Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy

Candace had been with the company for several years, but she hated her job. The president of the corporation, Mr. Hamilton, constantly belittled the workers: especially the women. She couldn't stand the way he flirted with the prettier girls. It was a surprise that they had never been sued. The women that defied his passes seemed to just loose their jobs and disappear. At least he had never noticed her.

Though she was a beautiful young woman she had kept her looks well camouflaged. Her black hair was always up in a bun and her curvy form well hidden behind her dark pantsuits. She wore small, rectangular glasses that made her resemble a school librarian. At 25, she was ready for a change. The only way to get ahead in this company was to sleep with someone higher up the chain. For Candace, this would never happen. She was still a virgin. Wanting to wait till she could stand on her own financially, she had refrained from dating.

About 2 weeks ago, things had changed. She had been contacted by a rival pharmaceutical corporation. They had promised her a higher paying position if she could only pass along intelligence on her company's experimental drugs. It did not take her long to give them her answer. She cherished the opportunity to sellout the company and turn her life around. Yes, she was scared, but something about being a corporate spy was exciting.

She started out with little things: copying a form here, swiping a paper there. At lunch she would place the information in a newspaper, and leave it on a park bench. She just knew no one would suspect an innocent girl like her. She became bolder and bolder with each theft. Now she was sneaking into offices and transferring documents to her phone's SD card.

Coming back from lunch one day she overheard the president of the company speaking with her supervisor. They were discussing a fascinating new drug which could trick the body into emulating pregnancy. Once perfected, it could be used in further research on many pregnancy related problems.

"It's called EP351" Mr. Hamilton told her supervisor, handing him a vial of green liquid. "Lock it in your desk, let's go to lunch and discuss the testing."

Candace smiled; this was her golden ticket. She knew right where her supervisor kept his desk key. All she had to do was nab the vial, sneak it out the back doors, and she was home free. The rival company would offer her the moon for this treasure.

She had made it almost to the rear doors, when she was stopped by a large, black, security officer. He glanced down at her name tag.

"Come with me, Mam. Mr. Hamilton would like to talk top you."

She was frozen in fear, not knowing what to do.

"Uh, can I just run get something from my car, right quick? I'll be right back," she stammered.

"I'm afraid not, Miss. He would like to see you now. He is not a man I want to keep waiting." he said, reaching out to touch her elbow. "Come along."

She jerked her arm away.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

'He can't know,' she told herself, 'I was too careful. It's probably just nothing. Knowing him, he wants a fucking date. I'll just humor him.'

She was ushered into a large, ornately furnished, office and took a seat in the leather chair at the front of his desk. Shortly after, Mr. Hamilton entered the room. The security officer was waved away.

Mr. Hamilton was an athletic looking man for his late 40's. He had short, dark blonde hair and a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee. It was not his height or weight, (since he was only about 5' 9" and 220 lbs), but his eyes that gave him such an intimidating presence. They were cold, hazel eyes that seemed to peer into your dark soul.

"Candace is it? Right?" he asked.

"Ye...yes sir," she replied.

He picked up her file from his desk, thumbing through it.

"You've been here about 5 years, correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And you like it here?"

"I suppose so, Sir," she replied, wondering where he was going with this.

He noticed her nervousness.

"Relax, Candace. Do you drink?"

"Occasionally," she said.

He walked to a nearby wall-bar and made two drinks. She could not see, what he had poured, but the decanter looked expensive. He handed her a crystal glass, of amber liquid.

"Brandy, the best in the world," he stated.

"Oh, I couldn't," she said.

"I insist," he replied.

She knew, as much as everyone else in the company, if Mr. Hamilton insists, then you do it. The brandy was smooth and sweet, with a slight burn. She enjoyed the way it calmed her nerves.

'I can't be in trouble then,' she thought.

He ran a few fingers through her soft hair.

"I'm sorry, I have not noticed you before. You are a very beautiful young woman."

She just wanted out of this man's office as quickly as possible, still she blushed.

'He just wants to come on to me. I'll placate him for a little while, then make some excuse to get home.'

He pulled the pin from her bun, and her hair cascaded down her shoulders.

"You should keep your hair down, it looks good that way," he said. "And do you need those God-awful glasses?"

The brandy must have been effecting her more than she thought. She was feeling relaxed, her mind drifting.

"It's just to read from the bright computer screens," she replied.

He lifted them from her face, and placed them on his desk.
"You have the most beautiful ,dark eyes, Candace."

His face began to get cloudy, the room spinning around her. She began to get frightened again, confused. He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, and peered into her cleavage. Even from beneath the bra, he could see that her breasts were young and pert. She had those puffy breasts with the large billowy areolas. He liked those. You don't see them often.

"Mr. Hamilton, please don't..." she mumbled in her drugged haze.

He was slipping his hand into her blouse and under her bra. His fingers were seeking out the hidden nub of her breast. Finding it, he caressed the tip, causing it to swell. She caught herself lightly moaning. No one, other than her own fingers, had ever touched her there.

"Please, you mustn't," she said weakly.

Due to the small size of her nipples, it took a while for them to swell, enough for him to capture the small pebble between his fingers. He gave it a hard pinch.

"Aghhh!" she screamed in response, causing the security officer to rush in. The officer smiled. It was nothing new to him.

"So, Candice, have you been stealing from me?"

She tried to get up, but her limbs would not move. She now realized, that she had been drugged. The words could barely leave her lips.

"No, no, Mr. Hamilton. Never."

"You shouldn't lie to me, Candice."

"N...no...not me...I have never..." The light was starting to go out on her, as her vision tunneled.

"I'll get my answers,Bitch," he said, grabbing her hair, and tossing her limp head to the side. He motioned to the guard, and nodded towards the elevator door on his right.

"Take her down to Section 23, and make her uncomfortable."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Corporate Spy Chapter 2

Candace was beginning to come to. Her shoulders hurt, and she felt unusually cold. As she blinked her eyes, all she could see was white: white walls and furniture, all covered in white sheets. Her view was going back and forth because she was swinging. Her wrists were above her head, attached to leather cuffs and a long chain. Her feet were unable to touch the ground. They were swinging below her, spread 3 feet apart, ankles cuffed to a steel spreader bar. As for being cold, well, she was cold because the only clothes covering her skin were her white bra and panties. She began screaming at the top of her lungs.

Mr. Hamilton entered the room from a white door to her left. He was carrying a highly polished wooden walking cane. It had an 'L' shaped handle, intricately carved from ivory, in the shape of a naked woman, legs spread, leaning back, breasts upthrust in ecstasy.

"What lungs you have, Candace. You ready to sing for me?"

"You Bastard,' she spat at him, 'you can't do this to me. I demand you let me go."

"I'm sure you don't recognize this level. We are well below the installation. It is quite soundproof. It Comes in handy for some of our, should I say, more unorthodox experiments."

"You're fucking crazy! Get me down! I'll have you arrested!"

 "You are in no position to make demands. How about you tell me, who you are shoveling my secrets to?"

"I don't know what your talking about," she replied.

"You're wasting my time, Bitch." He swung the cane in an arc, and lashed the stiff wood across the back of her naked thighs.

"Aghh!" she screamed in pain. "What the fuck?"

"I know all about your petty theft, not to mention my vial of EP351. We found it hidden in your purse." He noticed the shocked look on her attractive face. "You thought the lipstick case was clever, didn't you? Fortunately, the vial was slightly irradiated, so our sensors could track its whereabouts. I knew, you would not be able to resist the temptation to pilfer it. We would have tracked it through to your meeting, but I could not risk its loss."

She hung her head, knowing she had been caught, red-handed.

"Look, I don't know his name. I just left the information in a newspaper, on a park bench."

He struck the back of her legs with another blow. "And the name of the corporation?"

"Agh, I don't know. They did not tell me. They only said they were a rival company," she sobbed, "Please, please let me go."

He struck her again, this time, right below the cheeks of her pantie covered ass.

"I want names, Bitch," he said, striking her again in the exact same spot. Red streak marks crossed her thighs.

"Agh, I said I don't know!"

"I think I need to see those puffy breasts of yours." He dug his fingers into her bra cups and gave a hard yank. The firm orbs popped free with only a few short bounces.

"Oh, God, don't," she screamed as he plastered his lips over one of her large areolas. Using the handle of his cane, he pushed the breast up and licked the stiffening nipple.

"Please don't, it's wrong," she whimpered.

"I'll tell you what's wrong," he said, before laying a hard whack to her breast with the cane. "A sexy young cunt like you, wearing granny panties. What are you, a virgin or something?"

She tucked her head down, blushing in embarrassment. He gave her a questing look.

'Naw,' he thought, 'Couldn't be'

He pulled a knife from his pocket and held it to her face.

"I would be very still, if I were you," he said.

She trembled, sobbing,

"N...no...pl...please."

He paid no heed to her, and proceeded to slip the blade under the side of her white panties. Like butter, the blade cut through the flimsy material, and it fell to the floor. She had a slightly raised, mound, with a full vulva and small, lightly pronounced labia. The dark curls, of her pubic hair were finely manicured to a tight 'V'.

He took a step back and whistled.

"What a sweet box you have there, Candace."

She struggled, swaying on her chain, as he licked two fingers and felt around, between her thighs. The spreader bar kept her from closing her thighs to the probing digits. She could feel the wet fingers parting her folds and dipping into her untouched cunt. Being still dry, it was painful.

"How many men have you fucked, Little Slut?" he asked pushing his fingers deeper.

"I, I haven't. Please Mr. Hamilton, don't..."

Suddenly, his fingers were blocked by something. His sinister grin, went from ear to ear.

"My, my, the little spy finally tells the truth. I didn't know virgins existed at your age."

She was crying uncontrollably now, trying to speak between sobs.

"I'm saving..hugh, hugh...Not...hugh...ready yet..Please...hugh..let me go."

"Names?" he asked.

She broke down again.

"I have no names, please."

"We'll just see about that," He said, and he struck her hard across the belly, leaving a red cane mark behind, that quickly turned purple. "Guy, Phillip, get in here!"

Two thick security guards entered, their short sleeved uniforms bulging with muscles.

Frightened, she watched him step over to a white sheet and pull it away. Under the sheet was a waist high, angled, 'Y' shaped bench. Several buckled straps adorned its rough, wooden surface.

"Take our spy down, boys, and strap her over here. Your going to find, Candace, that corporate espionage can be quite painful."
Old 10-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
Kolt48

Default Thank you

BTW I would like to thank domywife for his edit work. Very helpful. Maybe I can repay him by torturing his wife again. lol
Old 10-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
Kolt48

Default Corporate Spy Chapter 3

Candace was taken down and strapped, naked to the 'Y' shaped bench. Her hands were raised above her head and buckled to the top post. Next, her legs were pulled down, viciously spread, and attached to the feet of the 'Y'. They did not strap her knees down, because Mr. Hamilton wanted her to; 'wiggle'. Her belly was tightly strapped down just above her hips. Even lying down her firm, young breasts still remained erect. The wide spread of the 'Y' opened the lips of her sex to their prying eyes.

"You may remain," Mr. Hamilton told the men, "We have a virgin here. This should be fun."

"What are you doing? Stop! Let me go! Don't do that. No!" All of here pleas fell on deaf ears.

"You gonna give any names?" he asked.

"I don't have any damn names."

"That's too bad," he replied, turning to fish something out from under another sheet.

It was some sort of metal device. The device consisted of a flat, metal plate on one end, a thick spring in the center, and a smaller, curved and contoured metal plate on the other. There was a threaded rod in the center of the curved plate. Mr. Hamilton slid two bars from the center of the 'Y' between her thighs. The strange device was attached to those bars and tightened in place. Going back to the sheet, he held up a cock shaped dildo of hard plastic. He rotated it before her eyes, allowing her to take in its realistic shape and mean upward curve.

"Look closely, Candace. They say you always remember your first cock."

He playfully rubbed it across her breasts, before tracing its surface down her quivering belly to the junction of her thighs. He easily found her clit and circled its tip over the little nub. Against her will, the nub and her vulva began to swell and seep liquid.

"You haven't masturbated in a while, have you, girl? Imagine if it were a real cock. Imagine spreading your thighs, and giving your body to your lover for the first time."

He moved the dildo away and screwed it into the metal plate. Adjusting a few screws, the device was repositioned with the plastic cock poised just inside the entrance to her virgin cunt. Reaching back under the sheet covered table he produced a heavy rubber mallet.

"Wh, what are you going to do with that?" Candace asked in terror.

"Simple,' he replied, 'the mallet hits the flat, metal base, the cock drives forward till the contoured metal slaps painfully against your mound, then the spring pulls it back again, where it waits for the next fall of the mallet. Guaranteed to give you the hardest fuck you will ever have. Now, are you going to give me some names, or give us your virginity?"

He raised the mallet high.

"No! Don't! I don't have any names. No, no don..."

With a loud 'whack', resounding 'clang', and a ear shattering scream, the metal was struck, driving the full force of the 6" cock into her virgin cunt. The metal plate slammed against her mound, knocking the air from her body.

The cock withdrew to the entrance of her sex, dripping with fresh, virgin blood. Candace's pain was horrendous. She felt as though she had just been stabbed and kicked in the crotch at the same time. Unfortunately for her, she did not have time to recover before Mr. Hamilton struck the plate again.

Again and again mallet met metal and metal met cunt. The lips of her sex began to swell and bruise with blood. Her whole vulva was turning purple. Tears and snot ran down her face. His cruel taunting, and the clang of metal rang in her ears.

"Take that you cunt spy. Fuck that cock. Thank it for making you a woman."

Finally, his arm grew tired, and he stopped.

"Ok, boys, move the device, and you can fuck her. You hear that, Little Spy, I'm going to let the boys fuck you. It will be very painful on your bruised sex. Being a virgin, or should I say, having been a virgin, you are probably on no form of birth control." She was unable to respond, her breathing was too heavy, and the pain too great. "Just nod your head, yes."

She nodded in return.

"Good. Just imagine the twitch of their cocks as they release their potent seed into your cervix. Oh, I don't care about the names anymore. I want to teach you a lesson."

He smiled as, suddenly, one of the naked guards thrust his cock into her abused pussy. Her head was turned to the side, and the other fresh cock fed into her mouth.

"I'll return, when your full of sperm. You may be useful yet."
Old 10-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
Kolt48

Default Corparate Spy Chapter 4

> Mr. Hamilton returned to the room. The guards were putting their uniforms back on. He looked down at Candace's swollen and purple vulva. Thick sperm dripped from her hole. It was slightly pink from her blood.
>
> "I see you are all sperm-ed up, huh? You want up from there?"
>
> "Y...yes, please," she responded weakly.
>
> "Unbuckle her," he ordered the guards.
>
> With the guards fumbling around her, she had lost sight of Mr. Hamilton. He had removed a few more sheets. One had covered a nasty looking, medical cart, while the other had hidden a gynecological table, complete with leg stirrups and heavy duty straps. When he turned, he was facing Candace, being held tightly by the guards. Her eyes were wild with horror, as she saw the table and cart. She couldn't run, she was held too tightly, and her knees were too weak.
>
> He held up a black, ball gag.

> "You see,' he told her, 'this one is different. This ball is hollow, with a small hole on one side. Liquids can be held in the ball, so that the wearer can suck them out as they breath. I took the liberty of having it filled with cum, just for you, Candace."
>
> He held her nostrils shut.
>
> "Say ah."
>
> Forced to breathe, her mouth reluctantly opened, and it received the black ball. Mr. Hamilton then strapped it in place behind her head.
>
> Candace did her best to concentrate on breathing through her nose to keep from sucking in the foul cum. She did not know how long she could keep that up once strapped onto the table. Her tongue pressed against the hole. It blocked the cum from leaking out but it still presented her its salty taste.
>
> "Since you were so interested in the EP351, I thought you should feel its full effects."
>
> She glanced at the 5 green vials on the cart beside a syringe and small pile of cotton balls. He laughed at her muffled pleadings.
>
> She was toted over to the table, and strapped down to its padded frame. Her arms were strapped to her sides, palms facing up, both at the wrist and bicep. Another long strap ran below her breasts and across her torso. Her legs were firmly attached to the stirrups, pushed back and spread wide. For the time being a strap was tightened over the hips. In the struggle she had sucked some cum from the ball and it was drizzling down her throat.
>
> "Don't you look comfy," Mr. Hamilton remarked. " As you overheard, EP351 mimics the behavior of pregnancy on the human female. It does this by triggering various changes in hormonal activity. With the added element of a newly developed, capsule, we can produce an almost actual pregnancy to full term. The capsule is placed in the uterus. Once there, it collects incoming sperm from the body. The sperm jellifies, becoming small mass. The chemicals in EP351 and various hormones react with the sperm mass causing it to solidify, and grow in the uterus. Much the same way as an embryo and fetus. Upon testing, one dose of EP351 can produce the effects of a full term pregnancy in 9 weeks, instead of the 9 months of an actual pregnancy."
>
> Fear began to set into Candace. Her watery eyes were wide with shock. Her whole body trembled, breaking out in a cold sweat.
>
> "No need to worry, Honey, you won't be on this table for 6 weeks. With 5 doses and multiple loads of sperm, I hope to cut the time down from hours to just minutes."
>
> He picked up a strange looking gun.

> "This, holds the capsule. A small charge fires it through your cervix, into the lining of your uterus. Normally we would use a speculum, but I would much rather you feel it being pushed in through your cunt."
>
> He forced the long end of the gun inside her, merrily fucking her with it, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. She could feel it knocking on the door to her cervix. He smiled up at her, and after a crisp 'bang', quickly followed my a muffled cry, the capsule was lodged inside her. Within minutes, the cum, already inside her began to pool and collect around the capsule.
>
> He prepped the syringe, tapped a vein in her arm, and forced the contents into her blood stream. One by one she watched each vial of the green liquid leisurely flow into her arm.
>
> "There,' he said, wiping her arm with a cotton ball, and tossing the empty vials in the trash, 'all done. Well, not quite, (He began to unbutton his pants,) there is the matter of more sperm."
>
> The mouth of her swollen sex was tight. It squeezed his hard shaft like a warm glove. Each thrust of his cock was a hammering pain to her bruised mound. He released the strap from her hips so she could move her ass in a futile effort to escape his pounding flesh. The slap of his flesh on hers made her groan, chomp down on the ball gag, and taste more of the bitter cum that flowed onto her tongue.
>
> "Can you feel that?" he asked her. "I'm swelling. It will be a nice load for your new egg. Yes, yes, Agh."
>
> Warmth filled her insides, and the molten cum began its short flow down to her cervix and into her uterus, to grow with the rest. He wiped his dick off on her naked thigh.
>
> "Hmm,' he said, 'you look different already. Do you feel flushed? Your skin is already taking on a shinny glow."
>
> He moved up and squeezed one of her puffy breasts. She winced.
>
> "Yes, they are becoming sensitive. So will the lips of your cunt as it engorges with blood. You should be feeling bloated now too." He cruelly gripped her belly. "It is growing fast. You will be in your 2nd trimester soon."
>
> He raised her up, so that she could view the changes to her young body. Her once small nipples were becoming taut beads and her breasts were noticeably larger. She was showing now. Her skin itched and stretch marks began to appear.
>
> "I bet you're really uncomfortable," Mr. Hamilton stated. "The skin is not made to stretch this quickly. Normally a pregnant woman has weeks for her body to adjust to the changes. Unfortunately for you, your stretch marks will be quite permanent. You won't be in a bikini soon. See the discoloration of your once beautiful, areolas. Your vulva will turn the same color. Let's view your cunt, shall we?"
>
> He went between her thighs, and began rubbing her tender clit.
>
> "Lubricating nicely. Many women are easily aroused during this time." He walked over to a speaker on the wall. "Hey, send Cliff in here."
>
> "Yes, Sir," came the voice from the other end.
>
> He moved back and continued rubbing her clit.
>
> "You will like Cliff, he is a very well endowed, black man. You do like black cock, don't you, Candace?"
>
> Cliff entered the room.
>
> "Sir?"
>
> "Cliff, I want you to strip, lick her pussy, then fuck her ass." He grinned at Candace, and slapped her sore tit. "You did not expect us to forget about that did you, Candace?"
>
> She jerked as she felt the thick lips wrap around her swollen clitoris. Moisture seeped from her body, coating the bruised lips of her sex. Unconsciously her hips began to rise to the probing tongue. Mr. Hamilton stepped to her side, milking her engorged nipples between his fingers. She had always had small nipples, so she was unaccustomed to this new feeling. The more he toyed with them, the faster they grew. Then she felt the surprising drip of liquid, trailing down her large areola, and across her full breast.
>
> "Yes, Candace, arousal will make them leak even more. Your pussy likes that tongue doesn't it?"
>
> Due to the swelling of her belly, she could no longer see her cunt, only feel the painful pleasure. The spit and woman cream that drizzled from her sex ran through her crack and down over her puckered rosebud.
>
> The stirrups were loosened, and each knee pulled back. They were touching the skin of her enlarging belly, making her cramp, and accomplishing the task of opening her asshole to Cliff's piercing tongue. The black cock between his thighs had grown to its full 8". The crown was a good 2" in diameter. Candace wasn't even sure it was a cock, when it pressed against her oval hole.
>
> Mr. Hamilton looked closer. He wanted a close view of her defilement.
>
> "You'll get hemorrhoids from this, for sure. Welcome to your first anal sex, Bitch."
>
> The black shaft forced its way into the welcoming grip of her tight hole. Her cheeks twitched, as she tried to clinch her ass against the intruder. All it accomplished was to make Cliff moan and push deeper.
>
> Stepping aside Mr. Hamilton rolled her clit in his fingers as Cliff's cock stroked her tight ass. Her hips gyrated under their abuse. Quickly he removed the ball gag from her lips. It was devoid of all cum. He wanted to hear the Bitch as she came on the black cock. His fingers slipped back to occupy her clit. Cliff's bloody and shit covered cock would pull all the the way out, then go balls deep in her ass. Her hole would remain open for this, and make a loud fart, as the cock pushed back in.
>
> "Ugh, Ugh, Ugh." her grunts were music to his ears. "Ugh, Ugh, Aghh!"
>
> He saw the her stomach shutter.
>
> "Yes, Dear," he smiled, "Orgasms can bring on contractions. The first of many."
>
> Her ass was pushing back at the powering cock.
>
> "Don't spill in her ass, Cliff. Put it in her cunt. Let's add to the size of her cum child."
>
> That he did. After a few quick thrusts in her backside, the shaft was withdrawn, and plunged into her heavily engorged and darkened cunt. Once there spurt after spurt of his hot cum was shot into her cunt. She screamed again as her belly twitched.
>
> "Yes, sperm too, can induce contractions," Mr. Hamilton stated. "For a newly deflowered virgin, you're sure getting a crash course on pregnancy."
>
>
> Candace's belly was now a huge, 8 months pregnant. The skin on its surface was covered with streaks and stretch marks. Her once young, pert breasts were covered in tiny blue veins. The nipples were elongated and dark brown, as were her large areolas. The tips were wet as they leaked more fluid down her quivering flesh.
>
> "Enough of your pleasure, my Little Spy, now for your pain." He called for the other two guards, adding; "And bring me my cane."
Old 10-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
Kolt48

Default Corporate Spy Chapter 5

Candace was released from the table. She half wobbled and was half dragged back to the hanging chains. Her arms were once more raised above her head. The extra weight of her new breasts and belly was even more excruciating to her wrists and shoulders. Her body was in the final course of her pregnancy.

"Please, help me. Don't do this. Get it out," she pleaded.

"You'll have to get it out, the natural way," Mr. Hamilton said with a sinister grin.

"Spread her legs," he ordered the crew.

Her ankles were taken and pulled a good, four foot apart. The weight of her belly, hung down on her small frame.

"You've got a good 10 or 12 pound cum-baby there, Candace," Mr. Hamilton commented.

"Let's see if we can make it drop."

He arched his arm back and swung the cane down over the top of her swollen belly. She screamed in pain and then screamed again as another contraction hit. Again and again he hit her belly, alternating from the top, bottom, and tight skin of her puckered navel. Suddenly, after one vicious swat, she felt something come loose and drop into the saddle of her pelvis. Instantly a gush of hot piss shot onto the floor then drizzled in trails down her thighs.

"Look's like your going to have wide hips from now on. You would be surprised how having a baby can alter your looks. If the changes had occurred gradually, you might have been able to get close to your former self, but like this, you're ruined. You will never again be the cute, virginal, little 25 year old again. Now, you're only good for dropping babies."

The painful contractions were coming closer together. It was amazing how quickly the drugs carried her through the cycles of pregnancy. Mr. Hamilton dug his fingers through the crack of her ass, and thrust is middle finger up her rectum.

"When the baby drops, the pressure also increases on your rectum. That's when most women suffer the most from hemorrhoids and constipation. A perfect time for a good ass fuck. First, though, I say we break your water."

He stripped naked, and pressed his flesh against her smooth back. Next, he reached around her body with the cane, and inserted it into her cunt. With a flick of his wrist, he drove the cane's tip up. She felt and heard a small 'pop', and a rush of clear fluid splashed to the ground beneath her spread legs.

"Mop that up," he ordered one of the guards.

She was moaning in pain, as the contractions increased in intensity and frequency.

"Breathe, my little pregnant Slut, breathe. Pant, like a dog in heat, while I fuck this tight ass."

"Oh no. No!"

"Yes!" he yelled, as he crammed his shaft up the puckered hole of her backside.

He tormented her sore breasts, squirting milk from the globs, down over her belly.

Hanging there, with her legs spread wide, the stiff cock punching into her bowels, there was nothing to stop the thick mass from slipping, lower and lower, into her birth canal. It was a wonderful fuck for Mr. Hamilton. Each contraction of her uterus clamped her ass around his cock. He was struggling to hold back until just the right moment. He held her tightly, his arms wrapped around her belly, squeezing. She was panting and gritting her teeth from the pain.

"Push, you Bitch, push. There's no relief till you push that, Bastard out. It's all on you."

She was dilating, her cunt stretching around the solid mass.
"I see it," one of the guards said, peering up her sex.

"Push it back up," Mr. Hamilton ordered.

She was hysterical. "Oh God, no. Don't do that, I'll push, I'll push!"

"You better, Bitch, and before I cum in your ass."

She began to really grunt, pant, and push after that.

More and more of the whitish, bloody mass surfaced between her thighs. Her asshole was nearly pinching his cock off. He felt her belly shift.

It was coming, and so was he. As it slipped out of her body, his seed exploded into her ass. With a loud, wet, 'splat!' the mass of solidified cum dropped to her feet. It was soon joined by the cum dripping from her ass, as Mr. Hamilton pulled out.

He licked a tear from her cheek, and squeezed another shot of milk from her breast.

"You ever think about crossing me again, and you'll be right back on that table, Bitch. We'll get you some clothes, and you will work in this section, at half the pay."

They released the chains, and she fell in a crumpled heap, curling into a ball beside her cum-baby. On the way out, he turned to one of the guards.

"Pick that mass up, and put it in a large bowl. After it melts down, make her drink it before she can leave."

Tags
pregant, rape anal pussy rough, torture