Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2013, 02:37 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Back Alley

Short and sweet. One of my stories from RD, dedicated to the Savage.

I never walked alone after dark, except on this one night. I had gone out with my boyfriend, to this posh club. We were both dressed up to the nines, at his request I had worn a skin tight, velvet dress and ridiculously high heels. Naturally, I attracted attention, and it made him jealous. Maybe it was the alcohol he'd consumed, or maybe he was just feeling down, either way he acted like a jerk. I left the club in a rage and without looking back.

That was my mistake, the reason I was out, alone. Walking past a dark alley, my heels click-clicking on the pavement, I had a strange feeling. Goosebumps on the back of my neck, I spun around but saw nothing. It was a warm night, I thought maybe the heat was getting to me. When I turned back, that was when he struck.

Words cannot describe the terror I felt, as his large hand clamped over my nose and mouth, at the same time as he grabbed me around the waist. He lifted me up like I weighed nothing at all, and carried me off. Walking backward, he took me down the dark alley and there, he pushed me against the wall. I wanted to fight him, but I was fast running out of air, a deliberate effort on his part. I felt him let go of my waist, only to grab hold of my dress and pull it up, exposing my ass. I moaned into his hand as loud as I could, while he ripped off my underwear - a thin G-string, that I wore especially for my partner, tonight. The feel of his hard cock against my bare ass cheeks is what made me snap.

I pushed against the wall with all my strength, quickly enough to unbalance him. Before I could get away, he attacked me, brutally. His fist struck my side and then he kicked me in the backs of my knees, with his heavy boots. I collapsed on the pavement, writhing in pain, but he still wasn't finished. Kicking me in the ribs, his steel toe found my solar plexus at third try. I doubled over, open-mouthed, and he kicked me one more time for good measure. Then he placed his boot on my head, grinding down. "Don't fucking move, bitch." It was the first thing he said to me and it shocked me. No one talked to me like that, ever. Reeling in shock and humiliation, I felt him pulling my arms behind me, tying them with thick rope. He did it quickly and so tight, that I cried.

Then he rolled me onto my front and kicked open my legs. By now, I was starting to get my breath back and he must have known it, because he produced a large knife and pressed it against my neck. "One sound and you're dead. I don't need you alive to finish." He pinned me down with one hand on the back of my neck, as he took me for the first time. His cock was rock hard, long and thick, and I was dry. I had to bite my lip to stifle my cries. Once he was all the way inside, he started thrusting at once. Spitting on his cock to lubricate it, until my pussy grew moist. The moment that happened he increased the speed. Drilling into me hard and fast, so that it hurt. Lying face down on the pavement, being jerked around like that, it wasn't long before every exposed part of my skin was rubbed raw. I couldn't help but cry out loud, when the pain became too much. His response was to grab me by the hair and slam my head against the ground. Basically knocking me out.

I came back to find him coming inside me. Impaled on his cock, I felt it throbbing inside me, pumping me full of his seed. "Nooo!" I cried, weakly. I was so dizzy and in so much pain, it was all I could do. He stayed inside me for ages, before finally pulling out. Wiping himself off on my dress, he laughed at me, a cruel, deep laugh. "Round one, over. Get ready for round two." I begged him to stop, to let me go now. But he just kept laughing, as he tied my legs together and roped them to my ankles. Trussed up like that, I could only squirm as he sliced my dress off with his knife. My breasts spilled out and he groped them, pinched the nipples painfully. Again, I begged him to stop, and he took his partially erect cock and slapped me with it. "Open wide. If you don't, I cut you and leave you to die. If you use any teeth, I cut your pussy and leave you to die."

There was nothing I could do, except open my mouth for him. He helped me by grabbing my hair and lifting my head off the ground. As he fed his meaty appendage into my wide open mouth, I almost threw up. He stank like a wild animal and I could clearly taste my own juices on him. Desperate to please him, I stretched my jaw till it cracked, and I used my tongue to stimulate him, all along his shaft. It got him so excited, he was hard again in next to no time. His hands entangled in my hair, he pushed my face onto him, pumping furiously at the same time. Over and over, my face was buried in his pubic hair, while I gagged on his cock. He shot his next load deep down my throat then made me swallow it. Sneering at me: "Cocksucker."

I shuddered with revulsion, but also with relief, because I thought now that he had come twice, he would leave me alone. I was wrong. While I was still swallowing his vile sperm, he reached into his bag and produced a large penis-shaped gag. He pushed it into my mouth and strapped it tight, I nearly gagged when I felt it touch the back of my throat. It made him laugh. "Don't worry, you'll get more of the real thing, later." And he pulled out his knife, again.

To say I was terrified would be a vast understatement. When I saw that knife, my eyes rolled in my head. I was bound and gagged, completely helpless. The man holding me captive had already raped me twice. I didn't want to imagine what else he had in store for me - nor did I have to. He stepped on the rope connecting my wrists to my ankles, to stop me from moving - and very slowly and deliberately, started to cut me. I screamed into the gag as I felt the vicious tip pierce my soft, unprotected stomach, just above the pubic bone. He dragged the knife upward from there, opening a long incision in my abdomen. I felt the blood pouring out and then I heard him say: "I'm going to gut you alive." I wet myself then, and I shook and screamed in mortal fear, around the penis shaped gag. He cut me all the way from my groin to my neck, laughing at me all the while. Saying: "You squeal like a stuck pig."

I passed out for a while, and when I came back I couldn't understand how I was still alive. I trembled like a leaf when I saw him pull a needle and some wire out of his pocket. He never paused to check on me, but knelt before me and pinched one of my nipples, hard. I sucked on the penis-gag, mewing pitifully, but he paid me no heed. The pain as he stuck the needle into my nipple was excruciating. I screamed and screamed as he threaded it through, followed by the thick wire. He did the same with my other nipple, before connecting the two. My nipples throbbed and burned as he tweaked the wire and it made me sob so hard, I thought I might choke. I was relieved when he pulled my gag out, but it wasn't to last. Since the very next thing he said was: "Open wide."

I knew what it meant and I shook my head no. He just smiled - and then he plucked at the wire connecting my nipples. As I opened my mouth to scream, he shoved his cock inside. "Remember what I said about teeth, bitch." For the second time, I was forced to suck him, except he didn't feed me his sperm, this time. Instead, he pulled out half-way through and stuck the penis-shaped gag back into my mouth. "Suck on that while I fuck your ass."

When he cut the rope connecting my knees to my ankles and pulled me to my feet, I almost fainted again. He half-dragged, half-carried me to a nearby rubbish bin, which was kicked over on its side. Laying me across it, so that my sliced up abdomen was pressed into the metal, he spread my ass cheeks open and spat on me. I felt the tip of his cock nudge against my anus and I screamed. "Hwease, ho!" I'm sure he understood me, but of course he didn't care. In fact, he derived pleasure from my pain. As he pushed inside me, ripping me open, he leaned forward and reached for my breasts. The moment he started tweaking my bleeding, pierced nipples, I began jerking violently. As I impaled myself on his cock, over and over, he held still, enjoying every second. Then slowly, he started to move. Taking hold of my hips now, he pounded into me, his balls slapping against my dripping pussy. My poor ass felt like it was being torn apart, stretched and ripped at the same time. I was certain it was bleeding, too, though it never stopped him. He sodomised me mercilessly and for the longest time, having emptied his load a few times already.

My screams turned to quiet gurgles, by the end, my limbs jerking spasmodically as he climaxed. After filling my bowels, the last of my holes, with his seed, he pulled out. Started to drag me off the bin then seemed to think better of it. "Thanks a bunch, little cock sucker. I'm gonna leave you like this, in case other passers by wish to take advantage of you."

So it was that the police found me, bent over a barrel, bleeding and dripping with cum. When they took the phallic gag out of my mouth, I couldn't talk. I just drooled and babbled incoherently. Later, in hospital, I was examined thoroughly. My ravaged pussy and ass prodded, swabs taken from all three orifices. It was no use, they never found the guy. Predictably, my boyfriend left me when he found out, and I was glad to be rid of him. I never wanted to lay eyes on another man, for as long as I lived.

The End

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:02 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you. I hope to produce many more like it.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #4
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Loved this story
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote