Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #1
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default First story on the Rape Board

Feedback and criticisms welcomed.

How I lost my virginity and betrayed my closest friends (Part 1 of 4)

As his cock drives deeper into my no longer virgin pussy I can hear him laugh. My mind drifts and I begin to think about how I got here. Alone, unsure of even if my friends know yet that I am missing, tied to a bed with the neighborhood creep fucking me hard. He brings my mind back to reality with a sharp drive of his cock all the way in my pained, wet and tight pussy. I feel his balls slap hard against me as he pushes his cock in and I feel the last resistance of my pussy give way. I try to cry out but the gag he has on me, made of my own panties and duct tape only allow a muffled cry. He looks at me and says, “Well little bitch, all that virginity is gone, how does it feel, maybe this will teach you to not bother other people!” He pulls his cock back and relaxes for a second and my mind drifts again back to …, back to … yes who I am, need to focus on who I am, and how I got here…

My name is Jenny Thomas I am 18 and I am just starting my Senior year at Central High, which is about two blocks from my house. I have a birthday coming up in two weeks. I and my closest friends, Abby, Tina and Stephanie are known as the good girls of the class. It is known by everyone that we don’t smoke, drink, do drugs, or have sex. We are the kind of kids you see in those 50’s sitcoms, where the kids never get into real trouble. Our parents trust us and that is really great. See we have a secret. We steal. Not little stuff like shop lifting, I mean we break into homes and steal. We case the place real well and when the owner is gone we spring into action. We have never been caught and never even suspected of being the ones. We just tell our folks we are staying at each other’s houses and then meet and break in. We then hide the stuff and go where we told our folks we are supposed to be. Easy right? Never been close to being caught cause we think we are smart. I found out different tonight.

You know that house in the neighborhood that everyone thinks is either haunted or the creepiest guy in the world lives there. Well that was our next target. The guy that lives there is kind of creepy but we knew he would be out for the evening. He was a creature of habit. Every Saturday he left the house at 6 pm and did not return until 2 am. We needed the cover of darkness so we waited till about 9 pm to break in.

It was going well until we heard a noise. The basement door was opening. At that we began to run but I was the closest to the basement door and I stumbled as I was trying to run and a large hand grabbed my arm and covered my mouth. I was picked up and dragged to a bedroom and thrown on the bed. My captor held me down and told me that he would kill me if I screamed. I believed him and so when he let go of my mouth I just lay there. He ordered me to strip, at first I was hesitant but he grabbed my top and pulled it off revealing my bra. I quickly took everything off. He then took my panties and stuffed them in my mouth and duct taped my mouth. I looked around and saw handcuffs and a camera. It was like he was expecting me or someone. He quickly handcuffed my hands to the bedposts, then my feet. Once he had me secure he began to speak again.

“All right little bitch I got one of you. I knew you had my house in your sights tonight and I have known all along that it was you and your tight ass little friends that have been breaking into houses around here!” I was shocked and he knew it. He could tell by my eyes that I was wondering how he know. “I see you are wondering about that. Well I will tell you soon how but first let me tell you what I know.” He sat down on the bed and began to run his hands up and down my legs, rubbing over my pussy every so often and as he did he began to tell what he knew. “You are thought of as the good girls so everyone likes you and would never think you were crooks would they. See I know you don’t drink, do drugs, or have sex. I know everything about you. I know you break into places you know are empty and steal what you can. If you are caught, like tonight, you scatter in every direction and go to places, alone where you will be seen, but not together. Then you are to go home alone, say that you were not feeling well and did not want to spend the night. You then see each other the next day. Foolproof for 4 girls no one would suspect. I know you have broken into 15 houses in this area and never so much as had to walk fast to get away. You are all pretty smart and have outsmarted the police so far.” He continued to rub my legs and then turned to my upper body as he began to rub my tummy and small tits.

He went on, “Your name is Jenny and your friends are Stephanie, Abby, and Tina. By the way you have a birthday in 2 weeks. I also know that your friends and you are not to meet again for at least 4 hours “His hands moved back down towards my legs but he stopped at my pussy and began to rub it. I tried to move my hips away but he kept at it. He then slowly parts my pussy lips and begins to work me a little on the inside. I feel a finger slowly work around and then stop. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Ah there it is, the hymen, still intact so you really are a virgin, well don’t get used to that title for much longer. Now, how do I know this, well this neighborhood is bugged with tiny cameras all over, trees, houses, you name it so that I can watch you and your young tight bodied nubile friends go by and listen in on your conversations. Also Jenny I have youand your friends rooms bugged. See when I figured out it was you four I began to plan how to get you all. Now the final question you must have, how am I here when I left earlier at 6? My car is at a bar across town where I let myself be seen by people who don’t care much for cops. If they are asked all they will say is that they saw me. I took the bus, in disguise, home and came in a secret entrance I have so no one really knows when I am home or not. It also gives me a means of escape should the police find out about my proclivities shall we say.” The horror in my eyes must have told him the depth of my fear. “Yes Jenny I know everything. I am a luck guy, see I was hoping to catch one of you to be the first of you to feel my cock and I was just fortunate enough to get the prettiest one first. Your virginity is mine bitch deal with it.” He almost spat out the last words.

At this point he stopped and got up and grabbed the camera by the bed and began to take pictures of me. He then told me that if I told anyone, those pics would be all over every perv sight on the internet along with my name and address and phone number. I wanted to cry but I did not want to have him see me so I just looked straight ahead. He then began to play with my pussy again. He found my clit and began to work it roughly, as I tried to resist he kept at it and I began to feel strange. I felt my back begin to arch and I tried to let out a moan, my pussy was feeling wet and tingly as he worked. I finally tried to let out a scream and then I fell back to the bed exhausted. “That is your first orgasm I take it?” , he queried, “Good, you will do fine”. I was still reeling when he did it again with the same effect. In all he brought me to an orgasm four times each more intense than the previous.

I lay there trying to collect myself and I saw him undress. I had never seen a cock before so I am not sure if it was a big one or not, all I could see is that it was too big for my pussy. He lay on top of me and began to put his cock to my pussy. He worked it around the outside for a few seconds then began to push it in. It hurt and I tried to scream, each time he would go in a little deeper, pull out some, go a little deeper. He kept this up all the while as he kept telling me how pretty I was and how tight my pussy was. He then told me that one more thrust and he should be in all the way. He pulled back some and …

I feel his balls slap hard against me as he pushes his cock in and I feel the last resistance of my pussy give way. I try to cry out but the gag he has on me, made of my own panties and duct tape only allow a muffled cry. He looks at me and says, “Well little bitch, all that virginity is gone, how does it feel, maybe this will teach you to not bother other people!” He pulls his cock back and relaxes for a second. I am snapped back to the reality of rape. My virginity is gone and now this man, this perv is going to fuck me and most likely cum in me leaving me possibly pregnant.

He begins to trust in me, slowly then speeding up, I feel the same sensations I did on his fingers, I am orgasming! No, my mind try’s to blot it out but the intensity overwhelms my mind and I begin to arch my back and try to scream out in the pleasure and the pain. My mind is reeling at the intensity of the feelings my body is experiencing. I lose track of time, has it been minutes, hours, days. I have no reference I have no idea how long a man can fuck before he orgasms or tires. All I know is that I am sore and worn out and he is still going. I open my eyes to see his face contorted, intense, on fire and then I feel a change in the rhythm and he drives his cock in with such power I feel like it is going to split me in two and I feel his cock convulse for what seems like forever. He collapses on me and I feel his cock slowly fall out of my pussy. I want to rub it to try to make the pain go away but I cannot. He climbs out of bed and grabs the camera and takes more pics. I guess these are the after. He shows me my now wrecked pussy, wet, bloody, sticky and then he cleans it with a towel. He then goes to my feet and begins to rub his cock on one and I feel it slowly get harder. The things that go through your mind at a time like this can be strange. All I could think of was, he likes my feet? He climbs back on top and puts the head of his cock to my pussy again, I try to shake my head no, but my mind says that I will have those orgasmic feelings again and I just lay there as he rams it in. Is this sex? Is it always pain or is this guy just someone who enjoys giving pain? As it slides in it rubs my clit and it begins again. The pain is less, my pussy has been stretched but there is still some pain but the sensations from my clit soon over power the pain and I am off on another ride on the orgasm express. He cums again, deep in me.

He then goes to my feet and undoes the cuffs on my ankles. I am relieved maybe I am to be freed. He then uses my feet to get himself hard and climbs in bed. He then undoes my hands, flips me over and redoes them quickly. I am confused, but only for a second, as he reaches for some cream from the night stand and uses it on my ass hole and his cock. I can’t believe it as he begins to push his cock in my ass, It hurts, even with the cream it HURTS. I scream and strain against the gag. He keeps pushing until he bottoms out and then he ass fucks me. Again it seems like forever but he finishes and again takes pictures.

He turns me one more time, no need to restrain me at this point I am so out of it from the intensity of the pain and the pleasure that I just lay there waiting to be used again. He brings out the duct tape and pulls some off. I am in too much of a fog to understand. I feel something against my groin area but do not put two and two together until I feel the pain of hair being pulled out at the roots. Not one at a time, but every pussy hair at once.

He stood me up and pulled the tape off my mouth and took out the panties. I tried to get them back but he would not let me have them. “I am keeping your bra and panties for my collection”, he said. He continued, “It will soon be time for me to leave this area and find new meat, but first I want to take the virginities of your little friends before I go. You are going to help me arrange it. Right now put on the clothes you have left and go home. I would not tell anyone. See I have the photos plus you and your little friends did break in here, which is a crime. I have the broken lock and missing items as proof. I will let you know when you are to betray your friends. And you will betray them or the pics do wind up on the perv sights, GOT IT!” I nodded yes and he took my clit and gave me one more orgasm that drove me to the floor and he left the room laughing.

As I got dressed I could see that my ordeal had lasted about 3 hours. No one yet knew I was even missing. I walked home disoriented and in pain. I told my folks that I probably had the flu and I would be alright in the morning. As I lay in bed I wondered what tomorrow would bring. When and how would I betray my friends, was I pregnant, did I have a disease. I cried myself to sleep wondering.

Next: The morning after and "The Plan"

Last edited by jenny_s001; 05-30-2009 at 02:55 PM.
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very Hot! Well written, looking forward to reading the next installment.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Caleb

Caleb has initial reputation

Very nice. I love the idea behind this story, Using one Girl to betray her friends. Looking forward to more.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Very well done jenny,it's a great read.The way you tell the story makes me think that maybe something happened to you? I maybe wrong but most of the time i'm right.If you don't wish to say so,it's ok i was just asking. I will give your story four fiends thumbs up.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

i like your story for a first story it's really good, wait the sequel
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Jeez i wish i was that guy...beh if you want my telephone number i'm here!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:12 AM   #7
xiaozi141

xiaozi141 Level 1 (100+)xiaozi141 Level 1 (100+)

So nice , wonderful, im looking forward the next chapter of your story
xiaozi141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 2 of story

As I awoke with a start! Had it been a nightmare? My first real waking sensation was of pain … intense pain in my ass and pussy. No it had been real … all too real. I began to sit up when I heard the bell on my computer, I had an IM. Probably from Abby, Tina or stephanie. I opened the screen and it was from HIM! The message read, ”I see you are up slut, now I want you at my house at 10:00 am and I want no one to know you came here. Also from now on when you enter my house I do not want you wearing panties or a bra. If you do they will be mine. We are going to discuss how you will get your three little thieving, virgin friends here so I can have them. Now delete this immediately or I will post the pics and your name and address.”

I did as I was told and looked at the clock. It was now 8:30. I would have to make some excuse to the girls and be there at 10:00. I was still reeling, I had been raped, photographed, videoed and set up to betray my friends all in the space of 3 hours last night. Also somewhere, in my room were tiny cameras that had been watching me for … how long … did he say? I went to the bathroom and threw up. I prayed I was not pregnant, but even if I was not now, would he rape me more today?

I ate breakfast in silence and tried not to show my discomfort from the pain in my crotch and ass along with the itching as my pussy hair was starting to grow back. My ten year old sister was a pest as normal and my parents kept asking if I was ok. I told them that I was just a little tired. I left the house at 9:50 with my shorts and halter top on and snuck around to the back side of his house letting no one see me in the process. He let me in and began to look me over. “Good, no bra on.” He then unzipped my shorts and saw I had no panties and that I had some stubble as my pussy hair had began the slow itch filled process of growing back. He had me slowly remove my clothes and I assumed he would lead me to the bedroom and rape me more but then he reached up and hit me hard across the neck.

I awoke to find that I was naked and on the floor but not in the bedroom, somewhere else, somewhere strange, the walls were concrete. I slowly became aware of my surroundings and the fact that the room was quite large and there was electronic equipment in one corner. There were banks of tv’s showing, showing, my neighborhood! I could also see, Abby, Stephanie and , Tina’s rooms. One set was off, my room of course, he did not want me seeing my own room or I might deduce the location of the cameras. Along one wall were beds, like hospital beds. Four to be exact, four, four, the four of us. This was his rape room!

I saw him come in from another room and I began to cover myself. As I did he reached down and slapped my tits hard and I recoiled at the pain. “Never cover yourself like that again! You will always stand naked before me in this room or else maybe you would like that 10 year old sister of yours to be next.” I knew he was not bluffing so I stood and faced him in the fullness of my naked form. He nodded approvingly and reached for my pussy. He must have shaved it down while I was out for it no longer itched. He parted my pussy lips and began to work me as he did I felt the same sensations I had the night before and I soon came on his fingers. He did it over and over until I fell to my knees. At that he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. “SUCK IT!” he ordered. I had never sucked a cock, hell, till last night I had never seen a cock. I had heard other girls at school talk about doing it so I had the general idea. I took it in my mouth and began to play with it. He ordered me to rub his balls and I had no idea what he meant until he took my hand and put it on them and I understood. I kept working and rubbing, I must have been doing something right because he soon came all over my face. He pulled out his cock and I saw it go limp. “Do you know how a dog marks its territory?” he asked. I shook my head know and as I did he peed on me and said, “That’s how and you are now my property.

He pulled me up roughly from my knees and threw me on the first bed, and tied me down. I thought he would rape me but he began to talk. “You’re wondering where you are, aren’t you? Well you are about 40 feet below the floor of the basement of this house in what used to be a natural cave. Before the Civil war it was used by the underground railroad to help fleeing slaves, during prohibition it was used to smuggle booze, and during the 50’s it was reconverted to a really tricked out bomb shelter. That is when the concrete walls were put in. They are 4 ft thick so you can scream all you want and so can you friends. With the depth and the concrete no one will here you. There is a secret entrance large enough for a car that has never been found from the outside in over 150 years of use. I saw you noticed my video equipment, cool huh, I can see your friends are in Abby’s room wondering what to do tonight. You will join them tonight and begin the process of betraying them.”

With that he climbed on top of me and began to fuck me hard. He began to ask me how we could get them here, it was hard to concentrate while being fucked and every time I said I did not know he would slam his cock in so hard it would move the bed and I would scream. He loved it. This kept up for what seemed like forever, he would bring me to an orgasm, slow down the pace and rest then slam into me again and again till I begged for mercy, then for more and came again and again and … Slowly as I lay there being raped we slowly developed a plan that hand my friends over to this mad man for the same treatment. As soon as we finished so did he as he sprayed his jizz deep in my pussy. He pulled out and I went limp my body had never been so assaulted but I wanted more, and he knew it. He grabbed something off a table and rammed it up my aching and wet pussy. It began to vibrate in me and I smiled.

He left for awhile and I just kept cumming on the vibrator, when he returned and turned it off and left it in my pussy as he went over the plan. In two weeks there would be a 4 day school break, from Friday till Monday. Friday for an all day teacher meeting and Monday for a state holiday, I would suggest a road-trip to Gatlinburg, which I knew the girls would accept. I would drive out of town and turn off the main road into a dirt driveway and stop. At that point I would let off a gas pellet with knockout gas. We would then be taken, car and all to his tricked out basement and for four days each of my friends would be tortured and raped. If I did not follow through a new threat had emerged. He had nudes, from a hidden camera in her room, of my 10 year old sister and would post them on the pedo sites, along with name and address.

After he went over the plan and was sure I knew the consequences he untied me and turned me over. He did not even have to tie me down, he now had that much control over me and turned the vibrator on and as I had orgasm after orgasm on the vib he raped my ass repeatedly. He later used some of the gas on me and I awoke in a field right outside town naked but with my clothes hanging from a tree. I had to climb to get them and if anyone had driven by they could have seen me, but I was lucky. I went home and found that is was now almost 4:00 PM.

I was still in pain in my pussy and ass but I got through dinner and went to Stephanie’s house that night. The girls jumped at the chance and it was set. We agreed to cool it on any more robberies for awhile due to the close call. After we went out for some pizza I went home and masturbated myself to sleep. During the next two weeks I was ordered over to his house many times and each time I was put out and taken to the dungeon as I was now calling it. His cock would assault my pussy for what seemed like hours each time, he was gaining total control over me and he knew it. No hole went untouched by his cock or his vibrator. I craved the feeling I would get from orgasming. At home I would spend hour upon hour masturbating feeling the orgasm well up in my pussy. He had done that to me and when I saw him he would drive me to my knees with his fingers .I was now his sex slave and I was about to betray my friends to him. Our plan to deliver them to him would begin soon.

Next: "The Plan" begins to unfold

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary

Last edited by jenny_s001; 05-30-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Very well written, can't wait for the next part!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Great part 2 jenny,i can't wait for part 3.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great Job

Looking forward to part 3

+rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

Very well written story. Any girl-girl action coming?
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRS View Post
Very well written story. Any girl-girl action coming?
I foresee a yes answer to that question...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #14
jenny_s001

Default Part 3

As the day to leave for our trip got closer Abby, Tina or Stephanie, were getting more and more excited. I put up a front of excitement but my life had become a living hell. I was raped every day and more and more pics of my total humiliation were taken. My pussy ached from the constant fucking, hard, rough, and relentless fucking. I was ashamed, each time I was raped I orgasmed, the bastard knew how to hit the right buttons on me and make me cum. I hated my body for the betrayal and yet at night, in the dark I would finger myself to another orgasm imaging my rapist fucking me. He took great delight in humiliating me, ordering me to always be naked in front of him, making me finger my own ass, pissing on me. He really loved that, kept saying he was marking his “territory” as he pissed in my face or gaping pussy or asshole. He would cum on my face and take a spoon and spoon the cum off me and feed it to me and God help me I liked it… and hated myself for it. As I would masturbate to thoughts of him my thoughts would turn dark and I would imagine my pussy turning into a monster and ripping off his cock. This was my life and I could only pray that when he had his fill of my friends he would stop with me and I could try to return to some sanity.

The day finally arrived and we took off. I was driving and just as told I turned on the side road and stopped about a 100 yards down. When Stephanie asked what was going on I told her that I thought I had left something and wanted to turn around. Just as I said that I dropped the gas pellet and passed out.

When I came to I realized two things. One I was naked, which I expected to be, the other was I was not in a bed but standing with my hands chained overhead. I was facing the beds I had seen before and in 3 of the 4 were my friends, naked, passed out, spread and tied. I could see each girl’s pussy clearly. We had seen each other naked before at our slumber parties but this was the first clear look I had ever had at another girls pussy and I was slightly aroused. Each had no pubic hair, apparently he loved hairless pussy and must have shaved them or used gorilla tape to strip them of their pubes.

My thoughts were interrupted by hands reaching around from behind and grabbing my tits, he squeezed so hard I screamed in pain and then her snaked his right hand down and began to working my pussy and as he worked I felt my juices flow. He came around and began to work me from the front slowly fingering my pussy in and out until I let out a soft moan. I wanted to spit in his face but all I could think of was the pics he threatened me with and my little sister. So I took it. He lifted me slightly and rammed his cock in my wet and ready pussy and he began to fuck me and fuck me hard each thrust lifted my feet off the ground. And he spoke, thanking me for my part in delivering fine fresh virgin meat for his entertainment and pleasure. He could tell I was disgusted and he grabbed my face and yelled at me “NEVER GIVE ME THAT LOOK AGAIN BITCH OR I WILL KILL YOU AND USE YOUR SISTER FOR MY WANTS!” With that he thrust so hard that I was knocked back against the chains on my wrists and nearly pulled my arms out of their sockets when I came crashing down. His rhythm intensified and he soon plowed his seed deep in my pussy. As he pulled out juices, his and mine, came dribbling out and down my thighs. He rubbed his cock against my ass cheeks to clean it and then he went over to the beds where my friends lay helpless and unconscious.

He began to look them over one by one, pawing at them, feeling up their tits and pussy’s. He grinned and looked at me and thanked me again for his “presents.” He then looked at me and said; “I can’t decide which one to do first so you will decide for me.” I protested but he cut me off and told me what I was to do. He was going to wake them and I was going to go down on each and the one that took the longest to orgasm would be first followed by the next longest and finally the one that took the least time. I hated the idea of doing oral on them but it also caused and arousal in me. He also told me that if I was very cooperative they would never find out that I betrayed them. He slowly woke them and they began to try to struggle their way out of their bonds. As they did he came to me and undid my chains. I fell to the floor and began to rub my wounded, pained pussy but he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I did not come up as fast as he wanted and he backhanded my tits so hard that he left a bruise on one.

I was dragged over to the girls and he told them to calm down or he would kill them right then and there. He then explained that they were now his property and they would please him in every way or suffer for it. He told them he already had pics of them and that I had been the first to feel his cock. They looked at me, cum on my thighs, bruised tit and the look of utter defeat and they began to cry. He told them he knew all about our little robbery group and that we were all virgins, or at least 3 of the 4 were still virgins. He then turned to me and pushed me on the floor and pissed on me. He told them that I would be the one who decided who would be fucked next and how it would be decided. He then grabbed me and threw me on Stephanie’s bed and ordered me to eat her out till she came. I had never performed oral sex at all so I was unsure of what to do so I began to finger her and open up her pussy lips and then began to lick her. I was licking and fingering her getting her wetter and wetter but was unsure of how to make her orgasm orally when He said; “Work her clit you little bitch” as he took a board to my ass. I began to lick and bite at her clit and she soon began to respond and I could feel juices flowing from her as she arched her back and let out a low scream. He liked it, she was a screamer and he liked it. I found myself more aroused after having performed a sex act on my friend. I next moved on to Abby. She tried desperately to close her thighs but the way she was bound made it impossible. She began to plead with me not to but he came over and grabbed her tits and savagely twisted them and told her to shut up or her pretty face would be razor bladed. She let out a whimper but shut up and I began to work on her. Knowing more what I was doing she came quicker and moaned as she did and then she began to sob uncontrollably and my pussy got a little wetter. I wanted one of them to do the same to me.

Finally I came to Tina. She did not say a word as I began to work on her. What could she say? She had seen and heard what had gone on before. She came so quickly almost too quickly and I was afraid that he was going to driver her nerves to failure when he got to her. I was now soaked from having sex with my closest friends. As I finished He threw me on the bed reserved for me and climbed on top of me. He looked at the others and yelled; “watch and learn, this is what will be happening to you soon.” With that he fucked me and I wanted to kill him for it.

After he climbed off me he hung me up again, so I could see what was going to happen, and stuffed a rag in my mouth and one in each of the other girls mouths and he left. We were left there, probably for him to rest before he went after Stephanie and also to have the other girls become more terrified with each passing minute. It was working, each was crying loudly. I thought perhaps I should too but I was beyond crying I just hung there and listened to my friends.

He returned and went to Stephanie’s bed, turned on a camcorder nearby, removed her gag and began to play with her pussy and tits. She instinctively tried to pull away and he slapped her face so hard her mouth spit blood. He got right in her face and told her; “NEVER TRY TO GET AWAY FROM ME. HERE YOU ARE NOBODY EXCEPT MY PROPERTY TO DO WITH AS I PLEASE.” She spit at him and he slammed his hand on her spread pussy and twisted her nipples. He then reached down and began to work her pussy and again she recoiled and again he slapped her. She was not giving in easily. He grabbed her face with both hands and lifted it off the bed and slammed it back down and then climbed on her and straddled her stomach and began to slap her face over and over. “NOW BITCH YOU WILL LET ME DO AS I PLEASE!” He climbed down and reached for her pussy, this time there was no recoiling and he began to finger her. He worked her to an orgasm and then another she screamed out each time. In the midst of all this pain and suffering all I could think was that her future husband better get earplugs when they have sex. He leaned down to her face and told her; “Nice little bitch, see this can feel good if you don’t resist. If you do it will hurt and hurt bad. Of course by not resisting you are essentially a slut but hey better a live slut than a dead prude.” With that he laughed and climbed on her and put his cock to her pussy. I could almost hear a pleading in her breathing. He hesitated a second and then rammed it in hard and deep. He buried it as deep in her pussy as he could. No gentleness here, just raw overpowering force splitting her pussy and robbing her totally of her virginity. He stopped and laughed in her face. He then began to fuck her and I thought he was going to tear her apart. I had been on the receiving end of this hatred he had that he called sex but seeing it happen to someone else made clear how much hatred this man must have for someone. I could see her face contort in pain and agony as he kept up the relentless torture of her pussy. And as he continued the onslaught his cock began to get to her clit and her face now showed not just pain but ecstasy as well. Her body was betraying her as had mine that first time. She was orgasming. I could hear her breathing and telling herself she could not believe what was happening. He yelled at her to shut up and continued to fuck her. She let out a scream as her body convulsed and so ended her first orgasm on his cock. He was not finished, he had not cum, and he continued and she had two more orgasms before he rammed his cock deep and blew his load in her pussy.

He continued to work with her, using his vibe, when not using his cock. She was sweating and frazzled. I saw blood around her pussy, most likely from the loss of virginity. He kept after her and after her relentlessly. He would force her to suck him till he was hard and he would fuck her again. Each time he was lasting longer and longer. When she was totally exhausted he turned her over on her tummy and fucked her ass raw and pissed on her every so often. Abby and Tina could only watch in horror as they saw their futures.

When he finally stopped he put Stephanie on her back and tied her down and put the gag back in her mouth and turned off the camera. He grabbed a still camera from a table and took several pictures. Her eyes were a glaze, her breathing shallow, and her hips kept bucking up and down as if she were still being fucked by him. He then announced that he was done with Stephanie and she was now a big a slut as I was and then he spat on her face and her expression never changed and her hips kept bucking. He then told Abby she was next and to get a good night sleep. As he left I heard Abby and Tina crying, and Stephanie had stopped bucking and was letting out a wail that could be heard even through the gag and that did not even sound human.

Next up, Abby and Tina are raped, my fate ,and the aftermath.

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary

Last edited by jenny_s001; 08-12-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Love the update! More coming soon I hope

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
sexfiend
Banned

Thumbs up

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenny another amazing part!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 AM   #17
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Yum.

This story is beautifull written, The only suggestion I could make was more detail and description of the pain of her back side being taken but my over all comment for this is "YUM!"

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Wow these are great, hurry up with part four...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very very nice... hope to read part 4 soon!
Old 07-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #20
kind rapist

kind rapist has initial reputation

good one baby
kind rapist is offline   Reply With Quote