Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman
Default Waiting and watching

I am positioned in a dark alley, in a part of the city you really shoudln't be in. My eyes are cold ly watching the passers by. Its the kind of neighborhood where bad things happen every day, and no one ever calls the cops.

I am a hunter, a defiler. If any of you young ladies would like to be walkign past my little alleyway let me know here or PM it doesn't matter.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

I move down the street slowly, wrapping my coat tighter around my body, eyes squinting in the darkness as i try to figure out where i am. Somewhere i must have taken a wrong turn and now i was completely lost. My black knee-high boots make a clicking sound upon the cold sidewalk, my long coat hiding the denim above the knee skirt and stripped blouse beneath.

I pass an alleyway and don't even both to look down it, searching for a street sign or something. Coming to a stop i sigh and debate whether or not i should turn back.
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I come from the shadows quickly my hand wrapping around your mouth and yanking your head back my other hand holding a knife, glimemring in the moonlight. you feel the blade press against yoruthroat as my dark voice whispers in your ear.

"make a sound and I will slit your throat"
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
Timorous_tiger

Timorous_tiger has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Timorous_tiger

A let out a faint gasp of surprise, muffled by your hand, before falling silent as i feel the cold blade against my thoat. My deep blue eyes are wide in fear as one of my small hands grips at your wrist, but dares not pull on it for fear i may cause you to cut me. I can't please with you as you are covering my mouth and so i stay still, my chest heaving in fear. My coat has fallen open as my arms are no longer holding it closed and the wind blows it wide, making me shiver as i feel the cold air against any exposed flesh.
Timorous_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote