in anticipation.

The hard fuck was bringing Wendy back to her senses. The drugs and alcohol must have been wearing off. She could feel the thick shaft expanding inside her. Andre's pace became increasingly erratic. She knew full well, what that meant. Her legs began to scissor, and her fists smacked against his body.

"Get off! Get off! Don't cum!" she yelled in a panic.

Lacy grabbed her fists, and held her arms out from her body, against the couch back. Her grip was strong.

"No, no, Wendy. You're taking all his cum," Lacy said with a devious smile.

With a loud groan by Andre, and a protesting wail by Wendy, spurt after spurt of hot, potent sperm was delivered to her womb. Andre stood there grinning down at Wendy, as his cock twitched the last load into her helpless flesh. As soon as he withdrew his dripping cock, Eric took Wendy's ankles and lifted her legs high into the air. Her head slipped off the couch and landed with a 'thud' on the floor. She wriggled in his strong grasp.

"Stop!" she yelled. "Lacy, what is he doing?"

"He's making sure that load stays inside you, Sweetheart," Lacy replied, coming around and patting Wendy on the stomach.

"Wh...why?" Wendy asked, sobbing.

"Because it turns me on," Lacy said, before turning to Andre. "She is bitching too much. There is a six-pack of cold beer in the fridge and another pill on the kitchen table, bring it to the guest bedroom and wait for us, please."

She turned her attention back to Wendy, and ran her smooth hands over the cheeks of her ass. Spitting on the crease, she ran a thick finger down through its center. It massaged the tender tissue of her rosebud.

"Stop that. Let me go," Wendy ordered with anger.

"I can't do that, Baby," Lacy replied. "I promised Eric a piece of your tight ass."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Wendy Betrayed Ch. 2

Andre was standing in the guest bedroom. He had entered, finding the bed covers already pulled back with loose ties attached to each corner. Wendy's cries could be heard from the living room. He wondered what they were doing to her. That thought made his dick harden. Setting the beer and Ecstasy on the night-table, he stroked his stiffing cock.

Lacy and Eric entered, dragging a struggling Wendy with them. The black thong was back in her mouth, held there by a cloth tied around her head.

"She's a feisty one," Andre commented.

"Help us get her face down on the bed. We'll cure her of that," Lacy said.

Wendy was picked up and her naked body spread, belly down, on the cool sheets. Her arms were spread out first, then tied to the available cords. One at a time her kicking legs were captured, pulled wide, and tied into place. She uselessly tugged at the strong cords. All she accomplished was to rub her her sperm soaked mound on the sheets. Lacy sat on the bed beside her.

"We're gonna calm you down some first, Sweetheart. Andre, hand me that pill and a beer"

'There is no way she's getting me to swallow that for her," Wendy thought confidently.

Lacy put the beer between her own legs and rubbed Wendy's soft buttocks, talking calmly to her.

"You know, Wendy, some things get into your system faster if they're not swallowed."

Lacy licked her finger and began to wet Wendy's sphincter with its tip. Almost immediately Wendy felt the pill being first placed on her hole then quickly poked in with Lacy's index finger.

"Mumph," she mumbled through her gag, then she thought, 'Oh God, No!' as the cold neck of the beer bottle was pressed into her ass.

"A little something to wash it down with, Darling."

The beer guzzled, making 'gulping' sounds as it emptied into her ass.

"Another," Lacy said, holding out her hand. "What do you say we shake this one up boys? A little shotgun for her ass is sure to induce some cramps."

Lacy held her thumb over the top of the bottle, gave it a furious shake, then swiftly removed her thumb, and stuffed the neck into Wendy's puckered ass. Wendy immediately felt the cold jet of fizzing beer enter her bowels. One by one, her cheeks were spread, and another ice cold beer was poured into her quivering ass.

"Talk about Butt Light," Eric laughed.

Wendy was already feeling the effects of the beer and Ecstasy. Her head began to spin, and her body tingled. Then a powerful cramp kicked in.

"Aghh," she groaned. Her ass clamped back the urge to shit. 'No, not here, not in front of others, I can't'

"You getting this?" Lacy asked Eric.

He had moved the video camera and tripod to the guest room.

"Yep, every bit. Look at the way she clinches those ass cheeks. It's going to feel marvelous on my cock."

"Then go ahead, Baby. We need to plug her ass with something, before she ruins my sheets."

Eric crawled over Wendy and pressed his mushroom cap against the her suffering hole.

"I would tell you to open up for him, Wendy, but I don't want your shit on my bed," Lacy said.

The alcohol had caused the soft tissues of her rectum to become dry. Each inch of cock that Eric pushed into her ass was like sandpaper. She clamped down on the cloth in her mouth. The bitter taste of the thong mixed with her drool and trickled down her sore throat.

Lacy curled beside her on the bed, running her hand up and down Wendy's soft back.

"You should see from here, Wendy. He almost has his whole 7 inches in your ass. It's a wonderful contrast of black on white," Lacy commented.

"Ahh," Eric groaned, "This is great, Man. It is warm and tight, but I can feel cool bubbles running along my shaft."

"Wait till you get to stroking her, Eric," Andre said, "I bet it's like shaking it all up again."

"Let's see," Eric replied, now fully embedded in her ass.

Raising up to a push-up position, he lifted his ass and drove back down in a violent blow. This pushed Wendy's beer-swollen belly into the firm bed, sending vibrating convulsions through her bowels. Lacy leaned closer.

"Oh yea, Eric, I can hear her belly growl with that one. Keep it up. Pile drive that bitches ass."

Eric was in rhythm now, each powerful stroke of his cock, had Wendy groaning with painful spasms.

Lacy was forcing her own fingers into her snatch, getting off on Wendy's abuse. She moved diagonal on the bed, where she could watch Wendy's face, and wave her ass in the air at Andre.

"Come here, Big Boy, stick that black cock in my pussy."

"That's right,' she told Wendy, 'before this night is over, you will love black cock as much as me."

She groaned in pleasure, as Andre's large shaft entered her aroused cunt.

"Ahh, Mmm. Well, almost as much as me," she added. "You just wait, Wendy, when Andre dumps his load in my pussy, I'm going to watch you eat it out."

Wendy looked back at Lacy in horror. She had thought all along that Lacy was her friend. Lacy saw the look on her face.

"Don't you worry, Girl," she said, "You won't have to wait long. With Andre watching you get that ass fucked he'll pump a nice load in my warm cunt. By the way, Andre, Honey, can you reach that nightstand without taking that sweet cock out of me?"

"Sure can, Lacy," he replied.

"Hand me the butt-plug in that top drawer."

About the time he tossed it to her, Eric was groaning and adding his sperm to Wendy's beer filled bowels. She too was coming. She bit her bottom lips and held tightly to the plug as Andre dropped his fresh load in her hot cunt.

The warm cum that rapidly filled Wendy's ass just added more liquid to her descended belly and refueled her cramps. The red tissue of her ass was drawn out with Eric's withdrawing cock. With a 'pop' the dick broke free, only to be replaced by a much larger, plastic butt-plug. The drug was really kicking in. Wendy felt every sensation threefold, be it pain or pleasure.

"Untie her. She'll be easy to handle now. See her dilated eyes? Flip her over and hang her head off the bed," Lacy ordered the men.

Upside down, the room was spinning in Wendy's eyes. Her gag was removed, and she gasped in a lungful of air. She blinked, looking up at what appeared to be a white, shaved cunt. It was covered in droplets of moisture and thick white woman cream. The petals of the flower were spread, and the hole between them began to drip a thick gobs of cum.

Lacy was straddling Wendy's face, and pulling her head up, by a firm grip of her red hair.

"There Girl, suck that cum from Lacy's cunt," She said.

The first drop of cum landed on the back of her throat, making her gag. She could smell nothing but the strong aroma of Lacy's used cunt and its fresh load of sperm. Wendy never liked the taste of cum, much less when it was delivered to her lips by another woman's cunt.

"She's not licking," Andre observed.

"I'll fix that. Grab her feet," Eric said.

Eric had retrieved a leather belt. He doubled it over and drew it back.

"You can release her head, Lacy. Just grab her wrists. She will suck you like a cheap whore."

The belt came down over her white belly, making her arch her back and scream into Lacy's cunt.

"Lacy said lick, you little Cunt. Now stick that tongue out and lap her clit, then dip it into her hole and suck that spunk out," Eric yelled, before bringing the belt back down over her cramp filled, belly.

Wendy's tongue came out and she began to lick like a young kitten. Lacy moaned and gyrated her hips over Wendy's face. With another slap of the belt, slurping sounds could be heard between Lacy's large thighs.

"Oh yes, That's it. Right there," Lacy moaned. Her own cum mixed with that of Andre's, covering Wendy's whole face.

"That looks fun," Andre said to Eric. Help me tie her legs open again, and hand me that belt."

Her ankles were grabbed again. One was tied at the headboard, the other at the foot. Her head was still at one edge of the bed, buried between Lacy's squirming thighs. Her cunt bucked up in the air, as she tried to throw Lacy off her face, while pulling at her bonds. Andre looked down at Eric.

"I think you need your dick cleaned, Bro."

"I believe your right, Man," he replied moving to the other side of the bed.

He put his hand on Lacy's ass.

"Move up some, Babe."

She glanced back, saw what he was doing and smiled.

Wendy's head was pulled back down, and she found herself staring up onto Eric's shit, cum, and beer covered, black shaft.

"Suck him, Bitch," Andre ordered, bringing the leather belt down.

This time, the leather hit her across her open wet cunt.

"Aghh! Mumph," her scream was cut off by the thick cock.

"You better not bite me, Bitch, or he will use the buckle end," Eric warned.

The belt struck again and, when she screamed, the nasty cock pushed into her throat. She gagged and coughed up some of Andre's used cum. It splashed out, across Eric's rod and into her nose, burning her sinuses each time she breathed. The taste was awful.

The belt kept coming down, across her belly, inner thighs and aroused mound. The drug was still firing all receptors of her mind. Each time the belt hit, her muscles contracted and the painful cramps would return.

"Just a minute, Andre,' Lacy said, 'I have an idea."

She leaned across Wendy, opened the inflamed lips of her cunt and found her little love pebble. Thrusting her tongue out, she licked it to life. Wendy arched her sex up to the new pleasure. She was now moaning along the length of the black pole in her throat. Lacy stroked the clit, watching it grow and throb. She wanted Wendy almost to the point of orgasm.

Wendy's face was a mess now. It was covered with streaks of her own blood, spit, and shit, plus Andres cum and Eric's pre-cum. Below Eric's balls, the spit and cum bubbled from her nose. Lacy felt Wendy's body below her. She knew, as a woman does, that Wendy was right there. Raising up, she spread the lips of Wendy's sex open, exposing the swollen clit to Andre.

"Right there, Andre,'she said, 'and don't hit my hands."

The belt came down perfectly, with a wet, 'splat' over her engorged clitoris. The resulting scream contracted the walls of her throat around Eric's cock, sending him off. The result was a hot blast of cum, sent spiraling down her esophagus.
The belt struck again, sending Wendy into a powerful, yet painful orgasm. Eric withdrew and wiped his wet cock in her red hair. Lacy stood up too, and they all watched in awe. Wendy's belt streaked body was bucking and convulsing in her agonizing orgasm. Cum spewed from her mouth, washing down her face, into her hair and eyes.

"Damn, that's something," Andre said, rubbing his cock.

"Tell you what, Boys,' Lacy said, 'the night is still young. I think I can get her to the bathroom and clean her up. Why don't you two hit the Viagra? It's in Eric's nightstand."
Old 11-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
Kolt48

Default Wendy Betrayed Ch. 3

Lacy led Wendy back into the living room. Both of the girls were wearing one of Eric's extra large ,white t-shirts. Their nipples could clearly be seen poking through the thin material. The men were still naked. Eric was kicked back on the couch and Andre, on the recliner. The drugs had worn off of Wendy, but she was still unsteady on her feet. Her body hurt all over, especially her worn and tender ass. The men were stroking their long, black cocks and watching porn on a large screen, TV.

The woman on the screen had her legs wrapped around the flexing ass of a muscular black hunk. She was moaning loudly and thrusting back. But this was no actress, no Hollywood film set. This was Lacy's couch, and the woman in the throws of orgasm, was no porn star; it was Wendy.

"Oh no," Wendy said, trembling in horror, "You...you didn't film it."

"You don't remember that, Wendy," Lacy said. "You were quite the Slut."

"Please, you must get rid of that. That's not me. You Bastards drugged me."

"It doesn't look like that on this copy," Eric said with a grin. "This is the same copy that's going to, "accidentally" show up in your children's favorite DVD case. Imagine, them sitting down to watch 'The Avengers' but instead getting 'Mommy does Blacks'."

She had to grasp the back of the couch to keep from collapsing in shock.

"Oh God no, you couldn't," she said, her lower lip trembling.

"That all depends on you, Wendy," Lacy added.

She glanced back at Lacy as if she half expected, her to take her side.

"That's blackmail," Wendy said.

"Actually, Wendy,' Lacy replied, 'that's two "black males"; and their hard cocks are waiting to be taken care of."

She pushed her towards Eric.

"Come here, Girl, wrap your lips around this," Eric said waving his black cock in the air.

Reluctantly Wendy began to slowly walk towards Eric. She was praying that this was not really happening. She was a happily married woman with children.
Suddenly, she was kicked behind the knees and fell sprawling to the floor.

"Wh, What?" she asked, glancing up, seeing Lacy's sex beneath the t-shirt, before making eye contact.

"Crawl! Crawl to him," Lacy said.

She put her head down, in submission and began crawling toward Eric. The naked cheeks of her ass rocked back and forth as she crawled. When she reached the foot of the couch, he spread his legs apart. The black cock was already semi-hard. It swayed in the air like a King Cobra.

"No hands. Use your mouth," he said.

She could still hear her moans from the TV behind her. Lacy was busy setting the camera back up in the corner. It was zoomed in on Wendy. She was on her knees, her naked ass resting on her heels.

Wendy had to move her head around, in order to catch the crown of the bobbing cock. She had never liked blow-jobs. She could count on one hand the number of times she had given one to her husband. It would devastate him to know she was willingly giving one to another man; a black man.

Tentatively she took the dark head in her mouth, licking the underside, but barely going more than 2 inches down the pole. It was thick, her lips had to stretch around it. She was drugged when she took it the first time. This was different.

"Suck it, Girl. Take it down your throat. What's the matter with you?" Eric questioned.

"I'm trying," she sobbed.

"You're not trying hard enough. Show her, Lacy."

Lacy put her hand over the top of Wendy's red hair and pushed her face down on the cock. Immediately she gagged, dry heaving. Spit ran down his rod, pooling at the base.

"Ahhh. That's it, Bitch. Take it in that throat," Eric moaned.

Lacy tangled her fist in Wendy's hair, lifted, then slammed it back down over the black cock. She gagged again, spit flying out her nose. The third time, Lacy held her head down. The long shaft was fully embedded in her throat. Unable to breath, she panicked, flaying her arms in the air. Her lungs cramped. Everything was turning black. Finally, her head was pulled up. She gasped in a lungful of breath, panting hard, and splattering spit and pre-cum everywhere. Lacy pushed her head back over the crown of the cock.

"No...N..ugh," she tried to complain, but was too late. The cock was forced back down her throat.

Lacy held it down again, waiting for Eric's reaction, and Wendy's eyes to roll back in her head. Again and again, this torture was repeated. The front of Wendy's white t-shirt was soaked. It stuck to her chest, highlighting her taut nipples. Andre was stroking his cock, waiting for his cue to enter the action.

"Alright, Wendy, get up," Lacy directed, pulling Wendy up by the hair. "Spread your legs and straddle him." She kicked Wendy's feet apart. "Now put him in, and go down on him."

"Now look, Lacy, I can't...I'm not...I'm too dry..." Wendy protested.

"There's enough spit on it. Do it, or your children get an eye-opener."

Wendy could not believe she was doing it. She grasped the dark cock, rubbing it between her nether lips, until she felt it at her entrance. Biting her lip, she slowly, inch by inch, let her body slip down the hard shaft.

From Andre's vantage point, he could see the black shaft slowly disappearing into her white cunt. The muscles in her ass and thighs would tense, as she squatted onto the pole.

Lacy grew impatient.

"Damn, Girl, Take that cock!" She grasped Wendy's shoulders and pushed her down, skewering her on the thick pole.

"Aghhh," she yelled as it hit rock bottom.

The tip was painfully pressing against her cervix, but Lacy's strong arms held her down.

"Ok, when I let you up,' Lacy said, 'You better ride him hard, or I'm doing it for you."

Wendy knew; she had better do her best, or Lacy would continue to painfully slam her body down on Eric's cock.

"Ok, ok, I will," she replied.

She began to raise up. The mouth of her sex clung to the large rod. She felt each bump and vein on its surface. When she got up to the head, she knew she had to drive her body back down. That she did, groaning all the way. The first few times were hard, then her body began to get accustomed to the cock and lubricate. The rough texture of the shaft rubbed along her g-spot. The course, curly hairs of his crotch scraped against her clit. She began to release strange sounds from her throat; a mixture of moans and cries. Her hands grasped Eric's shoulders, and closing her eyes, she bounced her body on his cock.

Lacy felt under their bodies. Her hand teased Eric's balls and squeezed the base of his shaft. It was wet and sticky.

"She's creaming on you, Baby. She likes that black cock."

Looking over her shoulder, Lacy nodded at Andre, then down to the coffee table.

He stood up, and retrieved the tube of KY from the table.

Lacy took the tube and squeezed some onto her fingers. Wendy winced when she felt the greasy finger at her sore back passage.

"Hey! Don't do that. It still hurts back there," Wendy said.

"No pain no gain, Baby," Lacy responded, slipping two fingers into her tight hole.

Wendy reached back, trying to slap Lacy's hand away.

"I guess you'll have to hold her, Eric," Lacy said.

Eric's strong arms wrapped around Wendy, pinning her arms between them, and pushing her chest into his. He loved the way her hard nipples felt, crushed against his thick chest.

"Ouch, ahh, Don't," she complained.

Still the long fingers dipped into her ass. They were being spread apart, opening her ring. She felt more lubricant. This time, the tube was inserted, and over half of the warm cream squeezed inside her open rectum. Struggling, she wriggled her ass, unintentionally grinding her cunt onto Eric's cock. Andre was behind her, grinning while lathering his black cock with the cream. It glistened like black polished glass.

"Have you ever had a DP?" Lacy asked Wendy.

"A what?" she asked.

She looked behind her, seeing Andre positioning himself behind the spread cheeks of her ass.

"Oh God! No! Noooo!"

The crest of Andre's cock, ripped into her entrance, painfully driving into her greased hole.

"Augh, augh, augh,' she cried, as the thick cock tightly slid alongside Eric's, separated by only thin tissues.

She felt stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.

One at a time, each cock would slightly withdraw from an orifice as the other pushed in. Lacy smiled at the site of the two shimmering black snakes plugging away at Wendy's white, freckled, body. Her fingers, still slick and smelling of Wendy's ass, drifted down to her sex. They met with the damp lips of her cunt, and dove inside, swimming in her passage.

"Oh God, yes," Lacy moaned masturbating furiously. "It's so hot watching you take those cocks, Girl. How do you like those black cocks?"

Wendy would not answer. Her mouth, when not being filled with Eric's thick tongue, was unleashing little grunts, groans and curse words. It would add that much more to the eroticism of the video being filmed.

Lacy sat next to the lovers on the couch. Her legs were spread, fingers working her aroused clit. From time to time she would stick the slick fingers in Wendy's mouth, forcing her to lick them clean. In turn, Eric would kiss Wendy, capturing the flavor of Lacy's cunt on her lips. Wendy did not know what was happening to her. She knew it was wrong, but she found herself passionately kissing Eric back. The two thick cocks, darting inside her, were coaxing new feelings inside her. This new pleasure was immense. It made her want to drive her body down on the shafts. She was wanting, yes, wanting to be fucked, and fucked hard.

"Oh yes, yes. fuck me. Don't stop," she cried, her body shaking with orgasm after orgasm.

She never knew, she could cum so many times.

The cocks inside her body began to grow, then explode. She could feel the copious amounts of cum filling her. It escaped from around the black shafts and trailed down her ass and thighs. Lacy leaned forward and Wendy kissed her. Yes, she kissed her as if they were lesbian lovers.

When the shafts finally withdrew from her leaking holes, she found herself laying back in Lacy's naked lap with a satisfied smile.

Lacy was satisfied too. She had converted her married friend to a black cock slave.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
Blackfive

Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)Blackfive Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to Blackfive Send a message via Yahoo to Blackfive

Fantastic story, loved reading this

Email. nelson.40@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo mblackfives@ymail.com
Yahoo Chat mblackfives
Blackfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #5
Kolt48

Thank you, I rather enjoyed writing it.

Tags
blackmail, rape anal pussy rough