Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sarah STL

The client looked sceptical, but Sarah wasn’t going to let the rumours (events) of the past destroy her. She was able to beat the brainwashing and hadn’t had an episode in six months. She was ready to go back to work. She dressed smartly wearing a suit jacket that matched her navy blue skirt. This was combined with a matching bra and panties set some sheer stockings and heels. It had gotten around how she was captured and brainwashed into sexual servitude, but she broke it after she was one of the victims along with her sister who was rescued during a sting operation, She looked at the client, an up and coming employee who learned that his employers were crooked. He was worried or so she thought. His true intentions soon came to light in the restaurant where they were having their meeting.
“So how is Sandra?” he asked her. She looked at him puzzled
“Who?” she asked him. He motioned with his hand to a Bluetooth that he had on his ear. She sat back and relaxed waiting for him to finish the conversation. As she sat she noticed her left hand started to creep off the table but she didn’t know why.
“Why don’t you rub your cunt?” she heard the client tell her. She shrugged and started to rub herself. What, no, I’m cured, I don’t want this. Her mind was clouded. She remembered the humiliation as her body reacted without her permission making her say and do things she didn’t want. To her horror the client then put an anal vibrator on the table. ‘Why don’t you put this in your ass and then we can continue the conversation.” She nodded and removed her panties to her knees and worked the vibrator up her ass. “Good now, I want you to sit down and forget this ever happened. But when you feel a tingle in your ass you will feel compelled to rub your crotch in secret. Sarah shook her head. “So as I was saying my employer might be involved in the drug trade.”

Sarah felt it was a very productive evening she learned a lot and might have the chance to put another bad guy away. Her ass felt sore for some reason however. Her phone rang.
“Hello Sarah, you’re going to take a little detour for us,” Sarah blinked and nodded to no one in particular. ‘Now you are going to meet up with one of our favourite girls. Remember your friend Bea she is waiting for you, for your movie date. She heard some other things and nodded her agreements before remembering that she was meeting a friend to see a movie.
She met Bea at the theatre. She was wearing a short black skirt and matching top
“Bea, good to see you,” Bea looked at her smiling blankly.
“Hi, it’s good to see you to. They went into the dark theatre. They watched the movie for half an hour it was only so so. When her text went off it didn’t really bother her to check it.
“Take your panties off,” Sarah knew that doing what was asked of her was wrong but she couldn’t resist. No, she was cured of the brainwashing. But apparently that wasn’t the case as she raised her ass and removed her panties. She didn’t try to ask for help as her eyes went down to read the next order. “Take Bea’s skirt off.” She looked at the phone and started breathing heavy,
“Bea I have to take your skirt off,” she said in a hushed whisper."I need to take your skirt off." Jennifer turned to see that Sarah already had her underwear exposed in the theatre. Her face was red with humiliation as she reached over to her friend and started unbuttoning her."Please just don't make a fuss," She could see her friend looking down on her.
“Are you crazy Sarah?” asked not moving and trying not to draw attention to themselves. “Are you really that weak, or maybe it wasn't the brainwashing, maybe you've always been a slut.” Sarah listened to the harsh words they made sense, maybe she always was a slut, No that's not true I don't want to do this. Sarah scolded herself.
“Help me Bea,” she pleaded. Bea nodded and arched her back so Sarah could pull down her skirt. Then to her shock she realized that Bea wasn't wearing any panties. Her slender ass was just there as the skirt were removed.
"Now what does Master want you to do?" she asked sounding kinda playful like. Sarah looked down at her phone and texted her Master's. The reply made her cringe the thought of doing such a thing in a public made her want to run and hide.
"They want me to fuck you up the ass,". I, I have to fuck you up the ass,” she whispered while she secretly started to pull the plug out. She felt ashamed Bea was her friend for…, actually she couldn’t remember when Bea was her friend; she knew they were friends, but not how or why.
“What!” Bea blurted out loud, they both quickly sat down hoping that no one noticed their exposure. Sarah showed her the butt plug that had been placed in her ass.
“I have to use this,” she said. Bea looked at her and bit her lip.
“I don't know if I can do that,” Sarah looked at Bea and realized she had to do it. But why?
“Ok, Bea, just, just spread your legs.” Bea looked around but spread her legs and Sarah went down and angled herself between Bea's legs. She then started to role her tongue up and down her exposed pussy. Sarah stuck her tongue in and started to swirl it around in her.
“Ohh,” Bea moaned. “Ohh that's, that's” she didn't finish her sentence as she continued to lick and twirl her clit around in her mouth. She bucked her hips and Sarah continued to press in, her face went red as she couldn't believe that she was sucking her friend's clit. Worse doing it in a dark theatre where they could possibly get caught. She could people watching her and Bea and it was only going to get hotter. Hotter, no worse, why did that's no, not again. She remembered with shame how they convinced her that she was a brainless bimbo. A cock craving simpleton now she could feel herself going back to that with a friend no less. She could tell Bea was getting wet and ready for what was next.
“Bend over the seat Bea, I promise it will only hurt for a minute.” Bea nodded. She got up and bent over. Sarah blushed as it was clear they could now be seen. But her concern was less then before. She grabbed the little vibrator and rubbed it back and forth against Bea's exposed clit. She then spit in Bea's ass hole and started to slowly slide the vibrator inside her.
“God!” Bea grunted, not a scream but loud enough to attract some attention. She could tell they were now putting on a show for any pervert watching them. Bea moaned as the vibrator was still going in her ass. Sarah could see Bea was no longer resisting but instead had settled into losing herself into it. She moaned as Sarah pushed and twisted and yelped out. Sarah pulled out the vibrator. As she got up she felt Bea's hand on her ass and the cold metal of the vibrator. “Your turn,” Bea said with a giggle. Sarah blushed but angled herself so Bea could feed the vibrator into her ass. She lost track of where her panties ended up and she didn't feel like she cared as the vibrator was rubbed her against her ass. She could hear shuffling and knew that some people were actually watching them. Her pussy started getting wet as she felt the vibrations and the eyes on her. She was trying to remember why she was doing this again.
“Bea, spank me,” she told her friend. “Get my ass all nice and red will you.” She heard the blonde giggle and she knew for a fact that all the noise would definitely draw attention to her. The thought of being humiliated in public was starting to get her wet again and she was preparing to surrender to Bea and the vibrator when her phone went off. She felt Bea's hand slap into her ass hard leaving a red hand print as she read the text.
“That's enough for now”

She quickly got dressed and left the theatre quickly after realizing it was not over for her. The humiliation of being controlled again. She cried as she realized she was still in their power. The man sending the texts watching her run out utterly humiliated. She wouldn't get far for he was far from done with her. Sarah reached her car when she heard that nice chime again. She needed to read what it had to say. Her eyes grew wide as she received instructions on what to do during her meeting tomorrow. Sarah felt humiliated, after all this time her will was still not her own. She felt like a toy, just a sex object for some unknown criminal pervert. She knew she should have turned off her cell phone but she liked the chime. The man following her was enjoying the sadistic game being played at her expense. He dialed the number again and her voice pick up the phone.
"Hello Sarah, I want you to listen really carefully to my instructions. I need you to pick up a package for me at a private sex shop, from there you will proceed to the women’s maximum security prison."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2

The text message didn't lead to an adult shop but to a small country house. Sarah double checked the text this was the address. She pulled up into the driveway and went to the door. She felt more than a little self conscious with only a coat to cover her tits Her head was still feeling foggy when she rang the doorbell. A young lady answered the door wearing a school girl outfit. She was a mousy looking blonde.
“Yes, can I help you?” the shy looking blonde asked.
“I, um, I'm here to acquire some... I was told I could get some toys here.”
“You're just another fuck puppet huh?”
“Excuse me,” Sarah asked confused. The girl fell silent and motioned Sarah to follow her. A deep sense of for boding chilled her spine as she followed the young girl into the house. She was led to a basement as she approached the bottom she could see several young girls ranging between the ages of eighteen to twenty five waiting for them. The basement appeared to be some sort of sorority house. Three of the young ladies seemed to be in charge as three others were wearing t-shirts that said initiates.
“Who's this little bitch?” a young a young lady wearing an eight inch strap on asked Sarah's guide. Sarah wanted to leave but she couldn't the voice behind the chime told her to stay. She would have to obey any command they gave her. Now that she had a chance to get a closer look she noticed at least three of the other were also nervous and then she saw why. A smartly dressed woman snapped her fingers and a petite young with pigtails went to a cupboard and retrieved a sports bag. She carried it to the table and put it in front of them.
“I, um I was told to get some toys here.
“Well aren't you just a nice looking piece of ass?”
“How badly do you want our merchandise? Are you willing to pay the price?”
“I... I how can I prove myself,” Sarah asked hating her need to make her happy. The young lady Sarah kneel in front of her. The girl with the eight inch strap on.
“Ok you want toys, so do these little bitches, why should we choose you over them?” The girls looked over the lawyer. The pledges were wearing pledge shirts and skirts with clearly nothing underneath.
'What's your name, you crashing slut?”
“Sarah,” She wanted to leave but the ring tone and the chime told her it would be worse for her if she did. Some of the girls looked at her and licked their lips
“You have a nice sweet little ass Sarah,” one of them commented smacking her ass.
“You ever been fucked up the ass before?” one asked.
“Now I'm betting you want something big and hard in your mouth.” Another said stroking a big black dildo. “Go on open your mouth,” Sarah gulped and was grabbed from behind by one of the girls. “Now come on get that big cock in your mouth.”
“I'll do anything you want for them.” she said looking at the dildo, It’s just a plastic dildo how bad could it be? The girl showed her by shoving it in far bucking into her mouth.
“Choke on it bitch!” the girl ordered thrusting it deep down her throat. The lawyer gagged on the plastic penis she struggled to breathe her nose as once again her dignity was taken away from her. The frat girls looked at Sarah with cruel amusement on their faces. She overheard one of them talking.
“You're right she does remind me of that bitch principal.”
“I've been wanting to choke that cunt for like ever,” she heard them say. Sarah wanted to run but the chime wouldn't like that. Instead she allowed herself to constantly be abused by the evil girls .
“I'm sorry please don't hurt me,” These girls clearly didn't like the image of their principal one bit, even the initiates were enjoying her humiliation. She was shocked to see that fraternities allowed this kind of cruelty on campus grounds.
“Now that's she warmed up the games can really begin,” she heard the leader say. The girls started giggling and taking off their clothes, she could see how some of them were getting really turned on by the torture she was being forced to endure.
“Yeah I think this stuck up cunt needs one stuck deep up her ass,” Before she could respond she was pushed down on the couch, she felt her panties pulled down and something pushed deep into her ass. “Get on your hands and knees little bitch” Sarah got down on her knees.
“I want to see this horny bitches tits,” Sarah looked to see two of them had scissors. They started to push the sharp blades into her shirt.
“Hold still,” she heard one say, she was afraid of being cut so she complied. She watch helplessly as her top was cut to shreds. She felt the cold scissor blades sliding across her back under her bra strap. She then felt her bra cut off she breathed heavy.
“Nice,” she heard one complement her as they touched her breasts.
“That's right your our little bitch now,”
“Fondle yourself bitch, get those nipples nice and perky for us. Sarah nodded and started rubbing her breasts she watched as the other initiates watched in shame and arousal as the leaders started congregating around a chest.
“Get your cocks on girls its fun time.” Sarah shuddered imagining what caused these ladies to be so aggressive.
“Bark for us bitch,” One said slapping her face lightly. Sarah shook her head not wanting to obey. Her leash was pulled up and she could see the leaders putting on strap ons, the other other initiates just watched in fear as some fondled themselves. “Bark Bitch”
“Bark!” Sarah said as her leash was pulled tighter.
“Now finger your pussy,” Sarah complied with their orders and the leash was released.
“You like your tail cunt,” another asked pushing the butt plug in her.
“Bark!” Sarah replied too scared to reply any other way.
“Finger bang her while I get a taste one of the leaders ordered. Sarah was scared but kept still as one of the girls pushed her fingers inside her shamefully wet pussy. She moaned as the head two sorority girls started lapping at her pussy. She cried in shame doing her best to maintain some control as she was dominated by the younger ladies. One of them forced their tongue in her mouth and she felt a pill pushed down her throat. Her eyes widened but she was held down while the pills contents started dissolving in her blood stream. The drug started to take effect as she felt light headed, confused. She worried as she realized that they must have fed her some E. She looked over as the initiates said nothing and just allowed themselves to be used. One of them rubbed their dildo over her lips, she felt her hair pulled back and the hard rubber was shoved in her mouth. She reacted instinctively rolling her tongue over it. She tried to relax her throat and rolled her tongue around it. Another one slapped her face.
“Get them wet slut, help us humiliate these pathetic losers and we'll give you some toys. Sarah couldn't say no even though she knew that she was assisting in an illegal hazing ritual. She was helping make more victims.
“Yeah get your spit all over that plastic then watch as we fuck these pathetic losers.” Sarah rolled her tongue wetting one after the other getting them nice and lubed, she felt one rubbing against her pussy.
“You want it in you, don't you bitch?” She sobbed but nodded that she did.
“What was that cunt?” another one said smacking her in the ass with a hard rubber dildo.
“Yes please Mistress, I want it.” Sarah cried. She felt ready to burst, the moans of the other initiates and the smell of sex was driving her crazy. They pulled away and laughed at her. A small bag was given to her.
“Here are your toys you old hag, now get the fuck out.” She looked confused but went to obey the orders of the little bitch who slipped her the drug. She went to get her clothes but saw one of the sisters throw them out the basement window and on the front lawn.
“Crawl for them bitch,” she was told as they pointed out the window.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:42 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

If anyone wants to read the conclusion to this story or better yet provide me with à victim for a retcon email me at Larzaius@yahoomail.com

Tags
sarah from the prison, stl series